Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 22, 2021 2:32 AM

Jan 2018
Hiro4ka11 said:
as i said before.

the only one who gonna ruin this series is not mappa nor the cgi. but the retarded Nijikon fake fans.

people who simply want good animation have no part in the production of this work .
so no
that statement is simply incorrect
Jan 22, 2021 2:41 AM
Aug 2020
Seriously i didnt find any fault with this season and to be honest it is even better than the other seasons.The use of CGI is well done too and if it doesnt suit ur taste then go watch some other anime
Jan 22, 2021 3:00 AM
Aug 2017
DualWieldKiritoX said:
Seriously i didnt find any fault with this season and to be honest it is even better than the other seasons.The use of CGI is well done too and if it doesnt suit ur taste then go watch some other anime

"It is even better than other seasons" bruh stop the cap now. Previous seasons had better animation thats a fact.
Jan 22, 2021 3:14 AM
Dec 2020
FUSITHEAD said:
Dear Arthur,

Get a life shithead.

Sincerely,

FUSITHEAD
Damn. I changed my mind already. MAPPA is doing the best they can and what I said was a dickhead thing to do. I apologise. I’m not gonna like delete anything I said but I’m ashamed of it. All I had to do was just do my research.
Jan 22, 2021 3:18 AM
Dec 2020
yaegerist-15 said:
ArthurBragg said:
Guys chill. I take back what I said. MAPPA is literally doing the best they possibly can. I think the cgi for the scouts might be being used as a place holder until the blu ray since it looks so bad.
do you think they will remove the cgi? I think the Blu-ray will fix the CDs, lightning and other off models but I don’t think they will remove key animations or cgi
Oh definitely not the titans but I possibly think the human cgi models because they aren’t that hi res and they aren’t used that often. They also seem to be using the same animation for when scouts land so I think it might be a place holder. The titans are alright with the best ones being the Jaw, Amoured and Cart
Jan 22, 2021 3:20 AM
Dec 2020
ArthurBragg said:
yaegerist-15 said:
do you think they will remove the cgi? I think the Blu-ray will fix the CDs, lightning and other off models but I don’t think they will remove key animations or cgi
Oh definitely not the titans but I possibly think the human cgi models because they aren’t that hi res and they aren’t used that often. They also seem to be using the same animation for when scouts land so I think it might be a place holder. The titans are alright with the best ones being the Jaw, Amoured and Cart
the jaw, armored, cart and warhammer Titan are nice in cgi, just the attack Titan and beast Titan are jarring sometimes
Attack on Titan ended with chapter 123 and 130/131 is the epilogue
Jan 22, 2021 3:24 AM
Aug 2020
Madlaad said:
DualWieldKiritoX said:

"It is even better than other seasons" bruh stop the cap now. Previous seasons had better animation thats a fact.
I ain't exaggerating I prefer new season's animation and pacing. Every season's animation was good but I feel this season they captured the minor details perfectly
Jan 22, 2021 3:27 AM
Dec 2020
yaegerist-15 said:
ArthurBragg said:
the jaw, armored, cart and warhammer Titan are nice in cgi, just the attack Titan and beast Titan are jarring sometimes
I have a feeling they might improve the cgi models possibly and maybe improve the cgi animation for the titans. I think a lot of this stuff can be polished with time.
Jan 22, 2021 3:50 AM
Jul 2018
ArthurBragg said:
yaegerist-15 said:
I have a feeling they might improve the cgi models possibly and maybe improve the cgi animation for the titans. I think a lot of this stuff can be polished with time.

Well, they better fix the Attack Titan and the Beast Titan. Cause those two just look downright ugly.
Jan 22, 2021 4:27 AM
Dec 2020
ABDoesThings said:
ArthurBragg said:

Well, they better fix the Attack Titan and the Beast Titan. Cause those two just look downright ugly.
I think those are the ones that are harder to get right. But yh I hope they fix them because I imagine it wouldn’t be that much effort to smooth out the rough edges on the cgi models that already exist.
Jan 22, 2021 4:35 AM
Jul 2018
ArthurBragg said:
ABDoesThings said:

I think those are the ones that are harder to get right. But yh I hope they fix them because I imagine it wouldn’t be that much effort to smooth out the rough edges on the cgi models that already exist.

I personally hope they add more detailing, better tracing and give the Attack Titan some fresh glowing eyes. It'd be a good way to hide the CGI look of its face, in fact I personally don't know why they didn't do so.
Jan 22, 2021 4:36 AM
Dec 2020
ABDoesThings said:
ArthurBragg said:

I personally hope they add more detailing, better tracing and give the Attack Titan some fresh glowing eyes. It'd be a good way to hide the CGI look of its face, in fact I personally don't know why they didn't do so.
I mean time constraints. They have had less than a year to put this together so they have to take into consideration what they are going to put their efforts in. It’s obviously not ideal but the higher ups are the ones to blame.
Jan 22, 2021 5:29 AM
Aug 2017
DualWieldKiritoX said:
Madlaad said:

I ain't exaggerating I prefer new season's animation and pacing. Every season's animation was good but I feel this season they captured the minor details perfectly

I don't even know what you are talking about. I know one thing for sure the action sequence are medicore this season. Rest is just fine.
Jan 22, 2021 10:28 AM
Mar 2018
No caps.... This could be the one of the bests, but, now it's only great.

Still doesn't take away from the fact that the story's carrying this season.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.