New
Jan 18, 2021 2:58 AM

Apr 2018
Something similar to:
Snow white with red hair
ReRe Hello
La Dolce Vita di Adelaide
Tama No Gohoubi

Not necessarily "all fluff" (but all fluff is still good) uum something like it's like the drama doesn't circle around the romance itself but their life? So no stretched out problems due to characters misunderstanding and the like. The characters communicate and trust each other and there's none or very minimal relationship conflict?

I guess this would be something simple/linear plot since the conflict/drama is easily breezed through or something?
kklaoJan 18, 2021 3:26 AM
"When I decided to follow my dream, I had already discarded my life.” -Roronoa Zoro
Jan 18, 2021 3:12 AM
Jan 18, 2021 5:32 AM

Apr 2018

I like those too hehe. Thank you!
"When I decided to follow my dream, I had already discarded my life.” -Roronoa Zoro
Jan 18, 2021 9:25 AM

Mar 2016
Romance isn't main part of the anime but in Durarara (Shira x Celty) fits your criteria.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Jan 18, 2021 8:55 PM

Jan 2021
1อŽ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ช ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
2อŽ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
3อŽ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข ๐˜œ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ช
Jan 18, 2021 9:35 PM
Jul 2018
1. Akatsuki no Yona
2. Romeo x Juliet
3. Saiunkoku Monogatari
4. Maoyuu Maou Yuusha.
5. Oukami to Koushinryou
6. Hakushaku to Yousei
7. Kaichou wa Maid Sama
8. Kimi ni Todoke
9. Suki tte ii na yo
10. Special A
11. Ao Haru Ride
12. Skip Beat
13. Nagi no Asukara
14. Tsuki ga Kirei
15. Ore monogatari
Jan 18, 2021 10:19 PM
Dec 2017
love is hard for an otaku and i am not an angel

Jan 19, 2021 11:28 PM

Apr 2018
caprisan said:
Romance isn't main part of the anime but in Durarara (Shira x Celty) fits your criteria.

Oh really? Cool. I've heard of Durarara. I only know the opening song of it which was dope. Will check that.
Jan 19, 2021 11:30 PM

Apr 2018

Thanks for recom. 20 Mensou though a 9 year old and a 5 year old. LMAO. ah good ol' clamp!
Jan 19, 2021 11:31 PM

Jul 2020
For simple linear romance you'll like Horimiya, Oregairu or maybe Tonikaku kawaii

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jan 19, 2021 11:34 PM

Apr 2018
KomachiAkako said:
3อŽ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข ๐˜œ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ช

I've watched all these. Violet Evergarden made me bawl.
Jan 19, 2021 11:36 PM

Apr 2018
SakurahanaHime said:
1. Akatsuki no Yona
2. Romeo x Juliet
3. Saiunkoku Monogatari
4. Maoyuu Maou Yuusha.
5. Oukami to Koushinryou
6. Hakushaku to Yousei
7. Kaichou wa Maid Sama
8. Kimi ni Todoke
9. Suki tte ii na yo
10. Special A
11. Ao Haru Ride
12. Skip Beat
13. Nagi no Asukara
14. Tsuki ga Kirei
15. Ore monogatari

I've been meaning to read Akatsuki no Yona. I've seen some panels and it looks so gorgeous. Thank for the list.
Jan 19, 2021 11:36 PM

Apr 2018
Crow_Black said:
love is hard for an otaku and i am not an angel

Love is hard for an Otaku is LOVE. I hope they update soon. Will look into the other one. Thanks
Jan 19, 2021 11:41 PM

Apr 2018
Scordolo said:
For simple linear romance you'll like Horimiya, Oregairu or maybe Tonikaku kawaii

I think I've read Horimiya but I can't quite recall the story. thanks for refresh and recom. Tonikaku Kawaii seem promising
Jan 20, 2021 12:12 AM

Jan 2021
kklao said:
KomachiAkako said:

๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. . .
Jan 20, 2021 11:39 AM

Apr 2018
KomachiAkako said:
kklao said:

๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. . .

Yes! I wish they produced more episodes or seasons for it...though maybe they didn't have a lot to work on since there were only 4 volumes of LN. Sad.
Jan 20, 2021 12:59 PM

Jul 2017
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1874850 (look for tags such as Strong Relationship and Pure Wholesomeness for your suggestions)

but +100000 Ase to Sekken rec above, one of the best romance manga out there
Jan 20, 2021 8:02 PM
Jul 2018
kklao said:
SakurahanaHime said:
1. Akatsuki no Yona
2. Romeo x Juliet
3. Saiunkoku Monogatari
4. Maoyuu Maou Yuusha.
5. Oukami to Koushinryou
6. Hakushaku to Yousei
7. Kaichou wa Maid Sama
8. Kimi ni Todoke
9. Suki tte ii na yo
10. Special A
11. Ao Haru Ride
12. Skip Beat
13. Nagi no Asukara
14. Tsuki ga Kirei
15. Ore monogatari

I've been meaning to read Akatsuki no Yona. I've seen some panels and it looks so gorgeous. Thank for the list.

It is *^* Your welcome~
Jan 29, 2021 3:40 AM

Apr 2018
Short_Circut said:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1874850 (look for tags such as Strong Relationship and Pure Wholesomeness for your suggestions)

but +100000 Ase to Sekken rec above, one of the best romance manga out there

Oh wow! Thank you!! :)
Jan 30, 2021 8:26 PM
Jul 2019
Sounds exactly like Tsuki ga Kirei, especially with the drama being around life and not the romance as well as the couple who trust each other a lot. I've seen others in this thread recommend it too, and it's probably my favorite show of all time.
Jan 31, 2021 4:13 AM

Jan 2018
Two that I'd recommend would be Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge and Nazo no Kanojo X
Feb 4, 2021 6:00 AM

Apr 2018
bakenisekuro said:
Sounds exactly like Tsuki ga Kirei, especially with the drama being around life and not the romance as well as the couple who trust each other a lot. I've seen others in this thread recommend it too, and it's probably my favorite show of all time.

Ah yeah I have watched that but for some reason I wasn't much of a fan of the ML. But like the plot and theme was right up my alley. Oof.

Thanks!
Feb 4, 2021 6:01 AM

Apr 2018
romchomp said:
Two that I'd recommend would be Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge and Nazo no Kanojo X

I remember these! I don't think I've ever finished Nazo no Kanojo X though. I recall reading it as a teen and the drool scenes felt so scandalous LOL. Need to brush up on that. Thanks!
Feb 4, 2021 8:10 PM

Sep 2020
1) Violet Evergarden
2) Kimi no Todoke
3) Kaichou Wo Maid-Sama
4) Special A
Feb 5, 2021 4:21 AM

Apr 2018
Fa1zan said:
1) Violet Evergarden
2) Kimi no Todoke
3) Kaichou Wo Maid-Sama
4) Special A

I wish Violet had more romance focus. That gorgeous art! Thanks
Feb 5, 2021 7:56 AM
Jul 2019
https://myanimelist.net/manga/106981/Houkago_Koishita?q=houkago%2C%20koishita&cat=manga
(Completed)
There aren't really any misunderstandings at all. And there is a love rival, but he's friends with the male love interest and is very respectful and knows his boundaries. In addition, not only is the romance cute, but I like the friendship between the love rival and the male lead.

https://anilist.co/manga/100851/Lian-Shi-Yingchaose/
(English name is Love Like Cherry Blossoms)
(I couldn't find it on MAL so I linked AniList)
I can only think of one misunderstanding that occurred but that got resolved rather quickly. This one is super cute and fluffy.

And both of these are completed which is a plus.
Feb 5, 2021 10:06 AM

Oct 2014
Hiyokoi -- Sweet one episode show.
Gosick -- Mystery & romance (low-key).
Seikai no Monshou -- The main couple get a lot of face-time & dialog together. Very relaxed relationship with lots of banter.
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Feb 9, 2021 5:15 AM

Apr 2018
mianto said:
https://myanimelist.net/manga/106981/Houkago_Koishita?q=houkago%2C%20koishita&cat=manga
(Completed)
There aren't really any misunderstandings at all. And there is a love rival, but he's friends with the male love interest and is very respectful and knows his boundaries. In addition, not only is the romance cute, but I like the friendship between the love rival and the male lead.

https://anilist.co/manga/100851/Lian-Shi-Yingchaose/
(English name is Love Like Cherry Blossoms)
(I couldn't find it on MAL so I linked AniList)
I can only think of one misunderstanding that occurred but that got resolved rather quickly. This one is super cute and fluffy.

And both of these are completed which is a plus.

Oh I've read Love Like Cherry Blossom. THE ART IS GORG! I'll check the other thanks!!
Feb 9, 2021 5:17 AM

Apr 2018
8oomer said:
Hiyokoi -- Sweet one episode show.
Gosick -- Mystery & romance (low-key).
Seikai no Monshou -- The main couple get a lot of face-time & dialog together. Very relaxed relationship with lots of banter.

Oh I didn't realize they had adapated Hiyokoi. Thanks for recom!

More topics from this board

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Apr 18

10 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
39 minutes ago

» Seeking Recommendations from My "Plan to Watch" List

vansonbee - Apr 19

21 by radrocket »»
2 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

66 by SakuraCosmos »»
2 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - 4 hours ago

2 by Lucifrost »»
3 hours ago

» ntr doujin?

3hitcombo - 7 hours ago

1 by Knighty_IX »»
3 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.