Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Digimon Adventure: Episode 34 Discussion

Feb 3, 12:26 AM

StormxNightmare said:
The theory that these are the kids from the original (1999) with amnesia seems more plausible with every passing episode.
Hikari also said "I knew that we were connected from a long, long time ago." There was also the thing @Sakarii quoted me back in episode 32. It's my headcanon now. I wish they'd confirm this more prominently, like with a flashback scene to OG. That's the only thing that can save this reboot anyway.

Feb 7, 11:03 AM

davidyodo24 said:
Lmao i laugh so hard when Hikari flying mid air giving her Speech to Tailmon for minutes...

They show us Hikari Crest again but didn't explain what it is.. but yet they explained about the Holy Ring...
Sometimes i wonder who wrote the script...

Also when scorpionmon crack the underwater city, why there is no water that comes in at all???
And how Tailmon Champion level can break the skin of Scorpionmon Ultimate level?
Again there is no power scaling here...

All you need is The Power of Friendship lol

All the things you mention is exactly what bothers me in this episode, i will add that the digimon sizes are inconsistent, one moment they are HUGEEEEEE that they can carry a greymon ans still space left , the next second they are just big enought but not THAT huge ... is just annoying

Feb 7, 12:26 PM

Standard we have to work together flair.

Feb 7, 6:19 PM
Noir_Alchemist said:
davidyodo24 said:
Lmao i laugh so hard when Hikari flying mid air giving her Speech to Tailmon for minutes...

They show us Hikari Crest again but didn't explain what it is.. but yet they explained about the Holy Ring...
Sometimes i wonder who wrote the script...

Also when scorpionmon crack the underwater city, why there is no water that comes in at all???
And how Tailmon Champion level can break the skin of Scorpionmon Ultimate level?
Again there is no power scaling here...

All you need is The Power of Friendship lol

All the things you mention is exactly what bothers me in this episode, i will add that the digimon sizes are inconsistent, one moment they are HUGEEEEEE that they can carry a greymon ans still space left , the next second they are just big enought but not THAT huge ... is just annoying

Oh really? I didn't really pay attention much to the size...
Maybe i will for this week Episode.. lol
So many inconsistent in this reboot

Feb 8, 3:31 PM

and good to see hikari fighting alongside taichi.

Feb 25, 11:54 AM

Oh I thought we were getting Angewomon this episode but it looks like they're saving it up for the next one. Alright then.

The setting was good. One of the interesting points of Digimon has always been the different unique settings in the Digiworld. You can never go wrong with an underwater city inside a fish skull that is propelled by a giant penguin controlled by a little dragon.

Although, one thing that really bothered me this episode is why there was no water leakage when the glass was shattered lol.

They also confirmed something I wish they just left open for interpretation. That there was really no need for the kids to hop on their Digimons while fighting. They should've just left that to the viewers' suspension of disbelief. Now, I actually have a good reason to say that the children riding on their Digimons is really just for show, to make things cooler.

Pretty much a filler-ish episode I guess. At least we finally get to see Angewomon next episode. Wonder when are we gonna see the rest of the cast do something significant though lol.