Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2021 12:17 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice they were in Glimwood Tangle this time, I love this place in the game and it looked good here too.
Koharu and Eevee had to help Ponyta and Rapidash from Galar, it was really nice even though it was just a story from a book.
The Impidimp were fun and they even helped them to get the healing liquid from the flower haha.
And during that time Opal was here (and obviously with her quizz questions) with Ash and Gou.

And we got Pikachu drip lol

Next episode seems to be with Wikstrom from Kalos xD It might be fun
Feb 12, 2021 3:08 PM

Jan 2016
Wow the episode felt quite magical, just what you expect from Glimwood Tangle xD

Eevee learning Heal Pulse is interesting btw, it could mean something else for the future :P
THANKS SENPIEX
Feb 12, 2021 3:39 PM

Apr 2014
this ep was amazing

i love eps with Koharu
"one step at a time"
Feb 12, 2021 6:48 PM

May 2017
Fantastic episode, the Koharu episodes have a knack for being consistently enjoyable and this is surely one of the best. Kind of reminded me of Hotarubi no Mori e. It had a lot more fantasy elements that I always love to see from Pokemon, hopefully we got more episodes or even an arc like this in the future again.
Feb 12, 2021 7:37 PM

Feb 2014
Once again my boy Ash's alzheimer strike again, he rode a rapidash a long time ago, he even won a race with it and he asks Koharu as if he never approached a rapidash before
Feb 12, 2021 9:01 PM

Mar 2019
curvedtree said:
Once again my boy Ash's alzheimer strike again, he rode a rapidash a long time ago, he even won a race with it and he asks Koharu as if he never approached a rapidash before
I think he more specifically wanted to know how it felt to ride a Galarian Rapidash lol. One is straight fire, this one's probably much more chill to ride.
I honestly have no idea what I'm supposed to type here.
*imitates an old man*
"Back in my day, we used to write our names fancy when they asked our signature!"
Feb 13, 2021 6:10 PM

Aug 2013
I love that Glimwood Tangle literally looks like something out of a fairy tale, seeing Chloe interacting with Pokémon brings me to life <3, I want to see things like that more often, also Galarian Ponyta is gorgeous.

Next week, Wikstrom training :)...
Feb 13, 2021 6:38 PM

Sep 2017
when gou caught that Morelull
Morelull: goodbye mother , father. im off to a better place 😓
okay so like how does that galarian ranpidash send a message (telekinesis) to a random girl far away to come help her. why.
also funny part is when they're playing with those goblin pokemon having fun pranking eachother.
meanwhile G. Ranpidash: "Guy! I'm dying. what ard you y'all doing! go get me medicine gahh"
Feb 16, 2021 6:25 PM

Feb 2014
Another great Koharu episode, Glimwood Tangle reminds me of that underground place in Skyrim.

Feb 17, 2021 7:54 AM
Mar 2014
curvedtree said:

The writers don't expect kids watching in 2021 to know Ash rode a Rapidash back in 1998...over 20 years ago.

In fact the writers themselves probably don't remember given there's 1,100+ episodes now.
Feb 21, 2021 2:07 AM

Jan 2021
Episodes like this are always one of the best parts of Pokemon when it's not just about battling.
Oct 23, 2021 12:36 PM

Mar 2013
I've gotta say, Cinderace looked really good in that gear. Maybe Opal is biased?

Those quiz questions were ripped straight from the games, and I love how much of a troll she is (even if you get the "right" answer).
Oct 26, 2021 2:46 PM

Dec 2007
what i thought at start to be fairy tale, ended up as alice in wonderland, i'm actually surprised no one here haven't noticed considering the end.

really love chloe episodes, she has her own way of liking pokemon.
though i hate the way for girls in pokemon is - "only cute pokemon" thingy lol.

galar ponyta and rapidash - i got the feeling that the game writers didn't had lot of originality here, it's basically felt for me as they went like this: "hey let's make a unicorn!" "wait, we have a unicorn, rapidash!" "why can't we make new one with fairy type?" "so what with rapidash?????" "but that pokemon don't have enough horn..." "but rapidash is based on unicorn GDM!" "so why we don't just made a galar rapidash?" "now you talking, just do it exactly as unicorn should be, and unlike rapidash". that's how it seems to me at least, lol.

love that women that trolled ash and goh xD
probably NPC from the game.
Jan 25, 2022 10:56 PM

Aug 2017
the episode was so good, the setting was amazing, it really felt like an RPG game setting lol
that being said man is chloe's eve so op, literally learning every move used on it
Oct 10, 2022 1:54 AM
Jul 2020
Any episode with Koharu as the main focus tends to be boring.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon (2019) Episode 7 Discussion

Ri22rk - Dec 29, 2019

45 by leanrv »»
Mar 22, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Pokemon (2019) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ri22rk - Dec 22, 2019

51 by leanrv »»
Mar 19, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Pokemon (2019) Episode 5 Discussion

Ri22rk - Dec 15, 2019

35 by leanrv »»
Mar 19, 6:18 AM

Poll: » Pokemon (2019) Episode 136 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ChirekachiMizu - Dec 16, 2022

60 by Nerdason »»
Mar 17, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Pokemon (2019) Episode 135 Discussion

FlyingDunsparce - Dec 9, 2022

20 by Nerdason »»
Mar 17, 9:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.