Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 3, 2021 8:16 AM

Mar 2012
Ok, so I've played versions of 3-5 and 1 and 2 (and 2-2) are on my backlog to play. I've been looking through the MAL database for Persona anime and manga and this is the only anime bit that is pre-P3 and I wouldn't have much of a reference for.

I figure I wouldn't have much trouble going right into it, since it IS described as promotional material, but idk if I should play the first OG Persona, if these are linked somehow, or if the marketing is weird and you need to know something beforehand, or what.

Basically am I good to watch this without spoilers, or should I play the game first?

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Feb 3, 2021 6:44 PM
May 2018
If you still haven't played P2, this doesn't really spoil anything and might even seem like straight up nonsense. It is basically a string of scenes from the game that aren't connected to each other and are meant to hype you up to play the game.
Feb 3, 2021 8:32 PM

Mar 2012
JockKroser said:
If you still haven't played P2, this doesn't really spoil anything and might even seem like straight up nonsense. It is basically a string of scenes from the game that aren't connected to each other and are meant to hype you up to play the game.

It's meant to hype me up to play the game, but seems like straight-up nonsense? Or by that did you just mean I won't understand any spoilers? Either way it sounds safe, but explained like that it doesn't sound like effective hype material, but I'm sure I can find it easy enough.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Persona 2: Another Self Episode 1 Discussion

Kisaragi - Sep 24, 2015

10 by Zen98 »»
Jun 4, 2022 7:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.