Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2021 4:18 PM

Mar 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So this chapter was centered around the relationship between Taro and Ai. I think their conversation about vampires being monsters and the reasons behind their thirst was very interesting. I wonder what will happen to Taro along the way. This feels a bit out of place in the general plot of Memories but it helps understand the hostility between humans and vampires and the reason behind it.
Jul 20, 2021 11:58 AM

Nov 2007
Ai tries her best to help Tarou, who eventually accepted her help.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 24, 2021 10:02 AM
Jul 2021
I liked this chapter so much it fits the setting prefecto because we are trying to find out what has kept Ai from wondering off from previous chapters. (Present) Also, it builds up mystery why she briefly does not fully explain to her father & sister why she has “some urgent meeting to attend”. This chapter focused in the past. In which it gives us a clue that she’s dealing with something and now we know it’s Taro. Heck, she is willing to spend most of her time with Taro.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight: Memories Chapter 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2017

3 by Aurakin »»
Nov 20, 2023 7:59 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight: Memories Chapter 32 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 20, 2021

2 by animalia »»
Mar 9, 2023 7:35 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight: Memories Chapter 38 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 20, 2022

0 by tsubasalover »»
Jun 20, 2022 4:00 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight: Memories Chapter 37 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 20, 2022

0 by tsubasalover »»
Jun 20, 2022 3:55 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight: Memories Chapter 34 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 28, 2021

2 by ThatDeadMikey »»
Apr 5, 2022 7:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.