Forum Settings
Forums

Describe the worst anime you've ever watched and make it sound as great as possible

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 21, 2021 1:15 PM

Feb 2020
It is the story of a beautiful girl called Sayuri. Sayuri is not only beautiful, but also happy, so happy. She lives with her family, who are just as happy as her. But this little family isn't as innocent as it seems. Sayuri turned her husband into a slave, making him do everything she wants, to the point of making him lose his dignity. This seemingly joyful family actually full of corruption has been doing its awful actions for ages now. And now it is you who will have to witness it.
This is the story of Utsume Musume Sayuri, the Striking Daughter. We sure hope you'll enjoy the ride.
Jan 23, 2021 4:01 AM

Jan 2020
Fafette said:
It is the story of a beautiful girl called Sayuri. Sayuri is not only beautiful, but also happy, so happy. She lives with her family, who are just as happy as her. But this little family isn't as innocent as it seems. Sayuri turned her husband into a slave, making him do everything she wants, to the point of making him lose his dignity. This seemingly joyful family actually full of corruption has been doing its awful actions for ages now. And now it is you who will have to witness it.
This is the story of Utsume Musume Sayuri, the Striking Daughter. We sure hope you'll enjoy the ride.

It's funny that I chose Utsu Musume Sayuri as well. You gave a way bigger and I would say a bit more convincing description of the anime, though.
Jan 25, 2021 3:29 AM
Laika Moonlight

Dec 2020
"It's this generation's Nichijou." - literally everybody

What's not to love about 2 adorable high schoolers just palling around and making jokes about their favorite TV shows, comics and video games? The series was animated by the extremely talented Kamikaze Douga who also produced the gorgeous first 4 JoJo OPs, Lucina and Robin's epic Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/WiiU trailer and Fire Emblem Awakening's emotionally impactful cutscenes! Plus the original manga was written by the same guy who created the "honk honk Chen" Touhou Project meme! Yippee!

Man praising Pop Team Epic makes me feel so dirty. lol
My greatest contribution to this website:
Jan 30, 2021 4:44 PM
JoJo enthusiast

Dec 2020
Considering that I dropped it after only one episode, this might be hard...

After the tragic loss of his parents, a delinquent high school boy transfers to new school, where he meets a lot of clumsy women who all wear impossibly tight school uniforms! How could anyone NOT enjoy watching 12 whole episodes of nothing but constant panty shots and bouncing breasts, amirite?!

Any bona fide ecchi/harem enthusiast is sure to fall in love with the memorable characters, such as the brown haired childhood crush, the clumsy maid, discount Claire Harvey and the prodigy loli #1062. (I legitimately can't remember any of their actual names.)

Even when I'm trying to praise it, my description of Ladies versus Butlers! still sounds really passive aggressive, LOL.
The Sealing Club is back, baby!
Mar 18, 2022 5:58 PM

Dec 2019
A very deep drama romance that executes its themes so well, especially incest.
Mar 18, 2022 6:41 PM

Jul 2013
Monsters from a an unknown world has taken over earth. In order to save the world, not Ichika Onimura must power up his harem with Lewd powered bikini armor to stop these unknown creatures.

It up to you to guess.

Mar 18, 2022 7:05 PM
Nov 2021
An anime with amazing ost, eye-catchy animations and super good CG, it's in the top 34000 best anime list
Mar 18, 2022 7:28 PM

Oct 2012
Two cross dressing crackheads travel to Egypt while hallucinating an evil cabal of clowns hellbent on giving them a free Disney Pass in their dreams. Thankfully, even though they made horrible decisions the entire trip, they manage to get to Egypt and defeat their inner demons, so they could remain cross dressing crackheads without dying.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Mar 18, 2022 7:46 PM

Oct 2015
It's the Evangelion of romance genre...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Can Anime Elves Become Overweight ?

tchitchouan - 52 minutes ago

9 by JKKH »»
27 seconds ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 )

ame - Apr 16

140 by DesuMaiden »»
2 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good?

arinthach - 36 minutes ago

9 by Elitar »»
3 minutes ago

» Male anime characters that have the charisma of a Rockstar?

Vargnatt - Apr 15

13 by LoveLikeBlood »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you think girl on girl (yuri / GL / shoujo ai) is hot? ( 1 2 )

Bakchos - Aug 15, 2019

71 by LoveLikeBlood »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.