Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 29, 2021 9:15 PM
Jul 2018
i actually really like music anime although im not really a fan of opera type stuff, but maybe thats just the schools name. also, its kinda strange how they say "only unmarried women" but its whatever. the cover looks nice though so i feel like this could be something enjoyable.
Feb 18, 2021 9:39 AM

Dec 2018
The art looks interesting but other than that, not too interested by the whole “Opera” theme since I’m not a huge fan of music type anime in general with some exceptions.

Feb 25, 2021 2:35 AM

Nov 2007
Teaser
https://moca-news.net/article/20210225/2021022519000b_/01/

Additional Casts
PV 1
New Key Visual
OP: "Hoshi no Orchestra (星のオーケストラ)" by saji
Summer 2021
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/424826

Additional Cast
Airing on Saturdays at 24:00 (Sundays 0:00 a.m.) JST via AT-X, followed by Tokyo MX, BS11, and HTB starting July 3 (4th after midnight). Abema, dAnimestore etc. will also stream it.
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/430643

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQyvkHBZA_xBaNWjpP2VbQj8qrPqUfRmB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVv_q25g1Z8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS2pC_mO_UI
tsubasaloverJun 25, 2021 3:52 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 16, 2021 3:14 AM

Oct 2017
Key Visual:
https://twitter.com/AIR_News01/status/1382998766353993729?s=19

The "Kageki Shojo!!" TV anime begins this July. (Studio: PINE JAM)

New PV:

https://t.co/DackKFryl2

HP: https://t.co/IhbYMZjfZc
Apr 25, 2021 9:41 AM
Apr 2021
Im very excited I have the manga and loved it and I’m thrilled to see they are making an anime for it ! 💖💖
Jun 3, 2021 5:40 PM

Apr 2012
mahoushaojiu said:
I'm really excited about this. The trailer looks great. I feel like there haven't been enough good shoujo manga adaptations lately (Fruits Basket's final season airing right now is really good, but would love to have more!) I'm also really into shoujo with primarily female casts, which is pretty rare. Heard good things about the manga too - lots of comparisons to Glass Mask and Kaleido Star, both of which are great series.

I see MariMite as your favorites. Don't say you love all-female shoujo because of shipping.
Jul 1, 2021 1:10 PM

Jul 2017
Jul 3, 2021 2:32 AM

Jul 2017
D1tchd1gger said:
Sounds a bit like Revue Starlight.
Same here, but I'm hoping to see this differently from that.
Jul 3, 2021 3:11 AM

Apr 2012
KANLen09 said:
D1tchd1gger said:
Sounds a bit like Revue Starlight.

These shows have nothing in common other than Takarazuka as a general theme. For example, HS is practically devoid of homoerotic connotations and appeal to a male audience. I would say the difference between the two is like Free and your typical shonen spokon.
Jul 3, 2021 6:09 AM

Dec 2018
Well, I am probably not going to like this anime. Because It has males in it. I prefer only females in my anime. Cute anime girls suit my taste better

There are some rare exceptions. And anime with males in it that I enjoy. So you never know. But I am a pessimist by nature so I don't expect much from this

More looking forward to the new Love Live. Only cute girls and all of them are lesbians,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Jul 3, 2021 9:14 AM
May 2017
Yuri-Crusader said:
Well, I am probably not going to like this anime. Because It has males in it. I prefer only females in my anime. Cute anime girls suit my taste better

There are some rare exceptions. And anime with males in it that I enjoy. So you never know. But I am a pessimist by nature so I don't expect much from this

More looking forward to the new Love Live. Only cute girls and all of them are lesbians,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

^This guy here officer, he's exceeding basedness levels
Jul 3, 2021 9:35 AM
Jul 2018
Yuri-Crusader said:

yeah gonna have to agree with u on this one, hope they dont ruin it but i really dont wanna get my hopes up to just be disappointed later so ill just keep my expectations low...
Jul 3, 2021 3:37 PM

Jul 2017
RobertBobert said:
KANLen09 said:

These shows have nothing in common other than Takarazuka as a general theme.

So "a bit like" then, as I said.

RobertBobert said:
For example, HS is practically devoid of homoerotic connotations and appeal to a male audience. I would say the difference between the two is like Free and your typical shonen spokon.

What's HS? You mean KS?
Where did I say anything about it being Yuri?
The synopsis says
"entered the "Red Flower Opera Music School" to develop the human resources"
"where everything is disjointed"
Which sounds like there's more to it than just a performance academy "like Revue Starlight"! Either that or it's poorly worded.
Jul 3, 2021 10:52 PM

Apr 2012
D1tchd1gger said:
RobertBobert said:

These shows have nothing in common other than Takarazuka as a general theme.

So "a bit like" then, as I said.

RobertBobert said:
For example, HS is practically devoid of homoerotic connotations and appeal to a male audience. I would say the difference between the two is like Free and your typical shonen spokon.

What's HS? You mean KS?
Where did I say anything about it being Yuri?
The synopsis says
"entered the "Red Flower Opera Music School" to develop the human resources"
"where everything is disjointed"
Which sounds like there's more to it than just a performance academy "like Revue Starlight"! Either that or it's poorly worded.

I didn't say anything about whether you mentioned yuri or not. I just explained in general terms why and how much I consider these shows to be different.
Jul 9, 2021 6:08 AM

May 2009
Is this really yuribai?
Jul 9, 2021 8:03 AM
Jul 2018
bastek66 said:
Is this really yuribai?
well yknow, bisexual people do exist...
Aug 15, 2021 2:09 PM
Dec 2020
😨🤢🤢🤮
Nov 11, 2021 2:31 PM

Oct 2008
It's a good show, I saw the kiss scene and knew I would love this series.
Dec 2, 2021 1:58 AM
May 2019
It's definitely the best anime of 2021 and I'm looking forward to many more seasons of this! I hope it surpasses One Piece in episode count One day.
Feb 13, 2022 6:56 AM

Aug 2010
I came in the series very skeptical, and I chocked when I saw all the VERY familiar, to me, scenery in the opening theme, I thought, they were VERY brave to go THIS close to the real thing (the theatre company this work revolves around, which I'm a fan of)

^this I took myself

with shoujo kageki being such a disgrace and disrespectful to the theatre company I was holding my breath a lot.

to my delight, they were not only very careful with how they dealt with several things about the company, but also I recognized so many things I was laughing my butt off and yelling "NO THEY DIDN'T!!!" 🤣
especially with the sports festival lol, having watch it in a whole, and yelling every now and again YES THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENED was so entertaining.

Now, I'm a yuri head through and through, but this is never going to be a yuri anime/manga because of the reference to the theatre company.

Also knowing the shows and the references they made to them, especial with romeo and Juliette, a show I have watched live myself. Made the experience so much more fun.
Is also such a theatre company's fan thing to nerd over RoV and Oscarsama, we do know all the lines be assured ahahha.

now to the unrealistic parts:
- they would never get a former idol, especially one involved in a scandal, in she would be rejected by fame alone.
- they would never get in a girl like the protagonist, no matter how tall, or charismatic. and even if they did, they would never give her roles to go up the ranks, precisely because she would never be able to lead a troupe. It's not really a job for clumsy goofballs.

but whatever lol I dont really like either character, I find many others way more interesting.

just for everyone's info, the military training is 100% true. (the military teaches the girls how to march and posture, they do not get weapon training if you were wondering lol )
(ง`▽´)ง
Feb 25, 2022 10:22 AM
Jul 2017
Yuri-Crusader said:

Wow y'all are sexist af like damn

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2021

43 by Tobimaroo »»
Apr 11, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

112 by Tobimaroo »»
Apr 10, 1:43 AM

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2021

148 by Tobimaroo »»
Apr 10, 1:41 AM

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2021

90 by Shaka-bun »»
Feb 10, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

102 by mintmin »»
Jan 15, 8:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.