Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 26, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh the mighty Rimuru. He makes almost everything look simple after his accomplishments. Seems he's still greatly appreciated by characters in his world, especially the elves. (kinda reminds me of the first season)

It seems this episode went a little wild on the drinking though. Oh and even goblins gets nosebleeds when they get turned on LOL.

Stark700Jan 26, 2021 7:47 AM
Jan 26, 2021 6:30 AM

Feb 2018
It's a boring meeting, I don't know if it's right to be called a meeting. Asking Rimuru about that incident, of course Rimuru had a little doubt. They really doubted Demon Lord Milim, I thought Milim was indeed a cute and beautiful girl but it was a little surprising that she was a Demon Lord. Is this the effect of alcohol, xD. It's good that they like alcohol but I prefer Shion who was drunk while drinking the alcohol that Shuna brought.

All hail Lord Rimuru, I think Rimuru is more suited to using his human form than using his slime form, because that crown would seem strange, and also nice aisatsu Rimuru-sama. That's an awesome speech, it makes. And also really like, elf heaven.

It is a best elf heaven, Gobuta and the other goblins seem to really like that house. It's just that Gobuta prefers big oppai elf. Whatever I'll do my best for that oppai, lol. I'll pay for the glass with my body. Rimuru's sake looks like it will be the tastiest drink, it's just that why would Rimuru go to a brothel if Rimuru had Shuna and Shion, xD.

I thought this plan would go easy, but it all ended with Shuna and Shion approaching them. "Why are you here?" Rip. Shuna's expression when angry is also cute, Shuna is really dangerous. Nice Dogeza and nice pose, xD. As punishment, Rimuru must eat Shion's cooking for a week, damn. That's a harsh punishment just for an elf oppai.

So is that the real wizard, okay She's too op. It closes with Myuran's introduction.
Jan 26, 2021 7:44 AM

Jun 2019
Rimuru just keeps going forward with befriending everyone. Uniting every country and many kingdoms. Rimuru really knows his stuff. How to tackle different kinda situations.
Drunk Shion was really funny but kinda adorable as well.
Jan 26, 2021 8:07 AM

Jun 2020
Enjoying this Slice of Life feel while I can......

I said keep your hands on the table
Jan 26, 2021 8:15 AM

Apr 2014
Too short, too humble, too much appeal. That's described all about Rimiru's apology. lmao
That elven tavern is fantastic. No wonder why Rimuru wants to visit again. Shion and Shuna are very scary when they angry about Rimiru.

Arin-san said:

Couldn't agree more.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 26, 2021 8:17 AM
Nov 2015
Yup enjoy this slice of life

Before the brick hit hard later........
Jan 26, 2021 8:24 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Every one here is foreshadowing that something big is coming. The sooner the better I say. This episode was a tad on the boring side, specially the long dialogue/info dump we got at the beginning with the dwarf king.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 26, 2021 8:27 AM

Jun 2012

EILF, I'll remember that one next time.
Jan 26, 2021 8:27 AM

Feb 2019
Enjoying these slice of life moments for as long as I can before the meat of volume 5 gets here.. 😔

That whole sequence with rimuru getting caught by Shion and Shuna was hilarious 😂 “just eat shion’s cooking for a whole week” lmaoo.
Jan 26, 2021 8:28 AM
Jul 2018
this episode was so chill and funny lol, gobta's nosebleed had me dying. new girl seems pretty interesting, maybe she'll join the heroes
Jan 26, 2021 8:29 AM

Apr 2019
Oh god... 1 week of Shion's cooking, I hope they survive.

Myulan seems interesting, she's really strong too. I'm excited to see what happens with Youm and her.

Jan 26, 2021 8:36 AM
Sep 2015
King Gazel is so DILF!
Youm is so cool!
Is that just a hostess club or prostitution brothel?
And when will Demon Lord Beastmaster appear?
Jan 26, 2021 8:37 AM
Jan 2021
I like it because this season shows what they missed in season 1 so that it makes the audience not confused when entering the main story
Jan 26, 2021 8:38 AM
Dec 2018
Syureria said:
It's a boring meeting, I don't know if it's right to be called a meeting. Asking Rimuru about that incident, of course Rimuru had a little doubt. They really doubted Demon Lord Milim, I thought Milim was indeed a cute and beautiful girl but it was a little surprising that she was a Demon Lord. Is this the effect of alcohol, xD.

I think it's less of doubt and more of trying to hide the fact that Rimuru has relations with a Demon lord.
Jan 26, 2021 8:40 AM
Oct 2016
Both business and pleasure in the dwarf kingdom. Rimuru going back to the elf bar was hilarious and brought back some memories from season one. Those early days were so uncertain yet so fun, Rimuru has come a long way since then its amazing. Delivered that speech to the dwarf kingdom citizens greatly I thought but Dwargon did not agree. I may be onto something but I still think Rimuru came off relatable to the people about wanting a kingdom like theirs with monsters and humans living together. His conversation with Dwargon about the kingdoms and demons lords Rimuru has partnered with did reveal some things. Rimuru is definitely a demon lord seducer having gotten two powerful ones on his side more or less. Partnering with a supposedly bitter king in the animal kingdom brings even greater importance to Tempest like Dwargon said. Rimuru has gotten a lot on his plate these days working up Tempest reputation. Interesting end to the episode with Youm meeting this Myulan lady and her very powerful magic.
Jan 26, 2021 8:43 AM

Jul 2017
Arin-san said:
Is everyone gonna mention this way before shit hits the fan?

Continuing on with Season 1 leftovers, the meeting of Rimuru and King Gazel sure is both hearty, intense, and apple brandy (Great Sage, don't cancel the alcohol resistance please). Shion sure got drunk fast, and that's the standard absurdity.

Eurazania confirmed, and now affirmed with Dwargon. That speech is too simple, too humble and very condescending with emotion and sympathy, just like life before reincarnation.

Of course, the Interspecies Reviewers kind of paradise follows thereafter for Gobuta and the rest, just be sure that Shuna or Shion doesn't catch y'all. Gobuta's such a chad LOLs, and Rimuru continues the apple brandy selling business. But of course...someone had to snitch them, and it's both ogres receiving Gobzo's reply like a innocent man.

Youm got defeated by Myulan...and this is only just the start of the troubles. Wondering if Myulan will change sides and be won by Rimuru's side instead.
Jan 26, 2021 8:47 AM

Oct 2017
I'd be perfectly fine with Shion's cooking thou, there's lots of love in there.
Jan 26, 2021 8:49 AM

Sep 2018
Too short. Too humble. Too much relies on peoples compasion. King Rimuru still has much to learn!
Also, Gabzo is a honest boy he cant just lie to Shuna-sama...
It looks like we are done with adapting skiped content from last season and next episode we'll see the start of the new arc.
FarmaceutJan 26, 2021 8:53 AM
well that's just my opinion.....
Jan 26, 2021 8:56 AM

Mar 2020
Always that one guy who is way too honest. Well, no point in dwelling on the past, It's only one week of eating horrifying cooking.
Jan 26, 2021 9:04 AM

Jul 2017
Drunk Shion is both embarrassing and cute.

Best boy Gobuta is having the best day of his life.

Eating Shion's cooking for a week? They are definitely gonna die.
Jan 26, 2021 9:08 AM

Jun 2019
Although the final fight scene was very short, it was very epic.
Jan 26, 2021 9:10 AM
Dec 2018
Farmaceut said:
Too short. Too humble. Too much relies on peoples compasion. King Rimuru still has much to learn!
It looks like we are done with adapting skiped content from last season and next episode we'll see the start of the new arc.

I don't think we are done adapting skipped content just yet, since Rimuru still has to get his adventurer license, and some more miscellaneous things that we missed from the first season. We probably won't enter any "new" content until at least episode 5.
Jan 26, 2021 9:33 AM

Aug 2013
I laughed so hard at Gobuta's nosebleed.

Drunk Shion is so cute and you really don't want to anger Shuna.

Jan 26, 2021 9:38 AM
Sep 2020
Rimuru says when talking to Gazel that he also established relations with Blumund, when did that happen?
Jan 26, 2021 9:50 AM

Sep 2014
Rimuru holding drunk Shion, god I wish that were me.
That was some next level nosebleed from Gobuta, rip.
Myulan's got some really great moves there wew, really liking her voice too.
Jan 26, 2021 9:56 AM

Apr 2020
We're back on two things. First, King Gazel is back as they and Rimuru talks about their intentions and manages to strengthen their friendship more with good ol' alcohol, wtf. Also nice to see Gazel giving advice to Rimuru on his speeches, "pretty short, pretty humble, and too dependent on other people's sympathies". Well Rimuru is still improving as a leader, so pretty nice to know that from a King.

Also what came back in this episode is some GOOD OL' FANSERVICE. We're back at the Elf bar and HOT DAMN those elfs still looking thicc and boingy (unlike our quintuplets, damn you Bibury). "E.I.L.F., I mean elf ladies" - Rimuru 2021. Gobta with those fanservice nosebleeds is fuxking hilarious, damn he still amazes me. But too bad the happy times didn't last as Shion and Shuna discovers all of them (damn you Gobzo, you pure fuxking bastard). Well they need to survive Shion's cooking for a damn week...that is going to be 'torture'.

And in the last scene, we got Myulan and Youm meeting together. What seems to be a normal "I'll prove you" scene turns out to be the "end of the beginning" moment according to some of you motherfxkers. So yeah the good times were certainly nice, but this season is going to take itself serious now.
Jan 26, 2021 10:05 AM

Sep 2018
jaw201 said:
Farmaceut said:

I don't think we are done adapting skipped content just yet, since Rimuru still has to get his adventurer license, and some more miscellaneous things that we missed from the first season. We probably won't enter any "new" content until at least episode 5.

Highly doubt, judging by the name of the next episode.
well that's just my opinion.....
Jan 26, 2021 10:10 AM

Sep 2019
The pub part was hilarious, I loved the fanservice. She didn't care about my boy Gobuta's confession.
Jan 26, 2021 10:36 AM

Dec 2012
The leader of his country bowing down to two whiny and quite frankly annoying followers of his: not funny.
Shion has been annoying for a long time and now Rimuru joins the gang by not having a backbone to save his life.
Jan 26, 2021 10:46 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Given how skilled the three were letting them leave certainly is a loss for the kingdom. Well anyone who doesn't know her will indeed find it hard to believe that cute little Milim is actually a demon lord. But Demon lord seducer what a curious title. Still if Rimuru plays his cards right Tempest sure can become much bigger in the world. Drunk Shion was hillarious. Honesty and respect is the best way to get someone to believe in you. Far more effective than mere strength. Rimuru and the boys sure had fun with the ladies Gobta especially. Shuna and Shion's smiles and the pressure that they emitted as they came for Rimuru sure was terrifying. Back in tempest looks like the infiltrator is finally here in the form of Myulan. Overall a pretty laid back ep that combined excellent plot advancement with world building combined with the series trademarked scary comedy. Curious what Myulan's plans are though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2021 11:04 AM
Sep 2020
In terms of story , didn't progress much but I pretty much enjoyed it . It was so wholesome and funny ...

Looking for more soon
Jan 26, 2021 11:34 AM

Aug 2020
Drunk Shion was so cute.
Jan 26, 2021 11:35 AM

Nov 2011
Shion is too fucking good. I liked how she was boosting and Rimuru was like "Why is she happy?" LOL come on bro.

Pretty funny episode overall though.

Some really good moments in this episode. Can't wait for the GIFs to come out.

Also Super excited to see what happens between Mjurran and Youm
SoraSenpaiJan 26, 2021 11:38 AM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 26, 2021 11:36 AM

May 2019
How cute Rimuru was in his king's clothing uwu

Gobuta is my boy. He's always so fun to watch lmao. Gobzo on the other hand, what a snitch tsk.

Why do they punish Rimuru tho. And why is Rimuru so afraid of them lol if he said "Yo, I'll do whatever I want. You're my servants" what could they do? Gazel is right, he needs to act more like a ruler. 📏

Youm is hot as always, even when he's getting beaten.
bluninjaJan 26, 2021 11:40 AM
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Jan 26, 2021 11:43 AM
Dec 2018
I assume the dwarfs from Tempest got a special entry permit to that kingdom since they were exiled... did they mention about this at some point? Maybe I missed it.

Glordit said:

Weird choice of sub translation since he only said "ero" in Japanese.
Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
Jan 26, 2021 12:24 PM

Jun 2012
skysurf said:
I assume the dwarfs from Tempest got a special entry permit to that kingdom since they were exiled... did they mention about this at some point? Maybe I missed it.

Glordit said:

Weird choice of sub translation since he only said "ero" in Japanese.

That's just the nature of TL'ing. You can try and go with 1:1 but it might end up reading/sounding strange at times, or you can work with the context and situation and make it flow a little better.

I know it's not 100% correct but it fits the situation and Rimuru's character fairly well.
Jan 26, 2021 12:28 PM

Apr 2018
Such a good episode.

Watching Rimuru make that speech got the heart of the people but no Gazel himself although he did give Rimuru constructive criticism. That Liquor do be looking good af.

Ah yes, The Elf paradise, Shuna, and Shion got hella mad at Rimuru going with them but I guess Rimuru got let off by Shion cooking for him for a week.
Jan 26, 2021 12:36 PM

Apr 2020
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Rimuru still has some learning to do. If he survives Shion's cooking for a week....
Jan 26, 2021 12:56 PM
Jun 2019
phantomfandom said:
King Gazel is so DILF!
Youm is so cool!
Is that just a hostess club or prostitution brothel?
And when will Demon Lord Beastmaster appear?

Hostess club, no prostitution. And the Beastmaster, well it might be a bit before we get to see anything major with him, he's got scene or two in the next arc but all the big stuff comes from Youm's home kingdom.
Jan 26, 2021 1:41 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So we get another laid back episode where Rimuru's group travels to the Dwargon Kingdom and establish their relationship between Rimuru and King Gazel as allies. However, Rimuru still has a lot to learn in being a leader as he gave a very lukewarm speech and King Gazel criticize Rimuru for his speech being Too short, Too humble, Too much relies on peoples compasion. A ruler needs lead with power and authority so Rimuru might want to take some speech lessons. I knew the trip to elf paradise was going to end in a disaster since Gobzo was the one who spilled the beans and his punishment is to eat Shion's cooking for a week.
Jan 26, 2021 2:25 PM

Apr 2015
Drunk Shion was something else again, this girl makes stuff so much more entertaining.

That's the most powerful nosebleed I have ever seen! It even shot out of Gobuta's eyes XD Can't blame the guy, that elf hostess bar is blessed with culture.

Rip Rimuru, let's see if he can survive a week long cooking of Shion. Shuna is cruel to even suggest that... the horror XD

Myulan look cute. Seems like a nice addition to Youm's group!
Jan 26, 2021 2:45 PM
Aug 2018
jaw201 said:
Farmaceut said:

Did he not do all of that in season 1? Most of this "skipped content" is stuff that was okay to gloss over. Some should have been touched upon, but now that the time is gone and it isn't all that relevant for the story, I'm not sure why we're stuck on it. With how fast the more important details get hammered into the story, they could probably have put the skipped content into one episode. I've enjoyed this series enough to have me reading the LN and the manga to the point where I'm up to date with the english releases, but I'm getting to where I don't want to watch this anymore unless something necessary happens other than filler. Yes, these episodes aren't entirely filler, no they are not a complete waste of time, but they are indeed beating around the bush far more than necessary.
Jan 26, 2021 2:52 PM
Jul 2018
MegamiRem said:
I'd be perfectly fine with Shion's cooking thou, there's lots of love in there.

I mean lots of love, yes. Toxic ingredients? Most likely as well.
Jan 26, 2021 3:06 PM

Dec 2013
Dwarf king stuff was alright, The man really does seem way more kingly than Rimuru does.

Rimuru being caught after going to elf bar was hilarious. RIP.

Not sure why but I have a bad feeling about the girl at the end.
Jan 26, 2021 4:00 PM

Mar 2010
What a fun episode, I felt so bad for rimura and the lads for having to be caught.. now dat food is gonna kill em RIP end of the anime XD but damn that new character at the end really peaked my interest o.o like damn what a beauty and strong asf as well o.O I wonder if she really is a ally or not.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 26, 2021 4:43 PM

Mar 2019
I believe I love Tensura show because it takes the more political/nation growing route for the series over mindless shounen stu power flexing. It reminds me of Spice and Wolf in a way.
Jan 26, 2021 5:10 PM
Apr 2017
It was an interesting episode...
At least Rimuru don't suffer (only a "little") the punishment as he is immune to poison...
It's a good and bad resistance, no alchool for him!
Jan 26, 2021 5:23 PM

Dec 2014
Nice episode again.

Gobuta sure enjoyed himself, that nosebleed was truly one of epic proportions. xD
Angry Shuna is super adorable too. That entire sequence was great. <3

Personally I like Rimuru's more sincere and humble approach to leading.
Jan 26, 2021 5:55 PM
Aug 2020
guys correct me if im wrong but i remember that rimuru can't eat and drink( at least can't taste them (if its so then why the hell he act like he enjoyed drinking) ) while using slime form but in this episode rimuru drank whole glass of liqour

dealbreaker for me
Jan 26, 2021 5:58 PM

Nov 2017
Loved that they keep in the little comedy bits in from the LN/Manga,such as Great Sage negating the alcohol,and Shion and Shuna,esp Shuna's revenge on Rimuru for going to the Elf Paradise and not telling her.
A week of Shion's cooking,damn,I'd rather have that than a year of the missus's cooking :)
Though either way,i'd probably be dead!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

255 by Gogeta_Blue69 »»
Apr 21, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

190 by Shocked »»
Apr 20, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2021

239 by Shocked »»
Apr 20, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2021

347 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 20, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2021

322 by Magicmist »»
Apr 7, 10:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.