Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 23, 2021 9:49 AM

Jul 2020
Episode was okay for the most part, but felt as though it petered off. The fight was insane in the beginning and Hinata's power is crazy! I like how level-headed the salaryman rimuru was when he saw the deaths of those whom essentially he had caused. Kinda wished there was a rage scene where he goes crazy, but guess not!
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Feb 23, 2021 9:55 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
Thing were going way too smoothly for Tempest, so it makes sense for it to fall under attack.

I'm just interested on how Rimuru is going to approach the situation.
Feb 23, 2021 10:06 AM
Sep 2008
Criticiza said:
Episode was okay for the most part, but felt as though it petered off. The fight was insane in the beginning and Hinata's power is crazy! I like how level-headed the salaryman rimuru was when he saw the deaths of those whom essentially he had caused. Kinda wished there was a rage scene where he goes crazy, but guess not!

There will probably be a rage scene next episode. The council is still dodging some sort of news that they're afraid to tell rimiru.
Feb 23, 2021 10:08 AM

Jul 2020
swordmaster2551 said:
Criticiza said:

There will probably be a rage scene next episode. The council is still dodging some sort of news that they're afraid to tell rimiru.

Oh thanks! Sounds good, seems like I was spoiled about what happened on YouTube unfortunately like three minutes ago which is quite upsetting. Someone put it in their goddamn title. SMH
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Feb 23, 2021 10:08 AM
Feb 2021
For me was Rimuru just too soft to Myuulan,She could just walk like She was ally, She should be in some prison atleast
Feb 23, 2021 10:27 AM
Feb 2021
danggg this episode really hits me hard, even felt like i watched a 5 minutes episode. I even know what was about to happen cuz i read the manga and stuff but it didn't bother me at all can't wait the next episode tho
Feb 23, 2021 10:38 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Wow Rimuru's new form really is pretty unique. Still its to Hinata's credit that she isn't fazed by it at all. Running was definitely the right move though. The size and power of the invasion forces though means that not even Rimuru's elites can come out unscathed. Seeing Tempest in flames though sure is a sad sight. Given that Myulan was the one that created the barrier Benimaru and the others would naturally want to take her down. Its unfortunate that this forces a conflict between friends to occur though. But the number of innocents killed by these barbaric scum really was horrifically high. What hits Rimuru was the hardest was undoubtedly the fact that his own rules had a hand in creating that toll as well. Overall an excellent ep that while not as action packed as the previous one made great use of emotional impact by showing the staggering costs of the attack on Tempest. Curious though at what Rimuru's next move will be though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2021 10:49 AM

May 2020
Everything on this episode was so great!

I would like to see Rimuru loosing his composure but still a dope episode.
“Reality rejected… synapses shattered… be vanished from this world!” ~ Rikka Takanashi
Feb 23, 2021 11:12 AM

Feb 2015
I hope there is some consequences from all this. If its just brushed off ill be dissapointed, I want to see angry Rimuru
Feb 23, 2021 11:15 AM

Jun 2019
It felt like everything in this episode could have been told in 10 minutes. After Hinata left Rimuru showed no sense of urgency getting back to the kingdom, then when he does return, nobody can tell him what happened for 8 minutes.

Why didn’t the ninjas take out the people putting up/keeping up the barrier? Or is it that barriers are so OP that they take little magic to create and you don’t need to be there to keep it up? Many people were required for the barrier around tempest and it still wasn’t stronger than the one Hinata used. How does she have THAT much magic to still be able to summon spirits and an incineration spell? Why didn’t Benimaru protect the citzens instead of going after the girl that 2 allies are covering for and clearly regrets her actions?

The characters’ actions are so frustrating and even if there are logical explanations, this anime does a poor job at conveying them. I liked that people actually died, but it doesn’t look like anyone of important died despite being completely overwhelmed.
Feb 23, 2021 11:24 AM

May 2013
I was honestly expecting an angry Riumuru. Lots of people died and 3 minutes later, they were discussing politics calmly? Kinda bad imo, maybe I was expecting too much.
Feb 23, 2021 11:24 AM

Jul 2020
Kuretaiyo said:
For me was Rimuru just too soft to Myuulan,She could just walk like She was ally, She should be in some prison atleast
nah I wanted to see her get her head cut off lol her attitude really pisses me off

Feb 23, 2021 11:25 AM

Mar 2010
Darkest moment adapted :( Poor tempest and Rimuru.
Feb 23, 2021 11:32 AM

Feb 2017
Blue_Maroon said:
It felt like everything in this episode could have been told in 10 minutes. After Hinata left Rimuru showed no sense of urgency getting back to the kingdom, then when he does return, nobody can tell him what happened for 8 minutes.

Why didn’t the ninjas take out the people putting up/keeping up the barrier? Or is it that barriers are so OP that they take little magic to create and you don’t need to be there to keep it up? Many people were required for the barrier around tempest and it still wasn’t stronger than the one Hinata used. How does she have THAT much magic to still be able to summon spirits and an incineration spell? Why didn’t Benimaru protect the citzens instead of going after the girl that 2 allies are covering for and clearly regrets her actions?

The characters’ actions are so frustrating and even if there are logical explanations, this anime does a poor job at conveying them. I liked that people actually died, but it doesn’t look like anyone of important died despite being completely overwhelmed.

the chruch guys including hinata were borrowing the power of the god, so they basically spent zero mana in casting the barrier, incineration spell etc

out of iirc 10k monsters, tempest only lost around 100-ish monsters so benimaru and the others arguably did a decent job in minimizing the casualties
Feb 23, 2021 11:33 AM

Nov 2010
The pacing of the show continues to give old Dragonball a run for the money, especially the fact that Rimuru comes back to the city and nobody talks to him about what happened. More and more people arrive and nobody gives an update on the situation drawing it out until we get to a council situation where things finally get revealed to him.
All this in a situation that seemingly needed fast action, instead the reporting to Rimuru gets dragged insane length, evaporating every pretense of urgency in the process that were build up before.
I don't know who is at fault for decisions to botch this decent show to this degree, but I hope they don't touch any other anime with potential to be at least good.
Feb 23, 2021 11:33 AM

Mar 2018
To be honest if I was Rimuru I woulda dropped Myulan regardless, maybe that's why I'm not the ruler of a nation. Still, her actions led to the death of so many hoboglobins.

Benimaru is pretty cool.

War Arc inc?
Feb 23, 2021 11:45 AM

Jun 2019
nina444 said:
Blue_Maroon said:

the chruch guys including hinata were borrowing the power of the god, so they basically spent zero mana in casting the barrier, incineration spell etc

out of iirc 10k monsters, tempest only lost around 100-ish monsters so benimaru and the others arguably did a decent job in minimizing the casualties

It sounds like borrowing the power of the god is extremely overpowered if it has no downside to it, esspecially if Hinata can spam instakill spells that Rimuru couldn’t escape from.

Also, we never saw Benimaru fighting the invaders either. I don’t wantto hear abouth the “no attacking humans” rule because they were slaughtering civilians and Benimaru attacked Youm while he was defending Mjurran.
Feb 23, 2021 11:58 AM
Oct 2015
Would think Rimuru would get in touch with his allies and get their help The dwarves, lizardmen, orcs, and the 2 Demon Lords should come to their rescue.
Feb 23, 2021 12:14 PM
Jul 2018
Kaiseki said:
Also what happened to Shion btw..

Exactly what I was thinking. It looks like everyone was avoiding mentioning anything about her. She is also really emphasized on the ED. Uh . . . our beloved chef seems to be in a bit of a pinch :(

vF_Wackiier said:
To be honest if I was Rimuru I woulda dropped Myulan regardless, maybe that's why I'm not the ruler of a nation. Still, her actions led to the death of so many hoboglobins.

LOL MY EXACT THOUGHTS! Still would've at least gave her a drop kick to the face, but again the reason she did this was because of the demon lord, so maybe save that drop kick for him? But Myulan did have a choice whether or not to do it right? But even knowing that, I probably would've done something.

That makes 2 people unfit for being a ruler lol.
removed-userFeb 23, 2021 12:21 PM
Feb 23, 2021 12:16 PM

Dec 2011
They didn't show Gobuzo or Shion but the next episode is called "Hope" ?
Weird thing to do. They should put all Despair part in this episode.
Feb 23, 2021 12:44 PM
Sep 2020
This gotta be the stupidest fucking episode of this anime ive seen yet. Not even did they milk out the «sad» scenes throughout the whole goddamn episode but rimuru doesnt even have the balls or the intellect to put cuffs or some kind of restrictions on myulan?!?! Even in the darkest moments of this series its such soft acts like this that pisses me off. I get that she wasnt the primary problem but she was a great part of it right??? «Oh yeah for sure you helped killing some kids of the country that i built up but hey you werent the main instigator so lets just go have a chat in my meeting room» I pray that the next episode isnt as fucking stupid as this one was cus goddamn.
Feb 23, 2021 12:56 PM

Apr 2015
That was really grim if you ask me, the sights of what happened to Tempest and I am surprised Rimuru didn't lose his shit and retaliate. Well, he barely escaped with his own life as well against Hinata. Also that Disintegration was epic!

Hopefully Myulan doesn't go unpunished...

All I wish now is Milim to come in hot and Nuke the living hell out of Falmuth......

Kaiseki said:
Also what happened to Shion btw..

This so much, they mention that Hakurou is severley wounded and that Shuna is treating both him and Gobta, but no word on Shion, that really worries me...
Feb 23, 2021 1:19 PM

May 2018
Please show no mercy for those falmouth bastards, Rimuru-sama
Feb 23, 2021 1:20 PM

Feb 2014
Rimuru made a very smart decision during his fight against Hinata to make a doppelganger version of himself. Her attacks were devastating (nice sounds effects, too), but thank god she wasn't observant enough to notice where Rimuru was hiding. XD

However, the worst was to come when Rimuru came back to Tempest to see it mostly in ruins. The encounter with him and Myulan after arriving when Benimaru lost his cool was well done, but seeing the blood splattered on the walls and ground and dozens of dead citizens lined up in the square really hits home the title of this episode, despair. Rimuru's expressions showcased that despair really well.

Myulan finally reveals to Rimuru and the others that she serves under Clayman, who's the mastermind behind this whole mess. Hopefully she'll fully co-operate with Rimuru for now, as there's no time to rest. The barrier is still up and although Hakurou and Gobta will make a recovery, there wasn't any mention of Shion or Gobzo. This gives me a bad feeling...

Overall, this episode was really good and certainly did its job well in showcasing the dire situation Tempest is in right now and what everyone needs to do before Falmuth attacks again. Let there be hope...
Feb 23, 2021 1:26 PM
May 2017
We lost 1 minute of the episode reviewing the battle just to explain when Rimuru made a clone. I hoped that Rimuru would solve the fight in a more exciting way than just run away. But running was not a bad thing, it was an excellent decision.
I thought Shion and Shuna were going to die.
Since the first season I knew that the promise of not killing humans would be a shot in the foot, even in modern laws it is important to avoid killing anyone, except in self-defense.

Naren-kun said:

As soon as Mjurran was introduced i Fell for her.
But the way she grows feelings for youm is making my head boil .Everything is going on a bit too quick.In episode 4 they barely know each other (which i would prefer).But However the next episode starts with youm sleeping in her lap (which made me think whether this is the correct season)

I also found their relationship developing too fast.

Primeval said:
Was Myulan in control of her actions? Or was she completely controlled by Clayman? Just because he can listen to her thoughts doesn't mean he has full control of her actions. Unless someone can correct me on that info.

I read the spoilers as to what will happen next and I'm really not fucking satisfied of how they handled her.

Clayman has her heart. Severe punishment against her could divide allies. Killing her would have no practical benefit. But keeping she alive can be a good way to get information from the enemy and use she to transmit false information to enemies, even though herself doesn't know it. At least that's how I would handle it.

The economic losses are great. In a war of attrition there are two things to keep in mind.

1. The more information you have about the enemy and the less information the enemy has about you, the easier it is to wear out the enemy economically.
2. A decapitation surgical attack decentralizes enemy forces and causes disorder and chaos in opponents.

So I think Rimuru is a kind leader. But I share the same view as Gazel, rimuru is naive. He knows absolutely nothing about what is going on around him, and is very relaxed about it. His lack of urgency is an example of this.

A good leader and a good RPG player would focus on getting as much information about the surroundings and their rivals. He knows absolutely nothing about Clayman's power and has done nothing effective to find out. He spent a long time playing in hot springs in an unknown land with unknown dangers. The defenses of tempest are also of a defensive strategy inferior to what we know from the Copper Age. With so many resources at their disposal, they made a wooden wall as if that would protect them from other high-level monsters. The defense perimeter is very short. So many magical or conventional communication techniques are totally wasted by him.

In short, he is a mediocre but gentle Japanese who has reincarnated there.
What he needs is a Japanese advisor who has at least above average intelligence or will have problems.

I have seen many comments about Milim. But I fear that it is possible that she is no longer on their side. In fact, in a world with magic, Rimuru should be prepared for any psychokinesis technique against his allies and himself.

I saw people talking about how terrible humans are for killing in the name of business issues.
Well ... without trade the people starve to death. In their place, I would not give a week of surrender. I would have done annihilation on the first attack. It would keep only those responsible for some technologies to absorb their knowledge. This story of villain giving the protagonist time is very ridiculous.
It’s like saying: okay, I’ll give you a week to use the Kamisama Temple and become a Super Saiyan.
Feb 23, 2021 1:45 PM

Apr 2018
Damn what a tense episode. Myulan finally revels herself to what had happened. It wasnt mainly her fault but it was partly.

Really like how Rimuru took charge as a leader in this episode.
Feb 23, 2021 2:30 PM

Jun 2015
First of all I must recognise Stark as the hero of the anime forums. Diligent to the last and this threads cut through all the toxic shit posting allowing us to post on the latest eps.

Shit defo went down here, MC just barely escaped, and luckily he seems to have some humanity intact given the irrational destruction in front of him from people who believe in gods hes keeping his cool. Although you can see how much it pains him. Honestly if I had his fortitude I wouldn't be at my last strike.

Still, as much as I love everything that happened, pacing is too slow because the cult of anime only spoilers is close on our tail, so we need some proper resolution soon to this wild conflict! Make it happen anime gods!

To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 23, 2021 2:33 PM
Sep 2008
Criticiza said:
swordmaster2551 said:

Oh thanks! Sounds good, seems like I was spoiled about what happened on YouTube unfortunately like three minutes ago which is quite upsetting. Someone put it in their goddamn title. SMH

I'm sorry :( someone here spoiled it last week for me outside of tags, I know that feeling
Feb 23, 2021 2:41 PM

Jun 2015
Whats a Super Saiyan?

darkdevildeath said:
We lost 1 minute of the episode reviewing the battle just to explain when Rimuru made a clone. I hoped that Rimuru would solve the fight in a more exciting way than just run away. But running was not a bad thing, it was an excellent decision.
I thought Shion and Shuna were going to die.
Since the first season I knew that the promise of not killing humans would be a shot in the foot, even in modern laws it is important to avoid killing anyone, except in self-defense.

Naren-kun said:

As soon as Mjurran was introduced i Fell for her.
But the way she grows feelings for youm is making my head boil .Everything is going on a bit too quick.In episode 4 they barely know each other (which i would prefer).But However the next episode starts with youm sleeping in her lap (which made me think whether this is the correct season)

I also found their relationship developing too fast.

Primeval said:
Was Myulan in control of her actions? Or was she completely controlled by Clayman? Just because he can listen to her thoughts doesn't mean he has full control of her actions. Unless someone can correct me on that info.

I read the spoilers as to what will happen next and I'm really not fucking satisfied of how they handled her.

Clayman has her heart. Severe punishment against her could divide allies. Killing her would have no practical benefit. But keeping she alive can be a good way to get information from the enemy and use she to transmit false information to enemies, even though herself doesn't know it. At least that's how I would handle it.

The economic losses are great. In a war of attrition there are two things to keep in mind.

1. The more information you have about the enemy and the less information the enemy has about you, the easier it is to wear out the enemy economically.
2. A decapitation surgical attack decentralizes enemy forces and causes disorder and chaos in opponents.

So I think Rimuru is a kind leader. But I share the same view as Gazel, rimuru is naive. He knows absolutely nothing about what is going on around him, and is very relaxed about it. His lack of urgency is an example of this.

A good leader and a good RPG player would focus on getting as much information about the surroundings and their rivals. He knows absolutely nothing about Clayman's power and has done nothing effective to find out. He spent a long time playing in hot springs in an unknown land with unknown dangers. The defenses of tempest are also of a defensive strategy inferior to what we know from the Copper Age. With so many resources at their disposal, they made a wooden wall as if that would protect them from other high-level monsters. The defense perimeter is very short. So many magical or conventional communication techniques are totally wasted by him.

In short, he is a mediocre but gentle Japanese who has reincarnated there.
What he needs is a Japanese advisor who has at least above average intelligence or will have problems.

I have seen many comments about Milim. But I fear that it is possible that she is no longer on their side. In fact, in a world with magic, Rimuru should be prepared for any psychokinesis technique against his allies and himself.

I saw people talking about how terrible humans are for killing in the name of business issues.
Well ... without trade the people starve to death. In their place, I would not give a week of surrender. I would have done annihilation on the first attack. It would keep only those responsible for some technologies to absorb their knowledge. This story of villain giving the protagonist time is very ridiculous.
It’s like saying: okay, I’ll give you a week to use the Kamisama Temple and become a Super Saiyan.
Feb 23, 2021 2:49 PM
Feb 23, 2021 2:59 PM
Mar 2015
The brains behind the rubber duck are revealed
Feb 23, 2021 3:29 PM

Jun 2015

'Insert adjective here' . I'm not allowed to call you what you need to hear due to the bias rules of the forum. But why are you even comparing two shows a million miles apart in terms of power ratings. its pathetic and made your entire diatribe pointless.

Couldn't you of spent the time writing all that nonsense critising people doing something productive instead, like feeding homeless people at the local soup shelter or something?
Feb 23, 2021 3:37 PM
Oct 2020
Ranga best character and clayman needs some whooping.
Feb 23, 2021 3:39 PM

May 2015
If nothing else this sounds absolutely fantastic in 7.1 with a 300w sub.
Feb 23, 2021 3:40 PM

Jan 2019
Damn, its becoming boring in an oddly similar fashion as has the running Log Horizon season. Season 1 was actually fun. Now it is fun like a fake smile. Welp, at least there still is a selection of anime to watch.
Feb 23, 2021 3:40 PM
Nov 2017
Am I the only one who was kind of mad at Rimura for not being more mad. I would be losing my shit, yelling at everyone to stop hiding stuff. He just seemed upset, not furious. Just me
Feb 23, 2021 4:07 PM
Oct 2019
Another great episode but an emotional one. The background score was really good. The anime is getting pretty serious with every episode
Feb 23, 2021 4:33 PM

Apr 2017
This episode was so tense I'm surprised my heart is still beating.
Feb 23, 2021 4:35 PM

Apr 2017
denseuniversea said:
Ranga best character and clayman needs some whooping.

Waiting for him to get beheaded by awakened rimuru.
Feb 23, 2021 4:38 PM

May 2010
Again nothing happened..... everything shown was already known. how to drag out rimiru from getting the towns info/state, which he already been told by the enemy, by having his own people beat around the bush for 20min.

This ep and the previous should have been merged into 1 ep.

and whats this whole spiel about his rule about humans... self defense is surely not a part of that so why are they making a big deal.
like.. we let them beat us up because you said to welcome them... common sense be gone..
Feb 23, 2021 4:45 PM

Aug 2018
24 minutes wondering where is Shion
(i know, got spoiled already)
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Feb 23, 2021 4:45 PM
Aug 2013
Rimuru reaction was pathetic, especially for a ruler. Your people are laying dead, blood spilled everywhere and you stick to this pacifist cr#$&(@. Heads need to roll, especially Mjurran, get the info needed then straight to the guillotine. Grucius gets sent back & mr sword hero gets a jail sentence. Those innocent lives need to accounted for.
Feb 23, 2021 5:20 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode again.

Rimuru pulled a clever stunt to escape Hinata. That disintegration was the real deal.

Tempest is in rough shape, Myulan is lucky that Rimuru is treating her with such patience. The look in Rimuru's eyes when he saw all those dead people, damn. I totally thought he might snap but he pulled it together with Great Sage and is trying to figure out to bounce back.

Falmuth and the Holy Church were straight up cruel, why does humanity always have to resort to conflict to establish their superiority? :(

I'm curious, they mentioned Hakurou was recovering, Gobta is fine, Shuna is thankfully good too but there was no mention of Shion. It's like they avoided the topic altogether like how they didn't want Rimuru to see all the people that died. I hope my fears are misplaced. :(
Feb 23, 2021 5:26 PM

Jul 2019
People getting upset that the leader of a nation didn't get mad and go into a blind rage.

Who cares about remaining calm, assessing the situation, gathering information, informing allies, etc...

Sigh...
Feb 23, 2021 5:32 PM

Dec 2015
Depression level up.
Feb 23, 2021 5:50 PM

Dec 2013
Nice to see Rimuru was actually able to keep calm despite the situation. Even I was shocked seeing all those dead bodies.
Feb 23, 2021 6:06 PM

Nov 2017
Primeval said:

It's not come out yet how Clayman was controlling Myulan,though it has been hinted at,but suffice to say,she couldn't go against him at all.

Damn,the emotion was intense in this episode,so sad to see the state of Rimuru city.Can't wait for the next episode,they are going to regret what they've done in a BIG way!
StarhammerFeb 23, 2021 6:09 PM
Feb 23, 2021 6:07 PM

Nov 2017
Blue_Maroon said:
Wait and see,for the same reason that Benimaru was after Myulan for what she did,you'll see how pissed Rimuru can get.
Also,nobody important died? - you don't seem to realise that everyone in Rimuru City is important to Rimuru.
StarhammerFeb 23, 2021 6:11 PM
Feb 23, 2021 6:19 PM

Nov 2017
zwolf12 said:
The pacing of the show continues to give old Dragonball a run for the money, especially the fact that Rimuru comes back to the city and nobody talks to him about what happened.

They don't want to show Rimuru what happened because they know what will happen after that!
They also know how sad he'd be,and then how angry he'd be.
And don't compare this to Dragonball,that series took bloody seasons to start things off :)
And then took seasons to explain why the previous season spent so much time explaining about the previous season before that.Christ,it got sooooo boring.
Feb 23, 2021 6:25 PM

Feb 2017
Blue_Maroon said:
nina444 said:

It sounds like borrowing the power of the god is extremely overpowered if it has no downside to it, esspecially if Hinata can spam instakill spells that Rimuru couldn’t escape from.

Also, we never saw Benimaru fighting the invaders either. I don’t wantto hear abouth the “no attacking humans” rule because they were slaughtering civilians and Benimaru attacked Youm while he was defending Mjurran.

what do you expect? its the power of the god after all lol xD also, the stronger your faith in god, the stronger you will become

now you understand why archbishop rayhem was so confident, right? honestly if I also got god on my side I would be really confident too

that said, the limitation of disintregation is that hinata could only use it once a day. this thing is one of the most overpowered holy magic in the series, if its direct hit, not even immortal beings such as true dragons and primordial demons could survive
Lab_Rat_0978Feb 23, 2021 7:50 PM
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

255 by Gogeta_Blue69 »»
Apr 21, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

190 by Shocked »»
Apr 20, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2021

239 by Shocked »»
Apr 20, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2021

347 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 20, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2021

322 by Magicmist »»
Apr 7, 10:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.