Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Do you think he will reach 1,00,000 before the season ends?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 20, 2021 7:36 PM

Sep 2019
Snackgamers557 said:
Scordolo said:
Yes the bots do be helping Eren.I do not like Season 4 Eren.
For now the favorites are legit though.
You should say that to Levi and Mikasa too, because the bots also helping them, especially Levi.
Mikasa and Levi are going with a normal pace.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Feb 20, 2021 7:36 PM

Sep 2019
Scordolo said:
Snackgamers557 said:
You should say that to Levi and Mikasa too, because the bots also helping them, especially Levi.

I'm aware of that.We are talking about Eren only here though.
you are of aware of what?
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Feb 20, 2021 7:37 PM
Jul 2018
animu007 said:
AnimeBaka_ said:

No im not i'm german

warum schreibst du ihn dann Yeager?

schäm dich.

Es heisst Jäger. >:I

das triggert mich immer voll xD

on topic: well good for him.

or maybe not. but i'm sure he will make it in the top 10

Weil ich seinen Charakter liebe
Feb 20, 2021 7:38 PM

Dec 2016
congratulations!! meanwhile, one of my fav shounen protagonists is still waiting for his first 1k :(
Feb 20, 2021 7:39 PM
Jul 2018
imbAF said:
animu007 said:

warum schreibst du ihn dann Yeager?

schäm dich.

Es heisst Jäger. >:I

das triggert mich immer voll xD

on topic: well good for him.

or maybe not. but i'm sure he will make it in the top 10

I wonder what germans think about AOT. The majority of germans i ask whether they watch aot and whether they like it,most of them are reserved in their answers, idk why. Because AOT is inspired by germanic northern culture, and i was expecting germans to somehow relate to AOT world building, landscape, architecture, OST etc, but i guess nope

Actually i love it. I always think anime is for entertainment and fun. But this hold me for the story. I hope it gets live actioned after several years.
Feb 20, 2021 7:42 PM
Jul 2018
Puhoi said:
imbAF said:

Unless you read the manga, you would know that that was the only solution. But why don't you also say something about Tybur and him proclaiming war to paradis, without even the possiblity of creating peace. Like isn't he the one who proclaimed war? Do people actually watch this show with their eyes closed, am i missing something.

I've said before on reddit that technically eren attacked after willy declared war and he mostly focused on eliminating military targets, while the warriors committed a terrorist act when they attacked the walls, and people downvoted me and said i wrong and stuff.. so i'm taking a neutral stance.

Omg you are right.
Feb 20, 2021 8:13 PM

Aug 2019
He will surpass mikasa some day (sorry for my english i drink mate)
Feb 20, 2021 8:39 PM

Dec 2020
There are quite a few characters up there who imho they don't deserve to be higher than Eren, but to each their own of course....
Feb 20, 2021 11:50 PM

Jul 2020
Peeti said:
Scordolo said:

I'm aware that those characters favorites are increasing cause of bots.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Feb 21, 2021 12:10 AM
Jul 2019
shingojira-san said:
Is this a joke ? He won't even reach 100 K .
Edit: Wait Are you an Indian ? Why else did you write 100K like that lmao ?
you make it sound there's a problem with being an indian
Feb 21, 2021 12:11 AM

Mar 2019
Scordolo said:
Peeti said:

Well, you can't just say "bots for everything".
Botting occurs, I agree. But mc of the most hyped anime airing, who is getting one of the best arcs of development, calling his favorites bots sounds illogical.

Levi gaining almost half a million favs in a couple of months with <10 mins of screen time is what I call botting.
Eren botting will start, once he is in top 15. But for now, I am positive more than 90% of them are genuine.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Feb 21, 2021 12:25 AM

Jul 2020
light_straight said:
Scordolo said:

Botting occurs, I agree. But mc of the most hyped anime airing, who is getting one of the best arcs of development, calling his favorites bots sounds illogical.

Levi gaining almost half a million favs in a couple of months with <10 mins of screen time is what I call botting.
Eren botting will start, once he is in top 15. But for now, I am positive more than 90% of them are genuine.

Ishigami from Kaguya sama is the least that is being talked about in Kaguya sama fandom but still he is the most favorited character in Kaguya sama anime.So your statement does not hold true for all anime.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Feb 21, 2021 12:35 AM
Jul 2018
Scordolo said:

Ishigami from Kaguya sama is the least that is being talked about in Kaguya sama fandom but still he is the most favorited character in Kaguya sama anime.So your statement does not hold true for all anime.

Actually it's Chika, but it's the same case so it doesn't matter
Feb 21, 2021 12:37 AM

Mar 2019
Scordolo said:
light_straight said:

1. Many people relate to ishigami.
2. He is botted, but at one point, his favorites were genuine.

He had his arc. People liked him. He got popular. Some fanatics started botting.
It's an easy pattern. Same is happening here.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Feb 21, 2021 12:43 AM

Jul 2020
aTrueKingofEldia said:
Scordolo said:

At one point Ishigami was the most favorited for a long time but seems like it is not the case for now.I guess the bot accounts got terminated

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Feb 21, 2021 12:54 AM
Jul 2018
Scordolo said:
aTrueKingofEldia said:

At one point Ishigami was the most favorited for a long time but seems like it is not the case for now.I guess the bot accounts got terminated

Not at all. It's because Chika got heavily botted recently (and probably still is). Actually the reason why Ishigami was so heavily botted back then was because a Chika fan got mad that Ishigami was surpassing her (back in like August if I'm not wrong) so he started botting her to hell. Then, because of that, same thing happened with Ishigami too
Feb 21, 2021 2:51 AM

Sep 2019
Scordolo said:
Peeti said:

which characters?
Feb 21, 2021 2:54 AM

Jul 2020
Peeti said:
Scordolo said:

which characters?

Read the full post for once.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Feb 21, 2021 6:26 AM

Sep 2019
Scordolo said:
Peeti said:
which characters?

I wanna hear from you in 1 on 1.
Feb 21, 2021 6:53 AM
Feb 2021
Scordolo said:
Snackgamers557 said:

bots are helping eran bots are helping aot bots are helping free fire bots are helping us bots are everywhere bots might be god
Feb 21, 2021 6:55 AM
Feb 2021
Scordolo said:
Peeti said:

you mean to say luffy and L??
Feb 21, 2021 7:19 AM
Dec 2020
SErwins said:
Scordolo said:

bots are helping eran bots are helping aot bots are helping free fire bots are helping us bots are everywhere bots might be god
SErwins said:
Scordolo said:

there is no way sara ali khan and Abdul Kalam do a relationship for humanity
Feb 21, 2021 7:26 AM
Dec 2020
Peeti said:
Scordolo said:

stop them there is about to happen a world war lol
Feb 21, 2021 7:35 AM

Sep 2019
Suryanshkarchuli said:
Peeti said:
it will be crispy then.
Feb 21, 2021 7:36 AM

Sep 2019
Scordolo said:
Peeti said:
which characters?

you wanna run? Run. Hahaha.
Feb 21, 2021 7:40 AM
Dec 2020
Peeti said:
Suryanshkarchuli said:
it will be crispy then.
it is my personal opinion don't get offend please that the world war will be crunchy not crispy
Feb 21, 2021 7:41 AM

Sep 2019
Suryanshkarchuli said:
Peeti said:
it will be crispy then.
it is my personal opinion don't get offend please that the world war will be crunchy not crispy
don't worry I will make it crispy.
Feb 21, 2021 7:41 AM

Jul 2020
Peeti said:
Scordolo said:

Why are you being so childsh?I said I'm aware that Levi is botted.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Feb 21, 2021 7:47 AM
Feb 2021
Peeti said:
Scordolo said:

I wanna know how??
maybe he is secret agent of mal you have to know this
Feb 21, 2021 7:50 AM

Sep 2019
SErwins said:
Peeti said:
I wanna know how??
oh that's cool. @Scordolo are you S.A. of MAL?
Feb 21, 2021 8:26 AM
Feb 2021
aiyaiyai said:
Overrated but never as much as Levi.

Still, likely half or more come from bots.
i understand your pain don't you need to cry but even by crying so much it won't change the fact that levi is not botted people love him i don't say in your region but levi is popular all over the world
Feb 21, 2021 12:25 PM
Nov 2018
Peeti said:
SErwins said:
oh that's cool. @Scordolo are you S.A. of MAL?
no he’s just an Eren anti.
Feb 22, 2021 12:23 AM

Sep 2019
Scordolo said:
Peeti said:

I wanna know how??
Scordolo said:
Peeti said:

I just wanted to know knowledge from you master but you abandoned me. Very sad.
Scordolo said:
Peeti said:

I am keeping up barely. My mind is making me choke out but I will become better to get the best answer in the world.
PeetiMar 3, 2021 3:50 AM
Feb 22, 2021 9:14 AM

Jul 2020
Good. I'm sure he will reach 100k in the future.
Mar 3, 2021 3:53 AM

Sep 2019
Scordolo said:
Yes the bots do be helping Eren.I do not like Season 4 Eren.
For now the favorites are legit though.
at first you said bots are helping eren and then you are saying favorites are legit? My pathetic mind is trying to understand the fact that how the bots favorites are legit favorites?
Mar 3, 2021 3:55 AM

Sep 2019
Scordolo said:
Snackgamers557 said:

ok ok, not just Levi now also Mikasa. You didn't tell that.
Mar 3, 2021 8:40 AM

Jul 2020
Peeti said:
Scordolo said:

Jeez imagine having no life and being obsessed over my stupid post.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Mar 3, 2021 8:46 AM

Sep 2019
Scordolo said:
Peeti said:

Jeez imagine having no life and being obsessed over my stupid post.
I really do not have a life. That's me being honest.
Mar 24, 2021 1:09 PM

Jul 2020
Eren has 60k favorites now.
Mar 24, 2021 1:46 PM
Dec 2019
Kethra_ said:

And it came to pass
Mar 25, 2021 7:18 PM

Jul 2019
He'll for sure get to 100K at one point seeing how much and fast he grew with this season. Maybe next year with the final season or in 2023, it's inevitable
Mar 25, 2021 7:19 PM

Jul 2019
Johan3333 said:
Kethra_ said:

And it came to pass

Imagine if he beat Levi tho
Jun 30, 2021 6:03 PM

Jul 2017
He’s actually at 44,500 as of now. I can definitely imagine him reaching 100K favorites eventually in the far future, but just not any time soon.
Jun 30, 2021 9:03 PM
Nov 2019
This thread aged like milk lmao.
Jul 1, 2021 12:42 AM
Jul 2018
Abdulaziz_Alwaha said:
This thread aged like milk lmao.

yeah he wont be that popular in mal community. But in mainstream yes he will be popular and AOT will be still a classic in mainstream
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

690 by Apreggi »»
Mar 23, 11:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.