Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 19, 2021 2:49 AM

Apr 2020
were they bad ? were they good ?
what do u remember about her/him ? what was it like ? do u regret it ? how did it end ?
Jan 19, 2021 3:26 AM

May 2014
Bold of you to assume anyone here has memories of a first love.
I've been here way too long...
Jan 19, 2021 3:38 AM

Apr 2018
bold of you to assume i'm capable of love
Jan 19, 2021 3:45 AM

Aug 2018
Tis was beautiful, truly beautiful. I remember, at the beginning of my/our journey, waking up to “good morning, onii-chan~~”. My heart fluttered almost as if on queue with the wind and her skirt, and it was then, I knew what route I had to take. No matter the sacrifices. Alas, all good things must come to an end.
Jan 19, 2021 3:46 AM

Oct 2015
In middle school, there was this guy who wasn't particularly handsome but I got along well with him, he was so funny and weird. He used to have a relationship with a friend of mine, who had very long hair, like I always dreamt of having, and was much more feminine than I was.

This guy, along with his friends, would say how beautiful I was but I was wondering whether they really meant it, since I thought I really wasn't (I was chubby and a real tomboy who couldn't grow hair because of my mom). I fell for him when he simply began hugging me: I really wasn't used of physical marks of affection like this, so it troubled me a lot. There were moments I thought he would force a kiss on me (I wish he had) but that would scare me, and there was even that time when he made me dance with him then walk away.

Thinking back, with the experience I now got, he was definitely fond of me but I surely was too awkward. I never had the courage to confess to him, and he never did to me. I have bits of regrets over it, but I was shy and inexperienced.
Jan 19, 2021 4:13 AM

Jun 2020
they weren't bad nor were they good, well if I know it's going to be unrequited love, then I'm definitely regretting it now, 'cause I spent quite a lot of my money on her. well, but I don't really regret it that much, since if I hadn't met her, I wouldn't be who I am today.
just a weeb wandering around.

Jan 19, 2021 4:23 AM

Jul 2019
I doesn't remember, because i don't have one xD.
I mean, I like someone but it's only a week or a month.

This's my profile
This's my anime list
This's my reviews
🌸Would you be my friend?. I'd love to have an online friend.🌸
Jan 19, 2021 6:20 AM

Sep 2020
Rejected twice xD, and yeah that counts as my first love because it was the only girl I really had feelings for
"If I get reincarnated… I wanna become a clam.” – Monkey D Luffy

Jan 19, 2021 6:31 AM

Nov 2017
Ahhhh, my first love. Technically, mine is a teacher from elementary school lmao. My word, she was just so sweet, kind, pretty teeth/smile, and artistic af. Maybe she's the reason my kind of lady is one involved in creativity.

Anyway, I was just a little kid with a huge crush. I always did my best in her class and drew something for her too (wonder if she still has it). Kind of a shame we didn't meet now when my drawing skills are way better. If she's still alive, I hope she's doing phenomenal! She deserves nothing but the best!

As far as first love closer to my age, it's nowhere near as fulfilling. Bummer, right? lol It made me not want to do the whole relationship thingy or think I'm not cut out for it. On a positive note, it made me realize that I'll never settle ever again. It's better to be single and spend time working on myself than put all my efforts into someone who I'm not going to give my all to or won't treat me right.

I deserve the best life has to offer. In love too. Someone as great in heart and soul as myself.

Anyway, in hindsight, we were wayyy incompatible. If we just met today, our relationship would definitely not move beyond anything platonic

^I dedicate the above song to both of 'em. Thank you!~
Jan 19, 2021 6:55 AM

Apr 2020
had a gf, was pretty good for a while then turned ugly since we never were on the same page
it's over | we're so back | don't take this too seriously

Jan 19, 2021 6:56 AM

Oct 2012
My first love, idk if it counts as love. But it was definitely my first big crush that I couldn't stop thinking about. She was my best friend in my teenage years, but I never made any moves because I was scared she was straight or disgusted. We spent some wonderful times together though. Walks on the beach in northern Germany together, city tours, living together over two weeks one autumn at her place when her parents were in China, stuff like that. She also introduced me to anime really.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

Then why am I dead?
Jan 19, 2021 7:23 AM
Jul 2018
I prefer to forget him. It was just some Jr high stuff.
Jan 19, 2021 7:28 AM

Apr 2020
Illuminatli said:
My first love, idk if it counts as love. But it was definitely my first big crush that I couldn't stop thinking about. She was my best friend in my teenage years, but I never made any moves because I was scared she was straight or disgusted. We spent some wonderful times together though. Walks on the beach in northern Germany together, city tours, living together over two weeks one autumn at her place when her parents were in China, stuff like that. She also introduced me to anime really.

wow, that sounds really nice. such a pretty memories (✿ ᵔ︠ ͜ʖ ︡ᵔ)
are u still friends ? this is kinda silly question, but still gonna ask, hah.
Jan 19, 2021 7:36 AM

Oct 2012
neamhnaid said:
Illuminatli said:

we got distant after she went to university and I started working, but we still sometimes write each other for birthdays or christmas... last year we wanted to meet up again, but then corona came in between and now we've been waiting to see each other for a year. still no sign of corona-end...
Then why are we laughing?

Then why am I dead?
Jan 19, 2021 7:40 AM

Apr 2020
Illuminatli said:
neamhnaid said:

we got distant after she went to university and I started working, but we still sometimes write each other for birthdays or christmas... last year we wanted to meet up again, but then corona came in between and now we've been waiting to see each other for a year. still no sign of corona-end...

so sorry to hear that ! :(
youre living that faraway:( ?
Jan 19, 2021 10:02 AM

Apr 2016
for me it was just some silly thing in junior high that didn't last over a month. it was kinda pathetic thinking back on it. we were both super shy at the time and most of our communication was done through texting; in fact, we maybe had 2 face-to-face conversations in the month that we were "dating." at that point i'm not even sure if i'd call it a relationship. lovey-dovey stuff was completely normal through text messaging, but in person we were just introverted little kids and could hardly get a word in to each other.

i still regret not being more social back then
Jan 19, 2021 10:04 AM

Jan 2017
pretty as fuck. could never get close to her though.
Jan 20, 2021 2:02 AM

Sep 2020
I would say I haven't experienced my first love yet. I have been slightly romantically interested in people but that's about it, I have never loved them. if that makes sense.
Jan 20, 2021 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
She was a nasty whore and now she has 2 kids. Would constantly have people telling me they see her around town. That's really all you can get when you don't have much experience with women though(that's how I was at the time). Gotta start somewhere tho. Physically...not even really attracted to girls like her anymore. She had 0 ass. Cute face and nice rack but literally 0 ass. Wasn't that tight either.
Jan 20, 2021 10:42 AM

Apr 2020
I never loved someone, but I did have a crush back in middle. I was too much of a pussy to tell her tho, but Im pretty she knew just cuz I was so obvious lol.
She didn't feel the same way for me, instead she liked my Best friend :D .
It was the greatest NTR of all time.
Jan 20, 2021 3:22 PM

Feb 2019
If I had no memories of it, it would be 1) a shitty thing on my part considering I dated her and 2) mildly concerning for the state of my memory juice muscles. It was good when it was good, it was normal when it was normal and it never actually got bad, because we just decided to break up when we both went to different unis after graduation. No, I don't regret anything about it. The only thing I regret in my entire 23 years of existence is not keeping some of my Yu-Gi-Oh cards well-maintained that today are worth around 150-250 USD on ebay, so I could sell them today.
Jan 20, 2021 3:39 PM

Oct 2012
Good and bad. Met through MAL. When she wanted something, she went way out of her way to get it. Once she got it though, she would constantly worry about losing it. It ended because she didn't understand I needed to put my education ahead of her feelings sometimes. Ultimately, I was too immature in my communication, as was she.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 20, 2021 8:43 PM

Sep 2020
mods pls delete this thread, everyone is a virgin on this site...

[Violet X Amy]

[VioletteloiV X squished_lemon]

Jan 20, 2021 8:58 PM
Mar 2020
good going all the way too bad for 4-year think...do I regret it? yes and no I like to change some that I regret doing... what do I remember about him? um her voice..she got a cute voice that I always remember till this day...how did it end? ...pretty shit...
ajemal__Jan 20, 2021 9:04 PM
Jan 20, 2021 9:02 PM

Aug 2009
To quote my kindred spirit as far as relationships go:

"I knew I shouldn't go and get another tattoo, of you on my arm but what do I go and do? I go and get another one, now I got two. Ooooooo.

Now I'm sitting here, with your name on my skin. I can't believe I went and did this stupid shit again. My next girlfriend now her name's gotta be Kim. Siiiiiiiit.

If you only knew, how much I hated you, for every motherfucking thing you've ever put us though, then I wouldn't be standing here crying over you. Booooooo."

Didn't use Google.

Jan 21, 2021 7:31 PM
Dec 2017
Quite the leap of fate to assume anyone here has a first love let alone a single sucessful interaction with the oppposite sex.

Jan 21, 2021 9:08 PM

May 2020
I had my first love in elementary school but I didn't even realize it until later on. I havent kept in contact but recently I learned she got a boyfriend. I wasn't sad or anything, it just really took me back too when I was naive and didn't have so much shit to do

kljakjkjasndnkjnsadk

Jan 22, 2021 4:20 AM

Oct 2020
i have no memories of my first love. ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣
Jan 25, 2021 12:41 PM

Jul 2016
ive never loved, gods do not love their people and i am a god
Jan 25, 2021 12:47 PM

Aug 2018
They were bad, haven't even developed a crush on anyone since then, that's how bad we're talking.

Why do you hate cats?

Jan 25, 2021 1:36 PM

Jan 2014
I was in like 4th or 5th grade and it was very wholesome. We were friends and stopped hanging out cause people were saying we were bf and gf when we werent lmao. Was sad but not that soul crushing since I was just a kid.
☆・。・。☆・(* ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~Aphotic ☆・。・。☆・゜
Jan 25, 2021 2:35 PM

Apr 2014
ahhh, my first love, Dulce. Met her in the fourth grade. Everyone liked her. I used to do her math work for her sometimes. Got her number one day. Called her a few times and asked her if she liked me. She said yeah. It never went anywhere though. She dated like four of my other friends. That never went anywhere either.

Started dating this other girl who shall not be named in an attempt to make her jealous. Totally worked, she asked me out to a basketball event and even bought me a 50 cent ticket. REJECTED I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW!! Dated said girlfriend for a year until i heard she kissed some guy in my class while we were on a field trip. I cried. I broke up with her. I asked her for my ball back. LOL. Friends made fun of me for crying about my ex kissing another guy. Stop being friends with those guys. Start being friends again. I move schools.

The end.

oh snap
Jan 25, 2021 5:29 PM

Jul 2019
My first love is now a girl who looks like one day you'll just find her OD'd at the gas station bathroom. Time sure does fly
Jan 25, 2021 5:36 PM
Nov 2014
first crush i think is more suited for me since i never had a dating relationship with any girls (what a loser lol). i got rejected after a confession (she wasn't interested in me), and she blocked my numbers now. i still have feelings for her till to this day, i wish she would unblock my numbers so i can try my chance again lol. if my short height is a problem for her, i'll just tell her that i can't really grow that part anymore since i'm already 23 years old.
Jan 25, 2021 6:00 PM

Mar 2018
It was my teachers daughter. That is all I am to say of it. I always aimed high...

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Jan 25, 2021 6:17 PM

Dec 2015
I lost my first love during a kayaking accident in the North Sea.
The courts never proved it was murder.
Jan 25, 2021 6:57 PM
Jul 2018
well we both had rabbits, and it was pretty good besides the fact that we never met up in person. 2 years down the drain once again
Jan 26, 2021 2:29 AM
Jul 2018
They were good, we were like 10 and played video games together. But we kinda just ghosted each other as we grew up, but I still think fondly of him in my heart. Though he probably doesn't feel the same because I was a cunt lol.
Jan 26, 2021 3:26 AM
Zenin

Dec 2016
I definitely remember and I will probably remember for the rest of my life, haha. It was the most beautiful summer. Of course, it was beautiful only when there were mutual feelings. It's just that unfortunately no one took any steps. And that whole thing lasted more than a year. It's just that at one point there were only my feelings. But I managed to get over it, we are still talking, but the feelings aren't as deep.
Gg

More topics from this board

Poll: » In the future there will be battles for love between species from other planets(theory)

Absurdo_N - 9 hours ago

9 by _Nette_ »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » If we eat the mermaid's tail, is it cannibalism or is it fish meat?

Absurdo_N - 10 hours ago

25 by Dracowyn »»
24 minutes ago

» I'm a coomer, but the important question is...

LenRea - 43 minutes ago

0 by LenRea »»
43 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 2 hours ago

6 by MeanMrMusician »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

674 by Hitagi__Furude »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.