Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2021 2:27 PM

Jul 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Welp, Claude-bro's plan turned out to be a 300iq play, interesting to see how Athy properly deals with it given how she can't rely on Lucas to just solve everything.

And poor Janette, at this point she doesn't even know who to trust, betrayed by those she thought were her friends and family, and is now being looked down upon even by the bracelet :P

Though with that ending, I'm guessing love interest-kun is probs gonna ask Felix to help him out with his dad, cause I'm pretty sure he's aware something is up
Feb 6, 2021 11:33 AM

Mar 2013
Short_Circut said:

Though with that ending, I'm guessing love interest-kun is probs gonna ask Felix to help him out with his dad (...)

" LOVE INTEREST-KUN" X'DDDDDDDD
Feb 6, 2021 11:42 AM

Mar 2013
All my support for Anthy!! She really is fit to act as the Emperor's proxy and she is showing how good of an Empress she is going (i assume) to be! Speacially by showing that she's not going to always rely on Lucas' power and by showing that she can perceive the situation from very points of veiw.

Poor Jeanette. She feels alone and betrayed. I hope Anthy reaches out to her.

Now, like @Short_Circut said x'D Love Interest-kun x'D let's see what he can do.

Btw Felix x3333 u sexy
Feb 6, 2021 2:37 PM

Jul 2017
bloodandcandies said:
Short_Circut said:

Though with that ending, I'm guessing love interest-kun is probs gonna ask Felix to help him out with his dad (...)

lol I knew his name but for some reason they spell it with a 'j' so I was like I can't be bothered checking out how to spell his name :P
Feb 6, 2021 7:22 PM

Mar 2013
Short_Circut said:
bloodandcandies said:

lol I knew his name but for some reason they spell it with a 'j' so I was like I can't be bothered checking out how to spell his name :P

From now on he is Love Interest-kun!
Aug 27, 2021 10:19 AM
Aug 2021
Adoro questo manga ed è diventato il mio preferito in assoluto
Oct 13, 2023 11:05 PM
May 2017
I don't really think they will realize Duke is under Anastcius control.

More topics from this board

» Who Made me a Princess to get donghua adaptation (Chinese animation)

meyve - Jul 21, 2022

10 by Twela »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Who Made Me a Princess Chapter 125 Discussion

zkl_ - Apr 30, 2022

18 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 16, 12:29 AM

Poll: » Who Made Me a Princess Chapter 124 Discussion

jiajia - Dec 12, 2022

1 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 4, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Who Made Me a Princess Chapter 123 Discussion

almightybismarck - Jan 4

0 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 4, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Who Made Me a Princess Chapter 122 Discussion

jiajia - Dec 11, 2022

1 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 4, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.