Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Beastars 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Jan 22, 11:37 PM

I can't stand that bunny. I never liked Haru or Louis. I loved the rest.
Legoisi obviously doesn't feel a threat behind him.

I forgot who said check the shadows, but I did. I never thought he'd be the killer.

Jan 22, 11:37 PM
This freaking cliffhanger, I bet the guy at the end is the Panda from season 1.

Jan 23, 4:10 AM

Louis! Idk your story within a bunch of lions will be like that. Man, i can see why he got that honorship, and its actually not Louis that forcefully proposed the idea. Its the lions themself, by taking that former Beastar idol as their way to get a highly image from their society. Its understandable, and the way he fought that test, just amazing! Now i am still curious about how the ed can be like that. There must be some deep relations behind him and those glasses lion. Lets see....

Meanwhile, Legosi and his way to pursue the perpetrator seemed reach a deadend. A little fights happened among the carnivores drama club members, only to introduced new herbivore member, Pina. He seemed to be important, but already sparked a good hate from his fellow carnivore lads. In the end, its just the way of the plot to reach Legosi conclusion over his relations with Haru. The way his fellow carnivores talked about the possibility to bang tiny animals, lol, they were surely an animals of culture....

Anyway, someone watched him from behind. I wonder who's that?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

Jan 23, 6:44 AM

The steak scene was so well made. I flinched when he cut the meat.

Towards the end of the episode, I was like "Legosi! You're a wolf, how can you not sense someone directly behind you??"
Then I realise he did mention at the rooftop that he couldn't smell anything. Kinda makes it more likely that it's one of the carnivores from the club that ate Tem (assuming the person behind him has malicious intent and wants to attack Legosi).

Jan 23, 9:18 AM

Another interesting episode ^^ finally we get to see how and why Louis decided to stay with the lions group!

Jan 23, 3:06 PM

BaackTheBaptist said:
So how did Louis get that shirt on?
Wasn't it stated in the first season when Haru recalled meeting Louis, he held onto his antlers? He noted they were fake or something. I dunno, but it was something like it.

FouAlter said:
What the feeling Louis being a herbivore eating some meat? Hahahaha...
Someone noted before here in the comments that deers can eat meat during rare circumstances.

Idrxp_FNS said:
ttcchen said:
the reasons aren't so obvious to me. And how exactly is legosi prejudiced against carnivores??
the way legoshi speaks negative about carnivores erks me. Louis confidence and how he tells legoshi he needs to take pride in himself makes me like him, I’m sure that’s why everyone else likes Louis
I am not sure, but...I feel it's a bit of stretch to call Legosi that. He takes pride being a wolf, but he does understand why herbivores fear being eaten. Like if you compare in real life, some have stated "This is why I hate humans/society", Legosi doesn't form any spite or hatred towards carnivores, he just disapproves some of their questionable actions. (Even if Legosi did questionable acts, he is still the same awkward wolf in general.) I don't blame Legosi for it though, I would have stated my opinions about carnivores as well.

I like Louis, don't get me wrong, but some of his actions makes me question him time to time.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Modified by anime-prime, Jan 28, 8:32 AM

Jan 23, 6:57 PM

Idrxp_FNS said:
ttcchen said:
the reasons aren't so obvious to me. And how exactly is legosi prejudiced against carnivores??
the way legoshi speaks negative about carnivores erks me. Louis confidence and how he tells legoshi he needs to take pride in himself makes me like him, I’m sure that’s why everyone else likes Louis
can't speak for everyone but for me that's not.
Also, you gotta think of it in Legosi's perspective. He didn't choose to be a carnivore, yet he's born in a carnivore's body and burdened with heavy expectations. People see a carnivore and either expect them to be secretly a black market regular and a ticking bomb or they expect them to protect the herbivores. People fear him without getting to know him, and they expect him to be something he's not. The best way I can put it is... a man being born into a woman's body and expected to act like a woman. (i know this is a weird comparison but that's the best way I can put it). Legosi doesn't hate carnivores, he hates himself. If you have yet noticed, he has very low self-esteem and doesn't think that he is worthy of Haru. That's how much he hated his body and himself.

Jan 23, 7:02 PM
ttcchen said:
Idrxp_FNS said:
Also, you gotta think of it in Legosi's perspective. He didn't choose to be a carnivore, yet he's born in a carnivore's body and burdened with heavy expectations. People see a carnivore and either expect them to be secretly a black market regular and a ticking bomb or they expect them to protect the herbivores. People fear him without getting to know him, and they expect him to be something he's not. The best way I can put it is... a man being born into a woman's body and expected to act like a woman. (i know this is a weird comparison but that's the best way I can put it). Legosi doesn't hate carnivores, he hates himself. If you have yet noticed, he has very low self-esteem and doesn't think that he is worthy of Haru. That's how much he hated his body and himself.
ttcchen said:
Idrxp_FNS said:
great point................................

Jan 23, 7:17 PM
Got some backstory on Louis and now we actually understand what actually happened. He ate a buffalo. Did not expect that to be real. Legosi is tryna find the killer and is going through his emotional challenges for Haru. And as for the cliffhanger, its not gonna be the killer, most prolly some random person.

Jan 23, 7:28 PM

In my personal opinion, Legoshi is a dumbass.

Jan 24, 4:19 AM
That goddamn cliffhanger

Jan 24, 10:52 AM

Edgy dear eating meet and "teen love drama"... sigh I'm too old for this shit.
Modified by Danuel, Jan 24, 10:56 AM

Jan 24, 1:22 PM

Kinda weird seeing Louis's reaction to the buffalo steak when real deer are capable of devouring birds without any issue

Jan 24, 1:46 PM

*Legoshi and Haru about to kiss*
Nobody:
Absolutely nobody:
I mean not a single soul in existence:
Legoshi: Do you still wanna bang your ex?
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"

Jan 25, 12:41 AM

CatSoul said:
*Legoshi and Haru about to kiss*
Nobody:
Absolutely nobody:
I mean not a single soul in existence:
Legoshi: Do you still wanna bang your ex?

good ol Legoshi
part of me wishes his awkwardness doesn't go away haha

“ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ. ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ. ꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅʏ, ᴘᴀɪɴ-ɪɴ-ᴛʜᴇ-ᴀꜱꜱ ᴇꜰꜰᴏʀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ.”
- ꜱᴇɴᴋᴜ

Jan 25, 1:57 AM

Kaji Yuki-San is Pina
❤️ I want to reach even greater heights ❤️

Jan 25, 5:19 AM
Gosha32 said:
I loved this episode! Its great to see the drama bois hanging out!

And sound design is still very on point! The sounds they used in that steak scenes was anxiety inducing and i love it! The Pina track sounds really playful. I feel like theyre mixing some middle eastern influences in the new scores.

There is one thing that bothers me a bit tho. I feel like they shouldve switched the louis scene and the locker room scene. The pacing kinda broke there for a bit. Maybe its just me tho.

Yes I felt that too .
Although I love louis . But this scene could have been a little more interesting

Jan 25, 2:52 PM

Yet another candidate for a Beastar has appeared. Pina's attitude seems like that of a Beastar although he may have different intentions.

Shown in this episode how and why Louis became the head of the lions. Louis slowly getting carnivore instincts.

Dang you Beastars. Always giving us cliffhangers. Well guess there's always something to look forward to next episode. Going by physique of the "killer" I would say it's Bill.

Jan 25, 4:08 PM

THE TWINK IS HERE OMG LMAO AHAGAHSJAHSJAHHAHAHA IM SO EXCITED YESSS

To be honest, his voice isn't how I imagined it, but nonetheless everything else about him was perfect! I absolutely love the way they animated him and his mannerisms!

Jan 25, 11:54 PM
A lot of people discuss about Louis so I will talk about the romance scene.

The anxiety Legosi brought within his heart, thr unclear relationships he seeks, his goal that begin to chose odd way of living is answered by the rabbit expression "Do you still love your-ex?"

It's not whether he was accepted or not but from the start, her heart is already filled by another person shadow, drowning in affection, no hope for returning.

That's why Legosi decided to not be her lover but her guardian. That's all he can do now as a carnivore and as Legosi.

Jan 26, 9:07 AM
It was good and funny...that he will be virgin! For the rest of his life.... But he won't share the memories of that night 😂😂😂😂

Jan 27, 3:05 AM

does anyone know when episode 4 will air ? or eta on usual sub release time on anime watching sites?

i'm assuming later in the day but i don't really know
Modified by thirtysecondhigh, Jan 27, 3:09 AM
moe moe ichijou seiya

Jan 27, 5:16 AM

Beastars never disappoints tbh. Every ep is good so far.

Jan 28, 12:43 PM
Great episode.

Legoshi has set his mind so much on finding Temu's murder that he's already acting more awkward than usual xD, now seriously, the tensions between the carnivorous club members is increasing with Legoshi's seuspicions; the introduction of Pina (Yuki Kaji is recognizable even when breathing) was good, first interrumpting the clash between Bill and Legoshi, and later making angry to all carnivorous members when he officialy enters the club, he's interesting for sure.
That little comeback to when Louis killed the gag leader was really good, it explains how an herbivore end up being a meat trading mafia boss, and it was really tense, specially when he was faced with a piece of meat as a meal, some truly dark stuff there.
The scene of Legoshi explaining his bunny fetish was hilarious, but his later conversation with Haru was kinda sad instead, he's proud of being strong to protect her but he feels that he doesn't fit, so he goes away.

We'll find out who's attacking Legoshi on that cliffhanger next week, I guess.

Jan 31, 6:16 AM
Hey that voice, i knew it Dall Sheep Pina VA was Kaji Yuki 🔥

Wow a Deer that eat Buffalo meat... God damn... I'm glad we got Louis story in this episode...

Once again Voice Acting from Legoshi absolutely Incredible...
Also the music was Fantastic...

I guess whoever in the Cliffhanger was the culprit...
I think it's Kai, idk why

Jan 31, 8:59 PM

I thought I forgot the finale in season 1 so now they explain that Louis is the new mafia boss.. The new character Pina is bishonen, but his attitude is annoying lol

Jan 31, 10:17 PM

Damn a deer eating a fucking steak. A lot of great and funny interactions from the drama club. Legoshi is too adorable the way he act and think. It is oddly funny and weird haha. So far really good.

Feb 1, 4:48 PM

I think legosi made the right choice, but I still feel like they should keep up with the meeting to keep each other updated of each others environment.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Feb 17, 3:34 PM
I feel like I wathced the whole episode while holding my breath!!! So intense...

Pages (2) « 1 [2]