Forum Settings
Forums

Trails of Cold Steel 1 VS Battle (Laura vs Rean) (SPOILERS FOR COLD STEEL 1)

New
Feb 17, 2021 7:14 PM

Sep 2012
So I used to love debating anime battles back in the day and thought I'd post on here for the very few TLOH's fans on this forum lol.

Laura (CS1) (Bloodlusted) vs Rean (CS1) (Bloodlusted) (White hair demon mode)

Who wins?

Bonus round

Laura (CS1) (Bloodlusted) vs Rean (CS1) (Bloodlusted)

For those who don't know what Bloodlusted means.

"Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy"

Also please don't mention anything from after Trails II or the Sky series as I have yet to play those fully myself.
Doflamingo45Feb 17, 2021 7:17 PM
Feb 17, 2021 8:41 PM

Apr 2019
Round 1 = Rean slashes Laura before she can even draw her sword. White Demon form is just too much of a powerup during CS1.

Bonus = Base Laura beats Bloodlusted Rean. I believe Laura is the strongest in Class 7 during CS1, just for the fact the she defeated Fie, a former Jeager.

Feb 17, 2021 8:53 PM

Jul 2016
Rean wins first round free, there's nothing Laura can do against him when he's transformed

Bonus round goes to Laura, Rean is outclassed

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Feb 17, 2021 9:25 PM

Sep 2012
-Shinzo said:
Round 1 = Rean slashes Laura before she can even draw her sword. White Demon form is just too much of a powerup during CS1.

Bonus = Base Laura beats Bloodlusted Rean. I believe Laura is the strongest in Class 7 during CS1, just for the fact the she defeated Fie, a former Jeager.

I agree on both, his speed is insane and he could definitely blitz before Laura could react. Also for bonus, she definitely is strongest in Class VII during the first game (excluding Crow of course), as Fie was technically the "strongest" and Laura bested her at night when Fie is most lethal. Also, Rean himself stated early on that she was their strongest classmate.
Feb 18, 2021 1:32 AM

Sep 2014
In the first round, Rean dominates the fight hard. The Ogre form is just too much of a buff even with Rean's inexperience of using it but at the same time Laura at that point also doesn't have the experience to deal with a bloodlusted Ogre form plus she is outclassed in every stat (attack, defence, speed, reflexes).

In the bonus round, Rean stands a chance only through his at delay crafts since Laura hits hard and has received more training when it comes to swordsmanship. But since both are supposed to fight bloodlusted they probably cannot think rationally so Laura takes this rather easily. And also her beating Fie says a lot about her strength as well.
Feb 18, 2021 6:22 AM

Jun 2014
I've never played this game, but they look like genderswapped versions of each other. :P

Feb 18, 2021 6:47 AM

Sep 2012
Seiya said:
I've never played this game, but they look like genderswapped versions of each other. :P

What if I told you that you were sorta right, and that it's a massive plot twist. They're the same person from different realities.

Joking

More topics from this board

» What's a hated game that you actually enjoyed?

SnipeStrike - Apr 13

19 by pludel2 »»
1 hour ago

» What videogame consoles do you own?

SnipeStrike - 3 hours ago

3 by pludel2 »»
1 hour ago

» Sega's Golden Axe video games series gets a cartoon adaptation

tchitchouan - 9 hours ago

1 by Adnash »»
4 hours ago

» Gacha Survey

Shizuna - Apr 11

32 by BitChilly »»
4 hours ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3713 by NubFix »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.