Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 21, 2021 12:35 PM

Apr 2015
hazarddex said:
@Tylaen
to my knowledge that ring doesn't have any power all i am saying.
Ah, so it's just a ring to fend off Rudeus.

hazarddex said:
what you want him to do start a revolution while hes 10?
No? The only thing I expect of him is not touching children which is a low bar. Some concern might be nice but I don't expect that at all?
TylaenFeb 21, 2021 12:40 PM
Feb 21, 2021 12:36 PM

Mar 2016
So Eris party turned out well, with Rudy's help of course. Roxy still gives lessons to thee 7th prince of Shirone, Pax, and for a brief moment we saw
, funny no one mentioned.
Turning point 1
here we go!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Feb 21, 2021 12:40 PM

Feb 2010
Tylaen said:
hazarddex said:
@Tylaen
to my knowledge that ring doesn't have any power all i am saying.

no doesn't have any power not even that. Rudeus chose not to.

el_morris said:

Turning point 1
here we go!

^ anime onlys don't look. (this is for LN reader hype only.)
GrimAtramentFeb 21, 2021 12:44 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 21, 2021 12:40 PM

Feb 2020
Overall this episode was ok, still no expansion on the magic combat territory and some sort of a plot where Rudeus has to use magic to save everyone. But I like how the art style is keeping consistent from episode 1. Many people thought that after the first episode the animation would decrease but im glad that wasn't the case. Also im still a little confused on the magic and combat skill levels (like water god level) which I hope they cover a little more.

DisorientedFeb 21, 2021 5:20 PM
Feb 21, 2021 12:41 PM
Jun 2019
Love that GOT vibes but nothing is gonna happen after peeping someone having s*x upstairs right?
Feb 21, 2021 12:41 PM

Apr 2015
hazarddex said:
Tylaen said:

no doesn't have any power not even that. Rudeus chose not to.
You don't have to take everything I say literally.
Feb 21, 2021 12:44 PM

Feb 2019
Helmberg said:
Marinate1016 said:
Another masterfully crafted episode by studio bind. I still can’t believe how great an adaptation we’ve got so far. Eris is one of only like 4 tsunderes that I can tolerate and like. Loved seeing her and Rudeus’ dance animated.

This episode ended exactly where I expected. I’m thinking they’re going to split the end of volume 2 in half, so next week will be Rudeus birthday and then the week after the big cliffhanger. Can’t wait to see that animated

Lol, next episode's called "Turning Point 1", rings a bell?

?? What are you saying
Feb 21, 2021 12:49 PM

Feb 2010
Marinate1016 said:
Helmberg said:

Lol, next episode's called "Turning Point 1", rings a bell?

?? What are you saying

i don't think Rudeus birthday is enough to take up an entire episode.

@Disoriented this is the wrong anime if you're looking for SAO style i save the day.
GrimAtramentFeb 21, 2021 12:59 PM
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 21, 2021 1:01 PM

Apr 2015
Woe be the anime-onlies who want to stay spoiler-free who enter this discussion thread. Not me, I don't care lol
Feb 21, 2021 1:02 PM

Jun 2020
My favorite moment in the episode was when Rudeus and Eris was dancing.

That was very wholesome. :)
Feb 21, 2021 1:04 PM
Jul 2011
Is it just me or is Rudeus miss Roxy, maybe even more than Sylphiette at this point?
He wants to save "Slyphy" for the farther future I guess.
No, i can understand how he loves Roxy, and i'm going to pretend how it is understandable for him wanting to lick her feet? Knowing that it is one of his motivations to work harder.
But he calls his self-made figurine of Roxy's underneath, "Kami" = "Goddess"? Complete Insanity
It is not even the real underwear he "forgot" to bring it with him, it is his self made underwear of sorts, so this is the next level.
Just because he could not get Eris's, he decide to make one.
Damn it, I don't think he is going to stop doing that in near future.

Eris, she is not going to stop hitting Rudeus hard like that is she? Can she stop doing that?
I feel sorry for him, every time I see that.
And wow, she is really attached to Ghyslaine isn't she?
When Eris said "See!? Rudeus is amazing!", for her to say that proudly out in the open, it's really an achievement right there.

I know this isn't new, but so many old looking men standing in line just to say "Happy Birthday".
Feb 21, 2021 1:14 PM

Feb 2010
@rladls717

Roxy literally lifted him out of the gutter mentally when it came to going outside and actually trying at life instead of just being a shut in.

if some one had a monumental impact on you're life you might end up worshipping them as well.

also most the time Eris hits him he kinda deserved it. so strike on Eris.

but so many old looking men standing in line just to say "Happy Birthday".

that's kinda common for nobility.

if you think that's weird in France when prince Louis XVI got married they all watched him have sex with the perosn he married

Tylaen said:
Woe be the anime-onlies who want to stay spoiler-free who enter this discussion thread.

considering the spoilers are all under spoiler tags they would have to bring it on themselves.

GrimAtramentFeb 21, 2021 1:25 PM

Feb 21, 2021 1:25 PM
Jul 2011
hazarddex said:
@rladls717

Roxy literally lifted him out of the gutter mentally when it came to going outside and actually trying at life instead of just being a shut in.

if some one had a monumental impact on you're life you might end up worshipping them as well.

also most the time Eris hits him he kinda deserved it. so strike on Eris.

but so many old looking men standing in line just to say "Happy Birthday".

that's kinda common for nobility.

if you think that's weird in France when prince Louis XVI got married they all watched him have sex with the perosn he married.
I mean what is insane to me is that, he is worshiping her underwear. He is calling the underwear part, "Kami" while making that "addiction" face.

Most of the time you mean, and it is actually a bad habit hitting him when Rudeus for once seriously discussed about the dance practice with her. Rudeus actually didn't have to help her with the practice, but he bothered with it. That's why it was one of those few times I feel sorry for him for getting hit. I think Eris should have rather hit those girls at the party than hitting Rudeus for being "attracted" to him.

Nobility part, I know. It's just my weird thought about the old men part. They are not Rudeus, but still.
rladls717Feb 21, 2021 1:46 PM
Feb 21, 2021 1:45 PM

Apr 2015
hazarddex said:

Tylaen said:
Woe be the anime-onlies who want to stay spoiler-free who enter this discussion thread.

considering the spoilers are all under spoiler tags they would have to bring it on themselves.
Or you could just write all this in the LN / Manga section instead
Feb 21, 2021 1:46 PM

Nov 2013
This show just does its best to stay at 5-6/10 for me with the abundance of pointless perverted shit it shoves in viewers face! At this point there's no room for doubt, this show is built on these "sex jokes". Last episode a grown ass man wanted to sell "sex-potion" to a 7yo. In which retarded fantasy world is such thing possible, or considered funny. This episode an 8yo is given advice to use protection with 10yo kids. wtf is this? a joke?

I see all the good things this show provides. It has wholesome moments. The dance scene in this ep was particularity great, yet it had to spit me in the face with all the "fan-service" garbage and Roxy getting molested yet again for a cheap gag and other shit.

I'm very disappointed...
Sigmar-UnberogenFeb 21, 2021 1:52 PM
Feb 21, 2021 3:12 PM

Dec 2014
good for Eris learning a bit to dance properly. Heheh

Pax Shirone licking the statuette of Roxy in front of the real Roxy. Roflol

Sauros becoming a sage after that activity. Well I guess anyone would.

Nice episode.
Feb 21, 2021 3:24 PM

Aug 2013
Tylaen said:
No? The only thing I expect of him is not touching children which is a low bar. Some concern might be nice but I don't expect that at all?

Except obvious things that were discussed to the death here for whatever reason (it's a fiction, they don't exist if you'd still have a hard time understanding it), he's a child too whether you like it or not. So even if I completely skip that part about this being a ficion, your logic is still completely broken.
rsc-plFeb 21, 2021 3:37 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 21, 2021 3:25 PM
Dec 2018
Tylaen said:
Live reaction format.

Did this teacher seriously fucking ask a child to convince her student FOR her? I guess our "hero" has to do something.

Why are you even surprised? Before Rudeus came, almost every tutor that Eris had was unsuccessful at inspiring her to learn. Now that Rudeus has established a consistent track record (He's not fired yet), it is only reasonable for other teachers to ask for his assistance.
ConceptualheroFeb 21, 2021 3:29 PM
I like dub more than sub because I am not a weeb.
Feb 21, 2021 3:27 PM

Apr 2015
rsc-pl said:
Tylaen said:

Except obvious things that were discussed to the death here for whatever reason (it's a fiction), he's a child too though whether you like it or not.
I was part of that discussion and that theory thrives on you taking the pen out of the writers hand.

He's a 34-year-old.

So even if I completely skip that part about this being a ficion, your logic is completely broken.
When will the edits stop, good sir? You trying to argue while I'm not here?
TylaenFeb 21, 2021 3:35 PM
Feb 21, 2021 3:56 PM

Sep 2016
Truly a great episode.

Also, best girl (male) Zanoba got screen time!

(Turning Point 1 hype!)
Yet these hands will never hold anything.
Thus I pray, Unlimited Waifu Works!

Feb 21, 2021 4:05 PM
Nov 2019
All I can say to Rudy is run before it's too late - the Trope flag is flying high.....

The "Red haired tsundere" - is going to break you heart & balls. Leaving you a broken mess.

As for the age thing - If Rudy was attracting older Men/Women that were the same age as his mind's age - who would be the Pedo then?

Feb 21, 2021 4:06 PM
Dec 2018
rsc-pl said:
Tylaen said:
I was part of that discussion and that theory thrives on you taking the pen out of the writers hand.

He's a 34-year-old.

When will the edits stop, good sir? You trying to argue while I'm not here?

No. He's 8 years old. Try using your brain.

8 years in his new child body means that his mental age is already at 42 years old in this episode. GROSS. Unless you think it's normal for newborns to have inner thoughts making sexual remarks about their mother's breast or that 7 years old children are into groping and grooming little girls.

This episode 7 demonstrated that the author doesn't consider MC's creep obsessions as something that needed to be overcome, but instead something that is just a laughing matter for cheap sexual abuse jokes.
Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
Feb 21, 2021 4:15 PM
Oct 2013
ExcaliburAO said:
skysurf said:
At the end, it doesn't matter how much someone may want to pretend the creepy stuff is not happening in this episode (or any of the others): it does not change the fact that the dude is going after children for lover relationships.

Think of what's the real mindset of the dude behind the child's body in the dance scene (and be grossed out if you know from source material how things end up for the "romance" in this story):

Exactly, seinen in the sense of having sexual jokes probably not appropriate for kids, not in the sense that the story is somehow for an audience with a mature mindset or that it explores adult topics.

Maybe people simply feel disgusted because they're part of a bigger theme that was established early in the story even before the MC got isekai'd, so they're not independent cheap sexual abuse jokes, but just a reminder that MC issues will not improve and on the opposite, it's totally cool for him to do it thanks to the fantasy set up devised by the author for this purpose (e.g. "it's legal in this world", etc)
You really only pay attention to the sexual stuff don’t you. Not to mention bringing up stuff from previous episodes. You know this is the ‘episode 7 discussion?’

I think he's one of those who didn't watch the full episode or just watching highlights and preview of each episode and shit on every episode discussion. I've seen some guy like that, always bring something from previous episodes and not the point of each episode discussion as they supposed to.
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Feb 21, 2021 4:18 PM

Jul 2020
Great episode! I love Eris progress and their building up relationship.

I don't think that red ball thing is not a bad news though.
Feb 21, 2021 4:36 PM

Nov 2017
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
This show just does its best to stay at 5-6/10 for me with the abundance of pointless perverted shit it shoves in viewers face! At this point there's no room for doubt, this show is built on these "sex jokes". Last episode a grown ass man wanted to sell "sex-potion" to a 7yo. In which retarded fantasy world is such thing possible, or considered funny. This episode an 8yo is given advice to use protection with 10yo kids. wtf is this? a joke?

I see all the good things this show provides. It has wholesome moments. The dance scene in this ep was particularity great, yet it had to spit me in the face with all the "fan-service" garbage and Roxy getting molested yet again for a cheap gag and other shit.

I'm very disappointed...
Have you ever been to a fantasy world?,Nah,didn't think so.
As for the "fan-service"garbage and the bit with Roxy and the prince,they're not just cheap gags,as you might see later(if you keep watching,that is).
And have you never even heard of child brides? - Bet you think it doesn't exist in this enlightened,technologically advanced age we live in,well,I think you'd be wrong.
Btw,your use of the word "wholesome" really shows what you think anime should and shouldn't show.Then again,kudos for giving the anime some up-points for its "wholesomeness".
Feb 21, 2021 4:45 PM

Jul 2016
Great episode after some SOL parts next episode gonna start of the "turning point" of the series. This episode showcases Eris character and about the society of this world. Roxy and best bro appeared this episode. Rudeus learning about different language which helps him in the future.

The animation this episode is smooth the highlight is the ballroom sakuga which is seamless and detailed.

Rudeus be careful what you wish for lmao

Feb 21, 2021 5:00 PM
Jul 2018
pretty nice episode and cool moments with eris and stuff, mc being attracted to those other noble girls was kinda weird though... also, wonder what that ball at the end was?
Feb 21, 2021 5:44 PM
Feb 2021
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

I'm very disappointed...

They might have shown that as a gag. But the Prince's behaviour plays a pivotal role in another part and much later in the series.. It is not just for gag.
Feb 21, 2021 5:59 PM
Feb 2021
Can someone tell me where the anime is in terms of the LN i want to start reading
Feb 21, 2021 6:14 PM

Jan 2020
Really nice episode again like usual. Eris is really growing as a character and she's becoming better and better each episode.

The dance scene was really great and it was nice seeing Roxy again

Feb 21, 2021 6:17 PM

Jan 2011
Asur999 said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

I'm very disappointed...

They might have shown that as a gag. But the Prince's behaviour plays a pivotal role in another part and much later in the series.. It is not just for gag.
Asur999 said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

I'm very disappointed...

right now this is what you sound like lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke1YKF3tNCE&ab_channel=ProZD

in fact all these things played as gags can in this show can be summed up that video.

outside of the what the fuck line from uncle sure you can make the argument of the times but it varies so much and that felt less of get with the times moment and more of this family only has one mode horny regardless of the age jeez , but besides the typical perversion the dance was nice and seeing some improvements from Eris was good the ending came as a surprised in the literal sense of it being a turning point.

cant remember the las time i been so conflicted with a show its exhausting
Feb 21, 2021 6:19 PM

Jun 2013
Issei_hyoudou07 said:
Can someone tell me where the anime is in terms of the LN i want to start reading

I haven't read the light novel so I may be completely wrong, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere in this thread that the anime is around chapter 7-8 of volume 2 of the light novel.

Would be great if someone actually familiar with the material can comment on this.
Feb 21, 2021 6:20 PM

Mar 2018
Issei_hyoudou07 said:

It's somewhere more than halfway through volume 2, but I'd recommend skimming through volume 1 and 2 if you want the full lore and small details that were omitted from the anime.
Feb 21, 2021 6:22 PM

Aug 2019
I’m really liking this show so far especially the development between Rudeus and Eris, hope this show continues down this path
Feb 21, 2021 6:25 PM
Feb 2021
katsu044 said:
Asur999 said:

Asur999 said:

right now this is what you sound like lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke1YKF3tNCE&ab_channel=ProZD

in fact all these things played as gags can in this show can be summed up that video.

outside of the what the fuck line from uncle sure you can make the argument of the times but it varies so much and that felt less of get with the times moment and more of this family only has one mode horny regardless of the age jeez , but besides the typical perversion the dance was nice and seeing some improvements from Eris was good the ending came as a surprised in the literal sense of it being a turning point.

cant remember the las time i been so conflicted with a show its exhausting

Maybe I sound like that. But I think "fan service" in mushoku Tensei is not for sake of pleasing fans but plays a pivotal role in characterisation and the decision they make. Same can be argued for stable scene in episode 6 that clearly played a role on helping us understand that Ruedes perception of people of this world is gradually changing as he spends more time with them.
Feb 21, 2021 6:40 PM
Jan 2021
Best episode in this volume so far.
Feb 21, 2021 6:43 PM
Jan 2018
Eris actually looks cute when she smiles and being less annoying, lol. Overall good episode, whats up with that sphere on the sky? I guess something bad will happen.
Feb 21, 2021 7:04 PM
Jan 2016
"If you take one to bed" lol....can you even have a proper erection at 8 XD
Feb 21, 2021 7:22 PM

Jun 2015
Eris is getting sweeter and sweeter by each episode. Notice that after her and Rudeus' beautiful dance, she said:

"See?! Rudeus is amazing, you know!"

and not,

"See?! I am amazing, you know!."

A subtle difference there for you to notice there. Ah yes.. Give me more sugary sweet Eris. God, I'm simping way too much over an anime character.
YosepRAFeb 21, 2021 7:39 PM
Feb 21, 2021 7:24 PM

Aug 2020
I feel so happy for eris. Happy BIrthday!

Mushoku is so damn good. The premise is simple but its amazing how they do it. Definitely my favorite anime airing right now.
Feb 21, 2021 7:24 PM

Nov 2011
This episode proved again why Roxy is the best girl. While I love Sylphy, and surprisingly Eris. The fact that Roxy takes time out of her busy schedule while dealing with that POS slob she's teaching. She's able to make a book for Rudy to learn Demon Lord Magic.

However I was crying when she found out that there was a figure of her with removable parts LOL.

I thought the dance was tremendously animated and the connection between Rudy and Eris has been amazing. I also am loving the little moments between Ghyslaine and Rudy. The respect that she shows him when receiving the Magic wand was awesome imo. The fact that Eris witnessed this and showed her respect towards Rudy was also awesome.

The Greyrat family loves Beast people...I'll allow it LOL.

Great Episode!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 21, 2021 8:00 PM
Apr 2008
Feb 21, 2021 8:07 PM

May 2019
Really slow paced episode. Episodes 6 and 7 peaking the Slice of Life.

I actually feel sad for the beast maids. The sex scene was not included in the manga and i felt bothered for seeing that for the 1st time. You know, that maids are so cute, but now it seems they are victim of daily sexual harassment from Boreas. Well, Medieval points. Yay?

Eris tsundere trope is exhausted, would be too annoying if it gets longer.

Anyways, next episode will receive very polarized reactions here.

Mod Note: Removed last part(bait)

dipItFooFeb 21, 2021 11:02 PM
Feb 21, 2021 8:24 PM

Jan 2013
Oh boy, what a great episode! Eris indeed has grown a lot since we saw her for the first time. It had to be Rudeus, there was nobody else that could dance with her, and for the first time, she was actually happy.

Roxy is just insane lmao, doing all that by hand, damn! But he screwed her up a little with that statue, if she knew that was him ahahah

Eris's dad is insane ahahah gotta love that guy but now everyone will think that they've slept together? Oh boy, and that ending and the name for the next episode worry me a bit.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 21, 2021 8:33 PM

Jul 2016
So... am I supposed to find funny the running gag with Roxy being molested 24/7 by a rich kid?

Well, the framerate for this episode sure dropped noticeably a couple of times. Mainly during the dance part.

As usual, another episode that could have been good but was ruined because the author couldn't keep his questionable horny side in check.
Feb 21, 2021 8:45 PM
Apr 2015
I guess anime-only haven't realized that in this new world people are horny af.

Anyhow, it is a solid episode. Cute Eris being cute is top notch, she's probably the best kid ever animated. People should stop associating her with tsundere, she isn't even at the age of a love interest yet lol. Keep your horni side in check please.

Feb 21, 2021 8:49 PM
Oct 2013
SouthRzVa said:
So... am I supposed to find funny the running gag with Roxy being molested 24/7 by a rich kid?

Well, the framerate for this episode sure dropped noticeably a couple of times. Mainly during the dance part.

As usual, another episode that could have been good but was ruined because the author couldn't keep his questionable horny side in check.

Nah, I think many people the same as you didn't find that funny and mostly annoyed by it too, and I believed in the web novel I read, they didn't have that scene to be exact, but there is one excerpt that said that prince was very perverted towards Roxy but didn't explicitly showed them. But maybe the scene had been added in the light novel (LN reader can help me here) which I seriously doubt as well. So, I believed the production take liberty with that scene instead of the author.
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Feb 21, 2021 9:01 PM

May 2016
I hate tsunderes and Eris keeps reminding me of why.

Also i agree with above. I don't like that the fat piece of shit prince was molesting the teacher.
Feb 21, 2021 9:08 PM

Jan 2020
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

I'm very disappointed...
In a world where dwarves exist, in another where betrothal is allowed for kids, in another where the merchant wants to win easy money from a rich noble kid... I could go on and on. You can say you dislike it all you want but these ad hoc reasons are just bullshit. Stop inventing reasons to dislike the stuff and just say I don't like it. No one will be against your opinion.
Feb 21, 2021 9:12 PM

Apr 2015
_afk_ said:
I guess anime-only haven't realized that in this new world people are horny af.

Anyhow, it is a solid episode. Cute Eris being cute is top notch, she's probably the best kid ever animated. People should stop associating her with tsundere, she isn't even at the age of a love interest yet lol. Keep your horni side in check please.

people lack imagination really. they don't live in the modern world like ours where entertainment is just a click away. no, there's little to no entertainment there at all. so of course sex will be their primary entertainment above all else. some people here really just want others to work work work and then die off as if that's the only purpose in life while they themselves just slack off and let others do their bidding.

I'm looking at you whiners in this thread.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2021

380 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Yesterday, 9:57 AM

» Is Mushoku Tensei one of best isekai anime so far ?

ISeeLifePeople - Jul 20, 2023

44 by Devalroi »»
Apr 10, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

465 by Remurst »»
Apr 10, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2021

335 by Remurst »»
Apr 10, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

228 by ionelHeredia »»
Apr 8, 2:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.