New
Jan 16, 2021 12:52 PM

Jul 2020
you know, this girl

Yeah can some please explain what she is
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 16, 2021 12:59 PM

Oct 2012
She's basically your average Stacy, a little prettier maybe, a normie gal.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Jan 16, 2021 1:00 PM

Aug 2014
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/trad-girl
Trad Girl or Trad Wife refers to a female Wojak variation with blond hair and wearing a blue floral sundress. Initially circulated on 4chan in posts related to traditional and conservative values, the character received more significant spread online after gaining popularity in Yes Chad memes and other Wojak Comics.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/wojak
Feels Guy, also known as Wojak, is an MS Paint illustration of a bald man with a sad expression on his face. It is often used as a reaction image to represent feelings such as melancholy, regret or loneliness.
Jan 16, 2021 3:35 PM
Dec 2017
basically a stay at home wife who takes care of the house while the husband goes at work and both have tradiotnally conservative views.

My parents are apolitcal personally.

Jan 16, 2021 3:42 PM

Dec 2016
A trad wife is a meme used on the internet
한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요
Jan 16, 2021 3:44 PM

Mar 2018
What else but Ryuk's absolute wet dream of a wife?

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Jan 16, 2021 3:45 PM
Jul 2018
Stop with these old ass 4 chan memes.
Jan 16, 2021 10:47 PM
Nov 2019
Good wife on the streets while being Ooonga Boonga wife in the sheets
Jan 16, 2021 11:01 PM

Jul 2014
Something something sundress something something wheat fields.
Jan 16, 2021 11:19 PM

Aug 2018
I picture this as a white woman in her 20s with conservative, Christian values.
Jan 17, 2021 8:20 AM

Jul 2014
What 20-something neckbeards going through a tradcath phase think of as the ideal woman; virginal and devoutly religious, aspiring only to housework and bearing as well as raising children.

With that being said, I sincerely doubt women who fit this mold would have any interest in failsons who do nothing but peruse /pol/ all day.
Take care of yourself

Jan 17, 2021 8:33 AM

Aug 2018
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tradwife

tradwife
Short for "traditional wife" (that is to say, a female homemaker).

The word has nothing to do with neo-nazism as some definitions here have suggested, it's just stands for "traditional wife". Some women choose to do that, and some women don't. Each person has a right to pursue happiness as they see fit, right?

Jan 17, 2021 8:46 AM

Feb 2015
Good luck trying to find a girl like that these days. All most chicas care about these days is taking snaps of them holding cocktails glasses and how many likes they can get on insta.
Jan 17, 2021 10:11 AM

Jan 2019
It's @traed cross-dressing.
Yep, we still have a 30 character limit.
Jan 17, 2021 10:50 AM

May 2018
Cant tell if its a male crossdressing as a female

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Jan 17, 2021 1:56 PM

Mar 2008
Sheklon said:
It's @traed cross-dressing.
Yep, we still have a 30 character limit.

But I don't even like flower print dresses.
Jan 17, 2021 2:07 PM

Jan 2019
traed said:

But I don't even like flower print dresses.

Come, now. We all know that people can sometimes change personality when cross-dressing, so no need for that excuse.
Jan 17, 2021 3:09 PM

Jul 2016
someone who goes with all traditional wife tropes, stay at home wife, cooking and cleaning, ect. Aka my queen abby shapio
Jan 17, 2021 3:09 PM

Jun 2014
I don't know.

All I know, is that they don't exist in my geographic location.

Jan 17, 2021 9:15 PM

Mar 2019
Luchse said:

You already know it!

I see even after a two month ban I'm still being talked about on this board 😂.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2021 9:24 PM
Dec 2017
Ryuk9428 said:
Luchse said:

You already know it!

Its great to see you again bro and also fuck woke culture!!!

Jan 17, 2021 9:30 PM

Mar 2019
Crow_Black said:
Ryuk9428 said:

You already know it!

Hell yeah! Fuck the woke, bring on Redo of Healer!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2021 9:36 PM
Dec 2017
Ryuk9428 said:
Crow_Black said:

Hell yeah! Fuck the woke, bring on Redo of Healer!

The salt that is going to be mined is going to a glorious day!! :D

Jan 18, 2021 3:45 AM

Sep 2020
I just see them in memes. it's just a traditional wife.
Jan 18, 2021 4:05 AM

Aug 2019
Illuminatli said:
She's basically your average Stacy, a little prettier maybe, a normie gal.

srsly femcels on mal? who would've thought
Jan 18, 2021 4:27 AM

Dec 2016
There isn't much to think about. She is a LARPer whom has been dethroned from an unjust monopoly by competition.
You would have better luck summoning a succubus. Just type in 'succubus JAV' into your favorite search orifice. The internet wasn't actually invented you know. It was discovered. It is actually a circle of Hell.
That being said, they said that I couldn't make Ishuzoku Reviewers real. v_v
I always ponder this question. Is it art imitates life or does life imitate art?
Jan 18, 2021 4:38 AM
Jun 2020
Chizuru_Mizuhara said:
boobs
boobsboobsboobsboobsboobs
Jan 18, 2021 4:47 AM

May 2018
Kaiz- said:
Chizuru_Mizuhara said:
boobs

Ahh that explains why, there is a lack of boobs or the face looks like one size of tits

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Jan 18, 2021 5:21 AM
Jun 2020
Chizuru_Mizuhara said:
Kaiz- said:
boobs

Ahh that explains why, there is a lack of boobs or the face looks like one size of tits
You even noticed that? Damn.. :>‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Jan 18, 2021 5:41 AM

Jun 2008
You know Right-Wingers are something else.

On one hand they swear up and down they want something like this a “wholesome” traditional girl who cares about religion and morality...who wants to be a mother and “take care” of her husband.

It’s fucking cringe honestly.

But the real funny part is that it’s NOT TRUE...

Secretly, they want a SLUT, a girl which we all fantasize about...who will suck dick happily and do whatever other crazy thing we want.

It’s all a projection to try to have this “moral high ground” bullshit.
Jan 18, 2021 6:50 AM

Mar 2019
ProfessionalNEET said:
Ryuk9428 said:

You already know it!

Oh shit, you're back now. I can't wait for you to go rail about how feminism is destroying society again.

Also, why did you get banned for so long?

I posted a link on my profile page containing a banned phrase. The reason I was banned so long was because it took a long time to get in contact with a mod who would overturn it.

--ALEX-- said:

On one hand they swear up and down they want something like this a “wholesome” traditional girl who cares about religion and morality...who wants to be a mother and “take care” of her husband.

Secretly, they want a SLUT, a girl which we all fantasize about...who will suck dick happily and do whatever other crazy thing we want.

Girls can have as much sex as they want as long as they only do it with their monogamous boyfriend/husband. The immoral part is the fucking around, not the sex.
Jan 18, 2021 7:34 AM
Dec 2017
Ryuk9428 said:
ProfessionalNEET said:

Oh shit, you're back now. I can't wait for you to go rail about how feminism is destroying society again.

Also, why did you get banned for so long?

I posted a link on my profile page containing a banned phrase. The reason I was banned so long was because it took a long time to get in contact with a mod who would overturn it.

--ALEX-- said:

Girls can have as much sex as they want as long as they only do it with their monogamous boyfriend/husband. The immoral part is the fucking around, not the sex.

https://www.insider.com/why-straight-relationships-are-doomed-according-to-sex-researcher-2020-12

Well i found this article just this morning and i think you may have forgot something.

Jan 18, 2021 9:32 AM

Oct 2015
Wojak version of a girl that upholds traditional family values, like being a homemaker, being of reserved temperament, providing emotional support to her husband in trying times, being more of a stabilizing force compared to her husband's often rash behaviour, the usual conservative nuclear family dynamics most people currently alive have lived under as a kid. Nothing wrong with it per se, if it's what both partners wish to live their lives by. But with some people who go a bit further than "Yeah distinct gender roles in the household is cool" it feels like what they want is really a second mother who take care of them and baby them rather than a partner.
Jan 18, 2021 9:35 AM

Mar 2019
Crow_Black said:
Ryuk9428 said:

https://www.insider.com/why-straight-relationships-are-doomed-according-to-sex-researcher-2020-12

Well i found this article just this morning and i think you may have forgot something.

Yup progressives are experts at pointing out problems with society and then pretending that they are not the ones in charge of said society who caused those problems.

I suppose they’d try and claim that straight people disliking each other these days and having low sexual satisfaction has nothing to do with them encouraging people to be as promiscuous as possible for the past 50-60 years.
Jan 18, 2021 12:06 PM

Jun 2008
Theonewhorules said:
someone who goes with all traditional wife tropes, stay at home wife, cooking and cleaning, ect. Aka my queen abby shapio

The only way I’d fuck this bitch would be if I were going to corrupt her to such a way that she can’t live without cock anymore.

Turn her into a literal cum dumpster...

Then she slowly but surely gets into harder stuff.

Getting spit roasted, lesbian shit on the side, and of course gang bangs.

That would be pretty great.
Jan 18, 2021 12:16 PM

Mar 2019
--ALEX-- said:
Theonewhorules said:

The only way I’d fuck this bitch would be if I were going to corrupt her to such a way that she can’t live without cock anymore.

Turn her into a literal cum dumpster...

Then she slowly but surely gets into harder stuff.

Getting spit roasted, lesbian shit on the side, and of course gang bangs.

That would be pretty great.

God that is fucking disgusting. Have some class for Christ’s sake.
Jan 18, 2021 12:29 PM

Jun 2008
Ryuk9428 said:

I see nothing wrong fam.

All of us males are degenerates at heart...we all want to partake in crazy sexual exploits.

We can’t do that without girls.

Sure in an IDEAL world maybe girls would be this traditional delusional mindset some of you guys like to indulge in...but NOT in our current world.
Jan 18, 2021 12:43 PM

Mar 2019
--ALEX-- said:
Ryuk9428 said:

I see nothing wrong fam.

All of us males are degenerates at heart...we all want to partake in crazy sexual exploits.

Sure in an IDEAL world maybe girls would be this traditional delusional mindset some of you guys like to indulge in...but NOT in our current world.

Yeah because of people like you who talk about corrupting them and spit roasting them.

I don’t want to do any of the things you mentioned. I’m a horny dude I’m not gonna deny that part but I’m perfectly satisfied just having sex the regular way with one girl.
Jan 18, 2021 12:49 PM
Dec 2017
Soverign said:
There isn't much to think about. She is a LARPer whom has been dethroned from an unjust monopoly by competition.
You would have better luck summoning a succubus. Just type in 'succubus JAV' into your favorite search orifice. The internet wasn't actually invented you know. It was discovered. It is actually a circle of Hell.
That being said, they said that I couldn't make Ishuzoku Reviewers real. v_v
I always ponder this question. Is it art imitates life or does life imitate art?

I would say life imitates art since reality can be stranger than fiction.

Jan 18, 2021 2:12 PM

Jun 2008
Ryuk9428 said:
--ALEX-- said:

I see nothing wrong fam.

Yeah because of people like you who talk about corrupting them and spit roasting them.

I don’t want to do any of the things you mentioned. I’m a horny dude I’m not gonna deny that part but I’m perfectly satisfied just having sex the regular way with one girl.

Well, to be perfectly fair, I would probably never engage in a gang bang...only because I think it’s a bit awkward.

As for spit roasting a girl?

Yeah...I’d do that...but only to some random whore who has zero shame or any self-respect.

Let’s be honest with each other tho...

How does a threesome sound to you?

Two girls sucking your dick, sucking your balls, you eating one out while the other bounces on top of you...that sounds amazing, right?

Now I’ve been lucky to have a threesome...and trust me those two little whores would not do that if they were conservative or traditional.

As for one girl...will a traditional girl be open to role play?

What about dressing in sexy in sexy lingerie, talking sexy to you, and doing other things?

Like....I want to cum all over a girl’s face, and then have her swallow it and thanking me for my milk.

Will a traditional girl do that?

Girls being slutty is the best.
Jan 18, 2021 2:13 PM

Sep 2017
Theonewhorules said:

Holy shit! The one and only khazar milkers!
خ
Jan 18, 2021 4:58 PM

Mar 2019
--ALEX-- said:
Ryuk9428 said:

Well, to be perfectly fair, I would probably never engage in a gang bang...only because I think it’s a bit awkward.

As for spit roasting a girl?

Yeah...I’d do that...but only to some random whore who has zero shame or any self-respect.

Let’s be honest with each other tho...

How does a threesome sound to you?

Two girls sucking your dick, sucking your balls, you eating one out while the other bounces on top of you...that sounds amazing, right?

Now I’ve been lucky to have a threesome...and trust me those two little whores would not do that if they were conservative or traditional.

As for one girl...will a traditional girl be open to role play?

What about dressing in sexy in sexy lingerie, talking sexy to you, and doing other things?

Like....I want to cum all over a girl’s face, and then have her swallow it and thanking me for my milk.

Will a traditional girl do that?

Girls being slutty is the best.

You really think a traditional girl wouldn’t do something as simple as putting on some lingerie? A traditional girl is not the same as a frigid girl. The only girls I’ve ever dated were trad girls.

When I was in high school I probably would have liked a threesome but the mindset that would have enjoyed that has become a very alien mindset to me now. I would definitely prefer for it to just be me and my girlfriend.
Jan 18, 2021 5:04 PM

Mar 2011
I was going to guess a wife you trade nightly with. In what way this occurs would have to be explained to me like where babies come from.
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Jan 18, 2021 5:06 PM

Dec 2016
Theonewhorules said:

Apparently Abby Shapiro wasn't such a trad girl in her younger years
Jan 18, 2021 5:09 PM

Jul 2016
DrSexy said:
Theonewhorules said:

You've ruined my image of her, now I'll go f her brother hes so pure
Jan 18, 2021 5:19 PM

Jun 2008
DrSexy said:

WHOA....is that real?!?

Suddenly, she doesn’t seem soooo unappealing now!

Would definitely love to “turn her” into a good little slut now!

And let me just say...as someone who was once an evangelical Christian...

ALL religious people are sexually repressed one way or another...which means the second you release them from the cult they’re in...they become sex crazy and just want to fuck.

Abby needs a good dick, that’s all.
Jan 18, 2021 5:32 PM

Mar 2019
DrSexy said:
Theonewhorules said:

I dated a super Catholic girl who would wear these incredibly tiny Jean shorts on our dates. Like I said, trad girl does not equal frigid girl.

I don’t want a girl who’s frigid. I just don’t want a girl who is masochistic or got gang banged or something else that was crazy. I just want a girl with a healthy sex drive who stayed normal and vanilla and didn’t do a bunch of disgusting or crazy shit.
Jan 18, 2021 5:34 PM

Dec 2016
--ALEX-- said:
DrSexy said:

WHOA....is that real?!?

ALL religious people are sexually repressed one way or another...which means the second you release them from the cult they’re in...they become sex crazy and just want to fuck.

I'm not sure if they are real but there's a lot of risque pictures of her and people say those pics were leaked after the fappening . Just google Abby Shapiro nudes you will find plenty.

Yeah I agree most of these "trad girls" are freakier than regular people.
Jan 18, 2021 7:34 PM

Jun 2008
DrSexy said:
--ALEX-- said:

WHOA....is that real?!?

I'm not sure if they are real but there's a lot of risque pictures of her and people say those pics were leaked after the fappening . Just google Abby Shapiro nudes you will find plenty.

Yeah I agree most of these "trad girls" are freakier than regular people.

Yeah...I just saw.

Soooo her tits look weird to me...I don’t know if they’re fake or real but I don’t like the shape and proportionality.

But regardless of that....if those pics are real, she’s a freak!

And it’s consistent to what I said about religious people being sexually repressed.

Yeah...I gotta say, I’d fuck this bitch.
Jan 18, 2021 8:29 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
I would love to date a super trad girl who is into anime (including hentai), video games, cosplay (especially furry), and BDSM. (Femboys also okay as long as they are trad.)

--ALEX-- said:

Yeah...I gotta say, I’d fuck this bitch.

Only a solid 6 on the Kinsey scale (or solid 0 for women) would say otherwise. Thanks for telling us you are neither of those things. I was starting to get worried.
149597871Jan 18, 2021 8:38 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

16 by Adverrito »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk?

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

20 by KenaiPhoenix »»
4 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Today

26 by KenaiPhoenix »»
5 minutes ago

» What hobbies, skills, or common views do you wish a significant other had?

IpreferEcchi - 9 hours ago

9 by 0arche »»
44 minutes ago

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

14 by traed »»
50 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.