Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 12, 2021 2:22 PM
Jan 2021
tetragramat said:
MunaXs said:

LoL, yeah, whatever

Manga 50.1 is not filler. Manga is condensed light novel. There is no space for fillers.

No, the Manga is "let's remove everything except the main character - no background, no world building, no foreshadowing. Let's keep the grinding parts of the main character, rather than the rest of the story"
The Web Novel is version 1 of the story.
The Light Novels are version 2. Some cleanup, some useful stuff added, some plot change - pretty much all better than the Web Novel.
The Manga is Kumoko only (with maybe short notes on the rest in 1 or 2 pages at the end)
The Anime is Light Novel condensed (skipping grinding, keeping the skill and stat info short duration so those who don't want to read can skip, but describing important info by narration), keeping most of the side story (although shortening that too)

AbredonFeb 12, 2021 2:28 PM
Feb 12, 2021 2:55 PM

Mar 2010
Great battle with that eel thing, twas a enjoyment to see her eat and level up, like watching a beta grow into a chad. Brings joy of tears to my eyes. Also Everything towards the end only brings up more questions. Can't wait to see what this anime has in store further!

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 12, 2021 3:16 PM
Aug 2019
is the manga worth reading?

I don't have time to pick another light novel, so the manga would be my best option. My problem is that many manga adaptation from light novel are poor, they tend to change so many things and in other cases they are too irregular in their updates.

so, should I jump to the manga? or just wait until I have enough time to read the novel?
Feb 12, 2021 3:36 PM

Jan 2018
Ilogical said:

I don't have time to pick another light novel, so the manga would be my best option. My problem is that many manga adaptation from light novel are poor, they tend to change so many things and in other cases they are too irregular in their updates.

so, should I jump to the manga? or just wait until I have enough time to read the novel?

The manga isn't bad per say, in my opinion, as the art is great and all. But, they do skip the human content which in Volumes 3/4 and 5 of the Light Novel really picks up and leaves you in a nasty cliffhanger. On the other hand, I do find it easier to see all the skills Kumoko is picking up in the manga than the anime. However, the Novel beats them all again. In my opinion, this story is just way more suited to the Novel format than any other, particularly since it explains every single skill and frequently lists them, until it's no longer necessary. TLDR, the LN is immensely more complete than either the anime and the manga, and the anime is closer in feeling to the LN (in terms of all the mysteries and cliffhangers), is what I would conclude.
Feb 12, 2021 3:48 PM

Apr 2018
Kumoko is getting stronger and stronger as a spider and how small she is.

Looks like things might start picking up with the introduction of the Demon Lord after the Heros killed the spider that they were hunting for.
Feb 12, 2021 3:49 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay. So, i thought Kumoko should meet the hero in these episode. But, apparently these one only served as another levelling up episode. Understandable. Kumoko need to be more stronger than before.

But, holy shit! That Kumoko showed her potential to the max after defeating another yummy food. The skill of premonition surely help that little spider much, this time. An eel, ready to served the hungry little spider. Yeah, thats look so good. The evolution kinda goes to extreme route, tho. After being a clown, now Kumoko finally received that spiky taratect evolution. Its also received a great skill, as a ruler of perseverance.

Another helpful skill Kumoko succeeded to obtain for the next journey, such as the detection went through the advancement. Then the Parallel Mind (yoo, that bushin part is actually this skill! Op af, i guess), and don't forgot about the Taboo that reach another levelled up. Ready to meet the hero and or even the demon lord?

Because, its looks like, the demon cute lord already realized the newcomer, a cute little spider with a lot of intrigue inside its cute body. The hero, aka Shu brother seemed realise it too, tho. What about the others? Yeah, a lot of jealousy, ofc. Why not? Since its too cliche and generic. Left it alone in a fast way, to see the real deal in the next episode....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 12, 2021 3:52 PM
Nov 2011
Foresight in CG worked really well, something that would have been much harder if it was hand drawn. Despite CG in general still being in a questionable stage at this point in time, I truly believe that they're handling the show extremely well and are making all the right decisions. This style of LN is incredibly hard to translate into an entertaining anime, but Kumoko shows there is no adversity that cannot be overcome
Feb 12, 2021 3:55 PM

Sep 2016
FMmatron said:
Thanks for the clarification, but I put it in the spoiler tag because of what I mentioned before.

Yeah I figured it may have been because of the other part.
In any case one may still consider it a spoiler because well, the narration is clearly trying to show you the two timelines in a way it seems they are happening at the same time, and it is avoiding to show you any proof that they aren't.
So one may think that they are trying to hide that fact and the reveal later should be some sort of twist.
But heh, if you just think about it, it just makes sense that they can't be happening at the same time.
bruh
Feb 12, 2021 3:56 PM

Oct 2013
That imperial prince guy is a douchebag. Not just you but all your classmates reincarnated dude soooooo no not a world just for you.
Feb 12, 2021 3:58 PM

Nov 2016
FullyCharged said:
FMmatron said:
Thanks for the clarification, but I put it in the spoiler tag because of what I mentioned before.

Yeah I figured it may have been because of the other part.
In any case one may still consider it a spoiler because well, the narration is clearly trying to show you the two timelines in a way it seems they are happening at the same time, and it is avoiding to show you any proof that they aren't.
So one may think that they are trying to hide that fact and the reveal later should be some sort of twist.
But heh, if you just think about it, it just makes sense that they can't be happening at the same time.

Yeah, but I honestly never thought about it until now lol

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 12, 2021 3:59 PM
Aug 2019
giovgiac said:
Ilogical said:

The manga isn't bad per say, in my opinion, as the art is great and all. But, they do skip the human content which in Volumes 3/4 and 5 of the Light Novel really picks up and leaves you in a nasty cliffhanger. On the other hand, I do find it easier to see all the skills Kumoko is picking up in the manga than the anime. However, the Novel beats them all again. In my opinion, this story is just way more suited to the Novel format than any other, particularly since it explains every single skill and frequently lists them, until it's no longer necessary. TLDR, the LN is immensely more complete than either the anime and the manga, and the anime is closer in feeling to the LN (in terms of all the mysteries and cliffhangers), is what I would conclude.

Thanks, I'll try to find the time to read the novel.
Feb 12, 2021 3:59 PM

Jan 2018
kageromero said:
Foresight in CG worked really well, something that would have been much harder if it was hand drawn. Despite CG in general still being in a questionable stage at this point in time, I truly believe that they're handling the show extremely well and are making all the right decisions. This style of LN is incredibly hard to translate into an entertaining anime, but Kumoko shows there is no adversity that cannot be overcome

Exactly. A lot of people are complaining about the CG, but unfortunately, there's literally no other way this series could have been done. There are battles every episode, there will be extremely large scale battles and monsters pretty soon, the monsters aren't humanoid which makes them harder to draw and animate and the environments are also complex, specially the Middle Stratum. I wasn't very fond of the CG at first, either, but I think I'm finally getting used to it and even seeing it's beauty as the battles are extremely well animated and I personally don't notice any FPS drops at least, so it's all very fluid.
Feb 12, 2021 4:42 PM

Apr 2012
Based taratect stumping hero princes.
Feb 12, 2021 5:00 PM
Nov 2007
This show is just brilliant, so why the "low" rating? Plenty of Isekai and all are getting love, but the cute spider is being shunned?

Love this show and in this amazing season the cute spider just shines.
Feb 12, 2021 5:01 PM
Dec 2020
Kumoko evolves inside the eel that forms like a *bleeep*

IshigamimulongFeb 12, 2021 5:11 PM
Feb 12, 2021 5:05 PM

Apr 2017
Good episode, probably best one so far. But the action scenes in this series is just garbage to be frank, especially the human vs spider part. Hard to follow action sequences that make you feel like watching a jumble of mess without camera control. Ironically prefer seeing spider CGI vs eel monster than those shitty camera angles of a mess.
Feb 12, 2021 7:02 PM

Jan 2011
one of these days ill manage to stay awake watching a episode, bit of the demon side got me woke a bit by the end.
Feb 12, 2021 7:18 PM
Sep 2020
Xystus said:
Good episode, probably best one so far. But the action scenes in this series is just garbage to be frank, especially the human vs spider part. Hard to follow action sequences that make you feel like watching a jumble of mess without camera control. Ironically prefer seeing spider CGI vs eel monster than those shitty camera angles of a mess.
You need to see a optometrist, at least for me it wasn't hard to follow at all.
Feb 12, 2021 7:25 PM

Oct 2014
Ilogical said:

Skip the manga. The anime will surpass it soon. Its very slow to update and skips half the plot leaving out all foreshadowing and suspense. The manga seems to be aimless for some of it but the novel clearly has a plot and goal in mind. Either watch the anime or wait until you have enough time for the LN. If you do read the novel start from the beginning since the anime skips the grinding and Shuns baby years. I’m not saying that the manga is completely bad, its got decent art and is a fun comedy but its a bad adaption because of all the cuts.
Sasuke or Kaneki I can't decide
Feb 12, 2021 7:51 PM

Jan 2020
I want more kumoko
Feb 12, 2021 8:36 PM

Apr 2018
Skill unlocked: Dissociative identity disorder (DID)
Feb 12, 2021 8:53 PM
Sep 2008
FullyCharged said:
Another great episode.
Also, the CGI use is actually improving since ep 4.
More drawn Kumoko, less CGI Kumoko.
Monsters are more detailed, move more and are slightly blurred to try mask CGI.
Definitely an improvement compared to the crap we had to watch in the first 3 episodes.

"Parallel thought" lol, more like
saxe2 said:
schizophrenia

Finally someone calling it with its name xD

FMmatron said:

It's not really a spoiler.
All characters are reborn into the new world, so at the reincarnation time, when Kumoko was just born from her egg, the other classmates reincarnated as humans were 0 days old infants too.
Kumoko has been just born in her story that is currently narrated, while the reincarnated humans are young adults in their story that is currently narrated.
So clearly the second timeline is enough years forward to make infants grow into young adults.

The way this anime is structured, its clear they were trying to build up the time difference as a plot twist. They have built it up with ample foreshadowing.
Feb 12, 2021 9:12 PM

May 2014
The foreshadowing is proceeding pretty well. An excellent episode for that.
Feb 12, 2021 9:32 PM
Sep 2016
Valacar said:
Aure0lin said:

Btw, is Julius supposed to beat a Vestige here? I don't remember this part from the novel.

Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Feb 12, 2021 10:57 PM
Dec 2017
MunaXs said:
Manga, Ep50.1...filler

lol
Implying that the manga is actually a reliable source of content.
*Illustration extracted from volume 2*
Reminder: the manga is supposedly adapting volume 5 right now.

So tell me little guy.
What's the name of the country Kumoko is right now in the manga?
What's the name of the religion of that country?
What's the main creed of that religion?
Who send the adventurer team to meet Kumoko in the forest?
Who is this character?
linkhuesitosFeb 12, 2021 11:13 PM
Feb 12, 2021 11:57 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
I guess its hard not to venerate your brother when he's a hero. To think that they're here to hunt down Kumoko because of that egg. The new skills of foresight and energy conferment sure is proving to be pretty useful. Her cheerful disassembly of the eels components in order to build her home sure was fun. Its nice that her new form is much more combat oriented as well. As expected the hero's party is pretty impressive combat ability wise. Yana though was adorable. Beyond the appearance of the hero seems the demon lord is also starting to make her moves as well. Overall an interesting ep that while expanding Kumoko significantly combat wise also did well to formally introduce Schlain's brother and his party of adventurers as well as that of the demon lord as well. Feels like things are going to get more interesting from here.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2021 12:14 AM
Jan 2020
Entertaining episode. Spider is slowly becoming OP. Also the Hero Squad is also quite OP. Super strong. There is tension rising within the capital.
Feb 13, 2021 1:25 AM
Feb 2018
badabass said:
Okay. So, i thought Kumoko should meet the hero in these episode. But, apparently these one only served as another levelling up episode. Understandable. Kumoko need to be more stronger than before.

But, holy shit! That Kumoko showed her potential to the max after defeating another yummy food. The skill of premonition surely help that little spider much, this time. An eel, ready to served the hungry little spider. Yeah, thats look so good. The evolution kinda goes to extreme route, tho. After being a clown, now Kumoko finally received that spiky taratect evolution. Its also received a great skill, as a ruler of perseverance.

Another helpful skill Kumoko succeeded to obtain for the next journey, such as the detection went through the advancement. Then the Parallel Mind (yoo, that bushin part is actually this skill! Op af, i guess), and don't forgot about the Taboo that reach another levelled up. Ready to meet the hero and or even the demon lord?

Because, its looks like, the demon cute lord already realized the newcomer, a cute little spider with a lot of intrigue inside its cute body. The hero, aka Shu brother seemed realise it too, tho. What about the others? Yeah, a lot of jealousy, ofc. Why not? Since its too cliche and generic. Left it alone in a fast way, to see the real deal in the next episode....

I want kumoko met the heroes too, but many ppl in this forum said that kumo and the heroes arent in the same timeline, so it's not possible right now
Feb 13, 2021 1:29 AM
Feb 2018
uncleqrow said:
Valacar said:

Btw, is Julius supposed to beat a Vestige here? I don't remember this part from the novel.

After reading all of these spoilers and explanations, i love this show more and more !!!

I think it's just usual isekai, but it's more than that, i have to use my brain more
Feb 13, 2021 2:05 AM

Oct 2016
Really great episode! I hope the show gets the Mushoku treatment and possibly get adapted the whole way. Because, I kind of spoiled myself a little with the wiki because curiosity be damned, just a little though like a basic understanding of some things. And this show is going to be so fucking good as it goes on.

Pride and perseverance, what taboo skill is she going to obtain next. Animation was especially good this episode, though the Julius fight was kind of hard to follow at times, it was still pretty good. And the Demon Lord looks good, I really love her design. What was that white spider though. And say it with me now, Hugo is a bitch. Looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 13, 2021 2:21 AM
Sep 2016
firstawahono said:
uncleqrow said:

After reading all of these spoilers and explanations, i love this show more and more !!!

I think it's just usual isekai, but it's more than that, i have to use my brain more

DUDE, I'm so sorry you got spoiled! Okay, EVERYONE. In case you haven't noticed, "Kumo Desu ga Nani ka" is a title that are so full of secrets and misdirections, hence you might get spoiled heavily and easily. There are reasons why the "spoiler" tags exists in the first place. So please, unless you wanted to get spoiled so freaking badly, DO NOT OPEN any spoiler tags! This ALSO applies to manga readers and novel readers that haven't gone far into the series yet. Since, the novels was already so far ahead of even the manga.
A little bit of spoiler though, the WN has just been continued recently (after a really long hiatus), and is already reaching its final chapters. Yes, THAT FAR AHEAD from the other sources. So, expect A LOT of spoilers, if you "accidentally" open the spoiler tags!
So, as a summary, if you didn't even know who Wrath or Sophia are, DO NOT OPEN any spoiler tags!

Corrections: If you do not know what Divinity Area means, DO NOT OPEN any spoiler tags!
uncleqrowFeb 13, 2021 3:26 AM
Feb 13, 2021 2:24 AM

Oct 2007
Kumo found another tasty monster. That actually looks delicious... would have been better with spices, but can't be picky in a dungeon.

enjoyed watching the Hero's party fight the Greaters and that white spider monster.

as always, I skipped the angsty teenager parts.
Feb 13, 2021 2:33 AM

Nov 2012
Kumoko is too cute, that spider needs a good dicking.
Surely there must be some good doujins out by now?
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Feb 13, 2021 2:39 AM

Mar 2017
Liddo-kun said:

as always, I skipped the angsty teenager parts.

To be fair, those were kept to a minimum this time around.
Feb 13, 2021 2:48 AM

Oct 2008
i bet that white spider was cowering in fear to Kumoko...i suspect

Feb 13, 2021 2:57 AM
Jul 2018
damnit looks like we might be seeing more of the typical-isekai-male-protagonist-with-harem and his first world problems from next episode onwards...or maybe just for next episode with hopefully some Kumoko cameos like the previous Shun-focused episode (the earth dragon attack one, in case you're wondering).

That aside, new opening with more character reveals (or at least longer character reveals)! Kumoko still looking cute after her evolutions! And she's starting to get more powerful despite her weak self in the beginning! Looking forward to more of Kumoko's chats with herself (literally).
Feb 13, 2021 3:05 AM
Sep 2016
Hey, just voicing a bit of concern. I know the novel readers (and apparently the much inferior manga readers Xp) are really excited about the anime adaptations. I know I AM, that's why I'm so vocal in these episodic forums for this anime in particular.

But shouldn't we tone down the spoilers more!? Well, for me at least I always put materials that haven't been explicitly revealed in the particular EP in these so called "spoiler" tags.

I have been feeling expecially concerned for this particular EP 6 forum. Namelly regarding the fact that
. I know they seemed to be "obvious", but that is only saying for us who ALREADY read that far into novels. If they haven't been EXPLICITLY mentioned in the anime, I think they SHOULD be still be considered as spoilers.

What you guys think? Should we report such replies as "spoilery"? Or at least demand the poster to edit their replies into a spoiler tags?

"Kumo Desu ga Nani ka" is one of my favorite japanese novels of all time. I just simply want the "hatchlings" (read: anime only audiences) to also enjoy the surprises and shocks from the title as much as I did back when first reading them.
uncleqrowFeb 13, 2021 3:12 AM
Feb 13, 2021 4:02 AM
Feb 2018
uncleqrow said:
firstawahono said:

DUDE, I'm so sorry you got spoiled! Okay, EVERYONE. In case you haven't noticed, "Kumo Desu ga Nani ka" is a title that are so full of secrets and misdirections, hence you might get spoiled heavily and easily. There are reasons why the "spoiler" tags exists in the first place. So please, unless you wanted to get spoiled so freaking badly, DO NOT OPEN any spoiler tags! This ALSO applies to manga readers and novel readers that haven't gone far into the series yet. Since, the novels was already so far ahead of even the manga.
A little bit of spoiler though, the WN has just been continued recently (after a really long hiatus), and is already reaching its final chapters. Yes, THAT FAR AHEAD from the other sources. So, expect A LOT of spoilers, if you "accidentally" open the spoiler tags!
So, as a summary, if you didn't even know who Wrath or Sophia are, DO NOT OPEN any spoiler tags!

Corrections: If you do not know what Divinity Area means, DO NOT OPEN any spoiler tags!

i dont mind about LN spoilers bcs 2 reasons
1. i cant wait a week for next eps
2. i'm lazy to read LN, haha
Feb 13, 2021 4:41 AM
Apr 2020
Wow! So Kumoko is going to fast and tough just like that spider, or even stronger! Poison is quite OP. But, the Demon Lord seems powerful, she was able to scare the Vestige Spider even at that distance.

Feb 13, 2021 4:50 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
firstawahono said:

I want kumoko met the heroes too, but many ppl in this forum said that kumo and the heroes arent in the same timeline, so it's not possible right now

Yeah. Some peoples already talked about it. I honestly can't believed that. Because the direction seems not to mention the differences between any timelines, at least for my understanding. Its actually understandable, but i just need more clearance information, like how they reincarnated differently, and why like that, and such. So, yeah, a bit of misunderstanding for my side of knowledge. But its good that i read some of the spoiler before continue the next episode. Lol.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 13, 2021 5:10 AM

Apr 2013
This episode, Kumoko upgrades to multithread processing! 2 threads for now, one for the I/O and one for the HMI (of Spider Environment Interface so SEI here? ), that's a good way to use two threads, so the I/O processes that tend to take a lot of resources do not impede /slow down the interface part.
Judging by the ending and opening, I guess we can expect her to upgrade to 4 different threads in the near future. One has a witch attire so maybe one thread for magic processing. The one with the bandana has "body" on the bandana so that's the one we've already met. The other is... a seer or something maybe? Handling the predictions independently? not sure.

That being said, hmm, a multithread spider, I guess that makes perfect sense ~

Also she became "The One" and can see the entire Matrix already. Isn't that skill still at level 1 ? if so, wonder if there's even more to see than that if it levels up ~

ZefyrisFeb 13, 2021 8:46 AM
Feb 13, 2021 7:41 AM
EDM ❤

May 2012
They had us on the first part, not gonna lie.
Feb 13, 2021 7:42 AM

Jul 2013
Why are so many people sleeping on this show? I think it's just bad timing that this anime came out the same time as Slime.

The world is so interesting and I'm excited to see where it goes. And Aoi Yuuki is a fucking god pick for Kumoko's voice. She's perfect for it.

Makes me sad this isn't getting the recognition it deserves. I get that the CGI is terrible, but I can easily look past that.

Feb 13, 2021 7:58 AM
Aug 2019
purpleninja0006 said:
Ilogical said:

Skip the manga. The anime will surpass it soon. Its very slow to update and skips half the plot leaving out all foreshadowing and suspense. The manga seems to be aimless for some of it but the novel clearly has a plot and goal in mind. Either watch the anime or wait until you have enough time for the LN. If you do read the novel start from the beginning since the anime skips the grinding and Shuns baby years. I’m not saying that the manga is completely bad, its got decent art and is a fun comedy but its a bad adaption because of all the cuts.

Thanks, I've already decided to read the light novel. Don't worry, I always start from the beginning each time I pick a novel.

I think that as soon as I have time I'll binge read volume 1, and then when I have time again, I'll binge read volume 2 and keep going like that.
Feb 13, 2021 8:06 AM

Jun 2009
-Dizzy- said:
Why are so many people sleeping on this show? I think it's just bad timing that this anime came out the same time as Slime.

The world is so interesting and I'm excited to see where it goes. And Aoi Yuuki is a fucking god pick for Kumoko's voice. She's perfect for it.

Makes me sad this isn't getting the recognition it deserves. I get that the CGI is terrible, but I can easily look past that.

We have 6 groups of people
1) See CGI - REEEEEEE (drops the anime)
2) Slime fans "Ripoff plot" - REEEEEEEE (drops the anime)
3) Isekai fans "Just another fantasy isekai" - REEEEEEEE (drops the anime)
4) Manga readers "Humans are boring" - REEEEEEEE (drops the anime)
5) LN readers - Struggle to not give spoilers and wait for each episode
6) All the rest who are somehow decided to check it out despite outcry of the first 4 groups and actually liked it.
Feb 13, 2021 9:51 AM

Dec 2016
-Dizzy- said:

Because it's not legitimate good, even without considering the cheap CG or the piss poor world building with 6 episodes so far. It's like a cheap indie videogame with a long ass forced tutorial. There's no mid nor end goal for Kumoko, it's all about surviving, and at this point it feels more like a chore to watch a spider CG just "power grind" levels and get a bunch of skills for posible future uses. Plenty of people from the comic fandom despise characters like Superman because he can do everything better than any other superhero can do because of his large skillset. This series is more oriented to a more niche demographic that want a videogame like farming show. People that expected a greater narrative with a more open world kind of adventure already left because this is not it.
Feb 13, 2021 10:26 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015

Really looking forward to see more since I read the LNs'. Kumokos evolved form looked nice.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Feb 13, 2021 10:58 AM
Sep 2020
Kimurah said:
-Dizzy- said:

Because it's not legitimate good, even without considering the cheap CG or the piss poor world building with 6 episodes so far. It's like a cheap indie videogame with a long ass forced tutorial. There's no mid nor end goal for Kumoko, it's all about surviving, and at this point it feels more like a chore to watch a spider CG just "power grind" levels and get a bunch of skills for posible future uses. Plenty of people from the comic fandom despise characters like Superman because he can do everything better than any other superhero can do because of his large skillset. This series is more oriented to a more niche demographic that want a videogame like farming show. People that expected a greater narrative with a more open world kind of adventure already left because this is not it.
Feb 13, 2021 11:10 AM

Oct 2017
phantomfandom said:

Mod edit: Added spoiler tags.

Katarina would like to have a world with you.
Feb 13, 2021 11:22 AM
Sep 2015
Sark_Morgan said:
phantomfandom said:

Mod edit: Added spoiler tags.

Katarina would like to have a world with you.

Katarina council doesn't have a power over her body like this

And thanks for quoting me, because I just noticed that my comment is edited by mod into a spoiler tag, but let me clarify, not only I never read anything about this anime before, I also only watch a few isekai anime (I specialized in sports anime and yaoi-bait anime), so the comment is just my 100% wild prediction. But for the peace of the community I'll still contain my comment in a spoiler tag.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

366 by Rimuru_11407 »»
Apr 21, 6:07 AM

» So there's no romance in there?

rishamr - Mar 25

12 by SwordBreaker36 »»
Apr 19, 5:07 AM

» As a LN reader, it hurts that this probably won't get another season

NXT_2006 - Feb 15, 2023

14 by DonKhixote »»
Apr 5, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

162 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 7, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 8, 2021

331 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 5, 2:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.