Forum Settings
Forums

Former WWE superstar (Tyler Reks) comes out as transgender

New
Feb 5, 2021 11:20 PM

Jun 2008
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/former-wwe-superstar-gabbi-tuft-comes-out-transgender-n1256888

Good for her.

I haven't watched WWE in many years, but I did remember Tyler Reks....

Dude was massive, just like every other WWE Superstar, never thought he'd be Trans, but here we are.

I think it's cool we live in a world that has become more and more accepting to Trans people and even individuals who once were the definition of "Masculinity" are now able to be their true self.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Feb 5, 2021 11:30 PM

Dec 2012
I think it's cool we live in a world that holds a political gun to your head and tells you to accept that this is beautiful by pain of social death. Super brave & congrats.
ZekkenshinFeb 5, 2021 11:46 PM
Feb 5, 2021 11:49 PM

Jun 2008
Bayek said:
Yeah okay. He's never going to have a period or get pregnant. Super brave though, congrats.

I mean, plenty of women don’t get pregnant...that doesn’t mean anything.

I’m gonna sound pretty lefty right now, but...genders are indeed a social construct so it is what it is.
Feb 6, 2021 12:17 AM

Dec 2012
--ALEX-- said:
Bayek said:
Yeah okay. He's never going to have a period or get pregnant. Super brave though, congrats.

I’m gonna sound pretty lefty right now, but...genders are indeed a social construct so it is what it is.
Right, well I'm going to socially construct the fact that big boy is still a big guy. The fact that you're even making a "trans" distinction proves that you fundamentally see differences between men & women.
Feb 6, 2021 12:27 AM

Oct 2015
good for her, I guess.
Bayek said:
--ALEX-- said:

Right, well I'm going to socially construct the fact that big boy is still a big guy. The fact that you're even making a "trans" distinction proves that you fundamentally see differences between men & women.
Well as long as there are some people who will still procreate then that's fine. I hate people who breed like hamsters but I wouldn't deny that procreation is important. Whether it be through pregnancy, cloning, whatsoever.
Feb 6, 2021 12:31 AM

Aug 2018
Bayek said:
I think it's cool we live in a world that holds a political gun to your head and tells you to accept that this is beautiful by pain of social death. Super brave & congrats.

Wouldn't it be 😎 to be in a world where you don't get insulted, bullied, abused, discriminated against, threatened, beaten, raped, and murdered simply for choosing to transition, one where people mind their own business and don't intervene in others' personal matters? I think such a world would be great to live in.
Feb 6, 2021 12:56 AM

Dec 2012
Opticflash said:
Bayek said:

Wouldn't it be 😎 to be in a world where you don't get insulted, bullied, abused, discriminated against, threatened, beaten, raped, and murdered simply for choosing to transition, one where people mind their own business and don't intervene in others' personal matters? I think such a world would be great to live in.
Yeah, you're going to solve all of those problems by militantly pushing a "personal matter" onto the rest of the population and demanding legislation that forces everyone to comply. That's going to end really well.
Feb 6, 2021 1:20 AM

Aug 2018
Bayek said:
Opticflash said:

Yeah, you're going to solve all of those problems by militantly pushing a "personal matter" onto the rest of the population and demanding legislation that forces everyone to comply. That's going to end really well.

Name some of this legislation. Do you mean protection for transgender people in the workforce? Or gendered bathroom usage? It's not a personal matter to combat discrimination; there's a reason why bullies at school aren't tolerated, not because teachers at school shove a "personal matter" on a bully.

I will say that better education on what transgenderism actually is is a good step forward.
Feb 6, 2021 2:19 AM

Apr 2010
OP Wants people to accept Trans and gay people no matter what, yet won't accept someone else's opinion or beliefs and spends his days arguing with Right wingers about how their views are invalid because it doesn't align with theirs.
Feb 6, 2021 2:40 AM

Feb 2015
Bayek said:

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes
Feb 6, 2021 3:15 AM

Oct 2010
bruce jenner 2.0, I bet the sexual orientation is lesbian now
Feb 6, 2021 5:04 AM

Jun 2015
Zeroflamez said:
OP Wants people to accept Trans and gay people no matter what, yet won't accept someone else's opinion or beliefs and spends his days arguing with Right wingers about how their views are invalid because it doesn't align with theirs.

Yep, let's just enjoy the show.

Good for him. Good for him.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Feb 6, 2021 6:54 AM

Jun 2020
Well, the guy still looks terrifying
Feb 6, 2021 8:18 AM

Aug 2018
Zeroflamez said:

The only "belief" here is active hostility and discrimination against transgendered people merely out of ignorance and disgust.
Feb 6, 2021 9:05 AM

Aug 2012
WWE? LMFAO
WCW FOR LIFE LOSERS!
Feb 6, 2021 9:36 AM

Sep 2017
Congrtaz on being proud of your mental illness
خ
Feb 6, 2021 9:54 AM

May 2016
--ALEX-- said:
Bayek said:

stop the strawman of a .01% of woman who have medical issues that don't let them get pregnant or have periods.
Most woman can. All transgender woman cannot
Feb 6, 2021 12:47 PM

Apr 2010
Opticflash said:
Zeroflamez said:

The only "belief" here is active hostility and discrimination against transgendered people merely out of ignorance and disgust.

Who said anything about me discriminating or being hostile towards Transgender people? People should be allowed to believe what they want to believe. If someone doesn't like Transgenders then that is their business. As OP said though "we live in a world that is becoming more and more accepting" Yes it's more accepting not because people necessarily want to be, it's because they are being forced to conform or face punishment. When you're forcing people to conform to your beliefs that isn't true acceptance. That's called dictatorship. But hey, I guess some people would rather live in a dream world where people are pretending and being phony instead of a world where people are being real about how they feel and what they believe.
Feb 6, 2021 12:53 PM

Jul 2012
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
--ALEX-- said:

stop the strawman of a .01% of woman who have medical issues that don't let them get pregnant or have periods.
Most woman can. All transgender woman cannot

The emphasis they were clearly making is on the "can" many women either choose not to have kids or go the extra step and get their tubes tied. The point is it literally means nothing on their status as a woman. If a woman gets pregnant it doesn't make them more of a woman than somebody who got their tubes tied without ever having kids.

Ironically you literally just strawmanned their statement while trying to call them out on strawmanning because there was no implication of a medical issue brought up.
Feb 6, 2021 1:07 PM

Dec 2016
Bayek said:
--ALEX-- said:

We also use the adjective steril to steril womens and that dosen't make them stop being womens.

Also, if Tyler is indeed trans "he" will start doing HRT (destroying those muscles) and will look much more feminine in no time, to the point where not using she will be strange to anyone that isn't polically invested in his life.
N04L1TYFeb 6, 2021 1:14 PM
heh.
Feb 6, 2021 1:23 PM

Aug 2018
Zeroflamez said:
Opticflash said:

Who said anything about me discriminating or being hostile towards Transgender people? People should be allowed to believe what they want to believe. If someone doesn't like Transgenders then that is their business. As OP said though "we live in a world that is becoming more and more accepting" Yes it's more accepting not because people necessarily want to be, it's because they are being forced to conform or face punishment. When you're forcing people to conform to your beliefs that isn't true acceptance. That's called dictatorship. But hey, I guess some people would rather live in a dream world where people are pretending and being phony instead of a world where people are being real about how they feel and what they believe.

Notice I did not use the word "you"; I was referring to society as a whole, particularly many right wingers.

Can you tell me what "beliefs" these non accepting people hold that isn't analogous to immature school bullying at best and systemic violence at worst? "You're not a woman you fucking faggot, stop pretending you are" - we should tolerate this? The only "belief" here is discrimination or encouragement of discrimination.
Feb 6, 2021 5:48 PM

Apr 2010
Opticflash said:
Zeroflamez said:

Notice I did not use the word "you"; I was referring to society as a whole, particularly many right wingers.

Can you tell me what "beliefs" these non accepting people hold that isn't analogous to immature school bullying at best and systemic violence at worst? "You're not a woman you fucking faggot, stop pretending you are" - we should tolerate this? The only "belief" here is discrimination or encouragement of discrimination.

The issue is these non accepting people believe everything is bullying. Just having an opinion that is "toxic" is considered being a bully.
Feb 6, 2021 5:52 PM

May 2013
Wow, this thread was a fun read. Keep it up guys.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Feb 6, 2021 6:10 PM

Feb 2020
Haven't heard that name in a long while...cool, awesome!.
Feb 6, 2021 7:16 PM

Aug 2018
Zeroflamez said:
Opticflash said:

The issue is these non accepting people believe everything is bullying. Just having an opinion that is "toxic" is considered being a bully.

Sure, what are some examples of "opinions" these non-accepting people say towards a transgendered person's face or through social media that is not considered bullying or hostile?
Feb 6, 2021 7:20 PM

Jun 2016
Will he return to wwe as a diva?
Feb 6, 2021 10:44 PM
Jul 2018
Edocchi said:

Pretty shocking, and lmao maybe. That would be a first, but "she's" still too buff in stature.
Feb 6, 2021 10:50 PM

Jun 2012
Typical MAL where you go into a positive thread and already the first post is anger and hate.
Feb 6, 2021 10:57 PM

Jun 2016
marrmm said:
Edocchi said:

Pretty shocking, and lmao maybe. That would be a first, but "she's" still too buff in stature.

I'd love to see it tbh. We won't see anyone complaining about "Trans athletes dominating the sport" because it's fucking WWE lol.
Feb 6, 2021 11:42 PM

Apr 2010
Opticflash said:
Zeroflamez said:

Sure, what are some examples of "opinions" these non-accepting people say towards a transgendered person's face or through social media that is not considered bullying or hostile?

Yeah I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince of you anything. Believe what you want.
Feb 7, 2021 5:59 AM

Jun 2015
Edocchi said:
marrmm said:

I'd love to see it tbh. We won't see anyone complaining about "Trans athletes dominating the sport" because it's fucking WWE lol.
it wouldnt be the fiorst one either,

santina marella was the first, well in a way.

tranny reks vs santina for wm37 plz
Feb 7, 2021 7:49 AM

Aug 2018
Zeroflamez said:
Opticflash said:

Yeah I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince of you anything. Believe what you want.

Yeah you can't give a cogent argument at all. I merely asked for some examples - in fact any would suffice lol. Don't worry, your case is quite typical.
Feb 8, 2021 9:39 AM

Apr 2010
Opticflash said:
Zeroflamez said:

Yeah you can't give a cogent argument at all. I merely asked for some examples - in fact any would suffice lol. Don't worry, your case is quite typical.

Even if I did give examples, you would find a way to discredit it or down play. I know how your type is. It's pointless to bother and I have other shit I'd rather do than try to convince you cause it wouldn't matter how much I brought to the table you still would still believe there is no legitimacy to anything I claim. So as I said, believe what you want.
Feb 8, 2021 10:45 AM

Aug 2018
Zeroflamez said:
Opticflash said:

Even if I did give examples, you would find a way to discredit it or down play. I know how your type is. It's pointless to bother and I have other shit I'd rather do than try to convince you cause it wouldn't matter how much I brought to the table you still would still believe there is no legitimacy to anything I claim. So as I said, believe what you want.

If I'm able to discredit it, maybe your argument just isn't as cogent as you think.

What's more noteworthy is you didn't even attempt to. Is it because
1. You actually don't have a good argument at all
2. You think the opponent will be stubborn

? Obviously you will claim 2., however some other people will wonder whether you are actually an intelligent person who has rational viewpoints and can defend them.
Feb 8, 2021 11:09 AM
Jul 2018
Super Star? Gabe was jobber at best LMFAO. He going to be diva now or?
Feb 8, 2021 6:46 PM

Apr 2010
Opticflash said:
Zeroflamez said:

If I'm able to discredit it, maybe your argument just isn't as cogent as you think.

? Obviously you will claim 2., however some other people will wonder whether you are actually an intelligent person who has rational viewpoints and can defend them.

I can defend them, I just can't be bothered to on the internet. I have better things to do than prove my intelligence and view points to some persons opinion doesn't mean shit to me.
Feb 8, 2021 9:35 PM

Aug 2018
Zeroflamez said:
Opticflash said:

I can defend them, I just can't be bothered to on the internet. I have better things to do than prove my intelligence and view points to some persons opinion doesn't mean shit to me.

That's very interesting, considering that you decided to invest your time into several back and forth posts with an internet user and in turn consuming much more time than what you could have used to write one or two sentences describing an example to support your argument. Very interesting indeed.
Feb 8, 2021 10:11 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Right-wingers and left-wingers are having a heated debate about the gender identity of some WWE celebrity. Classic.
Feb 8, 2021 10:20 PM

May 2016
Why is it that the pronoun in bio people only exist in diversity strongholds like America and us.

Every other country is like, yeah male and female.(no xin xur, no bragging about how proud they are etc)

People here want gender classes in school. LMFAO. Definitely not a waste of money.
Feb 9, 2021 1:40 AM

Apr 2010
Opticflash said:
Zeroflamez said:

That's very interesting, considering that you decided to invest your time into several back and forth posts with an internet user and in turn consuming much more time than what you could have used to write one or two sentences describing an example to support your argument. Very interesting indeed.

It's even more interesting that I've told you twice I refuse to explain myself yet you still won't fuck off. Why do you want to see an example so fucking badly? What you're doing is exactly what I'm talking about, people like you just can't accept someone having a view point that's different from yours and move on. You need them to explain themselves so you can try and prove them how wrong they are. Then when they refuse to do it you try to pressure them into it like you're doing now. I'm not explaining myself, you can believe what you want to believe. I don't give a shit about what you think. You talk about bullying but you're trying to bully me into explaining myself. This is my last post. I've wasted enough time already.The past 2 posts you've made just proves my point how you people are not accepting.
ZeroflamezFeb 9, 2021 1:47 AM
Feb 9, 2021 7:35 AM

Aug 2009
--ALEX-- said:
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/former-wwe-superstar-gabbi-tuft-comes-out-transgender-n1256888

Good for her.

Dude was massive, just like every other WWE Superstar, never thought he'd be Trans, but here we are.

I think it's cool we live in a world that has become more and more accepting to Trans people and even individuals who once were the definition of "Masculinity" are now able to be their true self.

A fake athlete becoming a fake woman. How amusing. Will they let him fake wrestle with actual women? Or will they just have him fake wrestle with other men pretending to women?. Or will he just fake wrestle with normal men? What would really be hilarious is if they had him fake wrestle a woman pretending to be a man and then loony leftist can falsely claim that a woman beat a man at wrestling.
ezikialrageFeb 9, 2021 7:39 AM
Feb 9, 2021 8:01 AM

Aug 2018
Zeroflamez said:
Opticflash said:

It's even more interesting that I've told you twice I refuse to explain myself yet you still won't fuck off. Why do you want to see an example so fucking badly? What you're doing is exactly what I'm talking about, people like you just can't accept someone having a view point that's different from yours and move on. You need them to explain themselves so you can try and prove them how wrong they are. Then when they refuse to do it you try to pressure them into it like you're doing now. I'm not explaining myself, you can believe what you want to believe. I don't give a shit about what you think. You talk about bullying but you're trying to bully me into explaining myself. This is my last post. I've wasted enough time already.The past 2 posts you've made just proves my point how you people are not accepting.

Speaking of the blatant hypocrisy right here by continuing to reply to an internet user you have no interest in arguing against.

Remember that time you complained about your ban by trying to undermine your comment towards Australians, claiming it wasn't offensive, when a mod had to publicly post your quote and tell you you were lying, to which you couldn't give a rebuttal for? Does that prove that whatever you think isn't bullying is considered bullying by just about everyone else?
Feb 9, 2021 9:50 AM

Apr 2010
Opticflash said:
Zeroflamez said:

Speaking of the blatant hypocrisy right here by continuing to reply to an internet user you have no interest in arguing against.

Remember that time you complained about your ban by trying to undermine your comment towards Australians, claiming it wasn't offensive, when a mod had to publicly post your quote and tell you you were lying, to which you couldn't give a rebuttal for? Does that prove that whatever you think isn't bullying is considered bullying by just about everyone else?

Wow you really won't get off my dick will you? Imagine being that much of a fucking waste of space with no fucking life that you have to sit there harassing people on the internet all day. I've told you 3 fucking times, I DO NOT WANT TO INTERACT WITH YOU. Yet you keep replying like your fucking life depends on it. You know what? it's okay, there's a special place in my block list just for you.
Feb 9, 2021 10:11 AM

Jun 2008
ezikialrage said:
--ALEX-- said:

Good for her.

A fake athlete becoming a fake woman. How amusing. Will they let him fake wrestle with actual women? Or will they just have him fake wrestle with other men pretending to women?. Or will he just fake wrestle with normal men? What would really be hilarious is if they had him fake wrestle a woman pretending to be a man and then loony leftist can falsely claim that a woman beat a man at wrestling.

Um, she's retried, so I don't understand why people are saying she's going to wrestle women.

Feb 9, 2021 11:57 AM

Aug 2018
Zeroflamez said:
Opticflash said:

Wow you really won't get off my dick will you? Imagine being that much of a fucking waste of space with no fucking life that you have to sit there harassing people on the internet all day. I've told you 3 fucking times, I DO NOT WANT TO INTERACT WITH YOU. Yet you keep replying like your fucking life depends on it. You know what? it's okay, there's a special place in my block list just for you.

I generally reply to people if they reply back. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO INTERACT WITH ME, it is your freedom and your responsibility to not further engage in discussion with me.
Feb 9, 2021 12:56 PM

Aug 2009
--ALEX-- said:
ezikialrage said:

Um, she's retried, so I don't understand why people are saying she's going to wrestle women.

If he is not going fake wrestle women then what he is going to do now that he is fake woman? Is he getting his own reality show? Is he going to go into real wrestling so he can easily beat actual women?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.