Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Feb 19, 2021 6:31 AM

Jan 2016
I sometimes wonder if MAL is a place where people with only negative opinions come to shit on shows

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you can't critique something, but some of the things written on here is just jarring to the point where you think that the person hasn't even watched the show
Feb 19, 2021 8:06 AM
Nov 2013
Tylaen said:
I got about 2 minutes in, realized I didn't really care about what is going on at all, skipped through the entire episode and I can say I feel content in dropping it here. I'm just bored and no amount of derp lore will save that for me.
if it’s about not having present day stuff or action, then that’s all there’s gonna be the rest of the cour. The flashbacks are basically done
Feb 19, 2021 8:10 AM
Nov 2013
FireFistYK said:
I sometimes wonder if MAL is a place where people with only negative opinions come to shit on shows

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you can't critique something, but some of the things written on here is just jarring to the point where you think that the person hasn't even watched the show
it’s the most negative site around. For sure. Normies everywhere. But that said, the poll speaks for itself. The vast majority are very much enjoying the arc. And most comments are positive. The negative ones just stick out for how much the experience is differing for them.
Feb 19, 2021 8:28 AM

Apr 2020
OOOHHHH, THAT ROSWAAL AND ECHIDNA KISS IS SWEET AND SAVIOURY!!!

Anyways we got to know the reason why the Sanctuary was create, to create a place for demi humans and for Echidna to live in peace (or maybe an experiment ground, Idk at this point). That scene where Ryuzu says goodbye to Betty was painful, almost made me cry tbh.

Now in the case of Subaru confronting Roswaal, well our clown ain't giving up easily. The declaration of Garfiel pledging his allegiance to his boss in front of him was fantastic. And that face-off where Subaru reminds Roswaal on things that he is bad at was AMAZING. Pretty nice episode, I should say. We got to meet Hector, the Devil of Melancholy. And he has the same kind of speaking as Roswaal did, oh what did our clown do 400 years ago.

At the end of the episode, Emilia wakes up, pumping herself up, and meets Ram outside of the trial. And we finally got the visuals for the ED, and damn I thought that they used the art of the freaking light novel, but then I realized that it's the anime art but more refined. Either way, not too bad visuals.
Feb 19, 2021 9:04 AM
Apr 2018
ROSWAAL Kiss...Samaa..!
- 01:15 "How could a young lady...?!"

- Devil of Melancholy, HECTOR!

- Lol, first SUBARU, now ROSWAAL! ROSWAAL loves ECHIDNA!
Feb 19, 2021 11:09 AM
Aug 2019
9Vincent9 said:
ghier said:
I'm almost lost now. I don't feel invested in just about anything I'm seeing in the show. So much exposition and, what do you know, more declarations lol. Does the writer have no subtlety with his points and messaging? Btw, when is Subaru not going to act lame. PLEASE, stop being lame man. You're killing me.

Like shouldn't this guy have a more mature and humble demeanor by now? He knows that he's a worthless guy without the respawns, and he's been forced to believe this by literally dying over and over. Just ... ugh. I'm tired of waiting for this man to change.

Ngl, I kind of want the show to go back to torture b/c of how much I'm hating on Subaru's character right now. Put him back in the wringer and hope he comes out actually changed this time.

You literally missed the entire point of S2, if you believe Subaru should consider himself worthless.

I mean he basically does believe he's worthless though. Of course, that doesn't mean he doesn't have a right to live, which is what I think the witches were trying to tell him ... or at least I think that's what was happening in that episode. Ngl, I was losing interest, so it was hard to take everything in. What I thought the show was trying to tell me is that it's okay to be worthless.

Of course, I don't mean completely worthless as a human being when I say that (although, I do think he's on the lesser end in that respect too). What I mean is that he is completely unequipped to deal with any problem that's thrown his way. Why continue to act like such a freaking big shot after so many failures and so much suffering in the consequences of those failures? It's borderline idiotic. To me, it seems like Subaru cannot be humbled. Like, I just don't understand how he can have this kind of attitude just because things are now going his way.

I don't mean to say he should give up on reaching his ideal scenario, but shouldn't the way he approaches things be completely different by now? He ain't a bad a**, he's a lucky son of a b**** (figure of speech, not actually calling his mom that).
ghierFeb 19, 2021 11:22 AM
Feb 19, 2021 12:40 PM
Jan 2019
Ok If no one says it, I'll be the one to say: That French Kiss was EXTREMELLY unnecessary. That beggining made me feel like Im watching some kind of hentai.

But great episode overall : 9/10 (They could first show the power level of Roswaal before making Hector beat the shit out of him/ Maybe I'd like to see more quality fight scenes)
Mene_MestreFeb 19, 2021 12:43 PM
Feb 19, 2021 10:31 PM

Oct 2009
blushing Roswald :|
Ryuzu-Betty goodbye scene D:
new character, Hector o_O what's his relationship with Echidna?
Feb 20, 2021 2:46 AM

Oct 2008
Roswaal you really tough bastard asshole!
5/5.

Feb 20, 2021 11:51 AM
May 2020
Another beautiful episode and we finally got an ending video at last
Feb 20, 2021 4:33 PM
Jul 2016
Is it expected for me not to understand Roswaal's intentions? I didn't really understand the talk with Subaru. I feel like Subaru knows more than me, so that can't be right. I may have forgotten/missed something important. Can someone explain why Roswaal is doing what he is doing (with anime only info of course). If by any chance I was not expected to understand their discussion, then never mind.
Feb 20, 2021 4:55 PM

Jul 2010
Roswaal is an idiot if he thinks he's a bigger simp than Subaru lmao. You don't know WHAT Subaru would do for Emilia.

This show is incredible. I really love how we get so much character development in this season. Roswaal, Subaru himself, Emilia, Beatrice, Garfield, Otto (possible best story out of them all). I couldn't be more happy.

manugarciac said:
Is it expected for me not to understand Roswaal's intentions? I didn't really understand the talk with Subaru. I feel like Subaru knows more than me, so that can't be right. I may have forgotten/missed something important. Can someone explain why Roswaal is doing what he is doing (with anime only info of course). If by any chance I was not expected to understand their discussion, then never mind.

Behold: dumb explanation from the person who haven't read the novel! If I get it right... Roswaal wants to be with Echidna and she needs a body. That's what Ryuzu Mayer' clones were made for. But they can't contain all the mana so they kinda... there. Like a failed experiment. Subaru rejected Echidna and now Roswaal... I don't know, show kinda lost me there. He wants to use Emilia as a vessel for the witch, that's why he tries to break her? Why does he kill everyone at the Mansion? I need to rewatch the whole season when it ends because it's really tough for me to get all the pieces week by week.
TheMangaManiacFeb 20, 2021 5:05 PM
Feb 20, 2021 9:24 PM
Feb 2021
I love Re-Zero but the one that irritates me a lot is the prota taking it out is good. cm always more a good EP, now and wait to see what more flashBach comes by ae.
Feb 20, 2021 9:56 PM
Feb 2017
J1m1s said:
I’m saddened to say this when they are obviously going above and beyond with this show by giving as 30-minute episodes without ops and eds but they really dropped the ball with the overall pacing.

This arc was freaking amazing in the light novel but this overly slow full of flashbacks pace doesn’t translate into an anime medium at all and they didn’t do enough to fix this problem. And to make things worse instead of shortening some of the overly melodramatic and padded dialogue they cut some important details here and there in order to save time instead (for example they butchered the details of the bet between Roswaal and Subaru but they let Emilia hug her mother for 10 minutes in front of the people who came to kill them or in this episode the overly long farewell scene with Betty).

Couple that with the fact that it’s really obvious that they are struggling with the production values .... and now I'm depressed like Hector.

I’m saddened to say this with it being currently in my top 10, but I agree. Unlike the last 2 seasons, this one just doesn’t have the same kick to it. The fleshing out of characters is nice, but there’s flashbacks upon flashbacks upon flashbacks and I’m not THAT invested into them. The 30 minute episodes are great and I too admire them, but it really feels like the story just slammed the breaks in terms of pacing with these flashbacks.

Maybe it’s also that this season is not only full of amazing shows, but the TITAN that is AOT S4.
Feb 20, 2021 10:28 PM
Feb 2021
TheMangaManiac said:
Roswaal is an idiot if he thinks he's a bigger simp than Subaru lmao. You don't know WHAT Subaru would do for Emilia.

This show is incredible. I really love how we get so much character development in this season. Roswaal, Subaru himself, Emilia, Beatrice, Garfield, Otto (possible best story out of them all). I couldn't be more happy.

manugarciac said:

Behold: dumb explanation from the person who haven't read the novel! If I get it right... Roswaal wants to be with Echidna and she needs a body. That's what Ryuzu Mayer' clones were made for. But they can't contain all the mana so they kinda... there. Like a failed experiment. Subaru rejected Echidna and now Roswaal... I don't know, show kinda lost me there. He wants to use Emilia as a vessel for the witch, that's why he tries to break her? Why does he kill everyone at the Mansion? I need to rewatch the whole season when it ends because it's really tough for me to get all the pieces week by week.

I agree but I wish people would stop jacking off Otto like he's the best character in the show
Feb 20, 2021 10:47 PM

Nov 2012
The scene between Subaru and Roswaal was too talky. I'm a little worried about what Ram is thinking. My favorite part of this ep was learning that Roswaal took the speech pattern from the Demon of Melancholy. I guess he took his clown style, too.
Feb 21, 2021 2:30 AM

Jul 2010
goheadmrjoester said:

I agree but I wish people would stop jacking off Otto like he's the best character in the show

Well yeah but... he is)
Feb 21, 2021 3:25 AM

Aug 2017
Ahh the story about how the sanctuary came to be.
Interesting...

Feb 21, 2021 6:09 AM

May 2015
Sanctuary arc part 12092348432.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 21, 2021 10:09 AM
Jan 2017
I can never shake the feeling that I just don't get the dialogue in this show sometimes. Like, what even was that argument between Subaru and Roswaal about? What was the resolution? I'm always so lost with some of these plot threads, and then we go off on tangents for other characters' backstories and stuff constantly. It's so hard to keep track of the overarching narrative this season. I Roswaal supposed to make next to no sense? I'd be okay with that since this show likes its insane people, but we haven't established that Roswaal's cracked in the head, yet he chats absolute rubbish.
Oni_ZokuchouFeb 21, 2021 10:13 AM
Feb 21, 2021 10:15 AM
Jan 2017
manugarciac said:

Same dude. I have absolutely no idea what's going on whenever this clown talks. Originally I thought it was just the show's overarching mystery being mysterious but now I just don't get it.
Feb 21, 2021 5:09 PM
Feb 2021
Oni_Zokuchou said:
manugarciac said:

Same dude. I have absolutely no idea what's going on whenever this clown talks. Originally I thought it was just the show's overarching mystery being mysterious but now I just don't get it.

He's following the gospel, and we know that he has some goals of
a) killing the dragon (stated in season 1, somewhere around episodes 5-11, don't remember exactly) and
b) meeting/rescuing/something involving Echidna.

He intends to get Subaru to only focus on helping Emilia and to discard everything else, thus attacking both the Sanctuary and the mansion to make him choose one problem to solve. This will help Roswaal as part of his goal involves making Emilia king, which is why he's her sponsor in the first place, and Subaru only focusing on Emilia is stated by the Gospel to be an ideal situation.

Roswaal believes that Emilia is weak - and that it is necessary for Subaru to do the trial for her. Subaru believes that Emilia is strong enough to pass the trial - hence Reason to Believe, and her actually passing the 1st trial, which is also the most difficult one for her. This is what the argument over ideals was about in episode 7. Subaru wanted Roswaal to give up on bringing the rabbits and call off the attack on the mansion, but Roswaal refused and stuck to his guns, so the bet is still on.

Thus, these are the problems that need to still be solved:

Sanctuary: next 2 trials, rabbits, any other things Roswaal may attempt to do
Mansion: Elsa's attack and Meili's Mabeast attack, cooperation with Beatrice

What they have solved and advantages they now have:
Emilia is prepared to take and finish the trials (1st one complete); Garfiel, a competent fighter, is an ally; Ram is allied with them and still in the Sanctuary, likely to help manage the issues there; the gang has a better understanding of Roswaal and Beatrice; Otto and Subaru have presumably prepared to solve the issue at the Mansion
Feb 21, 2021 6:11 PM
Dec 2020
Oni_Zokuchou said:
manugarciac said:

wtf man you replied to your own comment. Are you ok?
Feb 22, 2021 1:06 AM
Feb 2020
gianni said:
Where the hell are the fights??? All this useless dialogue that no one will remember when this season ends is clogging up the episodes one after another.

Kinda agree. I feel info-dumped on in a way. Obviously development is great and I think we kinda want different things but nothing really happened this episode. This half has mostly been flashbacks. To make it worse, watching this weekly makes me forget parts of the dialogue in last episodes. With so many words its hard to remember them weeks later.
Feb 22, 2021 3:00 PM

Mar 2010
Was hoping to see more powers and stuff from a younger roswall, but he really was uninteresting.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 22, 2021 8:17 PM
Nov 2016
Rasco said:
Was hoping to see more powers and stuff from a younger roswall, but he really was uninteresting.

Younger Roswall supposedly put more of a fight in the light novel or whatever against the other OP guy but in the anime they made young Roswall pretty weak.
Feb 22, 2021 8:19 PM

May 2020
xZabuzax said:
Rasco said:

Younger Roswall supposedly put more of a fight in the light novel or whatever against the other OP guy but in the anime they made young Roswall pretty weak.

I don't know about that, he was bodied in the LN as well.
Feb 22, 2021 8:23 PM
Nov 2016
Gilgameshuu said:

I see, I remember seeing someone saying around here that young Roswall put more of a fight, oh well, I guess that person was wrong then.
Feb 23, 2021 12:14 AM
Feb 2016
Couple of things to note.

1) During Roswaal's argument with Subaru about Strength and Weaknesses he didn't drag his words once. Masterful work to show that this is his "unmasked" self.

2) Even a "corny" moment like Subaru raising his finger in the air and declaring himself to be Emilia's Knight somehow turned out to be impactful after all this time. Amazing.

What a masterpiece. I can't wait to enjoy the entire season at once without any interruptions once it is completed.
Feb 23, 2021 12:37 AM
Feb 2021
xZabuzax said:
Gilgameshuu said:

I see, I remember seeing someone saying around here that young Roswall put more of a fight, oh well, I guess that person was wrong then.

It's not that the original Roswaal was weak - he was a pretty competent magic user, basically a prodigy with the potential to continue to grow. Al Goa is a difficult and powerful spell to cast, and he was like 16. But Hector was both extremely strong and a terrible matchup. Felix might be able to do something to him, thinking about it...
Feb 23, 2021 2:57 AM

Jan 2019
Xendr said:
I'm surprised at how many people are saying that the kiss scene in the beginning is uncomfortable... like, really? what are you 12?

I think they are umcomfortable because they have Echidna body pillow.

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Feb 23, 2021 7:10 AM
Feb 2020
JeXxTaR said:
Notifications said:

Kinda agree. I feel info-dumped on in a way. Obviously development is great and I think we kinda want different things but nothing really happened this episode. This half has mostly been flashbacks. To make it worse, watching this weekly makes me forget parts of the dialogue in last episodes. With so many words its hard to remember them weeks later.

You can always just re-watch previous episodes tho

Obviously. But that doesn't make the episodes have less dialogue. There's just too much.
Feb 25, 2021 6:57 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Sanctuary history continued. Roswaal past finally been revealed with, err, good scene with Echidna.

Ah, this episode, was really something. A new ed was appeared, which truly a bless. The truth behind the sanctuary, eh? The sacrificial of a little Ryuzu and how her sadness toward the separation with young cute Betty. God dang it, if i can be honest here. Thats truly a tragic past, and its made Young Roswaal and his obsession toward the greedy witch, clearer than crystal. Its also forced this current event, making everything sounds too convoluted, but actually its pretty simple, from my understanding.

If only the dang Roswaal was not so simp, everything can be easily done. But, what can you do? Its the exact opposite of Subaru, right about now, and there is nothing they can do, to persuade the clown into making a things as simple as possible. The deal has been thrown off. Roswall still believed to his belief, even with all of those bunch revelations and understandings from the other. He couldn't let everything slide in an easiest way. The one and only hope just in the hand of Emillia to finish all of her trials, before Roswaal winning the bet, before the damage arrived to them. Lets see how much suffer Emillia get at the rest of the trials. Or, was that none?

Also, i am really curious about that devil warlock, indeed, and how Echidna die in the past. I hope the anime revealed the event via any memories again....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 25, 2021 10:37 AM

Aug 2016
I barelly remember what's going on between episodes and seasons and I wasn't even particularly interested in first half and all "more sanctuary backstory". Again. Yet I never realized how quickly can 30 minutes pass.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2021 11:57 AM
May 2020
Finally things that made me interested now happening. Probably next episode gonna increase my rating on this show.
Feb 26, 2021 5:41 PM
Mar 2012
Roswaal & Betty quite funny back then...400 years ago. Then he turned into a Hector clown.
Subaru & Roswaal's argument interesting but weird too. mc i get his ideals, but how does Roswaal belief in weakness of feelings & people lead to what goal or decisions? Roswaal seems to force everyone to his single timeline/gospel, where Emilia stays weak & Subaru can't save both sides.
Yay ED.

Feb 27, 2021 10:55 AM

Aug 2015
Oh how I wish I was Roswaal at the start of the episode.

Really loving these flashbacks and getting information on our characters!
It seems that the way Roswaal talks, he got from Hector!

We got visuals for the ED, nice!
#FreePalestine 🇵🇸
Feb 27, 2021 11:47 PM
Apr 2015
J1m1s said:
aoi0sora said:
my I know what they cut or where could I read the novel

I’m pretty sure a youtuber does videos about the cut content of each episode. I haven’t watched him because I’m a web novel reader and I don’t need too but I’ve had some of his videos on my recommended list. I’m sure you’ll find him if you search for “re zero cut content”.

It’s not that they cut anything very major but many little things likes how the Witch of envy’s behavior is explained because she has two different personalities, the details of the bet etc etc that make me question why the hell they though it was more important to keep Fortune saying that see loves Emilia for the tenth time instead of including them.

Ln translations are obviously illegal but you can find the web novel translation in the “Witch Cult Translations” site.
J1m1s said:
aoi0sora said:
my I know what they cut or where could I read the novel

I’m pretty sure a youtuber does videos about the cut content of each episode. I haven’t watched him because I’m a web novel reader and I don’t need too but I’ve had some of his videos on my recommended list. I’m sure you’ll find him if you search for “re zero cut content”.

It’s not that they cut anything very major but many little things likes how the Witch of envy’s behavior is explained because she has two different personalities, the details of the bet etc etc that make me question why the hell they though it was more important to keep Fortune saying that see loves Emilia for the tenth time instead of including them.

Ln translations are obviously illegal but you can find the web novel translation in the “Witch Cult Translations” site.
thanks a lot, that's a great help
Feb 28, 2021 6:56 AM
Feb 2020
JeXxTaR said:
Notifications said:

Obviously. But that doesn't make the episodes have less dialogue. There's just too much.

I mean, psychological thrillers always have many dialogues so I don't know what you expected

To this degree? Not really.
Feb 28, 2021 9:27 AM
Feb 2020
JeXxTaR said:
Notifications said:

To this degree? Not really.

Umm yes? Monster, Death Note, The Tatami Galaxy, Kaiji, etc. They all have as much dialogues as this show.
Monster specially is way slower and has less action scenes.

Those you list are thriller but not in the same way as this. Yes you are right though, but you can not expect me to enjoy every show's dialogue because they share a tag.
Feb 28, 2021 7:00 PM
Apr 2020
I loved the episode, but why was abbachio fighting dio?
Feb 28, 2021 8:26 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode, now i get why Roswaal is doing all of this, that kiss was enough for him ahaha
But he's indeed a weird guy, would be great if Subaru and others managed to convince him to stop the attack.

I do wonder about Echidna's past, was she a "good" person or that was just a farse to achieve her ultimate goal? We don't know yet but this is getting even crazier now, those flashbacks were so good!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 4, 2021 1:43 PM

Oct 2013
Echidna kissed Roswaal 400 years before Subaru had appeared in this world?! :o

Awesome episode. I liked the extended (compared to what we have seen earlier) backstory of Ryuzu. We have also learned that Roswaal was Echidna's apprentice (at least I don't remember if it was said that he was one in the previous episodes).

Roswaal talking to Subaru was epic, mostly because he told him truth about Emilia, lol. Anyway, it was rally well made scene with everything polished from the atmosphere through visuals ending with dialogues. However Subaru's cringey dialogue kinda ruined the mood a bit. :S
Mar 13, 2021 10:44 AM

Mar 2016
Alright, first minute in and we already got Roswaal being kissed by Echida right after he just committed his guts out. And we're not just talking about a casual kiss, she's deep diving with his tongue damn, I see she's putting that accumulated knowledge into practice. Shocking...

Now then, we finally got the ED, honesty it's visuals and vocals are calming and so gorgeous, beautiful... It's the song used in the teaser trailer for this season and it's about time that they used it for the proper ED. Interesting point; the title and lyrics of the song 'I believe' perfectly encapsulates Subaru's and Emilia's trusts in one another. Subaru believes that Emilia could do it, and Emilia believes that Subaru loves her. (Amongst many other reasons ofc)

This brings me to the topic of beliefs...

Roswaal and Subaru are really alike, two different individuals with eerily similar goals yet different ideologies. Subaru beliefs in the strength that others possess whilst Roswaal is his exact opposite, believing in the weakness that shrouds everyone. Well, here comes a lesson from Subaru to Roswaal after his 400 years of life, for once, Subaru is about to drop a slap on this clown's face and prove that Emilia will succeed in the trials. As Subaru said it; "Bakayaro ga!"

Mar 23, 2021 7:04 PM

Jan 2019
Damn what an ED. Hard to believe they'll be able to wrap this up within the next few episodes. But this series never fails to surprise me...
Mar 24, 2021 1:57 AM
Mar 2018
Finally out of the mansion to confront Elsa, hopefully they will win this time

Mar 25, 2021 10:03 AM
Jul 2019
The exchange between Subaru and Roswaal was amazing, one of the reasons why Re:Zero overall is great. The dialogue hits hard. And as always, Kobayashi Yusuke performing perfectly, mixed in with Roswaal's VA, it makes for a great scene. Excited to see what Emilia will do next.
Mar 30, 2021 9:14 AM

Apr 2020
ED visuals felt so similar to SAO War of underworld ED2
are they done by different studio or whitefox themselves?
Mar 30, 2021 9:17 AM

May 2013
sujal06 said:
ED visuals felt so similar to SAO War of underworld ED2
are they done by different studio or whitefox themselves?

You are correct and the visuals feel rather similar, even including the camera panning. There could be high chances that WF studios had outsourced the work on ED2.
Truly a Divine Comedy
Apr 15, 2021 3:25 AM

Nov 2019
Love the fact that they took a break from the death loop and focused heavily on multiple character developments. Slowly unravelling all the mysteries since season 2 and character origins since the start of the amine.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» am i the only one who thinks re:zero season 2 is just kinda okay? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shmoomp - Jan 27, 2021

411 by AboutFollower03 »»
Yesterday, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 24, 2021

616 by 2772510 »»
Yesterday, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 17, 2021

489 by Salah_og »»
Apr 8, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Best thing about Re:Zero Poll

AshTheChamp - Jan 5

27 by kecri »»
Apr 3, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Jan 13, 2021

621 by haminshamin »»
Apr 3, 8:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.