Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 22, 2021 5:24 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, Kumoko, keep your spidey senses leveling up, and you're on your way to become Spider-Man Spider-Woman in no time. Humans and monsters, left and right-flanked, Kumoko's really in for some deep shit for survival of the fittest.

Back to Hero School, and both real life and reincarnated class elements are no different from past and now, albeit taking reincarnated names for secrecy and learning lessons like the norm...for good or for worse.

Welp, is that a CG Godzilla of sorts I see? Shun leading the reincarnated classmates, but it's Fei that takes the cake as a kin-eater in the same family as hers: dragonkin. Just can't get over Hugo's arrogance, and for all the praises, there'll always be that one person unappreciative about it.

Getting into the lore of dragons...this fight for survival better be worth it. This isn't TenSura's strong-but-kind Storm Dragon Veldora, that's for sure.
KANLen09Jan 23, 2021 4:37 AM
Jan 22, 2021 5:54 AM

Nov 2019
That reveal about Feirune being a cannibal, followed up with the ED immediately was hilarious.
Jan 22, 2021 5:57 AM

Jun 2019
Our little Spider is definitely getting stronger and stronger with every monster it defeats. Just like how it works in an Isekai. The CG looks fine in some places but sometimes it gets a little too much or weirder if I should say. Like Dragons, Snakes, and sometimes even our Spider too. Overall, it was okay, I guess.
Fei seems really strong. But, that dragon was her parent? Okay, will see how that ends up or the explanation for it?
That spiderman reference was funny tho.
Jan 22, 2021 6:00 AM

Jun 2019
TheCeeJayz said:
That reveal about Feirune being a cannibal, followed up with the ED immediately was hilarious.

I think Fei wasn't the cannibal before but as soon as she killed her own parent or her own kind, She developed that skill just like how Cannablism actually works. That's why she asked him to check her stats to know what changes occur in her.
Jan 22, 2021 6:56 AM
Dec 2017
Ah, Millepensee is giving up on good direction by the episode 3 again. Hello Cop Craft.
Jan 22, 2021 6:57 AM

Jan 2020
I liked seeing more of the humans in this episode. The fight with the earth dragon was pretty fun to watch. I know Kumoko's the protag of the series as a whole, but it seems like Shun's the protag of the human half of the story. I like him so far!

Fei went ham on that dragon. I'm wondering if her being a "kin-eater" now will have an effect on her. Kumoko got the same title and she seems to be fine, but it also seems like cannibalism is normal among the spiders lol. Fei seems much more shaken up about it.

Also, side note. I'm seriously wondering how big Kumoko is supposed to be. In episode 2, she was about the same size as the egg the human left behind, but when they came back for it, it was about as big as a person's head? I was under the impression she was, like, tarantula-sized, but I guess not.
Jan 22, 2021 7:02 AM

Jan 2014
Part of me loves this, but part of me hates part of it. The human bits are OK, some decent characters there, just I'm more interested in the spider lol. Wanna see more of her growth then anything, though they really added more depth to the humans this time round.
Jan 22, 2021 7:03 AM
Jul 2018
ooh pretty interesting episode, the academy part was pretty nice. that natsume guy is annoying af though. kumoko getting more and more powerful each episode, wonder how she'll get out of this predicament?
Jan 22, 2021 7:05 AM

Apr 2019
Episode focused on her class. Really dislike that one arrogant guy, if you're gonna be arrogant at least have talent...

Fei has the potential to evolve into something like that, wow. Kumoko finds herself in quite the predicament at the end lol.

Jan 22, 2021 7:07 AM
Oct 2016
Got a healthy portion from both sides of the spectrum in this episode. So far we've only seen glimpses or a moment or two from the human side with Shun and the other reincarnated classmates. But this episode we got a full on training session and action scene. We got to see Shun really show out with his leadership wanting to emulate what his older brother might do in that situation. Hugo being an arrogant ass and that personality trait only being amplified by his reincarnation to this world. Fei getting the same skill that we've seen before of kin eater. Lots of developments on this side of the aisle per se. Dragon was CG most of the time for the wide shots but it worked well enough. We've seen oodles of CG already in this show for the big monsters when Kumoko, aka the spider, fights them so it wasn't abnormal. Speaking of Kumoko she's leveling up well now being able to see stats with her appraisal. Working on her web strength so she can be a friendly neighborhood spider. Those humans running after her was weird I wonder why they would do that. She's got a real problem with this high level dragon now right in front of her.
Jan 22, 2021 7:08 AM

Jan 2015
Ugggh why is everything else (in CGI) besides Kumoko unbearable to watch? It really hurts my experience cause the story is actually good and addictive.
In the LN this was a very intense moment from the humans chasing Kumoko, to the lizards and the snake blocking her path, then Kumoko falling through the hole, the bees chasing her and then the snakes fighting the bees and suddenly the dragon showing up. It was intense as fuck. Here because of the monsters’ animation it was a whole mess and hurted a lot my experience

Monkeys next. Hopefully they will do justice to possibly one of the best fights in the whole LN

Also some chaotic training. Poor Fei, she ate one of her parents
XenocrisiJan 22, 2021 7:13 AM
Jan 22, 2021 7:17 AM
Feb 2018
You killed one of your species who's probably one of your parents. But let's forget that you've never known them. Drama level is over 9000...
Jan 22, 2021 7:23 AM

Jul 2017
Who would've known a big snake isn't enough to fill such a small spider-body's stomach.
Now that she is quite full, she leveled up, so many possibilities indeed when she leveled up even further, she should be the next Spiderman, or should I say Spiderwoman, hahaha.

But her first hurdles after leveling up, is meeting multiple opponents with level more than 10x hers, lmao, but she is lucky to have such a big speed stats, so she can use her tricks to the fullest!

In the second half of the episode, finally we focused on the other characters, amazing class and party right there, with impressing swords. Facing a big Kin Eater, it's CGI looks so bad, lmao, the worst in the series so far. The party struggles hard, but glad Fei can finish it, and turns out it's the same kind as her. I don't know how to feel..
Jan 22, 2021 7:34 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
More training and level up for the best spider girl, this part was good

But for the second part with the other reincarnated students hmm well they're training their magic skills but that giant monster appeared (and wow that CGI was really bad, unfortunately!)

Now there is a kind of drama with what happened to that dude and Fei being a kind of cannibal and might evolve in a similar monster (and they will have to kill her I suppose)

I don't care about her fate to be honest, she deserved to be reincarnated like that for bullying Kumoko in her previous life, so she will have to assume what she did before.

And meanwhile, Kumoko is really in a bad situation with the dragon which finally appeared, and the dragon really killed all these monsters so easily?!

Now I'm worried for Kumoko if she will have to fight it, I don't know how she can win the fight (because using her strings but well I don't know how, the dragon seems way too powerful)
Jan 22, 2021 7:41 AM
Nov 2020
Everybody gonna ignore the fact that the teacher died for them but the students after killing the dragon were like "We did it boys. We saved everyone."
Jan 22, 2021 7:43 AM
Jul 2018
other than the t-rex dragon episode was good.
Jan 22, 2021 7:46 AM

Nov 2019
ghtyujkkpkohkjb said:
You killed one of your species who's probably one of your parents. But let's forget that you've never known them. Drama level is over 9000...

Its more than just drama. Since the world works on a skill and level based system, her being a kin-eater can bring some drastic changes to her. But let's see
SAO PROGRESSIVE ANIME HYPE
Jan 22, 2021 7:48 AM
May 2020
Wow that was pretty terrible all in all.

First of the human side of things is so painfully bland and boring. Take any other generic Isekai and paste over it and nothing changes. It's so choke filled with overdone tropes, the sister who is super clingy to her brother, the protag who is a prodigy and a nice guy, the rival who is kind of a dick. There is nothing wrong with using these tropes but that is literally all these characters are, there is nothing extra about them. It was way more noticable now that they ate up half the screen time.

Secondly the direction and cgi. So the cg has been mediocre from the start but there was just so much of it this episode that my Berserk ptsd started to act up. Some of the shot composition and selection here was just baffling. Hugo teleports from his seat to be standing next to the male protag(i dont remeber his name) the shot of Hugo dissing everyone water magic held for way to long with nothing happening, the action scenes were a mess with the camera going all over the place, and the last scene in the human story line where half the screen was covered in the blood effect almost made me laugh out loud. Having seen the level of cg in Land of the Lustrous and beastars makes this travesty almost unbearable.

The first two episode were not amazing but I still watched because I enjoy the manga in a turn my brain of kind of way. But I might just drop this here, having to sit through more of the human side sounds pretty miserable. I dont see it getting any better from here.
Jan 22, 2021 7:48 AM

Oct 2017
Well she evolved but her appearance didn't change at all. Thou she did get some new skills but one of them is completely useless for now the other one seems pretty good.

The other reincarnates take magic class but an Earth dragon attacked them and wow Fei beat that thing almost alone. Didn't think she was this strong.
Jan 22, 2021 7:55 AM

May 2014
mcbignuts said:

First of the human side of things is so painfully bland and boring. Take any other generic Isekai and paste over it and nothing changes. It's so choke filled with overdone tropes, the sister who is super clingy to her brother, the protag who is a prodigy and a nice guy, the rival who is kind of a dick. There is nothing wrong with using these tropes but that is literally all these characters are, there is nothing extra about them. It was way more noticable now that they ate up half the screen time.

Secondly the direction and cgi. So the cg has been mediocre from the start but there was just so much of it this episode that my Berserk ptsd started to act up. Some of the shot composition and selection here was just baffling. Hugo teleports from his seat to be standing next to the male protag(i dont remeber his name) the shot of Hugo dissing everyone water magic held for way to long with nothing happening, the action scenes were a mess with the camera going all over the place, and the last scene in the human story line where half the screen was covered in the blood effect almost made me laugh out loud. Having seen the level of cg in Land of the Lustrous and beastars makes this travesty almost unbearable.

The first two episode were not amazing but I still watched because I enjoy the manga in a turn my brain of kind of way. But I might just drop this here, having to sit through more of the human side sounds pretty miserable. I dont see it getting any better from here.
Again, this is why you read the LN and not the manga. Anyone who has read the LN knows that the story on the human side is not what it seems. Shun especially is a mockery of the generic OP harem protagonist.
Jan 22, 2021 8:09 AM
May 2020
TheDeedsOfMen said:
mcbignuts said:

Again, this is why you read the LN and not the manga. Anyone who has read the LN knows that the story on the human side is not what it seems. Shun especially is a mockery of the generic OP harem protagonist.

I have actually read the first 3 volumes of the Light novel. They were in my local books store and I got curious. Read them and returned them the next day. I just think this kind of story doesn't work in book format, with the page long skill dumps and what not. It read like a first person rpg dungeons crawler but without the actual fun part where you play the game. The level of writing was also pretty low but that is to be expected from a Light novel.
mcbignutsJan 22, 2021 8:13 AM
Jan 22, 2021 8:11 AM
Jan 2019
Too many teenage kids drama scene :(,not enough spider
Jan 22, 2021 8:22 AM

May 2014
mcbignuts said:
TheDeedsOfMen said:

I have actually read the first 3 volumes of the Light novel. They were in my local books store and I got curious. Read them and returned them the next day. I just think this kind of story doesn't work in book format, with the page long skill dumps and what not. It read like a first person rpg dungeons crawler but without the actual fun part where you play the game. The level of writing was also pretty low but that is to be expected from a Light novel.
If you read that far, how did you not notice the plot developments and the inevitable conclusion that the early human side is generic on purpose? Sure, if you get to volume 5, it will really spell it out, but by volume 3 you should have noticed.
Jan 22, 2021 8:23 AM

Jan 2010
I'm still mixed on this anime as an anime-only.

This is the first isekai I've tried to watch because of the slightly more unique premise compared to other popular isekais, that being the mc is a girl, and a spider.

The scenes with Kumoku are enjoyable. Yeah her personality is a little grating and annoying, but I'm trying to get used to it. The CG varies from mediocre to awful. those blue velociraptors and the dragon, which looked more like a horned Godzilla was "oof" bad.

I started to tune out a bit once it switched over to the human characters. I get the story is just beginning, but it's giving off very generic fantasy vibe right now. Hopefully it gets less boring for me. I'll keep watching it for now...
Jan 22, 2021 8:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
pipn123 said:
Yeah, I wish there were more spider girl moments, at this point it's almost half of the episode with the other students, who care of them, we're here for the spider
Jan 22, 2021 8:26 AM

Jan 2011
I like the manga version more because it's focus on spider girl moments, who care about other idiots
Jan 22, 2021 8:26 AM

Sep 2019
I didn’t mind the cg in other episodes but it was bad in some scenes of this episode. “The thing we killed was my parent...” *dramatic music starts* and then the ED starts playing... lmao. The ED is great and it made that scene hilarious.
Jan 22, 2021 8:28 AM

Apr 2020
king_knight_19 said:
Everybody gonna ignore the fact that the teacher died for them but the students after killing the dragon were like "We did it boys. We saved everyone."

Exactly lmao. They were all happy but didn't even think about the teacher.
Jan 22, 2021 8:35 AM
May 2020
TheDeedsOfMen said:
mcbignuts said:

If you read that far, how did you not notice the plot developments and the inevitable conclusion that the early human side is generic on purpose? Sure, if you get to volume 5, it will really spell it out, but by volume 3 you should have noticed.

I was not commenting on the LN, I was commenting on the anime, in which what has curently been shown is extremly generic. I can't comment on the later parts of the LN but I can say that what I read, purposeful or not, did not deviate that far from any other generic Isekai. But hey, I might be wrong, it was years ago that I read the LN and the characters were not my biggest problem with the story. I just remember being bored out of my skull and wondering why I paid money for this experience.
Jan 22, 2021 8:36 AM

May 2014
Chickengirl said:

This is the first isekai I've tried to watch because of the slightly more unique premise compared to other popular isekais, that being the mc is a girl, and a spider.

The scenes with Kumoku are enjoyable. Yeah her personality is a little grating and annoying, but I'm trying to get used to it. The CG varies from mediocre to awful. those blue velociraptors and the dragon, which looked more like a horned Godzilla was "oof" bad.

I started to tune out a bit once it switched over to the human characters. I get the story is just beginning, but it's giving off very generic fantasy vibe right now. Hopefully it gets less boring for me. I'll keep watching it for now...

Ashhk said:
pipn123 said:
Yeah, I wish there were more spider girl moments, at this point it's almost half of the episode with the other students, who care of them, we're here for the spider

dark-chaos said:
I like the manga version more because it's focus on spider girl moments, who care about other idiots

If you like Kumoko and hate Shun, you should watch the story on the human side all the more. That's the point. You'll get to mockingly laugh at him and meme about him all day. And it is very closely related to Kumoko as well. I won't say more because of spoilers.

mcbignuts said:
TheDeedsOfMen said:

I was not commenting on the LN, I was commenting on the anime, in which what has curently been shown is extremly generic. I can't comment on the later parts of the LN but I can say that what I read, purposeful or not, did not deviate that far from any other generic Isekai. But hey, I might be wrong, it was years ago that I read the LN and the characters were not my biggest problem with the story. I just remember being bored out of my skull and wondering why I paid money for this experience.
They made some changes, but the Shun scenes in this episode were still close to their equivalents in the LN. The LN nailed the scenes, and the anime also did (aside from some visual imperfections). Maybe you forgot about some of the plot developments in volumes 2 and 3. Like I said, it gets even more obvious in volume 5, but you must have noticed.
TheDeedsOfMenJan 22, 2021 8:48 AM
Jan 22, 2021 8:47 AM

Nov 2016
Not that much Kumoko, but what we got has been hilarious again. Spiderman reference and from fight to flight when she noticed the level difference xD Loved her smugness when passed the three monsters too.

I'm also interested in the human side of things and I can't wait till these two plotlines get tied together.

Kumoko in big trouble at the end, everyone disliking CGI was probably better off skipping that part.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 22, 2021 8:53 AM
May 2020
TheDeedsOfMen said:
Chickengirl said:

Ashhk said:

dark-chaos said:

If you like Kumoko and hate Shun, you should watch the story on the human side all the more. That's the point. You'll get to mockingly laugh at him and meme about him all day. And it is very closely related to Kumoko as well. I won't say more because of spoilers.

mcbignuts said:

They made some changes, but the Shun scenes in this episode were still close to their equivalents in the LN. The LN nailed the scenes, and the anime also did (aside from some visual imperfections). Maybe you forgot about some of the plot developments in volumes 2 and 3. Like I said, it gets even more obvious in volume 5, but you must have noticed.

Well friend, maybe there is a clever setup to subvert audience expectation. It does not change the fact that the execution of said setup is really boring to experience. Maybe the pay of is worth it, maybe it isn't. Guess I'll have to stick around to find out. My hopes are not high though.
Jan 22, 2021 8:54 AM
Jul 2017
My only criticism is that Araba looks so stupid compared to the elegant and fierce manga version. Araba in the manga was actually a scary looking mofo, but this one just looks like a big dumb dumb with a stupid face.

Other than that, fun episode I guess. Can't wait for more
Jan 22, 2021 8:56 AM

May 2014
mcbignuts said:
TheDeedsOfMen said:

Well friend, maybe there is a clever setup to subvert audience expectation. It does not change the fact that the execution of said setup is really boring to experience. Maybe the pay of is worth it, maybe it isn't. Guess I'll have to stick around to find out. My hopes are not high though.
I mean, the payoff already started in volume 2. That's why I was legit wondering if you forgot about some plot developments. They were pretty big though. That said, it is true that volume 5 has the bigger payoffs.
Jan 22, 2021 9:04 AM
May 2020
TheDeedsOfMen said:
mcbignuts said:

I mean, the payoff already started in volume 2. That's why I was legit wondering if you forgot about some plot developments. They were pretty big though. That said, it is true that volume 5 has the bigger payoffs.

So remind me again what the payoff is. Just put in the spoiler warnings for other people. Honestly I don't remember any payoff at all, maybe I was so bored that I just blanked it all out.
Jan 22, 2021 9:16 AM

May 2014
mcbignuts said:
TheDeedsOfMen said:

So remind me again what the payoff is. Just put in the spoiler warnings for other people. Honestly I don't remember any payoff at all, maybe I was so bored that I just blanked it all out.
Jan 22, 2021 9:17 AM

Apr 2017
This episode is a love and hate for me. Love the leveling up part, love some of the action and human interaction part, but biggest gripe is definitely why should I give a damn about the human side part.

This series has a huge narration issue on the human side. There's no backstory on Kumo's classmates at all, so why should the audience give a shit about them? We don't know who is who, and by the time the names were given, we still don't know who is who because we knew ZERO THING about their human past. How are they related to Kumo in the past other than Fei who was a bully? Why should we care about them if the main narration focus is Kumo? Take for example the Prince, why should we care about him? He's a prince now, okay. He is an isekai as well, alright. What then? Why should we care if we didn't know the slightest thing about him from the past? What makes him important? Same goes for the asshat and the other isekai classmates. Audience know nothing about them, so why focus on them at all without any backstory?

CGI aside, the action scenes were pretty good until Fei decided to join the fight. That scene where Fei ate through the dragon, which I had to repeated few times to actually know what was happening, was so bad because you can't tell what the fuck was happening. It was too zoomed in on Fei's ass eating through the dragon, it was just, simply put, a clusterfuck of eating action happening in that few seconds span. Other than that the actions were really beautiful and nicely done, but how it ended definitely left a very bad taste in my mouth.
Jan 22, 2021 9:18 AM
Sep 2020
Honestly the cgi for the earth dragon was not good but it's not as bad as people are making it out to be
Jan 22, 2021 9:24 AM

Feb 2019
Hugo is gonna be a problem down the line. Jealous and ungrateful for his friends saving him. This class setup gives me Arifureta vibes.

I don’t know why they’d be upset about killing Frei’s parent tho.. they literally had no choice and he killed their teacher. It’s not like he was out for a friendly family reunion.

The CGI this ep was again God awful for me, but then again I hate all CGI so when a show heavily relies on it like this one.. good episode tho.
Jan 22, 2021 9:27 AM
May 2020
TheDeedsOfMen said:
mcbignuts said:

Yeah I remembered all of that. Now all those are fine ideas to have in a story, but what I'm trying to say that the execution of these ideas in the novel, and also in the anime, make for a really boring experience. I can of course only comment on the small parts of the story that I have seen, maybe the author grows more proficient later.
Jan 22, 2021 9:41 AM
Dec 2018
Was it just me or half of the episode was pure ear rape with the annoying voice of the spider in distress? I like her character but can't take her screaming voice for too long.

Coincidentally, the ending song seems seizure-inducing, like for hyperactive kids or people on LSD lol
Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
Jan 22, 2021 9:42 AM
Dec 2019
The fight with the earth dragon was crap!!!
Spoiler Alert

Mod edit: please use spoiler tags
BarnaldJan 23, 2021 4:52 AM
Jan 22, 2021 9:49 AM
Jan 2019
I feel like they are putting to much time in the human plotline, elevating it to the same level as the MC plotline, when the MC plotline should be more number one and above, especially early on in the show.
Jan 22, 2021 9:51 AM

Apr 2020
The episode was alright I guess ...
But was it really necessary to make the dragon in CG and that just for a few seconds. It looked really ugly :/
I don't really care about the rest of the classmates, they're really bland and uninteresting.

Conclusion: Give us more spooders goddammit !!! ///(owo)\\\
Jan 22, 2021 9:57 AM

Apr 2020
pipn123 said:
I feel like they are putting to much time in the human plotline, elevating it to the same level as the MC plotline, when the MC plotline should be more number one and above, especially early on in the show.

I hope they won't spend too much time on them because the whole cast is pretty bland and uninteresting expept for our friend spider.
I want more spider time because at this point all the other classmates are unlikable, even the supposed good guy. I really hope the production will focus on what's important otherwise the show will just be wasted on bad characters.
Jan 22, 2021 10:00 AM
Nov 2019
This feels and looks like "Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou" but with a spider....

Not overly impressed - source material deserved better adaptation and artwork.

I'll stick it out for now but it's slipping close to getting a 5/10 rating from me....
Jan 22, 2021 10:18 AM

Jan 2020
Now kumo-chan is having a worse time, they attack her from all sides, she just needs her brothers to attack her to make things worse lol

She is still a baby compared to other creatures, even humans, it was only because of her past life and her knowledge that she could survive in my opinion

It is interesting to see the evolution of humans but honestly, it is as if I were watching two anime in one, they need to relate both in a better way or leave only the theme of the spider, which is the best so far, the quality of the voices secondary leaves much to be desired compared to aoi's voice, for me the difference is remarkable between the two

hopefully they improve that topic, I have not read the works but now I begin to notice what they say about the difference between the LN and the Manga
ldanesJan 22, 2021 10:30 AM

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Jan 22, 2021 10:19 AM

Jan 2020
Enjoyable episode, I've seen some people making the cgi for the monsters seem really bad when it's really just okay. Even though I'm not a LN reader, I still understand the anime-onlys not having any interest in the human side since they are pretty much annoying and they don't really have a backstory as of now to care for. My biggest gripe with this adaptation is the fucking camera angles, we get some shitty zoom shot we've seen plenty of times in 2016 clangserk and the same bouncy panels as well (14:42). It's all over the place
Jan 22, 2021 10:25 AM

Feb 2018
oh man, Alaba's introductions was not despair-inducing at all. I was terrified when he first showed up, this felt a little rushed, we didn't even looked at his status, hopefuly it'll be done in the next episode. Speaking of which MONKEYS!!!! It is time to show what Kumo desu ga is really about. Let's go!
Jan 22, 2021 10:38 AM
Dec 2017
ghtyujkkpkohkjb said:

You mean the parent she never knew because humans decided to kidnap her.
For all we know maybe the Earth Wyrm was there just to rescue Fei.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

366 by Rimuru_11407 »»
Apr 21, 6:07 AM

» So there's no romance in there?

rishamr - Mar 25

12 by SwordBreaker36 »»
Apr 19, 5:07 AM

» As a LN reader, it hurts that this probably won't get another season

NXT_2006 - Feb 15, 2023

14 by DonKhixote »»
Apr 5, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

162 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 7, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 8, 2021

331 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 5, 2:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.