Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kekkon suru tte, Hontou desu ka Chapter 32 Discussion

Feb 19, 8:35 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I don't really care about this fatso's episode but I hope he gets more a better look of the way he approaches going in a relationship.

Feb 19, 10:05 PM

i hope he is shocked by responsibilities he has to bear, not because disgusted by her being a single mom. man reading comment on other site and see people hating on single parents are depressing.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Feb 20, 12:17 AM

Kuma said:
i hope he is shocked by responsibilities he has to bear, not because disgusted by her being a single mom. man reading comment on other site and see people hating on single parents are depressing.
What's this other site? Sounds like a bunch of fools.

Feb 20, 12:54 AM

Oh shit I didn’t see that coming. He’ll probably accept her and the kid, it looks like he really likes her.

Feb 20, 1:10 AM

Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
Kuma said:
What's this other site? Sounds like a bunch of fools.
just go to manga reading site that has comment section like mangakakalot or mangadex.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."