Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 21, 2021 6:30 AM

Nov 2020
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Omg Rin lost her eyes ゞ◎Д◎ヾ Eels are very expensive, I hope they taste good
Nadeshiko is elastic lmaooo such a cute face, looks like marshmallow (´∀`•)
I feel comfy now
Very cute episode, definitely the best moment of the week, this one was especially funny (。 >艸<)
😻😹😽

Apr 2020
The price of eels makes Rin's eyes pop out lol, luckily Nadeshiko has a lot of money.

So when Rin is doing solo camp, sometimes she feels lonely.

Ayano Toki is here!

Feb 2018
Is this a new plan, Let's eat eel to the Hamamatsu district and go to the Hamana lake. Hamana Ohashi bridge look like so beautiful, really. Hold on sec, is that Bentenjima Shrine? Idk. It's good if there is an onsen near the lake, at least the sunset view is so beautiful. The best spot is indeed at Bentenjima Shrine. Rin really enjoyed the camp last night, only a little disappointed with the eel restaurant. If you want to go eat eel, please check your wallet/money.

It's like dating, Nadeshiko and Rin. I like the process of making the eel, after eating. Is that Rin-chan first meet, that girl was Nadeshiko's friend when she was a loli? Those face was so cute, Nadeshiko didn't change much. It ended with enjoying the view in the obsevarium, only it was very dark.
Jan 21, 2021 6:59 AM
Jul 2018
ahhh another chill episode of yuru camp, that opening montage was very nice. ayano-chan is pretty cool, like her bike. nadeshiko's flashbacks were so funny and her chubby cheeks nadeshiko are too cute
also, rin with hair down so pretty

really loving this season. :)
removed-userJan 21, 2021 7:03 AM
Jan 21, 2021 7:01 AM

Jul 2017
Rin's solo trip this time leads her to an inexpensive camping ground right after the New Year period in January, with calm winds and sea. Top that with an onsen and a sunset aligned with the Torii, and it makes for one experience. Getting a gift of strawberry daifuku that has always been the surge in popularity, and Rin does not need a lot.

The first time seeing Nadeshiko's sister still feels surreal though. And Rin and Nadeshiko finally meet up, and I'm certain it felt like a date of sorts. And certainly, eating Lake Hamana unagi/eel IS NOT CHEAP, and luckily Nadeshiko's family has warmed up to Rin enough to treat her, no matter the high cost.

Finally gettting to know more of Nadeshiko's family with her grandma and childhood friend Ayano Toki...I'm just gonna call her Nade-chan, because she's just too cute. Like father, like daughter at being chubby gluttons during young times, and her sister stepped in for rigorous exercise, so thank you Onee-chan for making Nade-chan slim and fit! (I can't imagine chubby Nadeshiko, that'd be VERY different).

Such a different way thought contemplation for Aya-chan, and with Rin and Nadeshiko she can see why. Definitely a time to think things through.

AYEEE...Rin's grandpa finally shows up! The narrator of Season 1.

Such a lovely episode as usual.
KANLen09Jan 21, 2021 11:21 AM
Jan 21, 2021 7:04 AM
Case is closed!

Jan 2019
I really love to see Nadeshiko chan’s face when she eats something yum. Also, her face in the photo last year was so cute <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2021 7:14 AM

Apr 2010
A little bit about Nadishiko's past which was funny especially how her sister took care of her.
Her parents aren't strict with her but her sister is which is funny to see, still her sister is very kind and she cares a lot about Nadishiko.
Rin's trip this time was nice as well she enjoyed it a lot with everything she was doing.

And the birds at the station where nice as well.
Jan 21, 2021 7:43 AM

Jun 2019
Aya is another cute girl introduced in the show who's the childhood friend of Nadeshiko. But god damn, what a cute episode it was. Especially, Nadeshiko she's so cute. Her CHEEKS are so cute. Damn, I wish I could stretch her cheeks like Rin.
Adorable episode.
Jan 21, 2021 7:49 AM

Apr 2014
Rin's Shizuoka comfy adventure continues.
Those unagi look super tasteful. Hamamatsu is famous for unagi(eel) which is quite expensive, as well as the Unagi pie also be one of the most famous souvenirs too. Rin's reaction when knowing the price of unagi don is very hilarious.
Nadeshiko rides the bike around Lake Hamana every day, no wonder why she got a lot of stamina.
Cant' wait to see Aya join the camping crew.

As the locations in this episode.
Nagisaen Camping Ground - https://goo.gl/maps/rGBYY5wuwvkUNWLV6
Hamana-ohashi Bridge - https://goo.gl/maps/r6PrWbuamms3sznn7
Kaishunro (the bathing place) - https://goo.gl/maps/o381gfRxac9WzP4j9
Bentenjima Beach (the place where Rin see the sunset torii) - https://goo.gl/maps/LsNV22VCTDLmTtg26
Shizuhana (the shop where Rin buy strawberry daifuku) - https://goo.gl/maps/whqQTjJFCZiWTCkx8
Hamanako-Sakume Station (the seagull station) - https://goo.gl/maps/pdxZUrMTWituho599
Sakume (the unagi restaurant located just opposite the station) - https://goo.gl/maps/RPzwJ6EK5P99RRR4A
Nadeshiko Grandma House which should be located around here- https://goo.gl/maps/WEoQpEJt583MA9T2A
Hosoeokuhamanakotenbo Park (the view point) - https://goo.gl/maps/XzNXFueDzaBFxJ4ZA

AkeZZZJan 21, 2021 7:58 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 21, 2021 8:04 AM

Feb 2018
So the shrine is called Bentenjima? I mean the red gate. Hhmmm... That's interesting but no one is interested in this one. And also The location of Hamana Ohashi bridge is also very popular and is one of the must-visit tourist destinations in Shizuoka Prefecture. Hhhmm..
Jan 21, 2021 8:27 AM

Apr 2019
Serotonin levels off the charts for this episode as usual. Aya seems like a really fun person. Solo-camping is a way to appreciate loneliness huh..

Jan 21, 2021 8:27 AM

Jul 2017
This show just consistently takes me to such a peaceful state of mind, it's so cathartic to watch. Had some moments that got me chuckling real good too like when Rin's eyes just completely popped out from the shock of the price of the top-grade eel lol.

It was extra nice, hearing a bit about Nadeshiko's past and how she was actually an obsessive eater due to her father, losing the weight really quickly after one year due to her sister's monstrous diet and exercise routine. She looks good now though and still got puffy, cute cheeks so win-win right there in the long run. Even seeing Rin get to know Nadeshiko's family more along with Nadeshiko herself was pleasant too, shows how close they've been as friends and camping comrades for a while now.

Very cozy episode as usual.
Jan 21, 2021 8:32 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hamana bridge really is quite impressive. After reading all day a nice bath to finish it off is certainly the best. Damm the Eel pressure really was almost overwhelming. Wow that's one hell of a gull party. The eel though sure looked delicious. Looks like Sakura's enforced diet on Nadeshiko managed to do the trick nicely back then in reducing her to standard size lol. But being able to enjoy some quality time with friends and family while under the Kotatsu sure is bliss. Overall a pretty relaxing ep as always but also one that did well to introduce one of Nadeshiko's oldest friends in the form of Ayano. It will be nice to see her again.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2021 8:36 AM

Feb 2019
Nadeshiko’s grin when she got on the motorcycle was the cutest thing ever.

As usual a lovely cozy episode. I’ve never had eel, but have an urge to try it after today.

Loved Rin’s introspection about solo camping too. Being alone with nothing but nature must be refreshing.
Jan 21, 2021 8:43 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great Rin moments with Nadeshiko and the childhood friend
And wow Nadeshiko was actually chubby before?! xD
Jan 21, 2021 8:44 AM
Dec 2019
This was a very beautiful episode, i love the vibe this show gives me, it is very relaxing and calm, it makes me want to go camping but at the same time just be fine sitting in my couch.
Jan 21, 2021 8:47 AM

Jul 2012
Weakly doze of comfiness replenished!

Always love Rin's struglle over food/money situation .. Luckily Nadeshiko was treating this time!
Jan 21, 2021 8:47 AM

Jul 2017
Me when my favorite characters' banners are up in gacha games :

Panicked Rin's expression is hilarious hahaha. The gulls sure are cute, but not as much as them.
The Unagi looks so delicious, just look at those delighted faces. Especially Nadeshiko, just as Aya-chan mentioned, she always have this special face eating face.
Chubby-shiko is quite cute.

Ah Aya-chan left so soon, a fun episode due to her, I hope we can see her again this season.
Jan 21, 2021 8:53 AM

Jun 2019
I can feel my mental health getting better after each episode. Does anyone know Aya's VA?
Jan 21, 2021 8:56 AM

May 2016
OMG! Rin's eyes popping out when she saw the price of top-grade eel had me in tears! XD! It's been a long time since I've laughed that hard!.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Jan 21, 2021 9:08 AM

Oct 2017
Awwww Chubby Nadeshiko chan's adorable and yeah she really does make foods looks so much better. Her cheeks are so soft, I wanna touch em too. Lol Rin's eyes popping out was kinda funny but hey thanks to Nadeshiko's dad they got to eat top grade Eel.
Jan 21, 2021 9:36 AM

Mar 2016
Such a chill and cozy anime this continues to be.
Rin's dilemma with pricey unagi was hilarious as fuck.
Nadeshiko was a chubby kid back then until nee-san whipped her ass in shape lmfao. Not surprising, tbh.
It's always a great way to not only relax, but see how the otherwise simplistic characters are explored as well.
Jan 21, 2021 9:40 AM
Jul 2020
What beautiful scenery! Love the art in this anime
Jan 21, 2021 9:41 AM
Jul 2018
bassyey said:
I can feel my mental health getting better after each episode. Does anyone know Aya's VA?

Her VA is Tomoyo Kurosawa (known as Kumiko Oumae (Hibike! Euphonium), Ordinary Person (Akudama Drive).
Jan 21, 2021 9:48 AM

Jun 2017
As much as I love Rin. Episodes that have Nadeshiko are always the best...

We also got to see chubby baby Nadeshiko :3

And the new girl was also cute :D

I love this anime.....
Jan 21, 2021 9:49 AM

Nov 2011
Tremendous Episode. Rin losing her eyes at the Price of Top Tier Eel was hilarious. God I love this anime.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 21, 2021 10:33 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Chubby Nadeshiko and Osananajimi-san, perfect.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 21, 2021 10:36 AM
Aug 2018
great ep.. sunset view, chubby nadeshiko, night view of town
bakayarou konoyarou
Jan 21, 2021 11:06 AM

Aug 2017
Nadeshiko's sister is the MVP in the series for making Nadeshiko slim and fit. I also liked the scene when the eyes fell out of Rin.
We are only here for a short amount of time, I want to waste as much of that time possible doing nonsense
Jan 21, 2021 11:09 AM

Jun 2012
Superb episode, once again. Had a good laugh at the reaction faces.

Jan 21, 2021 11:14 AM

Feb 2020
i want to cry eel so badly now T^T

wow nadeshiko well done for getting that fit haha

i love the new girl too and same va as kumiko?? let's go :DD
Jan 21, 2021 11:15 AM
Jan 2020
I'm still waiting for this episode
Jan 21, 2021 11:37 AM

Sep 2019
Nadeshiko has always been cute. Nadeshiko has always been cute. Rin was able to eat eel thanks to Nadeshiko's dad. Aya was really cute as well.
Jan 21, 2021 11:44 AM

Jul 2020
Watching this weekly truly cleanses my mind after the struggles of the real world. This feels much more special than other SOLs.
Jan 21, 2021 11:49 AM

Aug 2018
Rin with her hair down is gonna make me lose NNN in January
"Who needs drugs when you got cute anime girls?"
-Sun Tzu
Jan 21, 2021 11:51 AM

Apr 2015
Great episode as usual!

Eel in Japan is glorious, so damn delicious and this episode made me want some again. I did love seeing Rin's eyes pop out cause of the price of that top-grade Eel! It's a lot but I am sure it's worth every yen!

Aya-chan is the new character and I love her already, she also has this very timid and relaxing vibe to her. Loved the chubby Nadeshiko moments, no wonder she can cycle long distances now, her nee-chan has whipped her into shape again!

AkeZZZ said:
Rin's Shizuoka comfy adventure continues.
Those unagi look super tasteful. Hamamatsu is famous for unagi(eel) which is quite expensive, as well as the Unagi pie also be one of the most famous souvenirs too. Rin's reaction when knowing the price of unagi don is very hilarious.
Nadeshiko rides the bike around Lake Hamana every day, no wonder why she got a lot of stamina.
Cant' wait to see Aya join the camping crew.

As the locations in this episode.
Nagisaen Camping Ground - https://goo.gl/maps/rGBYY5wuwvkUNWLV6
Hamana-ohashi Bridge - https://goo.gl/maps/r6PrWbuamms3sznn7
Kaishunro (the bathing place) - https://goo.gl/maps/o381gfRxac9WzP4j9
Bentenjima Beach (the place where Rin see the sunset torii) - https://goo.gl/maps/LsNV22VCTDLmTtg26
Shizuhana (the shop where Rin buy strawberry daifuku) - https://goo.gl/maps/whqQTjJFCZiWTCkx8
Hamanako-Sakume Station (the seagull station) - https://goo.gl/maps/pdxZUrMTWituho599
Sakume (the unagi restaurant located just opposite the station) - https://goo.gl/maps/RPzwJ6EK5P99RRR4A
Nadeshiko Grandma House which should be located around here- https://goo.gl/maps/WEoQpEJt583MA9T2A
Hosoeokuhamanakotenbo Park (the view point) - https://goo.gl/maps/XzNXFueDzaBFxJ4ZA

I am a fan of your work, thanks for sharing all the locations of this episode, may come in handy one day! ^^
Jan 21, 2021 12:18 PM

Feb 2014
Poor Rin. Her dilemma with the prices of eels is like my dilemma when it comes to trying to get my favourite characters in gacha games. The end result will always be the death of poor wallet-kun. T_T

As usual, this episode was super relaxing and really funny, too. I actually cracked up when Rin's eyes popped off her head, Tom & Jerry style, when she looked at the price of the eel at Nadeshiko ordered for the both of them. XD

Another good part of the episode was seeing Nadeshiko's grandma, as well as her childhood friend, Ayano. I do like her laid-back personality. Not only that, but she also shared pictures of Nadeshiko when she was younger, when she used to be chubby, before her older sister lost her cool and turned into a drill sergeant, making Nadeshiko cycle all around Lake Hamana many times. That must've been grueling...

The beautiful scenery was still great in this episode, too. The sunset with the Red Torii was pretty, but so was the night time view at the Hosoeokuhamanakotenbo Park.

I do hope Ayano appears in a later episode, as she's another great character in this amazing series. =3
Jan 21, 2021 12:33 PM

Jun 2019
Another nice episode. The new girl seems like a good addition to the cast. I don’t love this show as much as other people seem to, but it does relaxed SOL as well as I have seen in anime.
Jan 21, 2021 1:08 PM
Jul 2020
I want 5 more seasons of this show honestly, I love it so much. Getting to see different areas of Japan, seeing the food. All the characters are so loveable, I can't get enough
Jan 21, 2021 1:16 PM

Jul 2014
Another great adaptation of the manga this episode. The reveal of chubby Nadeshiko was great, and Ayano inserted herself into the cast effortlessly; it's honestly just a shame that we won't see more of her anytime soon (at least, not that I remember anyway). That conversation atop the hill was another great moment too, not least because of how relevant it is to this season's different thematic approach to season 1 (i.e. characters spending much more time apart this season and rarely getting together, which will continue).

Tomoya Kurosawa was a great choice for Ayano, but I cannot unhear the Misaki in her voice at this point.
Jan 21, 2021 1:18 PM

Sep 2018
53 NZD for a fricking eel, no thank you. I'd rather catch and smoke them myself. Also, there's absolutely nothing cute about seagulls whatsoever....
Jan 21, 2021 1:20 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Fantastic episode.

Rin fought her urge to get eel and also fought to get the strawberry cakes for Nadeshiko.

Man, it was so heartwarming to see Ein and Nadeshiko reunited. Nadeshiko then saves the day with her dad's money.

Aya was cute, but she actuslly looked a lot like Nadehsiko herself. I thought they were cousins until she said childhood friend.

Speaking of childhood, Nadeshiko was a little chubby back in the day, but she was just as cute. It was thanks to her sexy and strict sister that she got in shape.

I always love when inanimate objects talk in this show. Never fails to make me actually laugh outloud.

Again, Yuru Camp soothes my soul and tells me everything is going to be ok. I just love this show with all my being.
takkun_Jan 21, 2021 3:16 PM
Jan 21, 2021 1:42 PM

May 2012
Poor eel...RIP (joke)

Chubby Nadeshiko was so cute! xD A surprise as well lol. Rin's eyes popped out at the super duper top class eel on the menu was sooo hilarious! This sort of reminds me back in first season where Nadeshiko couldn't pay back for the ramen that Rin decided to give to her, but Rin said it's for free. While here we have Nadeshiko ordered Rin the top class eel on the menu for free as she's paying for it. This kind of evens out. Their friendship is great.
Jan 21, 2021 2:05 PM

Mar 2019
Eel. I want eel now. It looks so delicious. So fresh... So good...

Ayano is a cutie as well
Jan 21, 2021 2:36 PM

Dec 2020
OMG, Thicc Nadeshiko, lol.

Seagulls aren't cute. They're the pigeons of the sea. They will poop all over everything and harass people for food if they're around a popular place where people feed them regularly.

40 BUCKS for a "top grade" eel bowl? There better be a sample set so I know it's worth it. If it's like the difference between chuck steak and ribeye then it might be worth it but, jeez, I find that hard to believe.

Also, that Inuko bit at the end, LMAO.
Jan 21, 2021 2:47 PM

Apr 2020
Bro that Eel looks so fucking good I want some of that. Nadeshiko was so cute when covering her eyes because she was scared of the blood haha
I just love this anime too much
Jan 21, 2021 3:06 PM

Aug 2020
the eel killed right before their eyes :((
:)
Jan 21, 2021 3:07 PM

Jun 2017
I never ate eel but this episode really made me want to try it.
Jan 21, 2021 4:34 PM

Apr 2010
showing an eel get murdered = 1 out of 5
Jan 21, 2021 5:48 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, i just can't stop smiling how good and fun Rin's experience at those new year solo camping. No need to worry about 'Rin can't go home until 3 days onward'. Even though your pocket wallet nearly death, its just fine. You just stayed at someone else home, got a good eel lunch, and your problem got cleared out easily, especially if you had elastic cheek Nadeshiko by your side. Chillin, and relaxin, can't even described their gold activities there.

Great episode, once again.

Not even mentioned the other side of Nadeshiko. Her childhood girlfriend. Her chubby face. Her best spot in the night. Her comfy grandma house. Man, all of them just too great, can't even compared it with my silly words.

And once again, this is a great episode.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

105 by whitebeartigtig »»
Yesterday, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

95 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 17, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2021

96 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 17, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2021

98 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 14, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2021

102 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 14, 12:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.