Forum Settings
Forums
Jan 18, 9:01 AM

This is the best movie the franchise ever made. The animation, feels, fights, nostalgia everything was spot on.

Broly, one of the most famous character in Dragon Ball. This time only to become canon (i.e. written by Akira Toriyama) in the most breathtaking way ever.

Jan 18, 9:14 AM
Cheer_Leader said:
This is the best movie the franchise ever made. The animation, feels, fights, nostalgia everything was spot on.

Broly, one of the most famous character in Dragon Ball. This time only to become canon (i.e. written by Akira Toriyama) in the most breathtaking way ever.
ok, I love the movie but best movie ever? In terms of best anime movies it would either go to Akira, Ghost in the shell movie 1, Your Name, Spirited Away, etc

Jan 18, 10:42 AM

I agree it's one of the most entertaining anime films I have ever seen although the competition wasn't hard to beat. Most films in the franchise have been sub par.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST

Jan 19, 11:22 AM
I can agree with best dragon ball movie ever; certainly entertaining and fun definitely rewatchable

Jan 21, 9:13 AM
It is an amazing movie. I watched it with my friends in the theater and I won't forget the experience of watching it with a bunch of people who shared the same interests as me.

Feb 28, 1:20 PM
nah Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies is a better movie

Mar 8, 10:13 AM
adistefano_ said:
Cheer_Leader said:

ok, I love the movie but best movie ever? In terms of best anime movies it would either go to Akira, Ghost in the shell movie 1, Your Name, Spirited Away, etc

He didn't say best animated movie.

May 27, 9:19 AM
adistefano_ said:
Cheer_Leader said:

of the franchise not ever

Jun 12, 4:43 AM
This is utter trash and I'd rather watch GT a thousand times over.

Jun 28, 12:53 AM

No, this is just a fanfiction with good animation.
The world has really became a terrible place to live in, there's nothing better than the anime world to forget about everything