Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 18, 2021 7:37 AM
Aug 2019
Will Kaguya and Shirogane continue their relationship after they've met their goals? Or are they separating forever to work on their own lives?
Jan 18, 2021 8:27 AM

Jul 2017
iirc there wasn't any talk of breaking up per se, just that Kaguya is no longer going abroad with Miyuki. Though she did say it had to do with her family and the guilt yada yada and Miyuki does plan on helping Kaguya "fight" against her family so who knows how that's gonna play out.

Next arc will probably answer your question once these fillers get out of the way. Though if they do break up that would be disappointing as heck because lots of series' seem to be blinded by the fact that it's not rocket science that you can still be there as support to someone despite not having the same dreams as them
Jan 18, 2021 2:29 PM
Jul 2019
mrkvaa said:
Will Kaguya and Shirogane continue their relationship after they've met their goals? Or are they separating forever to work on their own lives?

i think they will somehow come to a compromise, I don’t think they will break up, especially of how wholesome this manga is most of the time. I don’t think there will be a sad disappointing ending. I hope so anyways
Jan 19, 2021 3:36 AM
Aug 2019
Short_Circut said:
iirc there wasn't any talk of breaking up per se, just that Kaguya is no longer going abroad with Miyuki. Though she did say it had to do with her family and the guilt yada yada and Miyuki does plan on helping Kaguya "fight" against her family so who knows how that's gonna play out.

Next arc will probably answer your question once these fillers get out of the way. Though if they do break up that would be disappointing as heck because lots of series' seem to be blinded by the fact that it's not rocket science that you can still be there as support to someone despite not having the same dreams as them
ComicalWorlds said:
mrkvaa said:

i think they will somehow come to a compromise, I don’t think they will break up, especially of how wholesome this manga is most of the time. I don’t think there will be a sad disappointing ending. I hope so anyways

Thanks! I've read it again and I too don't think they'll break up now

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.