Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 13, 2021 10:53 PM
Aug 2018
LilyGinnyBlack1 said:
animetophat said:
Interestingly though it seems that the Japanese TV audience is apparently loving it?! So perhaps we shall see a second season.

Eh. Kinda. The show is ranked #4 for viewership over on this site: https://www.videor.co.jp/tvrating/

But that is only for only one region in Japan, and the series is in a golden, primetime slot, so getting views is pretty easy. The recordings numbers have dropped off a lot.

At the beginning the series was in the top five or even top three: https://anime.eiga.com/news/column/konki_ranking/112479/

But ever since around Ep. 15 or so it has been in the 9th to 10th place range,sometimes evening falling out of the ranking entirely: https://anime.eiga.com/news/column/konki_ranking/112977/

So that is a pretty massive drop. The series was also listed as the most boring anime of Fall 2020: https://ikujipapa.net/archives/25811

Yashahime being boring also one on this vote over on this site with 84% and 1,132 votes cast: https://tohyotalk.com/question/88835

Look up rankings for Fall 2020 anime in Japanese, and Yashahime either isn't listed at all, or not that highly. Over on Twitter the amount of complaints about the series have been growing since about Ep. 8 onwards, though I haven't checked over thr past few weeks, so I don't know if that is still the case.

There are also anti threads for the series over on 2/5chan.

A recent staff interview with Sato Teruo also stated that the main plot points will be wrapped up in the next few episodes (or something akin to that). I believe it was in this interview: https://ayuuria.tumblr.com/post/643306307450994688/yashahime-translation-animage-magazine-march-2021

So a second season *may* happen, but I also won't be surprised if it won't. And, honestly, at this point I hope it doesn't. I just want to know how it ends and then forget about its existence afterwards, tbh.
no a second season is possible
Mar 14, 2021 3:37 AM
May 2019
Sayan_Pal said:
LilyGinnyBlack1 said:

Eh. Kinda. The show is ranked #4 for viewership over on this site: https://www.videor.co.jp/tvrating/

But that is only for only one region in Japan, and the series is in a golden, primetime slot, so getting views is pretty easy. The recordings numbers have dropped off a lot.

At the beginning the series was in the top five or even top three: https://anime.eiga.com/news/column/konki_ranking/112479/

But ever since around Ep. 15 or so it has been in the 9th to 10th place range,sometimes evening falling out of the ranking entirely: https://anime.eiga.com/news/column/konki_ranking/112977/

So that is a pretty massive drop. The series was also listed as the most boring anime of Fall 2020: https://ikujipapa.net/archives/25811

Yashahime being boring also one on this vote over on this site with 84% and 1,132 votes cast: https://tohyotalk.com/question/88835

Look up rankings for Fall 2020 anime in Japanese, and Yashahime either isn't listed at all, or not that highly. Over on Twitter the amount of complaints about the series have been growing since about Ep. 8 onwards, though I haven't checked over thr past few weeks, so I don't know if that is still the case.

There are also anti threads for the series over on 2/5chan.

A recent staff interview with Sato Teruo also stated that the main plot points will be wrapped up in the next few episodes (or something akin to that). I believe it was in this interview: https://ayuuria.tumblr.com/post/643306307450994688/yashahime-translation-animage-magazine-march-2021

So a second season *may* happen, but I also won't be surprised if it won't. And, honestly, at this point I hope it doesn't. I just want to know how it ends and then forget about its existence afterwards, tbh.

That's why I said it may get a second season.
Mar 14, 2021 4:24 AM
Aug 2018
LilyGinnyBlack1 said:
Sayan_Pal said:

sesuna revive surely according opening two by rin in subconsciously state
Mar 14, 2021 4:26 AM
Aug 2018
LilyGinnyBlack1 said:
Sayan_Pal said:

it not may,it will sure get as everything is not wraped up in one episode
Mar 14, 2021 4:55 AM
May 2019
Sayan_Pal said:
LilyGinnyBlack1 said:

Personally, I think they are going to do a movie instead of a second season.That tends to be more common for anime original series. Sunrise also did this with Tiger and Bunny, which is an anime original series. They did a recap movie and then a sequel movie. A second season is finally coming out for the series next year, but only after 10+ years.

A movie would make the most sense to me, since the series is kinda stuck in this place where there are still too many unanswered questions and plot threads to properly wrap up in the remaining episode, but not really enough for a full second season. If a second season is greenlit, then it will likely have the same poor pacing and all of the same writing issues as this first season has had.

Regardless if it is movie or second season though, it will likely be a few years before we see either. If it is a second season, I won't be watching or following up on it. If it is a movie, I'll follow up on it, but won't be watching it (like I've been doing with this season since Ep.15).
Mar 14, 2021 5:27 AM
Aug 2018
LilyGinnyBlack1 said:
Sayan_Pal said:

Personally, I think they are going to do a movie instead of a second season.That tends to be more common for anime original series. Sunrise also did this with Tiger and Bunny, which is an anime original series. They did a recap movie and then a sequel movie. A second season is finally coming out for the series next year, but only after 10+ years.

A movie would make the most sense to me, since the series is kinda stuck in this place where there are still too many unanswered questions and plot threads to properly wrap up in the remaining episode, but not really enough for a full second season. If a second season is greenlit, then it will likely have the same poor pacing and all of the same writing issues as this first season has had.

Regardless if it is movie or second season though, it will likely be a few years before we see either. If it is a second season, I won't be watching or following up on it. If it is a movie, I'll follow up on it, but won't be watching it (like I've been doing with this season since Ep.15).
no it will be a second season as all movie is non canon so movie is impossible and donot worry,setsuna survive surely according opening two rin may save her in subconsciously state.it will be a happy ending
Mar 14, 2021 5:28 AM
Aug 2018
LilyGinnyBlack1 said:
Sayan_Pal said:

setsuna revive surely according opening two rin save setsuna in unconscious state and it is happy ending, a second season is high as all movie is non canon
Mar 14, 2021 5:29 AM
Aug 2018
LilyGinnyBlack1 said:
Sayan_Pal said:

it will not many long
Mar 19, 2021 11:31 AM
Jul 2019
Soulless cash grab
Mar 20, 2021 3:53 AM
Jan 2018
from what i have heard about sunrise i wouldn't be surprised if they wasted 24 episodes in one season to have season 2 actually have a story .

Mattinator95Mar 20, 2021 4:01 AM
Mar 20, 2021 4:11 AM
Jan 2018
Reinheit_Hezen said:
Not enough with the poor writing, now we only get pointless episodes with no story development at all at this point. It's indeed disappointing, had so much hype the first time i heard Inuyasha got a sequel just to end up with this bs.
What's wrong with modern sequels of og animes? Boruto, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou, Dragon Ball Super, Hanyou no Yashahime..... staining their franchises for the sake of money.

what's wrong with super again ? just for reference as I'm watching the OG DB and want to know what to avoid ,

but im assuming its something i heard about Toriyama forgetting stuff previously and retconning things but worse ?
Mar 20, 2021 5:08 AM
Oct 2016
Y'all coming into this thinking it would be the same as the old Inuyasha having high expectations set yourselves up for failure lmao. Check yourself and take some personal responsibility
Mar 20, 2021 2:21 PM
Dec 2020
Dukino said:
Y'all coming into this thinking it would be the same as the old Inuyasha having high expectations set yourselves up for failure lmao. Check yourself and take some personal responsibility

Nah, I don't think anyone expected it to be like Inuyasha, we just expected it to be a little bit decent.
Mar 20, 2021 3:50 PM
Nov 2020
Mattinator95 said:
Reinheit_Hezen said:
Not enough with the poor writing, now we only get pointless episodes with no story development at all at this point. It's indeed disappointing, had so much hype the first time i heard Inuyasha got a sequel just to end up with this bs.
What's wrong with modern sequels of og animes? Boruto, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou, Dragon Ball Super, Hanyou no Yashahime..... staining their franchises for the sake of money.

what's wrong with super again ? just for reference as I'm watching the OG DB and want to know what to avoid ,

but im assuming its something i heard about Toriyama forgetting stuff previously and retconning things but worse ?

Plot holes, retcons, weird characterization at times mainly with Goku, terrible art style, terrible soundtrack until a saga about the future, inconsistent power scaling, too many saiyan transformations, only two main characters getting the spotlight in fights, etc.
TorturephileMar 20, 2021 4:26 PM
Mar 20, 2021 8:37 PM
Jan 2017
Kary88 said:
Lacy_Z said:
Okay this is gonna be a long post and spoilers...

Glossing over some of the problems (child grooming) because I've heard more than enough about it. I'll talk about some of the my beef that I always found myself thinking about during Yashahime. Just to let you know it's been some time since I've watched Inuyasha so my facts might be wrong.

1. Towa
Although I didnt dislike her at first I began to hate how she pushed her modern ideals into the feudal era. Not wanting to kill, and not understanding the dire situations, then everything working out for her. Take for example, her finding out she had the ability to absorb demonic power. Somehow it just suddenly comes to her? Even in Inuyasha it took him multiple tries till Inuyasha could master wind scar. Yeah they had more time in Inuyasha but when they spent their 22 episodes and spend multiple what seems like filler (ep 19) I'm wondering why.

2. Moroha
I dont hate moroha but their is a contradiction to her character. How does she have priestess powers along with demonic powers. In Inuyasha, those powers where polar opposites oil and water. If a priestess had even touched demonic energy they had the ability to cleanse it. That's why the sacred jewel had to be with Kagome at all times. So how is it that Moroha can have demonic energy yet perform a SACRED ARROW BARRAGE!?! Another thing, when her demonic powers get taken away by a demon, Why didnt she use her sacred arrows?! She had them and she had her priestess powers, and uses them during battles. If anything, they probably would've been more effective then any other attack since sacred arrows could pierce any demon in Inuyasha.

3. Plot
What are these jumps in logic?! And also how does a man have a 4th wall break? I am confused and sometimes characters dont act like themselves to progress progress and plot.

4. Pacing
Why does some episodes feel like filler ar s.

I love Inuyasha and was so hyped when I her Yashahime was coming out. I loved the ending of Inuyasha and when I heard that the original cast went missing from their children's lives, I was immediately hooked. Looking through episodes trying to find breadcrumbs to understand what happened, probably overanalyzing the plot. And when Miroku was traveling alone in I was so intrigued I literally thought Sango was dead. But when I heard of what actually happened. I was so pissed. Sango now reduced to a housewife, and Inuyasha and Kagome being stuck in the freaking demon grave. I know this sounds likesadistic but I wanted something horrible to happen. What made it so that these people who faced life and death together split up. Although there are 3 episodes left I'm still watching to the end hoping for it to be better.

Agreed. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

1. Like you said. Towa is just a huge Mary Sue, she is completely delusional in how she is supposed to act in the feudal era and somehow she is much stronger than Setsuna and Moroha combined even though they have been fighting against demons their whole life. Also, she didn't transform during the new moon ever? The explanation they gave us was because she was in the other world, lol, what other world?? It's the same world but different eras. Do they take us for fools?

2. I agree. Moroha's powers are a contradiction but everything in this series is. How is it possible that Moroha has more demon-like characteristics than the twins. It would have been super interesting to see Towa hiding her demon traits like pointy ears or long nails, but no... she has to look human because she had to go to the present era.

3.Ugh, the whole plot sucks. The problem is that we don't really have a plot. In Inuyasha the evil guys had a backstory, we got to know them, they were compelling and the main cast always received some kind of damage. But Towa always defeats the evil guy with no effort whatsoever and the evil guy's only trait is being evil because of reasons.

4. Oof... for 24 episodes it has more fillers than it should.

And how come Sango and Miroku are not looking for Inuyasha and Kagome? How is it possible that Kaede doesn't talk about them to Moroha? Nothing makes any sense.

Also... Inuyasha and Kagome are supposed to be trapped in his father's grave, but Inuyasha can travel back and forth at will using Meidou Zangetsuha... but they just chose to stay there? Makes zero sense.

I agree completely too, btw we can consider Yashahime a totally spinoff correct ? I mean the whole story ends in 2009's anime.
Mar 20, 2021 9:29 PM
Dec 2020
Dramy said:
Kary88 said:

Agreed. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

1. Like you said. Towa is just a huge Mary Sue, she is completely delusional in how she is supposed to act in the feudal era and somehow she is much stronger than Setsuna and Moroha combined even though they have been fighting against demons their whole life. Also, she didn't transform during the new moon ever? The explanation they gave us was because she was in the other world, lol, what other world?? It's the same world but different eras. Do they take us for fools?

2. I agree. Moroha's powers are a contradiction but everything in this series is. How is it possible that Moroha has more demon-like characteristics than the twins. It would have been super interesting to see Towa hiding her demon traits like pointy ears or long nails, but no... she has to look human because she had to go to the present era.

3.Ugh, the whole plot sucks. The problem is that we don't really have a plot. In Inuyasha the evil guys had a backstory, we got to know them, they were compelling and the main cast always received some kind of damage. But Towa always defeats the evil guy with no effort whatsoever and the evil guy's only trait is being evil because of reasons.

4. Oof... for 24 episodes it has more fillers than it should.

And how come Sango and Miroku are not looking for Inuyasha and Kagome? How is it possible that Kaede doesn't talk about them to Moroha? Nothing makes any sense.

Also... Inuyasha and Kagome are supposed to be trapped in his father's grave, but Inuyasha can travel back and forth at will using Meidou Zangetsuha... but they just chose to stay there? Makes zero sense.

I agree completely too, btw we can consider Yashahime a totally spinoff correct ? I mean the whole story ends in 2009's anime.

I also consider it a spinoff!! A horrible fanfic
Mar 23, 2021 5:41 AM
Mar 2016
I have to agree with some things. I felt the only thing that saved the show were the characters and the nostalgia.

However, Towa was a little annoying about her ideals, like this is the feudal era. It's kill or be killed. Setsuna and Moroha know how this works. You not gonna tell them what they can and cannot do if you're not willing to do it. One mistake and somebody you care about could end up hurt or dead!

No one was talking about the og characters, like what happened? The only one who was really being talked about was Sesshomaru. Kaede knew who Mohora was but said not a thing about the child's parents, whereas Kagome's family had said they hadn't seen her in a long time. So what happened Kaede?

I also had to drop this due to a certain pairing...
Mar 23, 2021 12:21 PM

Feb 2010
I read all the posts and I seriously think Inuyasha fans are way too harsh with this anime. I finished Inuyasha the manga recently so I can't speak for the anime, only talk about the story and chara development.

I say Yashahime is fairly faithful to the original material. Yes the pacing is irregular but that's normal for productions by Takahashi Rumiko. There is a plot, basically find the memories of Setsuna and discover who they are cause just like the audience, apart from visual chara design clue, we have no freaking idea what happened between this sequel and Inuyasha. It takes time to flesh out all the character details. If you watched Rinne, Ranma and other Rumiko works, you can't seriously complain about the pacing cause it's the same, but you can dislike this of course.

Why Sesshoumaru left his daughters to fend for themselves in a forest despite being little girls? Why Inuyasha and Kagome didn't raise Moroha? They can't be that irresponsible.

As for Towa being annoying with her ideals, she's basically a misfit no matter where she goes and that's normal. In the modern world, she looks and acts too different. In the Sengoku period, she knows nothing about it. Is there anybody here who grew up in a developped country who would be cool with killing, raping or pillage in another era? Just because it's the way it is in the feudal era doesn't mean you have to be fine with it even though the context makes it so. Expressing discomfort or being against that is normal, but useless that's true.

Setsuna lost her memories and she's been trained to be a demon slayer. Obviously she's going to be the serious type and not the gag person.

Moroha is Inuyasha reincarnated and seriously, quarter demon with half pristess descent is quite unheard of so it really doesn't challenge me with how she can have demonic and priestess powers.

Is it the best show of the season? Hardly. I find it boring sometimes as well but it remains a fairly good watch with a decent amount of entertainment. I wasn't expecting much at first but with the second season confirmed I will definitely keep watching and see where it goes.
Mar 23, 2021 12:32 PM
Dec 2020
PCS1881 said:
I read all the posts and I seriously think Inuyasha fans are way too harsh with this anime. I finished Inuyasha the manga recently so I can't speak for the anime, only talk about the story and chara development.

I say Yashahime is fairly faithful to the original material. Yes the pacing is irregular but that's normal for productions by Takahashi Rumiko. There is a plot, basically find the memories of Setsuna and discover who they are cause just like the audience, apart from visual chara design clue, we have no freaking idea what happened between this sequel and Inuyasha. It takes time to flesh out all the character details. If you watched Rinne, Ranma and other Rumiko works, you can't seriously complain about the pacing cause it's the same, but you can dislike this of course.

Why Sesshoumaru left his daughters to fend for themselves in a forest despite being little girls? Why Inuyasha and Kagome didn't raise Moroha? They can't be that irresponsible.

As for Towa being annoying with her ideals, she's basically a misfit no matter where she goes and that's normal. In the modern world, she looks and acts too different. In the Sengoku period, she knows nothing about it. Is there anybody here who grew up in a developped country who would be cool with killing, raping or pillage in another era? Just because it's the way it is in the feudal era doesn't mean you have to be fine with it even though the context makes it so. Expressing discomfort or being against that is normal, but useless that's true.

Setsuna lost her memories and she's been trained to be a demon slayer. Obviously she's going to be the serious type and not the gag person.

Moroha is Inuyasha reincarnated and seriously, quarter demon with half pristess descent is quite unheard of so it really doesn't challenge me with how she can have demonic and priestess powers.

Is it the best show of the season? Hardly. I find it boring sometimes as well but it remains a fairly good watch with a decent amount of entertainment. I wasn't expecting much at first but with the second season confirmed I will definitely keep watching and see where it goes.

The plot is forgotten and cast aside all the time. And the story is full of inconsistencies that make no sense, take for example that Towa had never transformed into a human when she was in the present era, makes NO sense.

I wouldn't mind it if at least tried to be consistent with what it is trying to achieve.
Mar 23, 2021 2:12 PM

Aug 2018
Kary88 said:
PCS1881 said:

The plot is forgotten and cast aside all the time. And the story is full of inconsistencies that make no sense, take for example that Towa had never transformed into a human when she was in the present era, makes NO sense.

I wouldn't mind it if at least tried to be consistent with what it is trying to achieve.

I really don't understand how people can defend this, I'm sorry. I may of been like 4-8 the first time I watched Inuyasha and 10-12 when I rewatched it but the flaws and step-down from the original series are heavy and obvious.
"Of what worth is a king who fails to protect the powerless?" —Saber, Fate/Zero
Mar 23, 2021 2:31 PM
Dec 2020
Osumare said:
Kary88 said:

I really don't understand how people can defend this, I'm sorry. I may of been like 4-8 the first time I watched Inuyasha and 10-12 when I rewatched it but the flaws and step-down from the original series are heavy and obvious.

I never said Inuyasha isn't flawed. But Yashahime is just a horrible fanfiction, NOTHING makes sense whatsoever. It honestly can not be compared to the original work.
Mar 23, 2021 2:32 PM

Aug 2018
Kary88 said:
Osumare said:

I never said Inuyasha isn't flawed. But Yashahime is just a horrible fanfiction, NOTHING makes sense whatsoever. It honestly can not be compared to the original work.

I meant that Yashahime had flaws and was a step-down from the original series sorry lol.
"Of what worth is a king who fails to protect the powerless?" —Saber, Fate/Zero
Mar 23, 2021 2:33 PM
Dec 2020
Osumare said:
Kary88 said:

I meant that Yashahime had flaws and was a step-down from the original series sorry lol.

Then we totally agree, lol.
Mar 23, 2021 8:24 PM

Sep 2012
BIG AGREE

Characters suck
Rarely any plot development and when there is, it's sloppily shoved into one episode
Every characters motives make 0 fucking sense
SETSUNAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fight scenes are very lack lustre
Can't really take the sky floating characters seriously

I was beyond unimpressed while watching every single episode but you damn well know I'll suffer through the next season too :)
Mar 23, 2021 8:37 PM
Dec 2020
Limbo-chan said:
BIG AGREE

Characters suck
Rarely any plot development and when there is, it's sloppily shoved into one episode
Every characters motives make 0 fucking sense
SETSUNAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fight scenes are very lack lustre
Can't really take the sky floating characters seriously

I was beyond unimpressed while watching every single episode but you damn well know I'll suffer through the next season too :)

SETSUNAAAAAAAA --- so annoying!! lol
Mar 23, 2021 9:06 PM

Feb 2010
Kary88 said:
PCS1881 said:

Well, I guess you're not familiar with Rumiko's work then. She's known for filler episodes. I mean Ranma, Rinne and even Inuyasha to some degree, the plot is on the sideline most of the time. As for inconsistencies like Towa and the new moon, I fully agree. Consider this a plot hole that needs some work. I dunno maybe when in the modern world she's fully human until her demonic heritage woke up like her ability to create lightsabers.
Mar 23, 2021 9:13 PM

Sep 2012
PCS1881 said:

Well, I guess you're not familiar with Rumiko's work then. She's known for filler episodes. I mean Ranma, Rinne and even Inuyasha to some degree, the plot is on the sideline most of the time.

There's a big difference between having filler episodes and then 20 episodes in a 24 episode season all being filler episodes. Filler episodes also don't have to be completely meaningless either. They are a chance for character development, world building, comedy ect. But every filler episode in Yashahime was just the same boring shit recycled every time
Mar 23, 2021 9:25 PM
Dec 2020
PCS1881 said:
Kary88 said:

Well, I guess you're not familiar with Rumiko's work then. She's known for filler episodes. I mean Ranma, Rinne and even Inuyasha to some degree, the plot is on the sideline most of the time. As for inconsistencies like Towa and the new moon, I fully agree. Consider this a plot hole that needs some work. I dunno maybe when in the modern world she's fully human until her demonic heritage woke up like her ability to create lightsabers.

I love Rumiko's work and I don't mind fillers when the story is 100+ episodes. In this case we had 24 episodes with no character growth, no character development, and plot holes EVERYWHERE. They sometimes cared about the stupid butterfly and sometimes they didn't, at least in Inuyasha the pearl was always on their mind (or Naraku) and in Ranma, Ranma was always thinking of becoming a regular man.
Mar 23, 2021 9:26 PM

Feb 2010
Limbo-chan said:
PCS1881 said:

Well, I guess you're not familiar with Rumiko's work then. She's known for filler episodes. I mean Ranma, Rinne and even Inuyasha to some degree, the plot is on the sideline most of the time.

There's a big difference between having filler episodes and then 20 episodes in a 24 episode season all being filler episodes. Filler episodes also don't have to be completely meaningless either. They are a chance for character development, world building, comedy ect. But every filler episode in Yashahime was just the same boring shit recycled every time

That's where we disagree. Among those filler episodes, you get to see a bit of the past, Miroku came back, introduction of Kirinmaru and his goonies, the rainbow pearls effect and why people are looking for them, Setsuna's past, Moroha's past... If you didn't like the show I'm okay with that. I just want to point out that it may not be as entertaining as many people thought hence this topic of "huge disappointment". Trying to be objective here, I'm not particularly a Inuyasha fan myself.
Mar 23, 2021 9:28 PM

Feb 2010
Kary88 said:

I love Rumiko's work and I don't mind fillers when the story is 100+ episodes. In this case we had 24 episodes with no character growth, no character development, and plot holes EVERYWHERE. They sometimes cared about the stupid butterfly and sometimes they didn't, at least in Inuyasha the pearl was always on their mind (or Naraku) and in Ranma, Ranma was always thinking of becoming a regular man.

For the butterfly thing, only Towa cared about this though. Setsuna was whatev' and Moroha was focused on bounties. I thought the real plot was about Kirinmaru.
Apr 26, 2021 7:28 AM

Mar 2013
the plot is weak as fuk in this show, like 80% felt like filler that has no plot progression. combine that with a lack of OG characters being given screen time and it barely meets a nostalgic pass. Miroku is legit only character that had some ties to this plot, while koga, sango, shippo, and inuyasha/kogame barely get screen time.
Apr 26, 2021 7:40 AM

Feb 2021
It's not just the series that is a big disappointment, but it's ending too because:

Apr 28, 2021 9:08 PM
May 2018
I will not try getting in detalils cuz is a waste of time to do that. THE SHOW SUCK VERY HARD! If you think Boruto is bad well multiply by 10 and you have this. At least in boruto they try to explain something even if they fail but this is jut a rip off nostalgia to make money.Don't watch!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 24, 2020

91 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 17, 2020

90 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 10, 2020

108 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 27, 2021

39 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Mar 28, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 20, 2021

90 by evonewsun »»
Mar 13, 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.