Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2021 6:12 PM
Mar 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well we just got the biggest surprise at the end of this episode. It seems like Master Rong Yun is very calculated. Also, bye bye Twilight Mst Fairy, you had a nicer "death" than what you deserved. And, it seems like Su Luo can't trust anybody.
Feb 20, 2021 1:57 PM

Aug 2010
Wow what a twist. Hopefully there will be a season 3 soon!
Feb 20, 2021 7:52 PM
Mar 2014
Xealias said:
Wow what a twist. Hopefully there will be a season 3 soon!

I heard season 3 will come out either Fall 2021 or Spring 2022
Feb 24, 2021 1:24 PM

Feb 2020
Ughh. I'm not sure I like where this is going... so confused! I thought the prince was identical to her old partner? But now he's there in another body? And now she looks different, is this what she used to look like? I can't remember
Feb 26, 2021 1:06 AM
Mar 2020
WOW. wow. I'm kinda speechless. I can't recall ever watching a show where I was iffy on even completing season one when I watched it a few months back, then watching season 2 today I was glued and binged all episodes in a row. What a twist! I am not often so thrown off, and in a good way... now I truly can't wait for a season 3!! yay
Mar 28, 2021 4:55 PM

Jan 2021
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT !!!!

they better do a season 3!!!!! i wanna be pissed that I didn't get my Prince Jin x Su Luo reunion but damn, that was a good twist!!!!!

god i'm shocked Yun Qi that little bastard what is happening!

Prince Jin needs to save Su Luo but now he doesn't even know what she looks like!!!!!!

this is a great show, really underrated. I will be waiting for season 3 now.
Mar 28, 2021 9:26 PM
Mar 2014
persephone1 said:
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT !!!!

they better do a season 3!!!!! i wanna be pissed that I didn't get my Prince Jin x Su Luo reunion but damn, that was a good twist!!!!!

god i'm shocked Yun Qi that little bastard what is happening!

Prince Jin needs to save Su Luo but now he doesn't even know what she looks like!!!!!!

this is a great show, really underrated. I will be waiting for season 3 now.

Yes there will be a season 3! It will come out either later this year or early next year!
Mar 31, 2021 3:51 AM

Feb 2020
I liked the first season, but I never expected a second season would come. That is definitely a surprise treat

the story is really good. last episode ended with a cliffhanger (those were some damn good twists). Now this time I really want to see a third season, hope it happens

AdampkMar 31, 2021 7:28 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Apr 1, 2021 12:03 PM
Dec 2018
where i can watch this?
May 14, 2021 5:04 AM
Jan 2020
omg !!! can't wait for the next season
May 18, 2021 8:48 PM

Aug 2017
Selenna said:
where i can watch this?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3e1ab4715a9783d3c461851b2a9a6b501226fe5c&dn=Xie%20Wang%20Zhui%20Qi%20I%20%2B%20II%20-%20Demonic%20King%20Who%20Chases%20His%20Wife%20%2860FPS%20HEVC%29&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fnyaa.tracker.wf%3A7777%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce

using the magnet link above will provide both S1 and S2

May 18, 2021 9:07 PM

Aug 2017
So far for the series on the top of my head:

Nangong Liuyun: Has premonition of future events (or events of the Novel's Universe, and preordained that he is Tiandao) it seems, realizing the entire rivalry between SL and LYY was orchestrated by Rong Yun. Is more considerate towards LYY compared to novel due to such.

Su Xi : Doesn't die (due to being spared by Su Luo) but get's exiled as opposed to killed in the novel, she's basically Su Xi, Su Wan, and Su Qing, and Gu Cing combined.

Yan Xia: Get's put to sleep instead of killed by Rong Yun for a 100 years (the amount of time it takes for Su Luo to advance to spirit realm).

Li Aotian: He's basically all the Li Brothers combined Li Aotian,Li Aoqiong,Li Aochen combined. Isn't killed but incapacitated and MIA.

Li Yaoyao: Well in the anime, she sided with Su Luo and helped her escaped Yan Xia's grasp, enabling an easier version of a fight. Current status = MIA, though I hope she lives and becomes friends with Su Luo

Yun Qi = Shows up to Su Luo after Yan Xia's defeat.

Luo Dieyi/Haochen: The pink/puple haired rapper twins, given the end of episode 12, it's unlikely they will suffer being diced to chop suey in the novel.

Su Luo: Is far more likable than compared to novel version, using her 21st century ethics, she is able to change alot of the characters for the better and possible lead their fates to a happier end. Also it's very important that Su Luo revealed that she was a space mage earlier on in the anime compared to the novel (her being a space mage was held as a tight secret in the novel), it wasn't as surprising to the rest of the characters or the public for that matter.

Given that Su Luo gave Li Yaoyao a way to restore herself and Li Yaoyao in return helps Su Luo escape though a longer but easier path, means Yan Xia Spends alot of her cultivation powers to create a formation strong enough to to trap Rong Yun, making the battle alot easier than the novel.
Jun 27, 2021 4:33 AM
May 2009
This season really got me hooked.
The first season was kinda Meh for me. there were areas I enjoyed like how brutal the Su family were, but I didn't feel like any punishment was given suitable to their brutality which let me down. And then the focus was kinda everywhere.

Second season was the one for me, longer episodes, better pacing, better action. It got to a point I started to fee Tong Ling Fei vibes.

Season 3 is a long way away now.

I really want to see Yao Yao grow out of her obsession. kinda funny how the masters reflect their pupils in this season.

Gotta love that demon tree and his attitude.
Dec 13, 2021 5:28 PM

May 2013
Ooooh, I had a feeling her old partner was gonna come back as a love rival eventually and I was right lol. That's such an author-like thing to do :P

Love this new body; she's super cute! I was thinking it was such a waste for her not to be prettier since she's the main character and her love interest Prince Jin is way too good-looking, lmfao XD I just know he'll recognize her. Hope he can find Su Luo soon :3
Mar 27, 2022 9:53 AM
Jan 2022
Author did nothing the entire season and does something in the last episodes as cliffhanger? Season 3 is not even better. Idk what he is smoking while writing this shit but he better stops before his/her brain turned entirely into a swiss cheese.

Season 1 was somewhat fun but everything happening afterwards is just hideous.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Xie Wang Zhui Qi Zhi Yishi Qingcheng Episode 2 Discussion

CrimsonCandy - Jan 10, 2021

2 by sailoricy »»
Sep 5, 2022 1:24 AM

Poll: » Xie Wang Zhui Qi Zhi Yishi Qingcheng Episode 8 Discussion

CrimsonCandy - Jan 24, 2021

2 by rrsg76 »»
Aug 23, 2021 1:04 PM

Poll: » Xie Wang Zhui Qi Zhi Yishi Qingcheng Episode 4 Discussion

CrimsonCandy - Jan 10, 2021

2 by rrsg76 »»
Aug 23, 2021 7:51 AM

» Before you watch! IQIYI has only season 2 in some region. Please watch season 1 first!

pureexe - Aug 21, 2021

0 by pureexe »»
Aug 21, 2021 11:11 AM

Poll: » Xie Wang Zhui Qi Zhi Yishi Qingcheng Episode 11 Discussion

persephone1 - Mar 28, 2021

1 by shintai88 »»
Jun 27, 2021 4:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.