Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 17, 2021 8:23 AM

Mar 2017
Damn good episode! We've not actually seen Rimuru truly struggle in a battle until now; Hinata is definitely his natural enemy with her Usurper skill. That cliffhanger was cruel but it's made me 10x more hype for the next ep!

I'm thinking the person who sold Rimuru out was the guy with the white coat from the Otherworlders school... I can't remember his name but he knows that Rimuru was originally Japanese and he's from Igrassia. I don't know why he'd sell Rimuru out though...
Feb 17, 2021 9:25 AM
Oct 2019
Oh boy this is bad...

Noo... Grandpa isn't dead right???
Also Gobta and Shion... Damn it...

Despair has arrived in Jura Tempest...

Rimuru vs Hinata fight was really great...
If only there was no barrier, Rimuru could win this....
She was playing smart...
I'm really curious who are the traitor???
Damn..

Can Gluttony save the day???

Also Next Week title "Despair"

Slime has gone dark from now on...
Feb 17, 2021 10:49 AM

Feb 2017
Hitsoka said:
I'm not much of a fan of the old stereotypical evil people in anime's too much, it's a little overplayed and annoying to see, but it does always make me really want to root for the people affected by them. I guess if it isn't broken, then don't fix it. Good episode though, I can't wait for episode 7!

edit: by evil people, I mean people like those Japanese reincarnates from the other nation. They were just evil enough that it made me cringe a bit seeing. Especially the guy with the sword, like come on, you just stabbed an old person and a little goblin, I think you're enjoying this a little too much since you're from a modern society like ours... Sadistic people like that are exceedingly rare and it apparently represents the attitude of most of the humans in that world... Again, a bit overplayed, but I always tend to enjoy it at least a little bit when they eat their own words and get dominated by the hero lol.

exactly!

they were from modern/civilized society, overly edgy ppl like em are exceedingly rare

so there might be a reason behind their edgy-ness, cuz I dont think these ppl would get blackened over night. for example, what if they were summoned since youth and they have been mentally and physically suffered shitty treatment by their summoner(the old man whatever, forgot his name), I mean from my understanding, not only monster life these three otherworlders dont seem to appreciate human life either,

they were like keep saying "wanna kill their summoner that is undoubtedly a human" over and over again

just like shizu, if the hero hadnt saved her, she wouldve still been with demon lord leon doing demon-ish and evil things for him until she turned into a psycho or smthn
Feb 17, 2021 4:56 PM

Nov 2009
davidyodo24 said:

Damn..

I have a strange feeling it might be related to Clayman

Since he's also somewhat attacking Tempest City.

And since Clayman can communicate and control others, he most likely already infiltrated the Humans and gave them information about Rimuru.

Tho... I am not sure if Clayman knows Rimuru is Japanese or not... so it might be someone else that's traiter. But for now Clayman is the most SUS.

This arc is pretty dark huh....

Wonder if Rimuru will survive (probably high chance, otherwise the series would be over... lol) and will he go crazy on the Humans and Clayman...

Also, wonder what's up with Milim... since it looks like she's also under the command of Clayman... I thought all the Demon Lords can't control each other?
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 17, 2021 6:18 PM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
-GomuNingen- said:
Why am I the only who noticed the timeline being distorted? This episode was supposed to be right after the S1 finale. The anime added Rimuru getting back to Tempest at the beginning of S2, so that must be fillers.

I’m glad someone else noticed that, I was thinking I’m going crazy because I saw that parting scene already at least twice, lol. That makes it three now.
The way they added extra scenes and made Rimuru ‘return’ in between is super confusing though. And they aren’t particularly fillers either, since the relations between Tempest and Eurazania seem to be important part of the plot. So now the timeline is screwed.
Feb 17, 2021 7:08 PM

Mar 2019
Clearly...

BEST EPISODE of the Week.... (half-week)...

and next one, seems to be even Better.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Feb 17, 2021 7:23 PM
Jan 2018
This is it the end of calm story (for now) and the beginning of the chaotic and intense fighting. From the title of the next episode i already know some thing gonna happen like death, massacre, and the arrival of one of the stronger on the next few episode i cant wait
Feb 17, 2021 8:24 PM
Sep 2013
Well that was a surprisingly dark episode for Slime. I wonder if Shion/Shuna will survive? :o
Feb 17, 2021 10:06 PM

Aug 2019
fucking bravo, that was both a great episode and cliff hanger. Someone massively tipped off Rimuru and fabricated some shit to get big names on him. Honestly if i've learnt anything from this episode, is that humans once again, can be the scummiest beings in any world.

Really sucked seeing the gang get beaten black and blue on home turf, Gobuta fought well under those conditions, and shit bro Hakurou took a major hit. Falmuth army slaughtering a towns worth without holding back hit some nerves ngl, and all because the king couldn't take a loss huh.

Ngl, i know war is NEVER fair, but fucking hell people in this anime really love their barrier moves no matter who their opponent is big or small. I could understand bragging rights outside of using barrier moves, but honestly i felt like this Hinata character wouldn't be saying half the shit if there was no barrier involved (let alone 2 lmao). Hinata definitely seems like a strong character, with what whole "Chief Knight of the Imperial Guard and Captain of the Holy Knights" (jfc what a mouthful) and i guess is as well mortally opposed to the idea of monsters, or co existing with them that apparently every human in this anime seems to have a thing for. So naturally who ever gave her Rimuru's name and address, knew what they were doing and wanted the job done through.

Have to say, that ending, out of the 30 episodes of this anime i've watched, this one has to be the one that got me the most. You're telling me Rimuru consumed a literal God killing sword? Oh jesus christ. I'm telling you, if we don't see him as much as liquefy someone at the snap of his fingers after this, imma need to talk to someone.
Feb 17, 2021 10:15 PM
Oct 2018
Are people in the tempest city actually being killed? Those sounds that played alongside the city burning didn't sound so great tbh. I never expected the "good" guys to die in this series.
Feb 17, 2021 11:41 PM
Sep 2018
spaesu said:
damn humans are so retarded in this world... also that hinata bitch is really annoying, hope rimuru wins the battle

same. Hinata is SUPER annoying from her introduction and felt like she is an 12/13 years old brat in a little mature body. Probably she is dumb too as I can easily guess she is getting manipulated af
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Feb 17, 2021 11:55 PM

Mar 2018
These guys are actually beating the bricks out of Rimuru and the gang, I guess that monster weakening barrier really is taking its toll.

Really good fight scene, the final scene where Rimuru activated Gluttony was so sick. The choreography was decent as well, although there were times when the animation slipped.
Feb 18, 2021 1:59 AM

Nov 2016
Many are excited because the tension and the war began, but I appreciate the show like slice of life :c
Feb 18, 2021 3:04 AM
Jan 2020
You know what? If Rimuru and the gang massacre 10.000 or even 20.000 of those Falmuth Kingdom soldier + those annoying trio + the greedy king, I will feel nothing for them!!
Feb 18, 2021 8:11 AM
Oct 2019
-GomuNingen- said:
Why am I the only who noticed the timeline being distorted? This episode was supposed to be right after the S1 finale. The anime added Rimuru getting back to Tempest at the beginning of S2, so that must be fillers.

You are not wrong...
This episode are direct Continuation from Season 1 Finale...

The timeline seems confusing because they skipping stuff in Season 1...
From what I'm understanding, all those shit that happened in Episode 1-5 season 2 was supposed to be in Season 1 after they defeated Charybdis and before Rimuru goes to the school....
Please correct me if I'm wrong
davidyodo24Feb 18, 2021 8:16 AM
Feb 18, 2021 8:12 AM
Oct 2019
amlg said:
davidyodo24 said:

Damn..

I have a strange feeling it might be related to Clayman

Since he's also somewhat attacking Tempest City.

And since Clayman can communicate and control others, he most likely already infiltrated the Humans and gave them information about Rimuru.

Tho... I am not sure if Clayman knows Rimuru is Japanese or not... so it might be someone else that's traiter. But for now Clayman is the most SUS.

This arc is pretty dark huh....

Wonder if Rimuru will survive (probably high chance, otherwise the series would be over... lol) and will he go crazy on the Humans and Clayman...

Also, wonder what's up with Milim... since it looks like she's also under the command of Clayman... I thought all the Demon Lords can't control each other?

Interesting Theory... I like it...
Feb 18, 2021 8:15 AM
Oct 2019
spectrojan said:
-GomuNingen- said:

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Can someone tell me wtf is going on? This episode continued off from where S1 ended with Rimuru giving his students their gifts and shit. So what was all that happening for the past five episodes? I'm super confused.

All those events from episode 1-5 of Season 2 was supposed to be happened before Rimuru goes to the School in Season 1...
For some reason the Anime decided to skip it, so they are trying to fill those missing part in the beginning of Season 2..

Please correct me if I'm wrong...
Feb 18, 2021 3:04 PM

Oct 2013
Synic said:
This season has been such a let down so far :( Tons of boring dialog with no purpose and such little plot/character development.

Truth! They'll give us boring meaningless dialogue in one episode. Have an important character pop up in another and I'm just going.....hmmmmmmmm maybe we could have had backstory instead of just bullshit waste of time dialogue.

Ryuga95 said:
WTF; why rimuru is acting like casual. Just kill her. Because of her the country is in danger and her army has killed countries resident.

I know!!! I was thinking she's not gonna give you any info, not gonna believe anything you say and now have bigger issues to worry about like your friends. Just kill heeeeeeer!

I know he said he be promised two things too Shizu, help the kids and help this bitch. Bit sometimes you cant do it all and can't always keep promises when your life and the lives of your loved ones are at stake.
Feb 18, 2021 3:12 PM

Oct 2013
I'm glad they are destroying the city and killing rimuru's citizens. That's what they get when you act like nothing's ever gonna happen to you and you can be nice to everyone.
They didn't even have a wall around there city, but there paving roads to what?....make it easier for people to invade!

When those three human otherworlders came in clearly looking to fight and that one chick was ready to kill a ton of civilians with her skill.
You don't walk up and just say "y'all don't fit here please leave"......what you do is kill them, or at least arrest them.

When you were hundred of armed soldiers marching across your land ready for war. You don't just sit back and wait for them to get there or to see what rimuru says. You should send troops to intercept them.

So gay, ready for him to see you can't always play the nice lackadaisical slime that just leaves things up in the air and does whatever.
You need structure, laws, a hierarchy so when your gone your place can still run.

If you just didn't want any responsibility and instead just went wherever and did whatever you wanted. Be like miliam and roam around by yourself or youm, have a small band of friends and it's just you. DONT START A COUNTRY
Feb 18, 2021 3:13 PM
Oct 2020
Code0018 said:
fucking bravo, that was both a great episode and cliff hanger. Someone massively tipped off Rimuru and fabricated some shit to get big names on him. Honestly if i've learnt anything from this episode, is that humans once again, can be the scummiest beings in any world.

Really sucked seeing the gang get beaten black and blue on home turf, Gobuta fought well under those conditions, and shit bro Hakurou took a major hit. Falmuth army slaughtering a towns worth without holding back hit some nerves ngl, and all because the king couldn't take a loss huh.

Ngl, i know war is NEVER fair, but fucking hell people in this anime really love their barrier moves no matter who their opponent is big or small. I could understand bragging rights outside of using barrier moves, but honestly i felt like this Hinata character wouldn't be saying half the shit if there was no barrier involved (let alone 2 lmao). Hinata definitely seems like a strong character, with what whole "Chief Knight of the Imperial Guard and Captain of the Holy Knights" (jfc what a mouthful) and i guess is as well mortally opposed to the idea of monsters, or co existing with them that apparently every human in this anime seems to have a thing for. So naturally who ever gave her Rimuru's name and address, knew what they were doing and wanted the job done through.

Have to say, that ending, out of the 30 episodes of this anime i've watched, this one has to be the one that got me the most. You're telling me Rimuru consumed a literal God killing sword? Oh jesus christ. I'm telling you, if we don't see him as much as liquefy someone at the snap of his fingers after this, imma need to talk to someone.
actully without spoil anything i will just tell you right now hinata is much stronger then rimuru even without the barriers
Feb 18, 2021 3:19 PM

Mar 2010
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST the tension was real asf, kek. damn what a cliffy.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 18, 2021 8:38 PM

Aug 2019
Elior21 said:
Code0018 said:

actully without spoil anything i will just tell you right now hinata is much stronger then rimuru even without the barriers

Ah i see, i stand corrected then. Many thanks for the heads up.
Feb 18, 2021 8:51 PM

Apr 2020
YES, SEASON 2 IS NOW ON TRACK!!!

The first half was pretty painful, don't tell me Master and that cute goblin will die, DON'T! Tbh this is a fucking dirty move to destroy a kingdom, these people are pretty bad and fucked up.

And the main meat of the episode, Rimuru vs Hinata. One of the best fights of the series so far, and our slime king is forced to unleash her Gluttony skill, the only powerful move she can do, aside from the Great Sage. This is actually the continuation of what happened in the Sakaguchi Hinata recap, and pretty much the very end of the first season.

I am really excited now for Season 2 of Tensura. Who was the traitor and the one who sold them out?

Since I don't really have any info or context, even though my BRAIN is ON, I don't have any hints to pull out from. Which is why I'm excited for the payoff!
Feb 18, 2021 9:02 PM

Sep 2018
Wahhhhhh!!!! I want to take back what I said before huhu I want some action but not this :( I'm always thinking that Rimuru can defeat anything so seeing him having a hard time and also the town was destroyed, Shion and the gang is losing!!! I hope Hakurou is fine. I can't wait for Rimuru and Hinata's fight to be over so Rimuru can help his town! And the cliffhanger grrrrrrrr can't wait for next episode :(

I can't watch the town and the people/monsters get killed and destroyed, they feel like my family already wahhhhh
erenmeiiFeb 18, 2021 9:06 PM
Feb 18, 2021 11:03 PM
Aug 2019
Just re-watched basically the whole show b/c I couldn't wait for next weeks episode lol. Dang those cliffhangers man.

Tbh ... I'm thinking about doing it again XD.
Feb 18, 2021 11:46 PM
Mar 2018
The Kingdom of Temptest is crumbling. A cliffhanger for every fight, it's such a nerve-racking feeling to see even Rimuru struggle against their opponent.

Might've watched late, but now I'm hyped for the next episode.

Feb 19, 2021 12:24 AM

Jan 2008
Say whatever you want, cliffhangers are just a bitch.
Feb 19, 2021 12:40 AM

Apr 2009
Oh wow, the actions on the last two-thirds had me at the edge of my seat! I haven't seen our favorite slime in this bind since... well never. The Orc Lord and Charybids were just a walk in the park compared to this since he's fully powered on those encounters.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 19, 2021 6:44 AM
Jan 2021
The animation was good damn,but the critic is the reverse animation, hinata's and rimuru's hand when hinata attack rimuru and rimuru trying to block it maybe that is the bad reverse animation, u guys can make the shadow or blur. I hope u guys fix it
Feb 19, 2021 10:03 AM
Aug 2019
the cliffhanger..
Feb 19, 2021 4:20 PM

Nov 2009
Collins89 said:

Ryuga95 said:
WTF; why rimuru is acting like casual. Just kill her. Because of her the country is in danger and her army has killed countries resident.

I know!!! I was thinking she's not gonna give you any info, not gonna believe anything you say and now have bigger issues to worry about like your friends. Just kill heeeeeeer!

I know he said he be promised two things too Shizu, help the kids and help this bitch. Bit sometimes you cant do it all and can't always keep promises when your life and the lives of your loved ones are at stake.

Actually, I think Rimuru was already trying to fight at his best in a non-lethal way.

Since he's also under the effect of the Monster Weakening barrier like Tempest City.

And as Great Sage said, Rimuru's skills are "Limited" and he can only use some "Martial/ Physical" skills. (so Rimuru probably can't go Lethal anyways)

That's the whole reason why Rimuru is gambling with Gluttony at the end and hope he doesn't actually "die" (even tho he won't, cause MC plot-armor and story plot-armor)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 19, 2021 10:15 PM
Apr 2020
Code0018 said:

Fuze and Youm both respect Rimuru, so don’t worry that all humans will hate monsters. You have to realize most monsters are a rampaging mindless beast. There are occasionally uniquely powerful monsters born with the ability to reason, and they are called majins. Of course most majins don’t seek human co-existence, so Rimuru’s case is definitely a first for most humans.
Minor SPOILERS

Hinata was hardly taking the fight serious with Rimuru. The main reason for the barrier was so Rimuru couldn’t escape, but of course it still restricted Rimuru’s strength a good amount. Also this is arc is on the 5th LN, and there is currently 17, so you can probably guess that her sword does not scratch the surface of the most powerful.
Feb 19, 2021 10:22 PM
Apr 2020
Ciezul said:
spaesu said:
damn humans are so retarded in this world... also that hinata bitch is really annoying, hope rimuru wins the battle

same. Hinata is SUPER annoying from her introduction and felt like she is an 12/13 years old brat in a little mature body. Probably she is dumb too as I can easily guess she is getting manipulated af

I agree it is a pretty big plot hole, but the main thing you have to realize is that Hinata stated Shizue was the only person that cared for her in the Tensura world. The news of Shizue’s death probably devastated her in the inside. She probably wanted to kill the “murderer” no matter what the reason is. The anime didn’t touch on this, but when Rimuru stated he was Japanese, he spoke Japanese instead of Tensura’s language, and even that didn’t change Hinata’s mind. I thought that was the point that Hinata should just listen to Rimuru, but nope. I still think Hinata shouldn’t have been that blindsided.
Feb 19, 2021 11:47 PM
Sep 2018
Complex0ri said:
Ciezul said:

The anime didn’t touch on this, but when Rimuru stated he was Japanese, he spoke Japanese instead of Tensura’s language, and even that didn’t change Hinata’s mind. I thought that was the point that Hinata should just listen to Rimuru, but nope.

I never knew! I mean it is common sense that not everyone speak Japanese in Tesura's isekai world. I mean Hinata is senior, knew many people are bring spritedd away into this world and many of them are Japanese. She at least should knew that! But she doesn't...
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Feb 20, 2021 12:51 AM

Oct 2008
awesome episode! but so upsetting because of the friggin' cliffhanger!
5/5.

Feb 20, 2021 2:45 AM

Feb 2017
@Complex0ri

@Ciezul

give hinata a break for goodness sake

tell me, who would have thought that shizu last fetish-I mean-last wish was to get eaten by a random slime? pfft noboby saw that coming, and nobody wouldve guessed that the slime action was out of kindness. what kind of kindness is that? lol everybody wouldve thought that it was out of malice

it doesnt matter whether rimuru could speak japanese or not, nothing matters but the end result, that is shizu got killed, eaten and her appearance stolen by a random slime

also, have you heard that ppl IQ would get reduced by few points when theyre

1. falling in love
2. losing their loved ones

so hinata obviously had all the reasons to destroy rimuru, she's just a normal young girl remember?, whats wrong with her getting emotional over her dear deceased teacher? besides, she kills monster for living anyways so she mustve also encountered many evil and cunning monsters before, better safe than sorry. it was perfectly normal first reaction for her, she did absolutely nthn wrong
Feb 20, 2021 11:35 AM

May 2015
That slaughter at Tempest capital is scary.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 20, 2021 10:00 PM

Nov 2012
Punkero said:
Oh God, I'm starting to get afraid for many of these characters.

Yup, especially Shion. I am kind of hoping the human guy (so bad with names) got there or maybe Millim broke through and blocked the attack. I don't know why Rimuru didn't think of Gluttony sooner. I sure had.
Feb 21, 2021 9:13 PM
Sep 2008
dragynfaerie said:
Punkero said:
Oh God, I'm starting to get afraid for many of these characters.

Yup, especially Shion. I am kind of hoping the human guy (so bad with names) got there or maybe Millim broke through and blocked the attack. I don't know why Rimuru didn't think of Gluttony sooner. I sure had.

Probably for the same reason I thought would happen after he first got it, it would turn on and he either wouldn't be able to turn it off or he wouldn't be able to control it.
Feb 24, 2021 1:52 AM

May 2015
Come back Ifrit!

This shit became pokemon lmao
Feb 26, 2021 12:30 PM

Feb 2018
Three annoying, stereotypically evil ppl in Tempest, one annoying, edgy girl near the school and humans doing racial war. How original. Don't get me wrong, I'm really curious what next episodes bring (including possible deaths of more or less important characters) because things are gonna get interesting after a few filler episodes but I really disliked that episode, it seemed so cliche for the most of the time it was painful.
Mar 2, 2021 3:54 PM

Aug 2017
Finally a good episode. So the studio messed with up before, I remember this scene from the last episode of Season 1. Dark stuff as I like.

-GomuNingen- said:

Yes, I have the same feeling, it looks like the studio made a big mistake adapting Season 1. The begginning of S2 should be in S1 not S2 according to source readers.
NurguburuMar 2, 2021 4:05 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 15, 2021 2:45 AM
May 2020
I've never hated humans so much till now
Mar 30, 2021 5:35 PM

Jan 2019
It's a compelling fight, but I guess I expected slightly higher drama what with the city burning and all.
Apr 3, 2021 8:18 PM
Oct 2019
dammit man. hate and genocide, this shit is pissing me off

and whole storylines developed off of a misunderstanding that one character has about someone else? fine, sure, that happens in real life. but making it your sole purpose in life to kill a person you've never met all because you believe a lie? so dumb
Apr 4, 2021 7:33 AM

Jul 2013
Look how fucking evil those 3 otherworlders are. Dammit if they're not dead or worse if they became friends with them after this I'm gonna be so pissed. Also, that fight with Hinata is so good. Finally got to see Rimuru in action again.
Apr 7, 2021 8:17 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Are you kidding me? Leaving it off right there? Also, are these episodes 2 minutes long or what's going on?
Apr 10, 2021 2:54 PM

Mar 2019
I can't help but be surprised by how dumb Hinata is. Like god damn, that logic is the worst. Also the "villains" actually think they are over-powering the Tempest nation because of how strong they are while they have 2 shields activated at once. Especially that shit who fought Hakurou.

I'm actually interesting in the next episode. How are they even going to win this. It feels impossible.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 27, 2021 10:40 PM

Mar 2015
Rainbow sword is strong, and its wielder even moreso!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 28, 2021 4:54 PM

Sep 2011
For once I actually am afraid more people will die in that assault than I thought. I hope at least it won't be from the important people... Rimuru will slaughter everyone if that happens.
I didn't expect this knight lady to be that strong, although part of it is thanks to that barrier. Hopefully Rimuru will be able to resist that later on.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

255 by Gogeta_Blue69 »»
Apr 21, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

190 by Shocked »»
Apr 20, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2021

239 by Shocked »»
Apr 20, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2021

347 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 20, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2021

322 by Magicmist »»
Apr 7, 10:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.