Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 187 Discussion

Feb 21, 9:05 AM
Do you think we’re now in full story canon for the long haul or back to big chunks of filler eventually do you think this anime will ever get another 2 years of filler again

Feb 21, 9:26 AM
I've quite liked this episode but I'm still thinking why AO save boruto if he's a tool
and damn karma mode kawaki finally appeared
many things going on here to analyze.

Feb 21, 9:46 AM
黒の剣士

Gas chapter on Friday and Kawaki/KK in the anime today. Boruto stans feasting rn bro.

Considering the manga’s recent events it’s really good they’re spending so much time focusing on code and building him up.

That Konohamaru v KK fight was dope, but I wish they’d have used better OST’s. This is the quality that Boruto deserves consistently.
Subscribe to my Youtube: MariNate

Feb 21, 10:34 AM
Weak animation,It was so much Better in some fillers,it doesn't make sense. Glad to see that Boruto got the Ash Ketchum treatment,when he says that he doesn't know anyone that can use Rasengan. They Always said that all Boruto anime is Canon...

Feb 21, 10:43 AM

Aaah that was a great episode in my opinion. Boruto's power called "Karma" awakened, Kashin Koji used Rasengan and shocked everyone, and they found Kawaki. Looking forward to the next episode.^^ and tbh I didn't mind the animation being weak.
Modified by Sweethead, Feb 21, 10:48 AM

Feb 21, 11:13 AM
Jockeys said:
Glad to see that Boruto got the Ash Ketchum treatment,when he says that he doesn't know anyone that can use Rasengan. They Always said that all Boruto anime is Canon...

That's not what he said though. He literally said :" How is there another person who can use the rasengan?"

Feb 21, 12:27 PM

The fight was okay, Konohamaru had his ass kicked lol. Also Kawaki finally makes his anime appearance.

Feb 21, 2:02 PM
so, Kawaki, the guy from the first scene of the first episode appears
and it seems like he was in the container
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 21, 3:56 PM
Yes, i just love this episode, and as an anime only, boruto now used his karma. Very interesting, and now he and the vessel meet each other

Feb 21, 5:59 PM

Yess Boruto used his Karma

Somehow I feel sad about Ao. He was a great Shinobi, who suffered from the Ninja War and became a tool to be used and killed :/ RIP

Happy to see Boruto finally meet Kawaki

Feb 21, 7:01 PM

nice fight with koji, boruto finally used his karma and kawaki is here too. really unfortunate overall with what happened to ao, rip to him.

Feb 21, 8:46 PM

Ah, so the mark Momoshiki gave to Boruto gives Boruto all of his powers. I guess that answers that old question of "how could Boruto possibly reach or surpass his father's abilities without a Tailed Beast?"

Well, that and the Jougan, which I'm still not quite sure what that does other than be a different looking Byakugan, with anti-Otsutsuki vision.

Feb 22, 7:35 AM
leev said:
Good episode.. animation understandably not spectacular unlike the previous episode. I'm luckily not spoiled yet about Kashin Koji so I'm excited to learn about this character.

That's true for some reason the Animation seemed really choppy. At some points it felt like a slide show.

Feb 22, 8:06 AM
My guy Ao saving Boruto using Ninjutsu till the end of his life.... Wow...

Oh boy Kashin Koji Summoning Toad....

I'm absolutely love Nakamura Yuuichi voice as Kashin Koji, you nailed it...

This episode is fire, Konohamaru stand no chance at all....

When Konohamaru got Burn, i didn't like the fact that his clothes is completely fine....

Kashin Koji using Rasengan 😲

When Boruto activated Karma, that shit is Dope as Hell ...

Kawaki is Here boy, the guy from the First Episode...
Wow took 187 Episodes... God damn...
Modified by davidyodo24, Feb 22, 9:12 AM

Feb 22, 8:13 AM
Ethanb5610 said:
Do you think we’re now in full story canon for the long haul or back to big chunks of filler eventually do you think this anime will ever get another 2 years of filler again

Not all filler but definitely will be more of Anime Canon Episodes again...

I'm sure they wouldn't just straight doing Manga Canon Episode till the recent chapter of the Manga....
Just not sure when will they pause the Manga Canon stuff...

Feb 22, 1:15 PM
Excited to finally see Kawaki omg

Feb 22, 3:42 PM

We had 3 firsts here, it was awesome!
3 Ks
1. Kashin Koji
2. Karma
3. Kawaki

One of my fav part was the clashing rasengans and everyone’s reaction to it! I also liked savage Sarada demanding KK info over Boruto’s karma, like dang.

My rating: 5/5 - Great animation too

Feb 22, 9:01 PM

Kawaki's finally here!!! I feel we're gonna get answers to a lot of questions from now on.

Boruto was badass in that Karma form!!!

Anyone knows what OST they used when Boruto transformed!??

Feb 23, 1:47 AM

nice temp power boost of Naruto and he doesn't even know what happened!
oh the new character who has the same markings as with Boruto...
3/5.

Feb 23, 9:08 AM

boruto got stronger when he activated that brand this seems to be interesting, koji kashin invoking frogs and rasengan, koji seems to be mysterious.

Feb 23, 11:36 AM

They should have let Ao die in the 4th ninja war. I feel it was stupid bringing him back. At least he died with his Shinobi dignity at the very end of his life. Strange seeing him die such a pointless death. Meh. ep. Although it's canon, the arc has been very decent so far.

Feb 24, 3:39 AM

The anime is much better now.

Feb 24, 5:28 AM

hey guys i heard boruto really started to pick up and get better. i watched 50 episodes and dropped it a while ago. should i start watching it again? is it worth it?

Feb 24, 11:25 AM
Boruto's attitude is changing...And I finally see Kawaki... This anime is going to start to be very good

Feb 25, 7:21 AM

They need to step it up with the animation, I know they are trying to save some budget but we are in good stuff now
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 27, 4:16 AM
Oh boy here we go 👀

Mar 2, 12:18 PM

... About time.
Teasing us the first episode and so many times with the OP's and now we FINALLY get to see him.

Mar 3, 7:24 AM
Everything in this arc are building this episode. From the death of Ao untill the awakening of the curse mark. It's all properly arranged to make the audience intrigued by the new villain, Kashin Koji. The way he reacted after seeing Boruto's curse mark also indicates that Boruto and his curse mark are valuable to their organization

Mar 6, 7:59 PM
EOussama

Old dude, Leaf village obsession, toad summons, Rasengan, Koji Kashin, please, for the love of God, don't somehow end-up being Jiraya.

Apr 1, 9:32 AM

your boy kawaki is finally here.

Apr 3, 10:46 AM
I feel bad laughing at Konohamaru when he got engulfed by the flames because it looks like he was attempting to go super saiyan.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]