Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi Chapter 62 Discussion

Jan 24, 4:59 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'm seriously dying here.

Really.

I can't even comment on the jokes. That kiss blew everything apart.

Holy- I'm faNGIRLING. I'M SCREAMING. AREN'T YOU TOO GUYS? TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.

Damn. Cute and hot at the same time? Leave it to Haijin. Damn again. You are stopping my heart, stupid Haijin. Last time this happened was reeeeeeeeaally unexpected and hot but this time was cute as well, and he is soooooo sly... this guy. Unfair.

Well, I'm happy. This made my morning. Bye.

ps. I'm in the mood for cake now (?)
"If you wish so ardently for your life to disappear then give it to me!"

Jan 24, 9:32 AM
Hello! Can I have the link? Thank youuu

Jan 25, 12:48 AM
Can someone send me the link?

Jan 26, 9:32 AM
Excuse me, can I have the raw's link too? Sorry for bothering... Thank you..

Jan 26, 6:45 PM
Excuse me, can i have the raws link too?

Jan 27, 1:00 PM
hi!! i just recently found this manga and went up to chapter 20 because of how good it is! however, i did not realize there were so much more chapters. all the other websites only go up to 20, so is it possible to send a link to where you read it from?? so sorry if this is a bother! thank you! :))

Jan 28, 3:28 AM

Well, I guess everyone got attracted instantly by the word "kiss". No surprises here.

Please, fansubs, notice this manga already cause I have sent more than 30 PMs by now.... This is kind of sad.
"If you wish so ardently for your life to disappear then give it to me!"

Jan 30, 9:10 PM
Myrga said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

Really.

Holy- I'm faNGIRLING. I'M SCREAMING. AREN'T YOU TOO GUYS? TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.

Damn. Cute and hot at the same time? Leave it to Haijin. Damn again. You are stopping my heart, stupid Haijin. Last time this happened was reeeeeeeeaally unexpected and hot but this time was cute as well, and he is soooooo sly... this guy. Unfair.

CAN U PLEASE GIVE ME THE LINK :(💜

Jan 30, 9:11 PM
Myrga said:
Well, I guess everyone got attracted instantly by the word "kiss". No surprises here.

Please, fansubs, notice this manga already cause I have sent more than 30 PMs by now.... This is kind of sad.
please please pm me the link im desperate :(

Jan 31, 4:30 PM
Can i get a link of this manga too? ❤️❤️❤️

Feb 1, 10:02 PM
Myrga said:

Really.

I’m sorry but would it be possible to receive the link too?? I would forever be grateful :’). I found the Chinese raws, but I’ve been looking for the Japanese ones so I could kind of figure out what’s going on.
Modified by Cheeah, Feb 1, 10:06 PM

Feb 8, 6:22 PM
Hi ! Im so sorry I tried to search for it, but can you send me the link too please ?