Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 30, 2021 8:25 PM

Jun 2020
Adam is so annoying, and i'm so sad for Reki T^T

♡hyena zzZzzZ♡

Jan 30, 2021 8:40 PM

Sep 2020
T1mma said:
Honestly, as much as I'm enjoying this, I can't tell if this show wants to be realistic or unrealistic because this episode had a longboard skating on a diagonal wall with the skateboard being parallel.

I'm pretty sure I know enough about skateboarding to know that this isn't possible
What Langa did in the first episode, and then later bounced off some tree in third episode, skaters pulling some risky tricks, it'll lame to expect realism at this point, I think it made itself very clear that it doesn't wants to be realistic when a snowboader who have never skated before defeated Shadow, who is skating for years
Jan 30, 2021 9:03 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Holy shit this episode so intensed like in hell!

Yeah, ADAM! The matador, saiyan, joker, clown, gey, crusher, whatever his nickname was, surely its a sick af seeing all of his trick this episode. But, man, he was too cruel, by fucking up a newbie like Reki, and soon Ranga too. No mercy. Thats how S arena shall be. Full of trick, threats, and intricate peoples that loves crushing everything. Not even Shadow had the same kind of mentality. Adam proved to be the highest predator at those insane place. Good shit.

At least Reki did whatever he could to surpass his limit. Its good seeing his determination, by clearing that difficult railsliding trick, alone. However, since its not enough, ofc, lets make it done by master Ranga to busting up that creepy dude, for once and forever. Lets go!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 30, 2021 9:42 PM
Dec 2020
1) I’m getting MAJOR Hisoka vibes from Adam
2) Does anyone know the song they played behind Reki’s skating with Adam
Jan 30, 2021 10:19 PM

Aug 2018
this_shit_again said:
Gallyleo said:
Mmm yes, because gay people are only allowed to be bland good guys and never do anything problematic. All gay characters must be muh positive representation...

Because clearly that's what's happening in Japanese animated works..
Sure, just blatantly ignore all the BL series and movies coming out in Japan to fit your agenda...

Just because western media is chained by Twitter mobs' demands in a way that they can only make straight white people into villains anymore, doesn't mean that Japan should follow suit and stop their creators from expressing themselves freely. There are good and evil people in every class, race, sexual orientation and nationality, and there's nothing wrong in expressing that in media. Get tf over yourself.
Jan 30, 2021 10:32 PM
Aug 2019
eqorio said:
just me or ADAM is giving me very much DIO from jjba vibes

He even has the same VA as DIO, haha
Jan 30, 2021 10:46 PM

Jul 2016
Never thought someone could be raped while skating until I saw ADAM's skating style. Poor Reki.

Also not gonna lie, I would have gone at full force to receive that "Love Hug" from him. The dude's so damn handsome I swear.
Jan 30, 2021 10:51 PM

Jul 2017
Hunter x Hunter's Hisoka, is that you I see, to Adam's design reference?

The master manipulator, the "Matador of Love" DIO Adam has arrived to challenge Denki Reki, with the prize being skating with Langa, the one that has been on his eye since the beginning. Especially when Joe pre-warns about getting severely injured when challenged into a "beef" with Adam, you'd better believe it.

IRL though, Adam is like the usual corrupted spokesperson, definitely someone worth looking out for, more than the person who started "S", and people whom have taken his advice grew exponentially (e.g. Miya). Still can't get over the fact that Shadow a.k.a 24-year-old Hiromi is a flower bouquet guy, definitely a serious but likeable guy now.

Reki's training from Miya is HARD, but it needs to be due to Adam's level of expertise of butchering his opponents. And at long last, the "beef" between the "god of "S"" vs. Reki...plus Cherry Blossom and Joe. As much as the abhorrence of Adam strikes everyone, once he takes off, there's just no competition against the undefeated champion of "S". Even with Reki's slick moves, it's Adam's undisputed "Love Hug" tactic that broke the camel's back for the former.

WELL, LET'S GO!
Jan 30, 2021 11:08 PM

Mar 2013
Was the skating beef with Adam extremely over the top and very dramatic? Yes. Did I still enjoy it? HELL YEAH, THIS IS AMAZING! Its just fun to watch man, I dont know what to tell you. You gotta turn your brain off though

I am not looking for realism in this show. It mixes enough real life elements of skateboarding and adds some bullshit to it and it looks great

Also, no wonder Adam is kinda crazy, he's under so much pressure in his daily life, being a CEO, trying not to tarnish the family name, constantly attending meetings, having older people try to dictate your life, and possibly be in the closet while said people try to convince you to get married to a woman asap. I'd probably go WILD in my private life too.

I KNEW that Reki was gonna get his arm broken. That fall seemed really awful. Seems like he also got a concussion too. I hope Langa won't also get too injured in the next skating. Imagine breaking a leg... The show would have to fast-forward 2 months.

Also I hope Reki bounces back. I really want him to end up beating someone in the race. Maybe Langa can also give him some snowboarding tips that maybe he can utilize the way he does? Idk, I wonder where this is going, but I am intrigued
Jan 30, 2021 11:10 PM

Aug 2017
this show keeps adding more unrealistic aspects to it which is kind of expected now but the way they drew that poutine is an affront to Canadian culture.
Jan 30, 2021 11:21 PM
Jul 2013
Gallyleo said:
this_shit_again said:

Sure, just blatantly ignore all the BL series and movies coming out in Japan to fit your agenda...

Just because western media is chained by Twitter mobs' demands in a way that they can only make straight white people into villains anymore, doesn't mean that Japan should follow suit and stop their creators from expressing themselves freely. There are good and evil people in every class, race, sexual orientation and nationality, and there's nothing wrong in expressing that in media. Get tf over yourself.

Look how you specifically said BL genre and not your "usual" (for the lack of a better word) mainstream anime. You have to be rly ignorant to not notice how most if not every other anime except for those, hm 3? bl movies from last year still only puts lgbt+ people especially gay men as "okama" characters or "creepy perverts". There is nothing wrong with lgbtq+ chars being villains unless that stereotype is your main rep of gay people that you default to or they never appear in mainstream anime but in a niche category (BL).
Jan 31, 2021 1:05 AM

Sep 2013
that punk rock ost starting in the race was great,loving this anime more and more.
Deep dark fantasies
Jan 31, 2021 1:23 AM
Sep 2018
lezerman said:
I don't understand the reason to challenge Reki first, why not challenge Langa himself if you don't care about Reki?

Sick race, really fun, I was kinda expecting him to fly at the end since this is just crazy.

? reki challenged adam were you not watching or?
Jan 31, 2021 1:49 AM

Feb 2015
Gallyleo said:
this_shit_again said:

Name a single non-villain, non-creepy gay anime character who isn't from a BL anime.
Yeah, there are barely any and they pale in comparison to the evil-gay-stereotype.
Adam wouldn't even be a "straight, white" villain if he wasn't gay coded. He's japanese for all we know. And he can be a gay villain, it's just disappointing that that's nearly the only way gay characters are ever portrayed in non BL anime.

The episode was great as always.
Adam is a great villain so far imo. I understand that people are upset about Reki's treatment tho, he's kinda like a punching bag to make Langa seem better ^^'
StormxNightmareJan 31, 2021 1:53 AM
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Jan 31, 2021 2:35 AM
Jun 2019
ADAM is basically Hisoka with Dio's VA and I love it.
Jan 31, 2021 2:38 AM
Dec 2020
lezerman said:
I don't understand the reason to challenge Reki first, why not challenge Langa himself if you don't care about Reki?

Sick race, really fun, I was kinda expecting him to fly at the end since this is just crazy.

Adam is famous for putting people in the hospital. So I guess reki's purpose was just that. Getting hurt badly by Adam.
Jan 31, 2021 4:19 AM

Oct 2008
one things for sure...Adam is ruthless! and his VA...it became beyond insanity ruthless! lolz

Jan 31, 2021 4:53 AM

Nov 2019
Gallyleo said:
this_shit_again said:

Can you.. List 'all the BL series and movies coming out in Japan' without negative/problematic portrayal of queer characters..?

Oh and..

Mika-taicho said:
Gallyleo said:

Look how you specifically said BL genre and not your "usual" (for the lack of a better word) mainstream anime. You have to be rly ignorant to not notice how most if not every other anime except for those, hm 3? bl movies from last year still only puts lgbt+ people especially gay men as "okama" characters or "creepy perverts". There is nothing wrong with lgbtq+ chars being villains unless that stereotype is your main rep of gay people that you default to or they never appear in mainstream anime but in a niche category (BL).

Good point.

There are differences between BL categorized anime and anime intended for 'general audiences' in regards to how queer characters are portrayed.. Both of which still very problematic..

Gallyleo said:
Just because western media is chained by Twitter mobs' demands in a way that they can only make straight white people into villains anymore

'western media'.. 'twitter mobs'.. 'straight white people'..

Yeah.. I'm not sure what this claim is about..

But if you actually watch 'western media' you'll find that the villains come in all stripes.. Not to say that people of a certain category aren't overrepresented as a percentage of their cumulated representation, but surely not 'straight white people'..

Gallyleo said:
There are good and evil people in every class, race, sexual orientation and nationality, and there's nothing wrong in expressing that in media. Get tf over yourself.

Unless you portray people from a certain category as predominantly 'evil' and rarely 'good', then there's something wrong.. Read up on how (assumed) queer characters have been portrayed throughout the decades.. Specifically, how villains were often coded as queer.. There's a long history here..

Gallyleo said:
doesn't mean that Japan should follow suit and stop their creators from expressing themselves freely.

I think you have a weirdly idealized view of 'Japan'.. There's censorship within the Japanese animation industry.. Creators have expressed that they were hindered by decision makers when they tried to portray queer characters openly.. And sometimes, when manga/novels get adapted, they tone down the queer aspects of the work..
Jan 31, 2021 5:26 AM

Oct 2016
ADAM making papa DIO and Roswaal proud.

At least Reki was able to shine a bit before his pre-determined L. Give this man a W at least once please. Didn't expect Love Hug to be a literal hug lmao, he was really goin for it. A hug that puts people in the hospital. OST was pretty great this episode as well.

Looking forward to ADAM vs SNOW.
Jan 31, 2021 6:03 AM

Apr 2018
While i never expected this show to be realistic in any way and it went off the rails pretty quickly in that department anyway, i really gotta give credit where credit's due.

I've been getting a lot of enjoyment out of the more realistic, technical aspects of this show as well. It's been a lot of fun dissecting different - and to me clearly Snowboarding TM - moves that Langa pulls or at least tries to pull and kudos to the production team for getting right even the minor, completely unimportant details that people who don't snowboard would miss altogether.
Are the applications of those always realistic? Heck no. Or, presumably not, but frankly i gave up on skateboarding pretty quickly so i can only speak for one side of this equation. But in theory i can totally see what Langa is doing and why, and how that gives him unique strengths as a skateboarder.

So yeah, it's pure spectacle, but if you know where to look, you can get a lot of enjoyment out of the realism the show does offer.
Jan 31, 2021 7:01 AM
Dec 2012
Since more than one person mentioned the song during the race i'm going to free post what I found
Here is the soundtrack from the episode I think?

タイトル:「Seize the Moment!!」
アーティスト: ユウスケ Yuusuke(ex. HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR)
作詞:Konnie Aoki
作曲・編曲:NAOTO(ORANGE RANGE)
レーベル:アニプレックス

I'm guessing it's either Yuusuke or Naoto but I could be wrong

I can't find any of these songs anywhere besides buying the soundtrack physical copy though
Jan 31, 2021 7:17 AM

Jul 2014
As expected, Takehito Koyasu is once again providing an excellent performance here as ADAM, in a performance somewhat reminiscent of his performance as Roswaal in Re:ZERO; the vocal intonations when he's excited particularly gave me Roswaal vibes, while the lively animation of his physical mannerisms did the rest.

The only question I have is: what else can they do with this guy and the rest of the cast that will wow us now? It's going to be very hard to top the "Love Hug" unless ADAM has even more tricks up his sleeve beyond that and his astonishing ability to catch up from behind.
Jan 31, 2021 7:23 AM

Mar 2015
kistune120 said:
lezerman said:

I'm talking about the prize of the race being the chance to race with Langa, that there is no reason to run against reki first if all you want is to run against Langa(and since he is very willing to run against anyone, he would accept anyway).
Jan 31, 2021 7:27 AM

Nov 2009
Gallyleo said:
this_shit_again said:

There is a difference between a bad person who happens to be gay and a character where his homosexuality is used to make him feel more treating/creepy.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DepravedHomosexual

It's a literal homophobic trope, you take a character and you give him gay mannerism to make him more treating for the heroes.

Also none of the character in this anime are even white lmao. Or imagine thinking western media doesn't have villains of all types.
Jan 31, 2021 8:10 AM
Sep 2018
lezerman said:
kistune120 said:

I'm talking about the prize of the race being the chance to race with Langa, that there is no reason to run against reki first if all you want is to run against Langa(and since he is very willing to run against anyone, he would accept anyway).

sure but thats not how story telling works lol. adam insulted miya, reki confronted him, and knowing he would win he accepted it on the one condition.
Jan 31, 2021 10:20 AM

Jul 2013
When he was first introduced I was meh about him, but honestly I'm loving Shadow. His daytime vs. nighttime persona gap is hilarious. And him being "old" is relatable T_T

Reki tried hard, but Adam is on another level, poor kid. It would be unrealistic if Langa defeated Adam (like his chances could increase if Miya hardcore trained him), however I still want him to win :P

Joe coincidentally eating with Reki and Langa was amusing.
Jan 31, 2021 11:05 AM
Oct 2020
zanwolfe said:
Mika-taicho said:
Can this show like let Reki have his moments anywhere lmao instead of constantly putting him down for the sake of Langa. its always all Langa, Langa, Langa, Langa, Langa lmao i hope Reki stays a proper lead WITH Langa instead of being his supportive sidekick that got him into this sport.

Yeah, I love everything else, I just want Reki to be able to shine a bit more. Langa is cool, but he's had the spotlight the whole time, it's like the main boy's just used as a stepping stool for Langa.

Cool episode in general but I definitely agree on this one. Man, okay Langa is talented and quick learner because he used to d snowboarding and stuff , but ma boy Reki is the one who has been training him and even making skateboards and so on. He needs to be in the spotlight more !! He deserves it. Anyway, we will see how the things will turn out in the future ep.
looking forward to it.

Jan 31, 2021 11:13 AM

Apr 2015
as things are now, it looks like Langa is self-insert so Reki is more of "the best pal". but still its obvious that they both are protagonists and the dynamics may change in next episodes.
Jan 31, 2021 12:29 PM

Sep 2011
Wow, all it took was one small hint that Adam aka Ainosuke aka Blue DIO aka Rider Cu Chulaiinn might be gay and it set off all of the "How dare you make a gay villain" types in the audience.
Jan 31, 2021 1:06 PM
Dec 2019
MiiyoSon said:
T1mma said:
Honestly, as much as I'm enjoying this, I can't tell if this show wants to be realistic or unrealistic because this episode had a longboard skating on a diagonal wall with the skateboard being parallel.

I'm pretty sure I know enough about skateboarding to know that this isn't possible

You don't even have to go that far. When's the last time you seen a Skateboard with horns on it or a smart Skateboard?

Those horns are totally impractical and dangerous if those horns get caught in something it is not going to be pretty. Cherry Blossom's smartboard could be one of that new Esk8 (Electric Skateboard) those types of boards do exist.

Videoman190Jan 31, 2021 1:14 PM
Jan 31, 2021 4:21 PM

Oct 2020
I can't even give a structured review on this episode it almost had me in tears ToT

This episode was just pure RekiLanga content
1. ADAM IS A HISOKA KINNIE AND I AM SO MAD I AM NOT HAVING HIS SHIT HE RUINED REKI AND LITERALLY LICKED HIS BLOOD WHAT-
2. Have you EVER seen somebody smile that much and get that happy just by thinking about or seeing their best friend do well in something? I think not.
3. THAT LAST SCENE I wanted to cry y'all I-

However, there's a much more important part of this episode I want to go into, but I'll do it in this post as it's too long to put as part of an episode discussion.

Until next time :))
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2021 6:18 PM
Dec 2020
Por enquanto nada de mais, um anime que não decepcionou ainda, mas estou ficando com o pé atrás com tudo, o protagonista Reki não faz nada de especial o que me deixa decepcionado, esse episodio merecia minha review, Langa rouba todo o protagonismo dele.

4/10 para esse episodio
Jan 31, 2021 7:13 PM
Jan 2019
lezerman said:
kistune120 said:

It's probably because Adam not accepting a challenge would've been like him running away from a nobody. Even though people could also argue he 'doesn't have time for nobodies'. But that might not be how it works in their circle, and he has a reputation to uphold.
Jan 31, 2021 7:24 PM
Dec 2020
Adam is giving me a mix of Hisoka/Tsukiyama vibes LOL. But I love his character design so much that I want to like him even though he's the villain rn.

Props to Reki for sticking with it and making Adam even the tiniest bit annoyed towards the end there. Can't wait for the next episode, I'm hooked!
Jan 31, 2021 8:04 PM

Jun 2013
Adam absolutely stole the show and I'm at peace with that.

Also, that entire interaction during the preview for next week's ep... (funny but) jail!
Jan 31, 2021 9:09 PM

Aug 2015
Adam is all I hoped for and more. Absolute BASTARD. god BLESS. They drew so much detail for his teeth. Good lord the emphasis on his smile and canines.
whitherJan 31, 2021 9:22 PM
Jan 31, 2021 11:45 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
adam's freaking cool and force to be reckoned with in the skateboarding world! just glad that he wasn't so good because of some cheating tactics which I thought was going to be the case when they cut to his agent dude in the car watching reki from the cameras. But naw it's pure skill and ferocity and it's awesome

Probably going to fully destroy langa as well in the next episode but it's gonna be cool

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 1, 2021 5:07 AM

Aug 2018
Bernrika said:
Gallyleo said:

There is a difference between a bad person who happens to be gay and a character where his homosexuality is used to make him feel more treating/creepy.

It's a literal homophobic trope, you take a character and you give him gay mannerism to make him more treating for the heroes.
So are all those creepy straight characters heterophobic then? There are tons of "threateningly perverted" straight guys in anime. SAO is one of the most famous anime franchises and it has a rapey elf dude already in season 1. There's a series with a literal rapist protagonist airing right now. But good heavens if the Japanese dare to make a male villain that's creepy towards other men. Grab the pitchforks and torches! That's way different and going too far because... reasons!
Feb 1, 2021 7:04 AM

Nov 2019
Gallyleo said:
Bernrika said:

So are all those creepy straight characters heterophobic then?

Heterophobic..

Right.. Because straight males don't enjoy tons of positive portrayal to offset that.. If they would even feel any effect of negative portrayal as a priviliged majority group..

Can you explain what's 'heterophobic' about those portrayals..?

Gallyleo said:
SAO is one of the most famous anime franchises and it has a rapey elf dude already in season 1. There's a series with a literal rapist protagonist airing right now.

Let's see.. The examples you've given here are..
  • Shows that are targeted at a straight male viewer demographic
  • Written by straight male authors
  • Positively received by its intended audience

I think the question you should be asking is why so many straight males are drawn to those male rapist characters..

Gallyleo said:
But good heavens if the Japanese dare to make a male villain that's creepy towards other men. Grab the pitchforks and torches! That's way different and going too far because... reasons!

I mean.. This whole discussion escalated with your (reactionary) tirade.. Because you got offended by my character critique for some reason..

Gallyleo said:
this_shit_again said:

So who exactly is grabbing the pitchforks and torches' here..
this_shit_againFeb 1, 2021 8:08 AM
Feb 1, 2021 10:33 AM
Jul 2020
jmckenna15 said:
I don't know why, but for some reason I just can't get into this show beyond the animation quality. Like I can see why a lot of people are liking it, but is it because of the skateboarding? The characters are okay, the skateboarding is neat, but i don't feel like there's a whole lot going on that's keeping me hooked.

And I tend to like sports anime. Am i missing something?

Same, the characters don't appeal to me at all right now.
Feb 1, 2021 11:11 AM

Nov 2009
Gallyleo said:
So are all those creepy straight characters heterophobic then?

Are heterosexual demonized in many countries and sub culture and is their sexuality used to make them more treating? Are they the only straight characters in the show?

I know you are arguing in bad faith, but surely you can use your brain and understand how idiotic and full of false equivalence is your argument?

there are tons of "threateningly perverted" straight guys in anime.

There are fucktron of totally normal straight guys in anime. The protagonist is straight, he has a literal harem of girls who want to fuck him, literally 99% of SAO characters is straight (more like 100% lmao). The show doesn't make the fact he's straight to make him more creepy.

There's a series with a literal rapist protagonist airing right now. But good heavens if the Japanese dare to make a male villain that's creepy towards other men. Grab the pitchforks and torches! That's way different and going too far because... reasons!

Why can't you use your brain and stop with the false equivalency? Heck that fucking anime itself featured a gay rapist as the only gay character lmao. Meanwhile straight characters come in all kinds.
Feb 1, 2021 11:18 AM

Apr 2018
kxlluaz said:

1. ADAM IS A HISOKA KINNIE

like you're not the first one to say it but you sure put it in the worst way possible lkdsjalds fucking catboy tweens and hisoka kinnies thank you sk8 for literally having it All
Feb 1, 2021 1:04 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Adam may give off Dio/Hisoka vibes, but his mask is giving me Persona 5 vibes because its so pretty. Looks like challenging Adam to a beef was a mistake for Reki because he got destroyed in that battle. He's on a completely different level than the rest of the skaters. It seems that Adam likes to play mind games including creating the illusion of him going up hill at a ridiculous speed to psych his opponents out. Now that Adam has won the battle he has Lagna all to himself unless Cherry and Joe step in to settle their score with Adam.
Feb 1, 2021 2:52 PM

Oct 2020
I loved the group dynamic between Reki, Langa, Miya, and Shadow. It was funny as hell. Adam also did not disappoint.

The animation in this episode was insane. Made the skating look so damn cool, my jaw was dropped half the time. This show keeps exceeding my expectations.
Feb 1, 2021 3:10 PM

Jan 2017
Holy **** Bones is going wild with this original!

Also, that villain that looks like Lancer from Fate/SN mixed with Jojo design and a spark of nohomo (but maybe a little bit when no one is watching?) + he voiced by Dio VA but speaks more like Roswaal that is voiced by the same person!

MindBlow.gif
Feb 1, 2021 8:46 PM

Mar 2016
No one gonna talk about how a&w got/bought a place in this anime XD

Feb 2, 2021 8:10 AM

Oct 2020
elany said:
kxlluaz said:

1. ADAM IS A HISOKA KINNIE

like you're not the first one to say it but you sure put it in the worst way possible lkdsjalds fucking catboy tweens and hisoka kinnies thank you sk8 for literally having it All

fr like idk whether to be impressed scared happy or all of the above
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2021 11:51 AM

Mar 2019
jmckenna15 said:
I don't know why, but for some reason I just can't get into this show beyond the animation quality. Like I can see why a lot of people are liking it, but is it because of the skateboarding? The characters are okay, the skateboarding is neat, but i don't feel like there's a whole lot going on that's keeping me hooked.

And I tend to like sports anime. Am i missing something?

feeling the same way tbf! it's not as entertaining as i hoped
Feb 2, 2021 11:54 AM

Mar 2019
hmm, honestly not sure how to feel about this anime so far. wish that reki improved a bit more bc it's really feeling like langa is 10000x superior? will be super disappointed if langa beats adam somehow - adam is supposed to be the founder of S, there's no way he should be beaten by a rookie. judging from the preview and implications in this ep (the guy's face when adam's aunt mentioned marrying a woman), adam is gay..? and likes langa? well, that should be interesting. i'm excited to see how any romance plays out in this anime, though i strongly feel some of it will be 'implied'
Feb 2, 2021 12:22 PM

Apr 2007
It was obvious Reki was going to lose, but at least he was able to accomplish the move he was practicing, giving him one cool moment in the challenge.
Can't wait for Langa vs Adam :>
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Langa's relationship with reki ( 1 2 )

Old_School_Akira - May 7, 2022

65 by Tobimaroo »»
Mar 10, 3:11 AM

Poll: » SK∞ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

147 by Tobimaroo »»
Mar 4, 5:21 AM

Poll: » SK∞ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2021

210 by Tobimaroo »»
Jan 30, 4:56 AM

» SK8 the Infinity Event & Bucchigiri!?

OnlyAraku - Dec 31, 2023

8 by OnlyAraku »»
Jan 9, 12:56 PM

» Redundant

OnlyAraku - Dec 31, 2023

0 by OnlyAraku »»
Dec 31, 2023 8:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.