Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 1, 2021 4:52 PM

May 2010
So it's been a good year or two since I've really ventured into the forums. Wondering if AD is still dominated by elitist buffoons such as Andocommando, Codeblazefate, and all their other cronies- or if those guys finally moved on and got lives and admitted SAO and Re:Zero were never bad?

Is that nihilist guy still around? Did he grow up yet?

Is Manaban and Pullman still typing endless essay replies that noone reads? LOL

Someone fill me in on what I've missed these last few years.

Thanks -

Jimmykudo3000 / Johan

JohanFeb 1, 2021 4:59 PM

If anyone does not love the Lord
Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 1, 2021 4:55 PM

Jul 2016
Johan said:
Is Manaban and Pullman still typing endless essay replies that noone reads? LOL

The only thing we agree on. Those guys are long-winded cunts.
Feb 1, 2021 5:02 PM

Jun 2020
SAO is still bad but

Right now Attack on Titan is about to take FMA:B over on the top anime rankings and that's the hot topic
Feb 1, 2021 5:05 PM
Dec 2017
Thy grim reaper as thou has been lurking in these wasteoid pits for 3 years its as cancerous as thy ever.

Feb 1, 2021 5:07 PM

May 2010
GoZha said:
SAO is still bad but

Right now Attack on Titan is about to take FMA:B over on the top anime rankings and that's the hot topic

SAO definitely isn't bad. Watch more anime.

Crow_Black said:
Thy grim reaper as thou has been lurking in these wasteoid pits for 3 years its as cancerous as thy ever.

You seem vaguely familiar. Fear not, Johan / Kudo is here to make it more cancerous again ;]

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 1, 2021 5:09 PM

Dec 2016
It's shit cause my threads get locked or deleted
한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요
Feb 1, 2021 5:09 PM
Dec 2017
Johan said:
GoZha said:
SAO is still bad but

Crow_Black said:

You seem vaguely familiar. Fear not, Johan / Kudo is here to make it more cancerous again ;]

If thy reaper was familar you would have been called a mongrel by now.

Feb 1, 2021 5:11 PM

May 2010
Crow_Black said:
Johan said:

LOL you do realise I'm like, probably one of the most well known users in this site's history right.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 1, 2021 5:13 PM

Jun 2020
Johan said:
Nah I'd rather not waste my time intentionally looking for shitty anime just so I hate SAO less. I'm kinda hoping that it's not possible to get worse than SAO because that should be rock bottom. Maybe worse does exist. Oh well haven't seen it and don't plan to
Feb 1, 2021 5:14 PM
Dec 2017
Johan said:
Crow_Black said:

LOL you do realise I'm like, probably one of the most well known users in this site's history right.

First time i ever noticed your existence and i've been here shorter than thou. This reaper has been around only for a short time and has already left its swath on here.

Feb 1, 2021 5:15 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
It's always a good time when my man Jimmykudo3000 is around. 😉

You need to catch up with the new season of Re:Zero. :<

May 2010
GoZha said:
Johan said:
Nah I'd rather not waste my time intentionally looking for shitty anime just so I hate SAO less. I'm kinda hoping that it's not possible to get worse than SAO because that should be rock bottom. Maybe worse does exist. Oh well haven't seen it and don't plan to

You should probably find a new hobby if you think SAO is rock bottom. It really just depicts your ignorance.

DrSexy said:

You seem like a weirdo

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!

Jun 2012
Johan said:

There is nothing prestigious about that. But I'll give you points for entertainment.
Feb 1, 2021 5:17 PM

Dec 2016
Johan said:

DrSexy said:

You seem like a weirdo

Why? Please tell me why? Are my hairy tits intimidating?
한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요
Feb 1, 2021 5:18 PM

May 2010
Kwanthemaster said:

Aye appreciate it chief ;] You're still the legend of Anime DB. & Ya i do. That'll be up on my agenda shortly, don't worry. Attack on Titan first, maybe some others.

Zackhario said:
Johan said:

There is nothing prestigious about that. But I'll give you points for entertainment.

Prestigious is subjective. Reality is not. Do you have a point? Or did you really choose to use one of your 93 forum posts to post this enlightening comment?

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 1, 2021 5:20 PM

Jun 2020
Johan said:
You should probably find a new hobby if you think SAO is rock bottom. It really just depicts your ignorance.
So you're saying that I need to have even more boring hobbies to appreciate SAO? You're really not building a very strong case here. You're making it sound even worse🤠🤠
Johan said:
My guy why are you taking pride in this it's the Internet no one has an attention span I've never heard of you cuz no one talks about you
Feb 1, 2021 5:22 PM

May 2010
GoZha said:
Johan said:
So you're saying that I need to have even more boring hobbies to appreciate SAO? You're really not building a very strong case here. You're making it sound even worse🤠🤠
Johan said:
My guy why are you taking pride in this it's the Internet no one has an attention span I've never heard of you cuz no one talks about you

#1 you joined this website 6 months ago. Clearly in the thread I say I haven't been around much the last year or two, I guess Reading Comprehension is another one of the skills you lack - in addition to the ability to evaluate art.

And no I said you need to find a new hobby, because if you can't see the quality and merit of SAO, then you don't need to be watching anime. It's that simple.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 1, 2021 5:23 PM
Jul 2018
Pullman isn't active in the forums anymore. I haven't been around here for very long, but he responded to some of my threads. He doesn't post anymore because of the mods. Apparently, they thought his criticisms of other MAL users in forums were too much. He goes by Alcoholicide now. Manaban is still active though. But he posts every now and then in threads that interest him.
removed-userFeb 1, 2021 5:53 PM
Feb 1, 2021 5:23 PM

Jun 2012
Johan said:
Kwanthemaster said:

Aye appreciate it chief ;] You're still the legend of Anime DB. & Ya i do. That'll be up on my agenda shortly, don't worry. Attack on Titan first, maybe some others.

Zackhario said:

Prestigious is subjective. Reality is not. Do you have a point? Or did you really choose to use one of your 93 forum posts to post this enlightening comment?

I'm trying to sound smart here and you're hitting me with philosophical shenanigans. That's pretty much what I expect in MAL forums.
Feb 1, 2021 5:25 PM

Jul 2019
People arguing about fanservice, if avatar should be added on MAL, if anime is for incel or not. You know, the usual.
Life is a despicable endurance race
Feb 1, 2021 5:26 PM

May 2010
TheFireNinja said:
Pullman isn't active in the forums anymore. I haven't been around here for very long, but he responded to some of my threads. He doesn't post anymore because of the mods. Apparently, they thought his criticisms of thread-makers were too much. He goes by Alcoholicide now. Manaban is still active though. But he posts every now and then in threads that interest him.

http://prntscr.com/xzw5v7

LOL Wow I scout your profile and this is what I find

You can't be serious.

Manaban would never waste time typing something like that to me because if I want to defend SAO and Akame ga Kill and Re:Zero and Erased and bash all the sheep minded hive elitists who unjustifiably bash on them, then that's what I'm going to do. And I'm going to succeed as I always have.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 1, 2021 5:26 PM

Dec 2014
what the fuck is AD? All Dogs? A Dick?
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Feb 1, 2021 5:28 PM

Jun 2020
Johan said:
GoZha said:

#1 you joined this website 6 months ago. Clearly in the thread I say I haven't been around much the last year or two, I guess Reading Comprehension is another one of the skills you lack - in addition to the ability to evaluate art.

And no I said you need to find a new hobby, because if you can't see the quality and merit of SAO, then you don't need to be watching anime. It's that simple.
lol you're one of those elitists who thinks that everyone who doesn't like something that you do is an idiot. Lol ok.

The point is that in the 6 months I've been here, no one has mentioned you a single time. Everybody forgot you LMAO

It's also kinda funny how you were asking about the current state of AD and you decided to focus on the part where I said SAO is bad instead of the answer to your question. I can't even begin to imagine having such little life that you start riding an anime this hard, be it good or bad
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But what do I know I'm not allowed to have an opinion because SAO is the peak of art and I can't understand that, right? LMAO

I think you just had a
Feb 1, 2021 5:29 PM

May 2010
Zackhario said:
Johan said:

I'm trying to sound smart here and you're hitting me with philosophical shenanigans. That's pretty much what I expect in MAL forums.

Sorry baby :( I thought we were being philosophical together <\3

Nubiellee said:
People arguing about fanservice, if avatar should be added on MAL, if anime is for incel or not. You know, the usual.

LOL Avatar. People still bring that up?

aLotQuestion_ said:
what the fuck is AD? All Dogs? A Dick?

It actually stands for Alternative Dimension

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 1, 2021 5:31 PM

May 2010
GoZha said:
Johan said:

lol you're one of those elitists who thinks that everyone who doesn't like something that you do is an idiot. Lol ok.

The point is that in the 6 months I've been here, no one has mentioned you a single time. Everybody forgot you LMAO

It's also kinda funny how you were asking about the current state of AD and you decided to focus on the part where I said SAO is bad instead of the answer to your question. I can't even begin to imagine having such little life that you start riding an anime this hard, be it good or bad
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But what do I know I'm not allowed to have an opinion because SAO is the peak of art and I can't understand that, right? LMAO

I think you just had a

Jesus I make one forum post, and already see one of the most incomprehensible pieces of drivel I've ever seen. Is MAL full of socially inept people like you now? At least Pullman and Manaban used big words and tried to show off their vocabulary and random understanding of the Shogun era iin Japan.

You're just completely worthless lmao

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 1, 2021 5:33 PM

Dec 2014
Log Horizon is top tier IMO.

Best about it is the world setting as well as miscellaneous such as text flavor of an item that also can actually affect things.

Characters aren't OP as we are shown that team work is required.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Feb 1, 2021 5:36 PM

May 2010
aLotQuestion_ said:
Log Horizon is top tier IMO.

Best about it is the world setting as well as miscellaneous such as text flavor of an item that also can actually affect things.

Characters aren't OP as we are shown that team work is required.

Wait what does Log Horizon have to do with anything in this thread

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 1, 2021 5:37 PM

Jun 2020
Johan said:
GoZha said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think you just had a

Jesus I make one forum post, and already see one of the most incomprehensible pieces of drivel I've ever seen. Is MAL full of socially inept people like you now? At least Pullman and Manaban used big words and tried to show off their vocabulary and random understanding of the Shogun era iin Japan.

You're just completely worthless lmao
Wow I used to think SAO had one of the best fanbases because they can acknowledge that their series has flaws and that they just want to enjoy their series in peace. Guess I was wrong. Their fanbases is elitists who think they're the smartest people on the internet. I'd have expected this from Evangelion of HxH fans smh. You learn something new every day ig. You can keep throwing shit around like "socially inept" and "not intelligent enough to appreciate art", but idc cuz you got nothing to show for it LOOOOOL. At least I can remind you that you think it's cool that you're "one of the most well known users in this site's history" despite nobody having remembered you lmao you should've stayed off the forums you literally embody the stereotype of the otaku who tips their fedora and tries to act "intelligent".
Feb 1, 2021 5:43 PM

Oct 2013
TheFireNinja said:
Pullman isn't active in the forums anymore. I haven't been around here for very long, but he responded to some of my threads. He doesn't post anymore because of the mods. Apparently, they thought his criticisms of thread-makers were too much. He goes by Alcoholicide now. Manaban is still active though. But he posts every now and then in threads that interest him.

I was always against users name can be changed ever since it was announced, I feel like when you do that its like you are a new person and like you lose your legacy by doing that.

Most of the old users have change their name to the point I don't know who is my friend or foe, lmao.
Feb 1, 2021 7:19 PM

Dec 2018
Based solely on the way you've conducted yourself in this thread, I can't say that I'm glad you're back ;)
Feb 1, 2021 7:30 PM
Jul 2018
guy comes back and instantly starts picking fights with everyone lmao
Feb 1, 2021 7:35 PM

May 2016
Well, I'm here, so I would say this place is pretty fucking awesome. I am the greatest person around after all. :D
If you disagree with any thoughts or opinions expressed in the above post, you're wrong and I hate you forever!
Feb 1, 2021 7:40 PM

Jan 2020
Right now the forums are filled to the brim with attack on titan and fmab threads since aot season 4 is about to pass fmab in ratings

Feb 1, 2021 7:42 PM

Apr 2015
Looks like OP's self importance thread isn't working out as they intended, hilarious.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Feb 1, 2021 7:43 PM

Jul 2011
Too bad we still got elitist arrogant douchebags like Crow_Black here
Feb 1, 2021 7:48 PM

Jul 2017
2077 said:

Same as what he used to do lol. He hasn't changed a bit.
Feb 1, 2021 7:51 PM
Jul 2018
Maenads said:
2077 said:

u know this guy?? also how u remember some guy for 2 years lmao
Feb 1, 2021 7:54 PM

Oct 2018
I created a meme that people posts in bait threads and really stupid threads. It got so popular that there is now a club based on it. The meme just being "big fat voluptuous round anime tiddies".

Pullman changed his name and retired from posting on forums.

Manaban is still active but doesn't post super often.

Also there is the annoying FMAB vs Attack on Titan Season 4 war. Which has been complete and utter aids on both side.
Feb 1, 2021 7:58 PM

Apr 2015
Adimus_prime said:
I created a meme that people posts in bait threads and really stupid threads. It got so popular that there is now a club based on it. The meme just being "big fat voluptuous round anime tiddies".

I wish you would improve the meme, come on man, gotta post pics too to make it even better.
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
-Atena Saotome 
Feb 1, 2021 7:58 PM

May 2010
2077 said:
Maenads said:

Look at all these 2020 accounts luuuuuul

Tropisch said:
Looks like OP's self importance thread isn't working out as they intended, hilarious.

Exactly as intended, actually, duh.

Adimus_prime said:

Pullman changed his name and retired from posting on forums.

Manaban is still active but doesn't post super often.

Also there is the annoying FMAB vs Attack on Titan Season 4 war. Which has been complete and utter aids on both side.

Damn Pullman retired? Does that mean now i don't get to hear about his infatuation for 70s black and white cartoons :(

Maenads said:
2077 said:

Changing is for people who need/desire to change. How/Why change perfection? ;]

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 1, 2021 8:00 PM

Jul 2017
2077 said:
Maenads said:

I don't know him personally. But I do remember him arguing with anyone and everyone.
Feb 1, 2021 8:02 PM

Jun 2020
Tropisch said:
Adimus_prime said:

I wish you would improve the meme, come on man, gotta post pics too to make it even better.
Lol but he does. He pulls through with the evidence to support his philosophical claims pretty often. If you want more pictures then you can always join the Big Fat Voluptuous Anime Round Tiddies Club.
Feb 1, 2021 8:02 PM

May 2010
Maenads said:
2077 said:

I don't know him personally. But I do remember him arguing with anyone and everyone.

>Has Ariia and Haibane Renmei in favourites.

Cute. Don't you just know anime :)

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 1, 2021 8:11 PM

Jul 2017
Johan said:
Maenads said:

So you're judging shows that aren't even in your list? You should watch them first lol.
Feb 1, 2021 8:12 PM

May 2010
Maenads said:
Johan said:

So you're judging shows that aren't even in your list? You should watch them first lol.

Man why do people always leap to that conclusion? I'm not judging the shows, i'm judging you silly.

Edit: Plus I got better shit to catch up on like attack on Titan, Re:Zero, and SAO Alicasation <3

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 1, 2021 8:13 PM

Apr 2015
Maenads said:
Johan said:

Just to let you know, this is why people aren't big fans of Johan.
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
-Atena Saotome 
Feb 1, 2021 8:14 PM

May 2010
Tropisch said:
Maenads said:

Just to let you know, this is why people aren't big fans of Johan.

Just to let you know, I don't even know who you are LOL.

I'm not here for likability, but uhhh you must be pretty slow if you haven't realised that by now.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 1, 2021 8:18 PM

Sep 2014
The forum got overwhelmed by zoomers. I witnessed an increase of hypocrisy and irritability coming from anime fans.
Feb 1, 2021 8:19 PM

May 2010
Hrybami said:
The forum got overwhelmed by zoomers. I witnessed an increase of hypocrisy and irritability coming from anime fans.

Damn. Aren't Zoomers supposed to save America from the Boomers though :(

Us Millennials kinda failed

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 1, 2021 8:22 PM

Sep 2014
Johan said:
Hrybami said:

Damn. Aren't Zoomers supposed to save America from the Boomers though :(

Us Millennials kinda failed

I never did put any hope upon zoomers tho. The more I talked with them online the more I understood they confuse real life with internet or fiction.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - Yesterday

35 by DesuMaiden »»
12 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 5 hours ago

32 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
12 minutes ago

» Anime you only knowledges about is from the memes

Spunkert - 8 hours ago

14 by DesuMaiden »»
13 minutes ago

» How often do you rewatch anime?

Destinesia - 6 hours ago

14 by DesuMaiden »»
16 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 2 hours ago

17 by DesuMaiden »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.