Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 187 Discussion

Feb 23, 11:36 AM

They should have let Ao die in the 4th ninja war. I feel it was stupid bringing him back. At least he died with his Shinobi dignity at the very end of his life. Strange seeing him die such a pointless death. Meh. ep. Although it's canon, the arc has been very decent so far.

Feb 24, 3:39 AM

The anime is much better now.

Feb 24, 5:28 AM

hey guys i heard boruto really started to pick up and get better. i watched 50 episodes and dropped it a while ago. should i start watching it again? is it worth it?

Feb 24, 11:25 AM
Boruto's attitude is changing...And I finally see Kawaki... This anime is going to start to be very good

Feb 25, 7:21 AM

They need to step it up with the animation, I know they are trying to save some budget but we are in good stuff now
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 27, 4:16 AM
Oh boy here we go đŸ‘€

Mar 2, 12:18 PM

... About time.
Teasing us the first episode and so many times with the OP's and now we FINALLY get to see him.

Mar 3, 7:24 AM
Everything in this arc are building this episode. From the death of Ao untill the awakening of the curse mark. It's all properly arranged to make the audience intrigued by the new villain, Kashin Koji. The way he reacted after seeing Boruto's curse mark also indicates that Boruto and his curse mark are valuable to their organization

Mar 6, 7:59 PM
EOussama

Old dude, Leaf village obsession, toad summons, Rasengan, Koji Kashin, please, for the love of God, don't somehow end-up being Jiraya.

Apr 1, 9:32 AM

your boy kawaki is finally here.

Apr 3, 10:46 AM
I feel bad laughing at Konohamaru when he got engulfed by the flames because it looks like he was attempting to go super saiyan.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]