Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 22, 2021 8:51 AM
Jul 2017
So I'm an up-to-date manga only reader for Spider, and while there are quite a few differences with pacing and all that, my main difference that I'm wondering about is just how there are so many human scenes with other classmates rather than just on our little spider. While the manga has those one or two parts of the surface here and there, most of the humans are new characters to me.

While I've heard this follows the LN, my main question is "Will the stories ever really meet or should I considered them to be different versions of the same story?"

No actual spoilers would be appreciated
Jan 22, 2021 9:03 AM

May 2014
TheKingOfLolis said:
So I'm an up-to-date manga only reader for Spider, and while there are quite a few differences with pacing and all that, my main difference that I'm wondering about is just how there are so many human scenes with other classmates rather than just on our little spider. While the manga has those one or two parts of the surface here and there, most of the humans are new characters to me.

While I've heard this follows the LN, my main question is "Will the stories ever really meet or should I considered them to be different versions of the same story?"

That is an inherently spoiler-heavy question, and it is difficult to give a detailed answer without spoilers.

I will say that the stories are very closely interconnected in a way that is not immediately obvious. If you like Kumoko, the human storyline is very relevant and interesting.
Jan 22, 2021 9:06 AM
Jul 2017
TheDeedsOfMen said:
TheKingOfLolis said:

That is an inherently spoiler-heavy question, and it is difficult to give a detailed answer without spoilers.

I will say that the stories are very closely interconnected in a way that is not immediately obvious. If you like Kumoko, the human storyline is very relevant and interesting.

Ok, thank you. I agree that it is hard to actually answer without making any spoilers. I was just more scared of anime-only getting spoiled. But yeh, thanks. It just feels so weird going from the very focused manga to the more broad anime

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

366 by Rimuru_11407 »»
Apr 21, 6:07 AM

» So there's no romance in there?

rishamr - Mar 25

12 by SwordBreaker36 »»
Apr 19, 5:07 AM

» As a LN reader, it hurts that this probably won't get another season

NXT_2006 - Feb 15, 2023

14 by DonKhixote »»
Apr 5, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

162 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 7, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 8, 2021

331 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 5, 2:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.