Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Mar 28, 2023 8:55 PM
Mar 2023
this episode... busted!
May 1, 2023 3:29 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Lmao, great ep. Super wholesome for the most part then awkward/funny towards the end XD I totally knew Slyph was going to be a girl this whole time. The voice gave it away :D
May 27, 2023 10:22 PM
Jan 2023
damn it affected my feeling.
Jun 25, 2023 11:37 AM

Jan 2018
Rudeus makes a friend and almost loses them... all in one episode. That was entertaining to watch.

But I'm glad Sylphiette is still friends with him. Who knows what he would've done if he lost the only friend he made after who knows how long.
Jul 1, 2023 8:42 PM

Jul 2022
Mother of God, these episodes pass like water
Jul 2, 2023 2:39 AM

Dec 2022
Can alr tell this series will show a lot of dramas and i'm obviously up for em.

Jul 10, 2023 4:40 AM
Aug 2016
I love that the MC is not a chosen one
Jul 22, 2023 7:36 AM
Aug 2021
Good father and a good son
Jul 23, 2023 8:37 AM

May 2015
Damn this holy relic is something else :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 5, 2023 4:34 PM
Aug 2021
I never liked the dad, yeah. dick
Aug 13, 2023 9:59 AM
Dec 2022
Pretty good ep all around nothing bad about it.
Aug 19, 2023 12:28 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Lol so it turns out this won't be the last time Rudy thinks that Sylphie is a boy

The scene where Rudy destroys Paul is one that I remember pretty well. I love how Rudy stands up for himself instead of backing down, and how Paul doesn't stay the bad guy and instead regrets his words, and maybe even grows a little, learning from his '4' year old son. Watching it again though, I now feel like it was just ever-so-slightly rushed (which is definitely the case of the first few episodes of season 2 [not PART 2, we'll get to that after this} if you know what I mean), like as if there was a bit more to be said. I can say without a doubt that the light novels definitely fleshed out this whole thing even more. That's obvious because that's always the case with light novels, but I think that case is even more true here. Like towards the end of the first half Rudy just goes on mentioning what happens after, how those 3 kids keep bothering him and how he fends them off. At least they kept in his deduction that the mother of that boy was using this whole situation just to go see Paul. That was pretty funny at least lol. That, and I love how Paul says that with Rudy acting so mature, he was almost relieved that he did something as childish as punch another kid in the face. So yes it did feel a bit rushed now that I think about it, but they kept in enough, and I'm glad they kept this whole thing in rather than omit it completely. And hey maybe I'm completely wrong and they adapted it completely. I'm not a light novel reader, yet, but yeah maybe I'm wrong and they did it all perfectly.

We then return to Rudy hanging out with Sylphie and teaching her magic, and I like how he explains how the hot water he used on her before wasn't just hot water, but rather him summoning both water and fire together, to heat the water. I love small things like that. Small like my pp amirite. Anyway, it rains and Rudy takes Sylph home, where the reveal happens in that "Sylph" is actually "Sylphiette". And yeah again, no spoilers, but this won't be the last time Rudy mistakes her to be a boy.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 27, 2023 7:59 AM
Aug 2023
maravilhosooooooo
Sep 7, 2023 9:09 AM
May 2020
I kept wondering why he kept thinking Sylph was a guy.
Oct 17, 2023 3:47 AM
Dec 2022
Rudy is a small kid yet has the memory of an adult so this makes an interesting watch.
Dec 6, 2023 1:39 PM
Apr 2018
basically its light episode of friendship
Dec 13, 2023 7:28 AM

Nov 2023
Lezzgo, Rudeus is already great at magic
Feb 18, 12:15 PM

Jul 2014
I've only just started this show so might be jumping the gun by saying this, but so far I think a lot of the controversy around it is missing the point. There's stuff in this show that puts a bad taste in my mouth, but it's clear that the overall point is that his second chance at life is him learning that the incelly way he used to view women was wrong. Depiction doesn't equal endorsement.

Like, it spells out that him taking Sylph's panties off was wrong and that you always need consent before doing shit like that in no uncertain terms.
LoveLikeBloodFeb 18, 12:19 PM
Take care of yourself

Mar 15, 3:49 PM

Jun 2020
I’m not sure if it’s gonna be ever explained but I’m not sure how I suppose to see Rudy as a grown man or a child because it’s change a lot of things. My problem is he mostly acts like a child , he’s reactions amd lack of experience in world all childish. But then he’s thoughts are of a grown man who is pretty antisocial and didn’t meet the real world to much and I’m not sure how to react to this contrast sometimes he’s thoughts and actions don’t make sense together or maybe just I feel like it.

For example when he was talk with he’s father he mostly acted like a adult who experienced it which I think was a good scene ( wanted to be longer)

But the bath scene was childish from start to end. The contrast between them dont make to much sense to me
Mar 26, 1:42 AM
Dec 2022
Rudy going out by himself no more trauma
opening? kinda
First pvp new fella elf fella Sylph Rudy is an internet warrior reincarneted, he will win every arguement LMAOO
Paul moment
very very very silly moment Sylphiette not a dude WHAT RUNS IN THE FAMILY??? LMAO Paul crazy LMFAOO
Apr 1, 9:34 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, how frustrating it must be to have your son win the argument haha although he is not arguing with a child... he is arguing with an adult in a child's body even so I like that after this, the father reflected and now he is more open and not so harsh with Rudeus.

You can tell a relic is sacred when you pray to it hahaha, the part you describe of handkerchiefs and something white....es too much hahaha.

It's just that he shouldn't have forced her to strip, he was telling her no and she should have made the situation more clear, although I understand that for some people it's not that easy to do so.

PS: Paul was slow to realize his teachings of women to Rudeus
2 hours ago

Jan 2021
I've heard of choking the chicken. But not bashing the clown
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2021

295 by Hayley2877 »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2021

360 by Hayley2877 »»
47 minutes ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2021

381 by Hayley2877 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Is Season 2, Part 1 as good as Season 1?

GoatPieceLuffy - Yesterday

22 by nishant0 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Dec 31, 2020

412 by Hayley2877 »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.