Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 3, 2021 3:49 AM

Nov 2019
Chika suddenly asking if he was still seeing his male cousin when Yuni asked him if he liked Itoko..

jasminekes said:
Everyone is having a problem with this anime for having the most insignificant little detail that is the blushing with some characters and because of that thinking the anime is gay but are completely blind to the possible incestuous budding romance between the main character and his female cousin

There's a pervading homoromantic (sometimes even erotic) undercurrent in the show.. The only problem i have with it is that it's basically just queerbait at this point..

I know that Itoko has a crush on Yuni.. And that even Yori knows.. While Yuni is oblivious to it.. Maybe they put that in for straight (male) viewers, i don't know.. I just rather not think about it..

Feb 3, 2021 10:19 AM
Jul 2018
I hope they face someone strongersomething like that.
Feb 7, 2021 9:24 PM
Jan 2018
When are they getting an actual coach...like I don't they will make it to nationals with teenagers as coaches, there's only a certain amount to experience and knowledge they can have. They need a professional.

Sadly, the main focus is going more to the drama part, the pacing of the match was so fast and I couldn't connect with the development of the team´s abilities, as the training was very fast too.

Now, is Haijima´s thing with his past teammates never going to appear again? Apparently it was as traumatizing as it made at the beginning, a big plot hole.
Feb 11, 2021 3:22 PM

Jun 2014
Yuni seems to be getting better, and they did well as a team.

There's something about Yori that we don't know. Why were those guys beating him up?

Mar 8, 2021 11:30 AM

Jan 2021
That sleepover training scene was very adorable ^^

I feel bad for Yori and I wonder what's going to happen :(

Idk why people are rating this so low. Just because it's not nonsense and realistic??
Mar 8, 2021 12:38 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The pacing is really terrible, it's so fast that it's hard to follow what is happening, why the training camp ended so fast? We almost saw nothing, same for the match, and now they're gonna do some drama with that fight scene I suppose
May 9, 2021 12:14 PM

Jul 2015
Juicy ass-slap there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seems like the drama this time was a minor one and quickly resolved over a simple laundry.

Jan 18, 2022 7:41 AM
May 2020
FuMomo-kun said:
The way the ball squashed and stretched and squashed again really showed the power of the impact.

The animation was so well done and satisfying to look at.

Finally, one of my questions was answered. I wasn't sure if the girl was Yuni's cousin or if her name was just Itoko. It seems she was a cousin named Itoko. That's quite confusing. lol

I'm glad Yuni wore those tiny shorts again! lol. Plus, he even got spanked. haha

It ended with quite the drama. I hope Yuni calls the police, since that's the responsible thing to do.

Actually ,when i rewatched the episode i noticed something:Oda was the one who got spanked ,not Yuni. Yuni for some reason yelped without getting spanked lol
Jan 18, 2022 7:48 AM
May 2020
Rickydory123 said:
Aoki is taller that Gojo Satoru by 3cm ◐.̃◐

Why does how many underwear you brought even matter (◐∇◐*)

That spank tho 👌🏽 (I had to repeat it twice cause I thought Aoki spanked Oda 🗿)

Looks like something's up with Yori, let's see what happens in the next episode.

Anyway, I like Oda and Aoki more than the actual mcs. I wish it focused on them a little more.

Actually Aoki really spanked Oda. That's what i think. If you notice their position, you'll see that Yuni waskn kneeling,but Oda was standing. Plus his ass is small too XD

Also I TOTALLY agree! In fact,these two,Aoki and Oda should've been there protagonists or at least main characters so they will get more attention
Jan 18, 2022 8:59 AM

Mar 2016
FujoshiGreekcook said:
FuMomo-kun said:
The way the ball squashed and stretched and squashed again really showed the power of the impact.

The animation was so well done and satisfying to look at.

Finally, one of my questions was answered. I wasn't sure if the girl was Yuni's cousin or if her name was just Itoko. It seems she was a cousin named Itoko. That's quite confusing. lol

I'm glad Yuni wore those tiny shorts again! lol. Plus, he even got spanked. haha

It ended with quite the drama. I hope Yuni calls the police, since that's the responsible thing to do.

Actually ,when i rewatched the episode i noticed something:Oda was the one who got spanked ,not Yuni. Yuni for some reason yelped without getting spanked lol

You just made me re-watch a year old episode! lol. I am pretty sure it was Yuni who got spanked. Yuni is standing slightly behind Oda and to the left, and the guy who got spanked was also positioned in the same place. I know their poses got reversed in the backside shot; but that could have been the artists getting confused since Yuni is supposed to be taller.
Jun 1, 2023 7:05 AM

Dec 2022
This anime sure do like its flashbacks...I always feel like i've skipped an episode at the start every time.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

64 by fiveguysshake »»
Apr 16, 12:15 PM

Poll: » 2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

43 by fiveguysshake »»
Apr 16, 8:42 AM

Poll: » 2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

35 by fiveguysshake »»
Apr 16, 8:24 AM

Poll: » 2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2021

53 by fiveguysshake »»
Apr 13, 10:37 AM

Poll: » 2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jan 7, 2021

155 by fiveguysshake »»
Apr 13, 7:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.