Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Horimiya
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 8, 2021 12:28 AM
Apr 2016
Aversa said:
Cutting his hair because he was feeling bad about how others viewed Hori was nice of him, still other could also just respect their relationship.
Also Hori's father was again really funny.
And now there is Sawada who seems to have a lot of trouble with men.
Her feelings for Hori where a bit unexpected but it made for some funny scenes.
Still i hope they can help her out a bit with her personal life.

Now that he's cut his hair he looks like every other romance slice of life MC. I liked how unique his hair was atleast, now thats gone.
Mar 10, 2021 9:27 AM

Aug 2017
I didn't like the reason Miyamura cut his hair. In fact, it gives a terrible message. "Change your uncool appearance to a cool one so people stop talking shit about you when you're dating the most popular and beautiful girl in school". Facing people who speak shit about him would be the most normal thing to do. I'm annoyed! In another context it would make more sense.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 13, 2021 1:09 AM

Aug 2018
Very good chapter.
PD: "We must repeat the scene" HAHAHA xD
Mar 18, 2021 3:53 AM

Apr 2016
Kyouko's father is so cute, he knows what young people will do hahaha ~
Mar 25, 2021 7:25 AM
Mar 2021
sawada is lesbian
Mar 26, 2021 1:13 PM

Jan 2019
"So, Miyamura, you never make any moves on me."

This dude stole a candy from your mouth, argument invalid, Hori.

Man, watching this after heartbreak is... different than watching it before...
Mar 27, 2021 2:52 AM

May 2015
I'd rather sleep in Souta's room, he is less likely to say dodgy things/get a little too touchy feely during the night
Mar 29, 2021 4:47 AM

Feb 2019
Izumi cut his hair... it looked better long, especially if he put it up like when he first "met" Kyoko.

I thought it was going to be some annoying girl trying to steal Izumi away... but it's a hilarious twist that I honestly did not expect lol

Still, would've preferred more cute scenes between Izumi and Kyoko, especially after they started going out last episode. I'm hungry for more scenes! But I guess Honoka sees in Izumi her older brother. Though I'm not a big fan of her budging into Izumi and Kyoko, I hope they can help her.

Damn, what a surprise kiss. Last scene was really cute as well, with straightforward and blushing Kyoko! And a sadly interrupted kiss lol
Apr 1, 2021 10:02 AM

Jul 2019
Their relationship is too wholesome
Apr 11, 2021 2:15 PM

Feb 2015
That’s a smooth kiss
Apr 21, 2021 4:48 PM

Mar 2018
"So, Miyamura, you never make any moves on me."

????? Uh hello?????? short-term memory loss????
Apr 22, 2021 4:35 PM

Sep 2011
Oh man, I like this show a lot. They are so wholesome, and the comedy is just fantastic somehow, best part being that Honoka turned out to have a crush on Hori instead.
I preferred Miyamura's longer hairstyle but this is good too, and it was really nice of him to change so Hori is bothered less by others (all those reactions tho).
For a bit there I thought Honoka was gonna turn out to be Miyamura's long lost sister or something, they are way too similar in appearance.
A sudden kiss and almost something more, this show just keeps on giving.
Apr 23, 2021 3:14 AM

May 2020
Wholesome episode, Sawada is cute
Apr 29, 2021 9:10 PM

Feb 2017
Man, I just... don't care...

Pointless school gossip, annoying dad, some random whiny bitch I just cannot bring myself to care about...

Can't something fun or interesting go on instead?
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
May 6, 2021 6:59 AM

Mar 2015
Great episode, keeps getting better
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 3, 2021 10:37 AM
Apr 2021
Another great episode.
Jun 7, 2021 11:26 PM

Jun 2009
Oh hell yeah, kill Miyamura and his stupid generic new haircut off and turn this into a yuri. You have my approval.
Jul 15, 2021 10:51 AM

Aug 2018
lol, whole family loves Miyamura.. Both dad and Souta..
Well, Miyamura is brave this episode.. Cutting his hair.. Kissing Hori..
Well, some yuri is a nice addition.. ;P
Well, Sawada certainly looks like Miyamura's female version.. They even are neighbors..
I'm down for Hori's harem.. I mean, who cares, if girl would have husband and lover girl, if husband is also alright with the idea in the end?..
Jul 20, 2021 3:59 PM

Jul 2015
I'm suprised to see the fresh new haircut, really thought Miyamura would tie up his hair as usual to show his handsomeness. Hori and Miyamura sure do things different from the way they became a couple to suddenly sharing their first kiss. Sawada seems like an adorable addition to the cast especially since she brings out the Hori-love out of Miyamura in school.

Aug 13, 2021 10:26 PM

Aug 2019
What an emotional roller coaster of an episode, Miyamura new style fits him well, but gonna miss the hair. I guess it was nice of him to change it up because of all the back chatter Hori and Miyamura got, but idk part of me feels like it was unnecessary to an extent?

i guess we can assume Hori and Miyamura are dating from how they interact? Still, i find it extremely weird that for a show that seems quite invested into their relationship, they've seemed to just skip any confession scene making it official, which is arguably a big part of any relationship / anime romance.

Sawada's an interesting character, she seems hooked to Hori but also has a sad backstory that she hides behind a laugh. Really not sure why she's been brought in though. All she's done is just kinda butted in between the two, and i feel like her simply being here cus she "had a crush on Hori first" is really weak.

Also a shout out to Yoshikawa, man they do not give her enough spot light i swear :( I feel most characters inside the Hori and Miyamura friend group, like Ishikawa, are getting there own scene, but Yoshikawa they've just kinda pushed into the back and occasionally let them come out for bits.
If nobody's gonna show her some love, i'll do it myself. Yoshikawa gang can i get an amen?
Oct 8, 2021 9:39 AM
Aug 2021
So far the anime is pretty fine (and average). The music is average (the op is literally a IV V iii vi chord progression loop with some vintage synth sounds; background music and ending song are even lazier), the characters are typical, the events are all these common ones that might happen in a rom com/sol/school life show that are pretty predictable. The visuals and aesthetics are quite OK I guess.
It definitely had some memorable romantic or cheesy moments for a few smiles, but everything so far seemed forgettable, although this is already better than being melodramatic or forcing unreasonable plots, relations between characters, so maybe this characteristic of the show is also a merit of it :
at least it is portraying some type of love in a modest and earnest way without any exaggeration, while remaining a rather relaxed slice of life vibe to it.
Let's see if things will get better in the next half of this series, otherwise I cannot see how this anime got an average 8.- ish score on this site.
Cabbage_CatOct 9, 2021 2:53 AM
Oct 14, 2021 8:44 AM

Jun 2020
Kyousuke is taking a liking for Miyamura but he can't even know if it was him in his everyday school outfit, That crack was concerning Hori has no chill

And there we go people making a fuss out of them, Well that was fast just like that a simple haircut and everything changed for Miyamura like everyone was talking shit about him and then look at him now

Smooth moves by Miyamura casually kissing Hori like that he caught her off guard too easy, This new character is a bit handful as she's recently introduced but I hope we get to see more of her in the future, Oh god that snatching scene it's so damn good I want more but specifically, Hori getting choked by Miyamura was priceless I can't stop thinking about that.
Nov 25, 2021 7:00 AM

Aug 2017
And here's the token lesbian, sigh

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Mar 6, 2022 7:59 PM
Jan 2022
The last scene is so hot! XD
Jul 26, 2022 7:04 AM

Jun 2021
Watching movies with the Hori family, taking a bath and sleeping together with Hori Papa…....that’s how you know that you are already an unofficial member of the family. Miyamura just needs to marry Hori to make it fully official.

Miyamura had the best revenge….Just become SO HOT that you turn everyone’s heads and make dudes question their sexuality.

The moment when Shindo ate the candy from Miyamura's hand was so cute and hilarious.
Sep 1, 2022 1:58 PM
Nov 2021
I simply just love this anime
Sep 4, 2022 10:37 AM
Aug 2022
the relationship between the two protagonists is well defined unlike any other romcom, wich i love. The comedy is also present during all the episode with it's down time well reserved!
Oct 31, 2022 9:17 PM
Dec 2021
fresh haircut and annoying girl
Dec 25, 2022 5:39 PM
Apr 2020
eu dropei kakaka n tem muito o que falar
Jan 17, 2023 9:52 AM
Jul 2015
Beatiful ep. Loved it.
Jan 27, 2023 4:04 PM
Aug 2022
first kiss! eeeee!!!
Feb 24, 2023 2:28 AM

Apr 2013
I really appreciate how the protagonists stay overall quite calm in this anime, their relationship seems genuine and serious.
Apr 18, 2023 10:58 PM
Oct 2021
d,lg nfznm dskj.hnlidskjpoñfklñdk
May 6, 2023 7:25 PM

Dec 2022
To be honest, I got kind of mad when Izumi cut his hair, his chill punk look outside of school was so good and cool so it makes me disappointed that we never got to see that look again, but he still looks awesome with his new look. Kyousuke is so funny and gives of such cool vibe, his hairstyle is so interesting as well. That candy kiss was so sweet and i surely didnt expect it.
Jul 2, 2023 2:20 AM

May 2015
Sawada is kinda cute.
Jul 2, 2023 12:21 PM

Dec 2022
Great and funny episode
Aug 3, 2023 10:29 AM
Mar 2023
LET THEMCONTINUE COOKING PLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Aug 22, 2023 9:27 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
She's asking for it. Sawada can f right off.
Sep 1, 2023 11:51 AM
Dec 2012
HIS HAIR... I'M SO SICK.
Nov 22, 2023 2:15 PM
Jun 2021
i just love this story the ideal life where you can fall in love and have fun with friends, could not be me, sadly
Jan 11, 8:00 PM

Aug 2014
this and previous episode were so much better than first 3 ;d
very funny ;]
but that small girl is strange.. and lives next to him?.. that's too much coincidence that it makes it cringe
(ใฅ๏ฟฃ ³๏ฟฃ)ใฅ ใกใ‚…ใฃ ใกใ‚…ใฃ ใ‚ญใ‚น (´๏ฝกโœชωโœช๏ฝก๏ฝ€)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Feb 10, 6:09 PM
Jul 2023
I heavily disliked this episode because it introduced a change to miyamura's appearance which I hate
and its a permanent design change. It almost made me drop the show honestly, This isn't even an exaggeration either.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAZIONGA!! 1 More!

Apr 19, 12:13 PM
Jan 2023
A rather funny episode, Miyamura gets a haircut and looks completely different, kids at school spread round mean stuff, as usual.

Also, Miyamura gains a stalker, Sawada. But turns out what she wants is Hori, she's in love...

Also turns out that Miyamura and Sawada are neighbours, interesting indeed. Sawada losing her older brother is just sad, did not expect that.

They did this episode really well imo, it was funny, and kinda sad at the same time.
Apr 21, 3:56 AM
Apr 2020
stolen candy and big brother miyamura
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2021

406 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 23, 7:31 AM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

152 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 22, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2021

165 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 22, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2021

217 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 22, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2021

216 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 22, 7:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.