Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 10, 2021 4:15 PM

Mar 2018
MAL saying that it's finished? What about revenge? I know it's been a few years since episode 2 came out but we finally found out who caused all that grief for the mc. Shouldn't he get his revenge?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 10, 2021 8:08 PM

Aug 2020
Sagara_Asakura said:
MAL saying that it's finished? What about revenge? I know it's been a few years since episode 2 came out but we finally found out who caused all that grief for the mc. Shouldn't he get his revenge?

Pretty sure Bomb! Cute! Bomb! dropped it, so sadly we most likely won't get to see the rest.
Apr 19, 2021 6:49 PM
Nov 2020
Sagara_Asakura said:

the source material (doujin) is completed.look it up; though I wont recommend it.it has preggo+public molestation+the sister arc has some kids present in the scene who jerked off to her.
you have been warned
thou shalt call me onii chan
Apr 20, 2021 11:41 AM

Mar 2018
Sad_aT said:
Sagara_Asakura said:

the source material (doujin) is completed.look it up; though I wont recommend it.it has preggo+public molestation+the sister arc has some kids present in the scene who jerked off to her.
you have been warned

But is the doujin NTR?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 20, 2021 3:08 PM
Nov 2020
Sagara_Asakura said:
Sad_aT said:

you have been warned

But is the doujin NTR?

wdym -?-
as far as I recall,the hentai is NTR itself;mc mindbreaks the milf; causing her to cheat on her husband (though he wasnt shown).the hentai n the doujin has some differences;but its mostly the same,as well as the NTR part.
thou shalt call me onii chan
Aug 15, 2021 4:06 AM
Feb 2021
Sagara_Asakura said:
Sad_aT said:

you have been warned

But is the doujin NTR?

Ok ive read it all and in my vanilla point of view: i scrolled super fast through his sister arc cuz it was so fucking weird, y would u have othr kids watch and touch her? ew. the rest of it is fine. in the middle theres a few shorts where he fucks a few new girls all in 1 chapter. in the end (spoiler alert) he has all the girls as his (willing/loving) sex slaves and impregnates them all.
imo not worth the read, the best part of it is the milf and shes in chapter 2 or 3 i think, just read that and ur all good cuz the anime missed some middle scenes with her.

as for the NTR comment, he steals the milf but if u r asking if the mc himself gets NTR-ed...he doesnt but he still let other kids touch his sister and that was weird as fuck....
Oct 24, 2022 2:54 AM

Jun 2021
_sloth said:

wdym -?-
as far as I recall,the hentai is NTR itself;mc mindbreaks the milf; causing her to cheat on her husband (though he wasnt shown).the hentai n the doujin has some differences;but its mostly the same,as well as the NTR part.

I don't think so....
Because if only the main girl/girls chooses different guy (who is not the mc) then it is called NTR but if the main MC Ntrs (cheats) with the girls then it's called reverse NTR. So if you want to put a label in this anime it's reverse NTR. Also watching Ntr feels bad but in this anime it didn't, so it doesn’t fulfill ntr requirements.
Yandere_@lover
May 29, 2023 7:58 PM
Feb 2019
to be fair there are three types of ntr. there is your common netorare which is where the mcs woman gets stolen(or the female mc gets stolen). there is netorase where the mc shares his wife willingly.
and then theirs netori where the mc is the one stealing others wives/women. in the case of the milf it was very much netori.
Jul 13, 2023 9:31 PM
Jul 2023
Sagara_Asakura said:
There may not be an episode there as far as i have searched but if you looking for the revenge he gets here the link https://mangadex.org/title/b121720b-9ea5-4472-910b-350321b54bb7/gaki-ni-modotte-yarinaoshi this comic also has all the parts that were not shown in the animation. Your Welcome.
Aug 7, 2023 10:11 PM
Jun 2023
What are the name of the Voice actors?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gaki ni Modotte Yarinaoshi!!! Episode 2 Discussion

Syureria - Sep 20, 2019

30 by FiddlePie »»
Feb 20, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Gaki ni Modotte Yarinaoshi!!! Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Jan 28, 2019

14 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 23, 2023 5:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.