Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 6, 2021 6:58 AM
Aug 2020
If they really follow the storyline of the Game probably the ending is a fire for those who play the game you know it .
Feb 7, 2021 4:50 AM
Jul 2020
Yes, anime is catastrophic for those who appreciate the storyline in the game, the anime plot can be very boring and cliche but the game is different, in my opinion it's great, if you can you should play game and enjoy the full storyline. In the game, the first 6 chapters can be boring, but from the previous boring things have created a good story like today.
The plot begins to change when it comes to chapter 7 - where the Kasel team arrived in the recent episode and since then things are gradually developing closely, the new heroes released since then have a certain role. In the storyline, relationships, history and the world building are all exploited more widely and still constantly evolving, now they let players know more about gods like Lua or Lea like the creation of a separate religion or scripture in the King's raid world or through what Maria tells about these two gods.

But what did the studio do with this anime? They removed a lot of characters and details that played an important role in the plot and turned into boring stories, boring characters.

Here I will list a few characters, have been removed from the anime.

-Morrah: Must mention her name first, Maria is not alone like in the anime, Morrah is a hot-tempered dragon demon, loyal to Maria and sometimes very cute and warm, she is always the same person accompany her Maria throughout the storyline and also used to be the person that Maria hates to the bones for eating the flesh that Maria loves most, but after 10 years of meeting Maria has forgiven her, since then Morrah has grown to respect and trust Maria than anyone. She dispels Maria's loneliness, she and Maria are always discussing Maria's own plans, talking about the Goddess and what's about to happen to the world if things go on from there. Give us a deeper understanding of the storyline in the game, Morrah has repeatedly helped Maria, even nearly sacrificing his life to save Maria or just to happy for Maria, this is a yuri couple that many people ship in the fandom.

-Cocytus: simply a crow or just a weapon that Maria uses to attack in the game, but in the storyline this crow plays a huge role. Crows have terrible power like 1 or 2 atomic bombs or can lull the dark lord and bring them into private space, in addition it has the ability to help us communicate with the gods. dubbed the "messenger of the goddess", was capable of breaking waves so that these gods would not know Maria's motives. Cocytus and Morrah are so important to Maria, but why are they so heartless to undo this relationship? Are they willing to wipe out a dragon demon and a crow and drawing the Black Edge ice instead?

-Chase: I don't know if they will add him later, but given the current situation, probably not. He is one of the three people responsible for serving and protecting Scarlet, he is the one with the greatest responsibility in protecting Scarlet, he is neither human, nor robot, he is a test subject. created for the purpose of assassinating Scarlet, this involves El Moriham's cooperation with a large organization in the Empire called Pandora, while in a frenzy he is overpowered by Scarlet, he cannot remember What, Scarlet sees his powers and gives him her bodyguard and names him Chase, as Scarlet has given him a name for, he is so loyal to Scarlet, his soul me then and now he is an innocent, ignorant boy, a muscular guy but with innocent words and gestures, very cute. He is shipped by a lot of people with Scarlet.
They even have very similar wedding outfits and illustrations like Chase give the ring to Scarlet in the game, you can find it on google after a few related keywords.

-Tanya, Lakrak: You see what Roi's past is, to me it's very bad compared to Roi's past in the game. Tanya is Roi's former colleague in the assassin group, she is a half-elf and mature Tsundere, and yes, she likes Roi. Currently she was constantly chasing Roi because he had voluntarily left the killer crew. As for Lakrak, he is an albino goblin and a close friend of Roi when Roi has not yet arrived at the Sage Tower, he is the one who removed my bad image when thinking about Goblins.

-Rodina: Although her role is not so important, her appearance has proven Pavel not alone for the past 100 years as the anime mentioned. She is a soldier of the Empire and is responsible for taking care of Pavel.

If you are someone who only watches anime and is bored with this content, you can play the game or ask me what you don't know about everything in the game plot if you want.
Feb 22, 2021 8:34 AM

Jan 2017
Janextheo02 said:
Yes, anime is catastrophic for those who appreciate the storyline in the game, the anime plot can be very boring and cliche but the game is different, in my opinion it's great, if you can you should play game and enjoy the full storyline. In the game, the first 6 chapters can be boring, but from the previous boring things have created a good story like today.
The plot begins to change when it comes to chapter 7 - where the Kasel team arrived in the recent episode and since then things are gradually developing closely, the new heroes released since then have a certain role. In the storyline, relationships, history and the world building are all exploited more widely and still constantly evolving, now they let players know more about gods like Lua or Lea like the creation of a separate religion or scripture in the King's raid world or through what Maria tells about these two gods.

But what did the studio do with this anime? They removed a lot of characters and details that played an important role in the plot and turned into boring stories, boring characters.

Here I will list a few characters, have been removed from the anime.

-Morrah: Must mention her name first, Maria is not alone like in the anime, Morrah is a hot-tempered dragon demon, loyal to Maria and sometimes very cute and warm, she is always the same person accompany her Maria throughout the storyline and also used to be the person that Maria hates to the bones for eating the flesh that Maria loves most, but after 10 years of meeting Maria has forgiven her, since then Morrah has grown to respect and trust Maria than anyone. She dispels Maria's loneliness, she and Maria are always discussing Maria's own plans, talking about the Goddess and what's about to happen to the world if things go on from there. Give us a deeper understanding of the storyline in the game, Morrah has repeatedly helped Maria, even nearly sacrificing his life to save Maria or just to happy for Maria, this is a yuri couple that many people ship in the fandom.

-Cocytus: simply a crow or just a weapon that Maria uses to attack in the game, but in the storyline this crow plays a huge role. Crows have terrible power like 1 or 2 atomic bombs or can lull the dark lord and bring them into private space, in addition it has the ability to help us communicate with the gods. dubbed the "messenger of the goddess", was capable of breaking waves so that these gods would not know Maria's motives. Cocytus and Morrah are so important to Maria, but why are they so heartless to undo this relationship? Are they willing to wipe out a dragon demon and a crow and drawing the Black Edge ice instead?

-Chase: I don't know if they will add him later, but given the current situation, probably not. He is one of the three people responsible for serving and protecting Scarlet, he is the one with the greatest responsibility in protecting Scarlet, he is neither human, nor robot, he is a test subject. created for the purpose of assassinating Scarlet, this involves El Moriham's cooperation with a large organization in the Empire called Pandora, while in a frenzy he is overpowered by Scarlet, he cannot remember What, Scarlet sees his powers and gives him her bodyguard and names him Chase, as Scarlet has given him a name for, he is so loyal to Scarlet, his soul me then and now he is an innocent, ignorant boy, a muscular guy but with innocent words and gestures, very cute. He is shipped by a lot of people with Scarlet.
They even have very similar wedding outfits and illustrations like Chase give the ring to Scarlet in the game, you can find it on google after a few related keywords.

-Tanya, Lakrak: You see what Roi's past is, to me it's very bad compared to Roi's past in the game. Tanya is Roi's former colleague in the assassin group, she is a half-elf and mature Tsundere, and yes, she likes Roi. Currently she was constantly chasing Roi because he had voluntarily left the killer crew. As for Lakrak, he is an albino goblin and a close friend of Roi when Roi has not yet arrived at the Sage Tower, he is the one who removed my bad image when thinking about Goblins.

-Rodina: Although her role is not so important, her appearance has proven Pavel not alone for the past 100 years as the anime mentioned. She is a soldier of the Empire and is responsible for taking care of Pavel.

If you are someone who only watches anime and is bored with this content, you can play the game or ask me what you don't know about everything in the game plot if you want.

Morrah & Clause Just saying
May 10, 2021 10:27 AM

Mar 2020
a total butchery, you can see the plot points from the game are there, but they are so butchered it's not funny

frey fainting? oh that's just because she overused her healing powers like an idiot, and not because the seal on her demonic powers is weakening
clause putting like 1000 death flags on himself and kasel? averted, nothing bad happens, what a twist!
el morrigan plotting? fucking dropped, and never mentioned again
Theo and his zombie gf shown in malduk's flashback, never appeared again
lua is not to be trusted? never explained
kasel being afraid of the dark in himself turning against his friends eventually? no problem, get solved with power of friendship

More topics from this board

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 4 Discussion

Meip - Oct 23, 2020

25 by Saku33 »»
Nov 18, 2023 5:01 AM

» Could be good but trash mc?

InevitablyKyon - Oct 11, 2020

5 by Piromysl »»
Apr 26, 2023 4:31 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 17 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

22 by jiajia »»
Jan 23, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 9 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 27, 2020

20 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Jan 10, 2023 8:06 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 26, 2021

52 by HitmanTheSnip »»
Nov 23, 2022 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.