Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Feb 24, 2021 4:49 AM
Sep 2018
Timebomb420 said:
This is one of my favorite episodes in this season. The Kaya vs Gabi discussion is definitely the highlight. VAs did an amazing job and the story is so relevant for today's issues.

Believe me I am hearing tatatatat immediately after looking at your signature 😆😆😂
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Feb 24, 2021 5:36 AM

Oct 2020
Ciezul said:
Timebomb420 said:
This is one of my favorite episodes in this season. The Kaya vs Gabi discussion is definitely the highlight. VAs did an amazing job and the story is so relevant for today's issues.

Believe me I am hearing tatatatat immediately after looking at your signature 😆😆😂

Hahah, that was the intended effect ;)
Feb 24, 2021 11:06 AM
Apr 2020
NextUniverse said:
Holy shit, this was a deep episode. VAs are literally killing damn.

>I want to be just like big sister when she grows up
(or smth like that)
Very deep Kaya, Gabi really needs to get her head around the truth lol.

Ngl, the eating scene with Gabi was p cringe too, because of how Gabi reacted lol.

Also anyone know the ost used in that abandoned house?
you are miss using the word " CRINGE "
Feb 24, 2021 3:15 PM

Mar 2019
shingojira-san said:
KudanMX said:
Man, can they really wrap it up with the few episodes left? not reading the manga atm so don't know whats still to come, i guess they will ramp up the action and skip a few parts.

I'd like that scene with Gabi and the blonde girl in her old house, hopefully Gabi got some sense into her and change her one sided way of thinking.

There will be Part 2 actually . It obviously wouldn't end in 5 Eps

Did we know that? i never saw an announcement for doing this in 2 parts, but i gues that's for the best, don't want anything left out if there's that much material left.
Feb 24, 2021 5:28 PM
Apr 2020
Gabi is a textbook nazi, how does anyone like her? I guess she must have some crazy character development later on because until now she's been insufferable lol. I hated that this whole episode was about her but the voice acting and animation was fantastic! Can't wait for some more development next ep.
Feb 24, 2021 7:04 PM

May 2020
KudanMX said:
shingojira-san said:

There will be Part 2 actually . It obviously wouldn't end in 5 Eps

Did we know that? i never saw an announcement for doing this in 2 parts, but i gues that's for the best, don't want anything left out if there's that much material left.
They've already started working on a sequel , according to leakers . We will get an official announcement the day the final episode airs .

Something that’s supposed to die and doesn’t… will eventually rot away , whether it’s a man or a nation
Feb 24, 2021 7:23 PM
Feb 2021
trixiemalum said:
Gabi is a textbook nazi, how does anyone like her? I guess she must have some crazy character development later on because until now she's been insufferable lol. I hated that this whole episode was about her but the voice acting and animation was fantastic! Can't wait for some more development next ep.

Agree 100%. She's been blindly brainwashed by that Nazi propaganda to the point she even hates her own race despite being treated like dirt by her own country. She portrayed a somewhat fun personality in the first few episodes of the season but not sure how they can redeem her character in any way.
Feb 25, 2021 12:26 AM

Mar 2014
And finally, Eren's unexplained bloodlust at being able to murder those men as a child to save Mikasa is rearing it's ugly head. Turns out it was foreshadowing all along... Sasuga Isayama.

God though... Gabi's racist programming is absolutely intolerable. The cycle of hatred is such an ugly thing to see. At least Kaya was giving the appropriate counters to the blind hate.
Feb 25, 2021 9:12 PM
Jul 2018
Makes me tear up and realize that war really has a more deep meaning to it. You can't just consider one side over the other because of what they experienced. This makes my head hurt.
Feb 26, 2021 8:39 AM
Mar 2019
Ok I think I'm forgetting some details here; that quick flashback scene when Mikasa was talking to the girl in the cell; a flashback of erin murdering someone. Can someone remind me what this scene is? I'm afraid of googling in case of spoilers lmao

Edit: thanks @Borshta and @TheZ0DiAC completely forgot Mikasa's backstory haha
KidLeafFeb 26, 2021 9:12 AM
Feb 26, 2021 9:02 AM
Jul 2018
KidLeaf said:
Ok I think I'm forgetting some details here; that quick flashback scene when Mikasa was talking to the girl in the cell; a flashback of erin murdering someone. Can someone remind me what this scene is? I'm afraid of googling in case of spoilers lmao

It's in S1, when eren saved mikasa from kidnappers.
Feb 26, 2021 9:03 AM
Feb 2021
KidLeaf said:

Its a scene from S1, Eren and Mikasa kill their kidnappers to escape
Feb 26, 2021 2:19 PM

Apr 2017
what a fantastically adapted episode. we got gabi getting bitten by a horse, falco being best boy, floch being an ass, shirtless reiner, and both gabi and falco learning some valuable information from the devils they've been taught to hate. will they (gabi) keep this newfound knowledge and use it for good? hmmm.......
Feb 27, 2021 12:31 AM

Oct 2010
very good and entertaining episode that was, the brats escaped with too much ease. The whole talk between the traitors and the girl reminded me of my talks with my hungarian friends, they said we killed them in 1916 and we said they killed us in 1940, then we talked how much we killed each other throughout history and we couldn't pinpoint a true perpetrator/the one who started it all. I was in the past a big ultra nationalist and hated hungarians like Găbița hates the island eldians but living with them changed my view.
At this point I agree a bit with Găbița but she is just misinformed, she was raised thinking that the eldians were evil and killed people randomly which is probably false because who the hell built the roads, bridges, buildings? but a warrior candidate like her can not think like that, she was raised to be loyal to marley in the hope that being like that she will make a good name for the interment camps eldians. This thinking is for weak and losers, you have to be strong and kill your enemies to survive in this world, simple as that.
I am mad that they met Sasha's father but SnK is well known for weird coincidences, adding one more is like nothing.
I also agree with Floch, just let Eren do what he wants, with the memory of the titan shifters he has all the knowledge, Zeke may be just a guy who wants a different result for Eldia but Eren is loyal to Eldia and to Paradis, I say, let's kill Zeke and put his titan into Floch or someone like that.
Also, is the Blouse family marleyan? Găbița said he has south marley accent, well, Sasha was always weird and a savager, completely different than the other islanders, she was as dumb as Connie but we know Connie is eldian because Zeke killed his family when turning them into titans.
Feb 27, 2021 10:15 PM

Nov 2012
Sasha's family!! Damn. I thought the father looked familiar.
Still can't stand Gabi. I wish Eldian horses were carnivores.
dragynfaerieFeb 27, 2021 10:20 PM
Feb 28, 2021 3:01 AM

Dec 2010
Great episode, visuals and direction-wise, we are back to Season 1 levels of quality if not better.

armchair3 said:
I wonder if anime-onlies will complain about the dialogue episodes.
As if. Episodes like the training arc, or when the Scouts retreated to the country side, were some of the most well-received back in the time.
Feb 28, 2021 5:07 AM

May 2015
That horse can kill a titan!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 28, 2021 1:29 PM

May 2016
The irony...

Idk what to say other than shed more tears for Sasha...
Feb 28, 2021 6:05 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
The way I'm surprised Floch turns out to be a real one for Eren.

Also, not sure if I'm having a coffee heart attack, but much sad at how much Sasha's reappearing. They're really making sure we won't forget.
Mar 1, 2021 12:37 PM

Oct 2019
Gabi is almost pitiful to watch. Many Eldians in Marley have been brain washed into believing (without any evidence) that the "Paradis Devils" are evil incarnate, that they need to feel guilty that they were even born into this world, that their blood is synonymous to "sin" etc etc, but Gabi must surely be the champion of them all.

She has mastered the art of self-pity and self-abasement to a flawless degree. Without a hint of doubt, skepticism or any trace of critical thought whatsoever she has fully and utterly bought every single thing her masters Marleyans have shoved up into her gullible little head about the Paradis Eldians and Eldians by and large.

The brain wash is strong with this one, very strong. But in this episode it started to falter. When you face the actual truth (instead of being exposed to propaganda about a baseless "truth") this can happen; even to someone like Gabi. I love how Falco, in contrast, has always had a more questioning and skeptical mind.
Mar 3, 2021 11:10 PM

Apr 2020
What
All these random characters coming back, and I loved that Gabey is starting to realize that Marley isn't so innocent.
Mar 8, 2021 1:04 PM

Jul 2008
Gabi has gone full conspiracy theory...god if that's not relevant for today IDK what is.
Mar 10, 2021 9:43 AM

Feb 2019
Gabi is a p.o.s. I really hope she dies.

I'm glad that girl forced some sense into her. Falco is cool, he understands that the people of Paradis didn't do anything wrong (till Eren ran in).

I'm so excited to see the next episode, but I have no idea how they'll manage to wrap the story up in 5 episodes.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Mar 11, 2021 11:10 PM

Dec 2017
this episode only makes me hate gabi even more. fuck gabi. can someone tell if she is more likeable in the future? but for now fuck her.

Mar 13, 2021 2:31 PM

Jan 2016
Rating: 5/5

• 0:38 Gabi is just Eren 2.0 at this point. Nothing but revenge on her mind.
• 2:45 ”Impostors”... Interesting episode title. I’m betting it has something to do with Fake Armin. She can’t be trusted.
• 5:06 You know, for once, I kind of agree with Gabi. Something about this seems suspicious as hell. I wouldn’t go in there.
• 5:13 Wait, isn’t this Sasha’s dad?
• 14:07 I never commented on this before, but Gabi looks a bit like Sasha, no? I wonder if Sasha’s dad will say something about that.
• 14:27 Why are they talking about this shit so loudly…
• 16:21 Holy shit, Gabi is a piece of shit. She needs to calm down.
• 17:08 Wait, wait, wait… I think something just dawned on me. This girl, isn’t it the one Sasha rescued? It’s all coming together…
• 18:23 Gabi is zero IQ, for real. Why is she blaming this little girl and her family for the ”sins” of her ancestors from god knows how long ago?
• 20:35 If only Gabi knew how badly she’s fucked up…

Great episode.
Mar 22, 2021 4:38 PM

Jul 2013
See this episode highlights how Eldians overseas are brainwashed into blaming themselves for what their ancestors did way back when. It's sad and chilling at the same time. And that ending song isn't helping lol
Mar 23, 2021 6:27 AM

May 2018
Oh yeah, now nazis are planning blitzkrieg.

Mar 27, 2021 4:58 AM

Jan 2014
A pretty good episode with some really nice touches sprinkled throughout it!

Seems what Eren did was leaked to the population and more Elxdians know about his actions to be fair both the crowd and Hange handled it as best as they could the group does have valid concerns and Hange is really doing her best in the position Erwin entrusted to her.

It was really nice seeing call backs this episode and how both Mikasa and Sasha protected and inspired the next generation in different ways. Liked how those callbacks tied back into the present day. Plus Falco and Gabi ended up at Sasha's family's place when I realized that I was like oh snap what a turn of events! LOL Falco why are you surprise of course she knows XD hell I bet more of them know and can see through the obvious lie did you just ignore those seriously skeptical glares on their faces 🤣 also that horse scene was a nice edition too funny nah Gabi it was not the Devil's who did it just the universe also maybe the horse thought your head was the perfect marriage between apple and hay just use some logic 😄

Speaking of Gabi yeah she got on my nerves this episode I mean she always did get on my nerves but since I felt similar to her as I did with Eren in the beginning but then he developed really well I wanted to give her a fair chance so hopefully she has an arc coming in the near future XD But, she does showcase the sheer backwards brainwashing mentality of self loathing and guilt by association thinking a destructive line of reasoning that is hard to break from once its been ingrained. But, damn is it illogical "Your ancestors (or people who looked like you and not even related to you) did terrible things in the past to others doesn't matter if you are living a good life in present day and not harming anyone if you do not hate yourself and follow our exact line of thinking then you are a Devil," SMH just horribly insidious thinking that can mold people into doing terrible things to others because if one can be convinced that a certain group or type of person is the Devil then just imagine how they can be taught to think that no action taken against them no matter how hated or violent is evil since they are doing it against what they see as Devils 😔 hopefully that talk in the destroyed village helped to cause some cracks in that line of thinking.

But, anyway they seemed to figure out Zeke faked his death and betrayed them but intend to invade the Island with a united front coalition in six months but Reiner points out that if that much time is allowed to pass Zeke and the Eldians will surely have a counter attack plan ready and waiting for such an event. So action must be taken immediately! Looking forward to the next episode based on that.

Mar 28, 2021 7:43 PM

Dec 2013
I don't really care much for the Gabi stuff but the horse scene was still funny. The horse worked alone lol

Things really are falling apart right now. It's only a matter of time until there's a new coup of some kind.
Mar 28, 2021 8:20 PM

Jul 2015
I just cant believe that the small girl Sasha saved came back. Everything is always tied together so freakin well its nuts!! So sad though... sashaaa... ;(
Have a healthy, happy, day of hilarity!

[font="\"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.[/font]

Apr 8, 2021 7:04 PM

Mar 2020
Oh brotherrrrr get this annoying ass racist hoe and her little "revenge" story outta here bruh nobody gives a shit.
i swear Isayama wants us to sympathize with every single character, he tryna make her Eren 2.0 but like 100x more annoying and less logical.

Her whole character fuckin stink & don't make no sense. "i heard rumors of bad things y'all did 1000s of years ago so i can't eat wit y'all" bitch weren't you treated like shit at home for the same reason? your people literally did the same exact thing why can't your dumbass put 2 and 2 together? Not to mention that dude from the Tybur family already told yo stupid ass these people didn't do anything, they're just like you and the other eldians in Marley. and Fritz was the one who stopped the Titan wars and saved humanity so if anything the people of Paradis are actually the good guys and yo bitch ass bloodline & the bloodline of the people you know who were killing and destroying everything in Marley are the real "Devils"

also Reiner, Bertolt, Annie never showed anything even close to these emotions & disgusted thoughts about the Paradis people where you believe their food is literal dogshit and can't even stand them touching you lol her trash ass character is so over the top that you can't even take it seriously
BlufaceBabyApr 8, 2021 8:44 PM
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Apr 15, 2021 5:48 AM

Mar 2015
Lol Gabi needs to learn a few things!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 20, 2021 11:19 AM

Feb 2021
So much irony in this episode - the name of the family was Braus and the blonde girl was the one who Sasha saved. Oh Gabi, you idiot, not everything in the world is black or white, I hope you will find out soon who you killed. I am glad Falco is the clever one here, I really like his character but Gabi is getting on my nerves...
And it seems the Warriors will return to Paradise soon enough. More action to come I hope.
May 15, 2021 8:09 PM

Apr 2020
Gabi is so brainwashed by Marleyan propaganda it's insane. She'd be long dead if it wasn't for Falco watching her back.
May 19, 2021 11:20 PM
Jul 2018
I always thought Falco was a decent character, but in this episode he REALLY shined. Falco's frickin awesome, and I bet he's underrated af. Such a loyal and patient little dude.

I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one here whose nerves were affected by Gabi. She's getting really annoying. Although, I can actually see why. I don't agree with her actions or behavior, but I don't think it's forced or unrealistic on the anime's behalf ... I think the night Udo and Zofia died really screwed with her head, and she's a bit insane. PTSD is no excuse to be an asshole lol, but I bet her mind is deteriorating so it's not like she's forcing herself to freak out. Not to mention she's excepted death (getting captured and killed, as she puts it), which means you're pretty far off. Combined with the notion that Paradise Island is full of devils. I think she half believes it -- and half is just trying to convince herself of this, to justify the death of her friends and because she needs someone/somewhere to direct her anger/grief.

I never noticed that Gabi was Eren 2.0 until reading the comments, and now I can't unsee it. Very true! Both (child) Eren and Gabi are incredibly impulsive annoying spazzes. And they aren't my favorite characters. But that doesn't mean their contributions to the plot are insignificant, nor are their behavior/feelings unwarranted in the AOT universe, and I totally get it. ...
I honestly don't know how to put it... I don't LIKE vegetables, but I get why nutritionists tell you to eat them. #analogy 🤷‍♂️

=====
Update: I was thinking about how Gabi is Eren 2.0. Then I started thinking of the episode where Gabi was having trouble in the stable. And how Falco was just there repeatedly moaning Gabi's name, when she kept hurting herself. "Gabi! Gabi!? GaAaAaBbBbIiIiI" ... and it reminded me of how Mikasa became known for her catchphrase, "Eren! Eren!? EREN"

If Gabi is Eren 2.0 then Falco is kind of like Mikasa 2.0. (Who always feels the need to protect Gabi.)

I have to wonder if that somewhat comedic scene in the stable was paying tribute to the Eren/Mikasa dynamic. A meta-joke of sorts.
removed-userMay 22, 2021 12:20 AM
Jun 1, 2021 1:30 AM
Dec 2019
i could not care less about gabi’s racist character arc

if i have to hear her talk about devils with those god-awful exaggerated facial expressions one more time
Jun 1, 2021 1:40 AM
Dec 2019
Edylson said:
objkenkage said:
Could some one please draw a doujin where Gabi get's thoroughly "punished" the doujin way..if you know what I mean ;).

I recently saw 3 pics of Eren and the gang raping Gabi in the Blimp....if you search for it you will find whatever content you want
got mf pedos hanging about
Jun 1, 2021 12:41 PM
Mar 2021
omg i cant believe that girl came back,i hope gabi finds out the girl that saved her was sasha and has regret
Jul 13, 2021 11:57 AM
魔法少女

Nov 2020
ShadowkillZ_ said:
It's time for us the audience to return to Gabi's and Falco's perspective. This ep bridges these past few eps which are mostly about the events that happened a couple of years ago to the events occurring at this very moment. Staring from Gabi and Falco busting out of jail.

They may be kids but they're still elite trained soldier with enough skills and strength to escape on their own, no mere prison guard can simply prevent them from leaving. They finally managed to find a helping hand whom Falco gladly took in contrast to Gabi who are disgusted even by the friendly gestures these Paradis Devils done for her.

Guess who took them both in? It's none other than the parents whose daughter was killed by Gabi. It goes without saying that she's willing to kill the girl who was saved by Sasha 4 years ago just because she knew these 2 came from Marley, oh the always obedient little darling of Marley is nothing more than a brainwashed puppet, served by the first class of propaganda since before she was even born. It's time for her to open her eyes, both her and Falco. Witness and listen to the events that you so desperately justify as being a complete nightmare when seen from another's perspective. An unjust reality that has befallen the innocents who have nothing to do with the sins of their ancestors.

As always, a wonderful ep, the comedic scene in the stable was actually funnier than expected! LMAO, that had me bawling for a bit!

I wish I could like this whole post. So on point.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐼𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒,
𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃, 𝐼’𝓁𝓁 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎’𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔. *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
Oct 24, 2021 8:24 AM
Jul 2018
Gabi is too brainwashed. Justifying acts of harm against people just because of their ancestors is completely stupid. I like that Falco is the more reasonable one between him and Gabi.
Nov 5, 2021 10:23 AM
Nov 2020
Everybody gangsta until they found out that Gabi killed Sasha.
Nov 10, 2021 8:48 AM

Jun 2020
Damn Gabi has no chill when it comes to killing people like she ain't going to give a fuck who it is, What was that reaction like you're an Eldian too right

Yeah by making yourselves more suspicious is going to help you mask yourselves, WTF LMFAO that horse in the stable scene was hilarious adding in Flaco's stupid reactions I swear their VA's are really good

So that's the truth both of them are in the wrong with all the killings not making it clear who really is in the right motive here but they need to pick a side and Gabi you would like to know who save that little girl you little shit.
Nov 25, 2021 4:16 AM

Jul 2021
This bitch is so dense jfc. I couldn’t care less for her character, wow. I have never really hated a single AoT character as of yet. The closest I’ve come was after we saw what Reiner did to Marco, but man, Gabi is transcending all this.

Falco is my baby. He’s the literal definition of a good boy. Lol
Dec 14, 2021 12:24 PM

Aug 2009
DAMN, I'm aware that Gabi's character is getting some heat from the fanbase (reading some of the comments in this thread about her make me go YIKES, since some people even want her to get sexually assaulted as punishment, what the actual fuck MAL), but I highly sympathize with her. She's directly comparable to how Eren was back in s1, which only makes it more interesting to compare the two. She's obviously brainwashed, somehow still wanting to wear the very bracelet that obviously discriminates her people because of some fucked up reason Marley inceptioned into her brain. It's fascinating really, but mostly just very sad.

I thought this episode was pretty good the first time around, but now during my rewatch to prepare for part 2, I find this episode absolutely stunning. The ending breaks my fucking heart, and the transition into the ED credits was just *chef's kiss*
Samu-tanDec 14, 2021 12:27 PM
Dec 24, 2021 11:20 AM

Aug 2019
Some of the comments here about Gabi are truly disgusting, some even wanting her to be r*ped, what the fuck. This goes beyond not understanding her character. I definitely don't like her, but her character is interesting and really needed.
Besides that, I'm loving Falco more and more. This episode was truly one of the best (oh the irony of the situation) and the VAs did such an amazing job.

I want to know what it is,
this 'sin' they say I've committed.
Dec 28, 2021 5:29 AM

Jul 2021
Ah Kaya, I think I remembered she was saved by Sasha while her mother was being eaten by a titan in Season 2 Episode 2! Kaya welcomed them to Sasha's family heh? That's very interesting and Gabi seems really isolated of herself that it's difficult to cope with the amount of stress she has gone through. I do feel suspicious that Kaya from her facial expression may overheard their conversation during the farm but that's just me comparing this anime to the manga because Kaya's face is a lot more emotionless and intense while the anime she looks like a normal girl and I'm fine with it to say the least + the horses were so funny playing with Gabi that she thought it was some punishment! Also I'm a bit suspicious with Floch leaking all the information about Eren in prison that causes many protest, wonder if he actually sympathize or really understood Eren the most amongst others. Also that girl who Mikasa saved, I wonder how did she become a part of the soldier, gonna re read the manga again I guess.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 1, 2022 11:07 PM

Jul 2021
i dont know if im biased or something but god i hate gabi so much, i can understand she's going through the same hatred phase that eren went through, plus she's just a child who was brain washed so she can't even see the kindness of the people of paradis island and just wants to kill em all. still i just fucking hate her period.

isayama playing with our feelings by making sasha's dad take care of gabi and folco lol, it hurts lmao

in that last scene with gabi and the girl whom sasha saved we can clearly see how much gabi has been brain washed, she's just not able to think rationally, she's just full of hate now. it was sad to see man

"i want to be like the girl who saved me", stop it. just report them to military lmao, don't help the child who killed our potato girl AAAAAAA

post credit scene shows that marleyans have finally understood that zeke betrayed them and reiner is all in for attacking paradis immediately.

excited for next episode, just 5 more episodes left lol then painful wait till 10th jan and then even more painful wait every week while also trying to avoid spoilers, fuck
TsutanaiFuunJan 1, 2022 11:12 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 3, 2022 1:41 PM

Aug 2017
I mean I dont understand how Gabi's brain can justify the killing of someone now with something that people they've never even met did. Like if my great-great grandfather killed a man it doesn't mean I'm a murderer myself. Brainwashing to the max

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Feb 15, 2022 6:00 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah i already know that was Sasha father staple as soon as those man said Blouse staple. Potato girl really served as a teacher for Gabi. But man, how can those girl become that big? Well, i guess its about time Gabi learn something, even if its started out with such a violence through her blood. But that one horse really took its time really well done, and Falco was one hella patience boy. Dude really be simpin hard. Hopefully Gabi use her brain and thinking about the sense for once, or else, i really lose a hope for this 'future hero'.

Anyway, back to the bad situations around, the military found something among the amiss around Eren uncontrollable move at the previous raid at Marley area. Its as expected among them too, but pretty sure its all coming from one move. What it is? Don't forget how fierceful Reiner this time when Marleyan showed some pussy tactic against the situations. Wait six months? Holy shit, why not just stay hidden at all? Tatakae always be the only choice!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 16, 2022 7:44 AM
Jul 2018
Honestly, Gabi is such a paranoid girl and brainwashed.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.