Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 19, 2021 1:28 PM
Jan 2021
Better episode than 4 and 5, worse than 1-3. Worse than manga. The episode was carried by the gripping conflict between Emma and Norman's camps, but Emma's camp has no leg to stand on in this adaptation, so its really just my bias from having loved this arc in the manga making me have enjoyed this. Realistically Emma is just useless and a worse character here. She has no plan. She thinks she can get everything she wants for free. Thats what happens when you skip the arc that developed her character into someone who can think ahead on their own and learn not everything is a fairy tale ending. And it is kind of laid bare that this isn't anime original, this is just, them trimming "the fat" of the last few arcs of the manga. Which, btw, was not the issue people had with it. If anything it weakens it to elaborate less on things and have less depth.
Feb 19, 2021 2:03 PM

Apr 2018
The world is a harsh place, It was nice seeing Norman alive this early. Norman's speech was great and all but Emma and Ray already knows that they dont want that to happen to all demons.

Its gonna be a tough journey ahead to try to and find a way to live with demons.
Feb 19, 2021 2:29 PM
Nov 2019
Badly paced episode. The scene with barbara and norman recalling about some demon girl were too fast.
seemed like it was 1 and half episode compressed to 1 episode. Instead of having the norman scene, they could have just slowed down the barbara scene and end the episode there.
Feb 19, 2021 2:56 PM

Aug 2015
So some morals introduced in the killing of demons by Emma.

Norman remembers Mujika "Heretical Girl", perhaps she was at the Lambda research.
He seems to have some sort of trauma about her.

#FreePalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
Feb 19, 2021 3:07 PM

Sep 2017
God this episode was AWFUL. Norman shows up first time in over half a season like the biggest deus ex machina I have ever seen. Crazy research farm I was at? Destroyed that shit don't worry about it. Demons that need to eat ppl to survive. Na fam I got you covered with this drug I MADE MYSELF. How did all this happen? As if we would ever show you, the viewer!

And oh my god Emma was so insufferable this episode I was so close to turning off the episode and dropping this shit. Ray is pretty bad too. He's just like Hey Emma idc what you do I'll follow you forever. Smh. It's so fucking stupid because she's like "even if we don't kill them all and run away they will die anyway" So what's the point? But then they were smart enough to bring up those 2 demons that supposedly didn't eat humans but were intelligent anyway. But it literally makes NO difference because even if there are other demons that don't need to eat humans they still are! But wait! What if those 2 are the only demons in the entire god damn existence that have figured out the secret to living without eating humans? Now we just need every other demon in the world to have a change of heart and say "Okay, guess I don't need to eat humans anymore. Lets be firends!" Give me a fucking break. Pure trash.
Feb 19, 2021 4:41 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
A very thought provoking episode indeed! Age old feelings about war... casualties... and retribution. It was great to see Norman being Norman again. He did seem to push Emma out of the spotlight when everyone ran to him (just like Quinn the Eskimo .... sorry..... old song reference). Emma reminded me of Chamberlain in WWII with a non combative stance. All in all..... well done. Another one of the few episodes in an anime series that I marked as "Loved". This series is also the King of Kliffhangers (misspelling intended). How do they do it every week to such a great anticipation?
Feb 19, 2021 7:12 PM

Sep 2009
Okay, this episode was *the* episode that ruffled my feathers as an anime-only watcher. Within the first 7 minutes we are hit with literally SO MUCH INFORMATION, yet the pacing of the episode was slow as hell? Honestly I could have done without Emma's little morality debate on whether or not humans had the right to just start killing the demons back. I understand where she is coming from, but children are dying; we have to pick one battle at a time. Her qualms seem to stem only from the fact that Sonju and Mujika helped everyone survive in the forest, which is a huge factor in the story. But, if something happened between Norman and the "evil blooded girl" who I assume is Mujika (even though I would not describe her as human like... maybe in size at least), then the anime should have shown us that arch first so we could understand how dire the situation is. I think they tried to do this with Sonju saying he'd love to eat human meat after they left the forest, but even this didn't make much sense at the time because we have no idea what their motive was for keeping those kids alive instead of just eating them. Again, the order in which the information was presented to us is subpar. I have no idea how this can be remedied because now we as the audience are meant to go through the mental struggle Emma is going through when it comes to the eradication effort. If we as the viewers had both the knowledge Emma and Norman have from their own experiences, then this would be a justified turn of events, but for now it's just extremely annoying!!

Finally, I hate when shows do not give us the nitty gritty of all the details. So demons desire human meat because it gives them human level intellect. Is that passed down to children and it slowly fades away if not maintained? Or is every demon born with zero intellect and they have to build it by eating humans? Because according to episode 5, the demons in the village seem to have intellect even when they aren't eating human meat (or at least the brains). I'm hoping the rest of the season can be salvaged, but this is reminding me why I like to wait for a show to finish airing so I can binge. At least season 1 made sense timing wise, they focused on one thing and DELIVERED.

Kuwabara54 said:
Well, they seem to be back with the manga again. I still have bitterness but this episode was pretty close to the source. Except Norman should look way older. He looks like a grown ass man in the manga by this point.

I would have expected this because Norman's squad kept saying "what was he like as a child?" and I'm looking at the screen like "...he is still a child...??" lol

Arkaisen said:
Honestly meeting Norman and him already having the drug or whatever seems a little too convenient but I will suspend my disbelief. I also really would like to know more about the experiments the children went through. Didn't the

Also what's with Emma and that total 180. She's seen "2 good demons" for how long and we even know Sonju isn't oppose to eating humans so technically he isn't all that good and suddenly she wants to coexist with them. What about all those years she spent on that farm.

I wholeheartedly agree, we should have gotten more background on Norman and the process of creating the demon killing drug. Honestly Norman being sent away to be TESTED on is probably the most unbelievable part of the plot. He was sooo smart, why would the demons risk testing on him at that age? It would have made sense to start earlier, but hey what do I know about harvesting human brains. This is why we need backstory!

We should have gotten episodes on Norman and his crew surviving the Lambda testing facility. That would have been more interesting than all the scenes of the kids enjoying the 5 seconds of shelter life. Also, Emma has way too big of a heart. She's been swayed by Mujika, Sonju, and the demon who was leaving apples for prayers in that abandoned castle. Does she realize those demons would turn around and eat all her siblings on site? If there was a substantial hint that demons would be willing to coexist *peacefully* with humans then I would cut her some slack, but we have received no hints whatsoever besides Mujika, who's character has now been brought into question. It's exhausting. Dang Emma, you have a lot of energy to spend considering you've been on the run for years now?? Lmaooo

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
KuniiFeb 25, 2021 6:12 PM
Feb 19, 2021 7:30 PM

Jul 2014
They crammed so much into one episode
Feb 19, 2021 9:58 PM

Nov 2020
drugs?? DRUGSS?? i didn't know Norman became a drug dealer

the anime is so far ahead compared to the manga that they caught up to were im at in at ;-; rip the manga and i was so excited to see oliver and zack but they dont exist in the anime ;-;;;;;;;;
Feb 19, 2021 11:01 PM
Feb 2013
Story is all over the place. Terrible pacing. Huge step down in quality from S1.
Feb 19, 2021 11:51 PM
Sep 2018
Donphan-senpai said:
That's it, I'm putting this anime on hold for seven months because now I am 100% sure it will spoil the final arc for me. I wish the official manga releases in my country were a bit faster...

ohhh... Now I think about it, it is quite possible! I am on ch 129, so, I don't want to get spoiled!
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Feb 19, 2021 11:55 PM
Sep 2018
KaiserVonGogureo said:
greengoes said:

as a manga reader the norman/mujika arc is not bad at all, the worst part of the mangas are:

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but didn't most manga readers hate it when Emma said she didn't want to kill the demons, I surely didn't care for it myself

agreed I couldn't digest any more chapter after 129, seeing how pathetic and hypocritical Emma's thoughts of PEACE are!
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Feb 20, 2021 2:45 AM
Sep 2016
This episode reminded me of digi's old rant about SAO 2 where he noticed how much time people spent doing exposition in bars.
Has anyone noticed how much time this season spends in exposition around some kind of fire? In this last episode alone 3 out of the 4 scenes where like that
- norman explaining what he did around a campfire
- emma explaining she doesn't want to kill demons sitting next to a light
- emma and ray talking to norman's companions next to a fireplace
I also remember some quite long stretches of this kind of exposition when they were talking to mujika and sonju.
Feb 20, 2021 5:05 AM

Feb 2014
Even though Emma considers Mujika a friend, I find her choice "wanting everyone happy" absurd, just as much as Norman being the one able to create something that is able to "devolve" the demons in a short span. Since there are a lot of criticism towards the manga I can only imagine that things might start to get worse now.
Feb 20, 2021 7:38 AM
Jun 2020
😬 I have a bad feeling about Norman, Idk why but his lasts words make me suspicious
I fully agree with Emma, so I don't want here to be opposed to Norman
Although I know that Ray will be always by her side
But for Norman Idk... A bad feeling
Feb 20, 2021 9:05 AM

Jun 2016
Not reading the manga really has its perks. Wow. Still loving this season so far. Norman being the BOSS sounds sus. Haha jk. That girl eating a demon meat made me irked, is that even okay to eat? Holy moly.

Now someone spoil me about Mujika and that other demon she was with. Please! Jeez. I want to know if they’re bad or nah. Perhaps they’re among those demons who are torturing humans in Lambda. Reminds me of Half Life, btw. Haha!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)οΌβ˜†β™ͺβ™ͺβ˜†οΌΌ(^0^οΌΌ)
Feb 20, 2021 10:08 AM

Jul 2013
I don't trust Norman. Way too convenient and his companions give me a bad feeling.

My theory is that Norman knows not all demons need human meat, but just wants to kill them all anyway. Like when Emma mentioned that they met some good demons he was thinking, "Crap, she found out. My genocide plan is ruined."

And holy crap that girl just chowing down on the demon leg... I understand killing them, but I think eating them is a bit much. Besides, if demons have to eat humans to keep from regressing, what happens if humans eat demons? Are there demon farms in the human world and someone is just shipping them out saying its beef or something?

EDIT: As for the drugs, I've been watching Dr. Stone and all I can think about is Norman and co. making it Kingdom of Science style.
towelgirl21Feb 20, 2021 10:17 AM
Feb 20, 2021 11:11 AM

May 2015
I WANT TO TASTE DEMONS MEAT!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 20, 2021 11:38 AM

Dec 2018
Emma grabbed the gift she received from her girlfriend Mujika while she talked about the genocide plans . And clearly dont wanna be a part of anything that would hurt her little demon girlfriend

That boy is a fucking liar!! My precious little lesbian princess Mujika are a good and kind girl and are not evil. She is perfect and have done noting wrong! If she have hurt anyone it was in self defense and they deserved it. For insulting my demon waifu I hope that boy will die next

Mujika and Emma is my favorite lesbian ship this season and I will keep cheering for them,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Yuri-CrusaderFeb 20, 2021 12:12 PM
Feb 20, 2021 11:41 AM

Feb 2014
This episode had a lot of information going on and fitting that within a 22 minute episode is always going to be a little tough. I think it was done well, but it's not without some issues here and there.

Having Norman back is great, but hearing him going into detail about what happened to him after his exit from the Grace Field House was interesting. He, along with his crew, were from an research facility called Lambda and you can see that they were experimented on. I'm not surprised that they broke out and also started saving kids from other farms, too.

The big worry now is with Emma and her wish to not kill off the demons. It's not an impossible goal, but it's going to be one filled with herculean obstacles that will need more than just plot armour to get around.

Not only are Norman's group completely focused on eradicating all demons, but it got even more interesting when Emma brought up about how her group met Sonju and Mujika. Although she didn't mention their names, Norman knew who she was talking about and referred Mujika as a"heretical girl".

At this rate, if Emma really wants her goal to come true, that means Norman and his group could become the biggest obstacle in her way. I want to see how this'll fold out in the remaining 5 episodes before I check out the manga.
Feb 20, 2021 12:17 PM
Feb 2014
It got really weird really fast... So now they have the perfect weapon and some super soldiers? Seems too good to be true.

I loved Emma in this episode. Atleast there is one person that sees that the demons also have a right to live. Maybe I'm just as naive as she is, but without her I would have liked the episode even less.
Maybe there is no way to live in peace, but atleast talk about it in depth and think about possibilities instead of "yeah, let's kill everyone because we hate them".

But yeah, it felt way too rushed. I haven't read the manga and until the last episode I even thought it could be good, but.. It just doesn't have the same feeling as the last season. The new characters and Norman feel soo off without a good explanation, but I'll give then another episode for that, maybe it gets better.
Feb 20, 2021 1:27 PM

Apr 2018
mitsukirox101 said:
Okay, this episode was *the* episode that ruffled my feathers as an anime-only watcher. Within the first 7 minutes we are hit with literally SO MUCH INFORMATION, yet the pacing of the episode was slow as hell? Honestly I could have done without Emma's little morality debate on whether or not humans had the right to just start killing the demons back. I understand where she is coming from, but children are dying; we have to pick one battle at a time. Her qualms seem to stem only from the fact that Sonju and Mujika helped everyone survive in the forest, which is a huge factor in the story. But, if something happened between Norman and the "evil blooded girl" who I assume is Mujika (even though I would not describe her as human like... maybe in size at least), then the anime should have shown us that arch first so we could understand how dire the situation is. I think they tried to do this with Sonju saying he'd love to eat human meat after they left the forest, but even this didn't make much sense at the time because we have no idea what their motive was for keeping those kids alive instead of just eating them. Again, the order in which the information was presented to us is subpar. I have no idea how this can be remedied because now we as the audience are meant to go through the mental struggle Emma is going through when it comes to the eradication effort. If we as the viewers had both the knowledge Emma and Norman have from their own experiences, then this would be a justified turn of events, but for now it's just extremely annoying!!

I agree with your critique overall but, to be fair, they did explain that in the same episode. The reason why Sonju let the kids go despite his hidden desire for human meat is because he's hoping that they'll survive long enough to breed naturally and then propagate in the wild over the years.
If that happens, their descendants will become part of the natural food chain, and thus fair game for Sonju to hunt and eat them without having to go against his religion's "No Child Farm Meat" policy.

Basically, Sonju may not an immediate threat for now but he is definitely playing the long game, though i dunno what Mujika's deal is in all this. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Feb 20, 2021 1:42 PM

Aug 2020
Interesting... We are introduced to a different Norman's side. Seems like he's handling his life well at this point.

Feb 20, 2021 5:48 PM
Sep 2018
Ok if they were gonna go back to following the manga anyway, why did they cut out Goldy Pond. They're literally just trying to rush the story and end it this season
tzyhaFeb 20, 2021 5:57 PM
Feb 20, 2021 9:48 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Look, I like the idea its going for but damn, even as an anime-only its feels pretty damn rushed and if its the last season.... there's way too little episode for what's left in the plot. Also, they didn't do enough to make me care about an attempt to live with the demons like Emma wants.

I have a bad feeling about this.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Feb 21, 2021 12:55 AM

Apr 2020
What's the point of doing something different than the manga if you're doing it worse.
Seriously, the pacing feels really unatural. The introduction for the new characters was also weird. They just feel out of place (exept for the buff guy, I don't know where they found their clothes). At least, give us a flashback or something. But no we just have three random characters now, yay...

:((
Feb 21, 2021 2:56 AM
Jul 2018
cool episode the ending fo episode was sinister norman must know some mystery of the mujika gave that impression.
Feb 21, 2021 7:01 AM

Oct 2008
oh no looks like even Norman has a grudge to those demon exceptions!
5/5.

Feb 21, 2021 10:01 AM
Sep 2020
I don't even feel like I know any of these characters anymore.... they lost all of their personality. I do think this was one of the best episodes till now, but that's only because in my opinion a big chunk has been poorly executed compression of story and filler.
Feb 21, 2021 10:26 AM

Sep 2020
They've spent 12 episodes to have a bunch of kids escape a house. Now they're gonna spend 12 episodes to completely change the entire world and topple a thousand year old system. Ahhh, pacing, lovin' it.
Feb 21, 2021 10:31 AM
Sep 2008
I've come around on this a bit,
Feb 21, 2021 10:33 AM
Sep 2008
KaiserVonGogureo said:
greengoes said:

as a manga reader the norman/mujika arc is not bad at all, the worst part of the mangas are:

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but didn't most manga readers hate it when Emma said she didn't want to kill the demons, I surely didn't care for it myself

yeah which after witnessing
and that stuff made it seem completely irrational, now without that knowledge it's not AS bad
Feb 21, 2021 1:00 PM

Jul 2013
with how much norman accomplished in the year he was gone, i'm curious about what isabella has been doing all this time...
Feb 21, 2021 2:20 PM
Sep 2018
I think this is the worst episode of the show to date. Emma's reasoning is ridiculous to me but she is a child and I feel like that's how most kids would think. I haven't read the manga but I'm guessing it's better than what we're getting. This is disappointing.
Feb 21, 2021 3:32 PM

Mar 2019
If S1 were a person, it would be ashamed and bored of S2....

S1... 8, near 9... of 10.
S2... 6, near 7... of 10.

Gotta say it... "ABCiee" has been more entertaining than this...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Feb 21, 2021 3:44 PM
Oct 2019
Norman explains where he was and what he has accomplished. Some sort of drug which turns demons back into wild demons, But how will this affect Sonju and Mujika?? Norman is aware of the existence of Mujika and knows things we dont.
Life is not daijoubu
Feb 21, 2021 9:11 PM
Sep 2008
GameMasterGary said:
I think this is the worst episode of the show to date. Emma's reasoning is ridiculous to me but she is a child and I feel like that's how most kids would think. I haven't read the manga but I'm guessing it's better than what we're getting. This is disappointing.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Feb 21, 2021 11:33 PM
Oct 2012
I'm a manga reader who is...not really annoyed by the adaption.
A lot of the mystery, suspense built up from escaping the orphanage and finding the shelter was not maintained. I found myself growing less and less invested.
I will not criticise the production team or the creator, but for me, this was an unique thriller which gradually devolved into something far less compelling. Oh well, I'll always have the first half to remember.
Feb 22, 2021 12:43 AM
May 2018
Yeah so while Emma and Ray were fighting to grow vegetables and steal potatoes dressed as demons, Norman escaped from the lab, became the leader of a cult, created a serum that kills demons and so on ... I haven't read the manga but I think that this is not going in a good direction. The feelings I've got from the first season are incomparable with this season, where I don't really feel excitet anymore
Feb 22, 2021 3:29 AM
Apr 2015
This episode was mostly exposition :/
Feb 22, 2021 11:02 AM
Feb 2021
Finally we've got a heartbreaking ethical dilemma! That's exactly what I like in Mamoru Kanbe's directorial works!

Norman, his team, and the kids are, in practice, planning a genocide of civilians! It is natural for Emma to feel annoyed, even if the rest of the humans righteously urge for vengeance and claim to be acting in self-defense. But is it really the case?

I liked a lot the dialogues between Emma and Ray. The contrast between her motherly instinct and his practical logic grants us a lot of arguments to think about.

Things have been confusing and honestly disappointing in this season so far, but now it seems it got back on track! I'll be anxiously keeping up with its future developments...
Feb 22, 2021 7:33 PM

May 2015
Norman comes out of nowhere, explains how he was tested on, met someone called Smee, destroyed the lab with Smee, Smee died, Norman made a group, developed a medicine that can destroy demons, and he can execute this all within 24 hours.

What the fuck.
Feb 23, 2021 6:58 AM

Nov 2020
Is a pitty, I hope some day they put in animation those parts.
Feb 23, 2021 9:17 AM

Dec 2016
The only good part of this episode was Emma and Ray's conversation. I can understand Emma but to survive you have to be selfish. How Emma's acting would mean we shouldn't eat meat and chicken. If demons eat humans then the humans need to fight back and kill those demons to survive. If Emma wants coexistence then she should just let the farm continue what they're doing. (If coexisting was that easy to achieve then Eren wouldn't have had to resort to rumbling....) Or they could just research and try to invent some kinda a supplement that could work as food for the demons which would give them similar taste and have similar affects as the human brain.

Anyway, they are rushing it way too much. I actually read the manga till chapter 75 and kept it on hold because I didn't want to ruin the fun of the anime but the whole anime itself is a spoiler now...I don't know if I should continue watching it or should I finish the manga and then continue watching the anime.

So, calling it Yakusoku no Neverland √A is not right it's more like Yakusoku no Neverland:re
Rickydory123Feb 23, 2021 10:26 AM
Feb 23, 2021 10:09 AM

Jan 2016
Yikes, talk about digging a hole,this episode kinda takes away a lot of the sense of scale and mystery that the show had in the first place. Like we started from hiding from the demons,and not knowing how they function, now we magically have something that can get rid of them ,and the conflict going on now feels very meh,turning from a life or death thing to a "ehh i dont wanna kill ppl they have feelings too" plot point.It feels like a sudden whiplash in terms of writing, and since half the show is aired,and barely any tension has happened i honestly dont know how the story is gonna write its way out of this.

"Get your tentacles off me or ill make calamari out of your manhood" -Mirai Nikki Dub
Feb 23, 2021 3:30 PM
Jul 2019
My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.
Feb 24, 2021 12:36 PM

Aug 2013
Norman was scared when he thought of Mujika. I'm curious to learn what the story is between them.

Feb 25, 2021 4:18 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finally, i got a chance seeing this because of how its scary me out with all of the change. But, well, guess i just need to move on because this is truly such a challenge to me.

Tpn 2 episodes 7 looked pretty much so ambitious, making a massive change on the process. Norman became a leader again, after saving Emma, and Ray. A certain human experimentation got revealed. That person under a box mask, whose supposed to be the demon killer, was one of the experimentation result. The rest of those Lambda escaper looked pretty much the same too
Then here it was, the ambitious reason which served as a great table-turn for the previous goal of many childs: a revenge, demons annihilation. It sounds ridiculous to believed, and Emma reaction was understandable, especially after encountering an old demon, then Mujika, everything went down the hill. But, as long as i see Norman's determination face, welp, its really possible.

But, ofc there were a lot of mysteries remaining. The one was Mujika backstory, that supposed to be told from Norman perspective first. I wonder if Mujika was also the one result behind Lambda place, and got escape like them by Sonju, or anything similar like that, i dunno. So, lets see how they wrap up with that, in the next incoming hour of the incoming episode.

Can't wait for it, in my honest opinion.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 25, 2021 6:56 AM
May 2017
Damn is this going to drop to a 6 by the end? This is probably the most drastic drop in score by season ever.
Feb 25, 2021 7:42 AM

Sep 2009
Okay so we get an anti demon drug out of the blue which will magically just solve all the problems LOL.

Emma can't hate demons after all? Oof I mean I get it. Demons also just want to survive but isn't she traumatized by how many family members she already lost to them?

The only thing I enjoyed was the Emma/Ray scene. Everything else was rushed and soulless.

Last couple episodes will be Emmas ideology vs Norman?

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Does this anime have the most wasted potential?

aod-kun - Mar 10, 2023

25 by 7k72 »»
Apr 11, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 28, 2021

419 by chocomayu »»
Mar 7, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

244 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 5, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

220 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 5, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

505 by Jiborjas »»
Feb 15, 2:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.