Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 15, 2021 6:45 AM
Feb 2018
Atleast 9.35-9.47.

Two days left for next episode, the score barely even dropped even after these very vocal complains. Animation of Eren killing Willy, underwhelming OST and so much more blahblahblah. It's literally raised drastically from 9.07 to 9.14 and maybe wont change until Sunday. If this week episode getting its justice and raise the score higher than previous episode let's assume that the score would raise 0.05 or 0.06 per week, but if it actually happens then this series gonna end up with 9.64-9.74 score which is impossible to reach due to "external" problems.

So, i'm assuming that we got 0.02 or 0.03 per week regardless every single shit this season went through.

P.S: We dont need to talk about bots votes.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 15, 2021 6:55 AM

Jan 2020
We can't really know what's going to happen to the rating unless the season ends, so expect some fluctuations. I think it will come down to this week's episode for it to either keep increasing or start dropping a little.

Notice that with the rating going up, the 1-rates have also increased (by quite a lot, it's at 3.6% as of right now).
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Jan 15, 2021 6:57 AM
Nov 2018
samashi20 said:
We can't really know what's going to happen to the rating unless the season ends, so expect some fluctuations. I think it will come down to this week's episode for it to either keep increasing or start dropping a little.

Notice that with the rating going up, the 1-rates have also increased (by quite a lot, it's at 3.6% as of right now).
Ye i cheked in 3 days 1/10 votes increased from 3900 to 4500 so 600 votes in just 3 days
Jan 15, 2021 7:01 AM
Jan 2019
If it wasn't for these retarted FMAB fans. AOT already would've had a rating of 9.35. Just look at the statistics of the score. It has got 4.5k 1s which is 3.6% of the total percentage of the votes. Thus makes AOT final season with the most percentage of 1 rating among the Top 5 shows. But AOT has a large fanbase so Fmab fans can't bring it down so easily as they did for other anime (Ex: Gintama 😔)
Jan 15, 2021 7:04 AM
Feb 2018
9.15 now, will hit 9.20 by Tuesday and if the episode is good.
Jan 15, 2021 7:08 AM
Apr 2019
Mr_Otakuu said:
If it wasn't for these retarted FMAB fans. AOT already would've had a rating of 9.35. Just look at the statistics of the score. It has got 4.5k 1s which is 3.6% of the total percentage of the votes. Thus makes AOT final season with the most percentage of 1 rating among the Top 5 shows. But AOT has a large fanbase so Fmab fans can't bring it down so easily as they did for other anime (Ex: Gintama 😔)

There is no reason for AoT to be so high this early in the season. It was 9.08 after the first episode, which was lackluster, to say the least. Not to mention that the ratings of every other anime on the top 10 dropped, due to AoT fans downvoting. FMAB fans can be toxic, but AoT fans are just as bad, if not worse. At least hold your 10s until this season actually gets good, none of the best manga scenes have even been adapted yet.
Jan 15, 2021 7:15 AM
Nov 2018
Dailymonogatari said:
Mr_Otakuu said:

There is no reason for AoT to be so high this early in the season. It was 9.08 after the first episode, which was lackluster, to say the least. Not to mention that the ratings of every other anime on the top 10 dropped, due to AoT fans downvoting. FMAB fans can be toxic, but AoT fans are just as bad, if not worse. At least hold your 10s until this season actually gets good, none of the best manga scenes have even been adapted yet.
i think all fandoms are equally toxic Aot/Hxh/steins gate/gintama/fmab they all have stuipid fans who cant agree that all of the shows i mentioned are amaizing.
Jan 15, 2021 7:21 AM
Apr 2019
SavageAge said:
Dailymonogatari said:

i think all fandoms are equally toxic Aot/Hxh/steins gate/gintama/fmab they all have stuipid fans who cant agree that all of the shows i mentioned are amaizing.

Wouldn't say that they're "equally toxic", but yeah I understand what you're getting at. It's hard to create public platforms such as these when idiots start to bot and troll the voting system. Shoutout to MAL admins for being able to manage all this nonsense.
Jan 15, 2021 7:25 AM
Jan 2020
Dailymonogatari said:
Mr_Otakuu said:

^^^nothing but faxs at this point AOT fans can't complain abt getting 1s when they're down voting other animes as well to get 1, FMAB is already at 10k 1s, Steins Gate has 4k 1s as well dont get me wrong Aot is incredible but after only 5 eps with maybe 1 or 2 brilliant eps to be at a 9.15🤨
Jan 15, 2021 7:31 AM
Nov 2018
__t004 said:
Dailymonogatari said:

^^^nothing but faxs at this point AOT fans can't complain abt getting 1s when they're down voting other animes as well to get 1, FMAB is already at 10k 1s, Steins Gate has 4k 1s as well dont get me wrong Aot is incredible but after only 5 eps with maybe 1 or 2 brilliant eps to be at a 9.15🤨
Aot have only 5episodes and more 1/10 than stein gate. Ofc some Aot fans downvoting hxh/stein/fmab/gintama etc, but there is much more people who downvotes only Aot
Jan 15, 2021 7:32 AM
Apr 2018
__t004 said:
Dailymonogatari said:

Steins;Gate and FMAB have a lot more members than Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season. The 1s rate is much higher
Jan 15, 2021 7:34 AM

Jan 2009
didnt Your Name already beaten FMA Brotherhood for months or even a year? the problem to me is how the Final Season will maintain that top position
Jan 15, 2021 7:34 AM
Apr 2019
SavageAge said:
__t004 said:
Aot have only 5episodes and more 1/10 than stein gate. Ofc some Aot fans downvoting hxh/stein/fmab/gintama etc, but there is much more people who downvotes only Aot

People are downvoting AoT because there is no reason for it to be rated so high this early into the season. Like I said earlier, 9.08 after the first episode is absolutely ridiculous. For gods sake, none of the significant manga events have even happened yet.
Jan 15, 2021 7:36 AM
Jan 2020
UcraDuca said:
__t004 said:

Steins;Gate and FMAB have a lot more members than Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season. The 1s rate is much higher
true but rating something a 10 when 5 eps are released is questionable but I guess every fanbase does it🤷‍♂️
Jan 15, 2021 7:37 AM

Oct 2015
I'm also very optimistic about the score since we didn't even reach the supposed best moments of the series thus far and the score is already this high even with all those 1s.

That said, gotta be realistic here. If the season is well adapted and keeps delivering, we might have a Berserk manga case here, with AoT reaching 60%+ 10/10s, but even Berserk with 62,2% 10s and 0,7% 1s has a score of 9.35, so I don't think AoT will even reach a consistent 9.3, but that'd be awesome to witness not gonna lie!
Jan 15, 2021 7:38 AM
Feb 2018
Dailymonogatari said:
SavageAge said:

People are downvoting AoT because there is no reason for it to be rated so high this early into the season. Like I said earlier, 9.08 after the first episode is absolutely ridiculous. For gods sake, none of the significant manga events have even happened yet.

The question is, what if those significant manga events have happened but the score goes even lower?
Jan 15, 2021 7:40 AM
Apr 2018
Eren_Hitler said:
Atleast 9.35-9.47.

let's assume that the score would raise 0.05 or 0.06 per week, but if it actually happens then this series gonna end up with 9.64-9.74 score which is impossible to reach due to "external" problems.

So, i'm assuming that we got 0.02 or 0.03 per week regardless every single shit this season went through.

You forgot the score movement will not be constant.

Things which affects the score are

• Total number of new votes in comparison to previous votes

• Non-fans completing

• Ending boost

• Scores added after an episode is dropped.

Meaning the higher the score goes and the higher the member count the longer it takes to move.
Jan 15, 2021 7:46 AM
Apr 2018
Nostalgik said:
with AoT reaching 60%+ 10/10s, but even Berserk with 62,2% 10s and 0,7% 1s has a score of 9.35, so I don't think AoT will even reach a consistent 9.3, but that'd be awesome to witness not gonna lie!

1s don't play into the score as much as you are assuming so you shouldn't be concerned about that.

AoT's actual 10/10 currently is likely around the 45-52% mark looking at the weighted score. This is due to fans brigading 10s as well.

The 10/10s will definitely be rising though. Since episode 5 dropped there have been roughly 23k new votes and around 75% of them have 10s. It'll likely settle at a much lower amount tho maybe somewhere in the 60s.
Jan 15, 2021 7:47 AM
Apr 2018
Mr_Otakuu said:
If it wasn't for these retarted FMAB fans. AOT already would've had a rating of 9.35.

No it wouldn't. You're making some clueless assumptions
Jan 15, 2021 7:49 AM
Apr 2018
Dailymonogatari said:

S3P2 started even higher. The fact S4 started so low is actually a surprise.

S3 P2 still ended higher than its start with a peak of 9.23
Jan 15, 2021 7:50 AM

Jul 2019
inb4 lock.......
Jan 15, 2021 7:52 AM
Sep 2018
Every one just spreading toxicology...

for the answer of thead question, my prediction is 9.4-9.5
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Jan 15, 2021 7:53 AM
Jul 2013
Dailymonogatari said:
SavageAge said:

It wasn't the first episode. It was the 59th episode. The last season has a score of 9.09 on MAL, so why shouldn't the new season be allowed to start from that point? It's the same story. It continues literally from that point.
Jan 15, 2021 7:58 AM
Nov 2020
I hope it stops at 9.19-20 for the fun to happen.
Jan 15, 2021 8:04 AM
Apr 2019
Kaito10 said:
Dailymonogatari said:

It wasn't the first episode. It was the 59th episode. The last season has a score of 9.09 on MAL, so why shouldn't the new season be allowed to start from that point? It's the same story. It continues literally from that point.

Because its a completely different arc adapted by a completely new studio? The reason shows are separated by seasons on this site are so they can be rated as such. These past 5 episodes are certainly not worthy of being #2 out of any anime ever created. Hell, they aren't even remotely close to being top 5 episodes in the series.
Jan 15, 2021 8:04 AM
Feb 2018
Roger1 said:

Lmfao same but i'm kinda want it higher, because, you know, i loved this so why wouldnt i recommend it to others to love it too?
Jan 15, 2021 8:13 AM
Nov 2020
Eren_Hitler said:
Roger1 said:

Lmfao same but i'm kinda want it higher, because, you know, i loved this so why wouldnt i recommend it to others to love it too?

Yah but aot fans are so vocal right now that you can’t imagine the chaos that will happen if it stops just close to being #1 rather than #1 which I think is much more fun to watch.
Jan 15, 2021 8:17 AM

May 2014
I'm good with at least a 9.12. I'd like to see it higher than Steins;Gate at the very least.
Jan 15, 2021 8:27 AM
Apr 2020
I actually like to see AoT at top but does it benefit you in anyway? just enjoy it. Not everyone gonna have the same taste.
Jan 15, 2021 8:30 AM

Jul 2020
Yeah the score is cool and all but be prepared for this fandom to be FMAB V2 if not worse.
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Jan 15, 2021 8:31 AM

Oct 2020
amirrezaB said:
I actually like to see AoT at top but does it benefit you in anyway? just enjoy it. Not everyone gonna have the same taste.
Agreed. On the other hand, it simply feels good to have your favorite show validated by others. It doesn't have to be a serious thing. I wouldn't care if this season wasn't even in the top 10 but it makes me happy that it is.
Jan 15, 2021 8:40 AM

Jul 2020
I_Am_Freeballing said:
amirrezaB said:
Agreed. On the other hand, it simply feels good to have your favorite show validated by others. It doesn't have to be a serious thing. I wouldn't care if this season wasn't even in the top 10 but it makes me happy that it is.

Damn, thats exactly how I feel. Whether people consider it "sad" or not a lot of people like to have they're favorite show validated by others as you said. But my problem is the people who care so much to creat bot accounts to downvote other animes. AOT fans, Steins;gate fans, hxh fans, FMAB fans. Thats not validation, thats forcing your opinion on others like its an objective fact.

I have the same feeling, im happy that AOT is ranked top 5. But I wouldn't care much if it isn't even in the top 100. Sometimes though, I wonder if this fandom even deserves top 5? I saw someone act like everyone who doesn't like AOT just likes to hate on mainstream animes. Creating accounts just to raise the anime score.

I think MAL needs to make a post on how anime is subjective and why the scores dont matter and force everyone to ready it before joining lmao.

Also is that Reiner in your profile picture? If not then who is it?

I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Jan 15, 2021 8:43 AM

Oct 2020
AnimeLeviathan said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

Damn, thats exactly how I feel. Whether people consider it "sad" or not a lot of people like to have they're favorite show validated by others as you said. But my problem is the people who care so much to creat bot accounts to downvote other animes. AOT fans, Steins;gate fans, hxh fans, FMAB fans. Thats not validation, thats forcing your opinion on others like its an objective fact.

I have the same feeling, im happy that AOT is ranked top 5. But I wouldn't care much if it isn't even in the top 100. Sometimes though, I wonder if this fandom even deserves top 5? I saw someone act like everyone who doesn't like AOT just likes to hate on mainstream animes. Creating accounts just to raise the anime score.

I think MAL needs to make a post on how anime is subjective and why the scores dont matter and force everyone to ready it before joining lmao.

Yes it is daddy Reiner. :)
Jan 15, 2021 8:51 AM
Jul 2013
Dailymonogatari said:
Kaito10 said:

Because its a completely different arc adapted by a completely new studio? The reason shows are separated by seasons on this site are so they can be rated as such. These past 5 episodes are certainly not worthy of being #2 out of any anime ever created. Hell, they aren't even remotely close to being top 5 episodes in the series.

New arc, new studio, but same story. If we're going to rate it separately, we should judge it separately too, but nobody does. We judge based off of the events in the previous season. It's not just a bunch of random people transforming into weird humanoid creatures out of nowhere with no explanation. It's not just a blonde guy with depression cause he needs to be there without any explanation. It's not just some homeless guy with long hair talking stuff that makes no sense. It's the continuation of the story we've lived through for quite a lot of years now. Even if it is a new studio, they still try and treat the Anime in a way that doesn't make it feel like it's a new studio, but only a different setting in the story. They still use the exact same preview cards that WIT used. At the end of ep.1, the preview shows the number 60, then ep.2, showed the number 61, and so on. It's not MAL who splits it into seasons so it can be rated separately. If it did, why didn't they split FMAB or Gintama into parts? The Anime on MAL are "separated" into seasons, simply because that is how they have been produced in Japan, and also how the certain group of episodes was being aired over a certain period. It would be confusing to just fuse these parts together that aired at a different time just so it can be the same Anime. These parts are also sold separately on Blu-ray and such.
The 5 episodes so far aren't just episodes out of "any Anime ever", they are ep.59-64 out of the Attack on Titan Anime franchise, and ep.1-5 for the seasonal part of it known as The Final Season. All episodes so far have been at least "great", and leaving aside the animation/OST debate for a moment, this is all because of the build up to these events through the events of all the previous seasons. The hype surrounding this Anime from before it even started didn't just come out of nowhere.
Also how exactly can you make the claim that none of these episodes are even remotely close to being top 5 episodes of the series? Let's put aside our subjective opinions for a bit. To judge the top 5 episodes, we should simply use data. On IMDB, the episodes of Attack on Titan currently with the highest ratings are "Hero", "Perfect Game" and "Declaration of War", which as you might know, is the title of ep.5, which clearly is not just remotely close to top 5, but it's placed in 3rd place. This means that, looking at things logically and the way you phrased it, you were wrong. It's alright if you think that the Anime isn't good enough and that in your eyes it shouldn't have such a high rating, but just because you think that, it does not mean that the rating so far isn't completely justified.
Jan 15, 2021 8:57 AM
Jul 2013
AnimeLeviathan said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

I think it would be much better if MAL moved from a point based system to a text or star based system. Like rating Anime as "Masterpiece" or "Very good" and that's it. Then simply order them by number of members and not points, or something like that. It wouldn't make that huge of a difference in the way people would find Anime. Maybe order it by franchise too. Points are a great way for people to find new Anime to watch, but the same would work with text based systems. I don't think people would disagree having both FMAB and SNK rated as masterpieces.
Jan 15, 2021 9:51 AM
Aug 2020
Kaito10 said:
Dailymonogatari said:

New arc, new studio, but same story. If we're going to rate it separately, we should judge it separately too, but nobody does. We judge based off of the events in the previous season. It's not just a bunch of random people transforming into weird humanoid creatures out of nowhere with no explanation. It's not just a blonde guy with depression cause he needs to be there without any explanation. It's not just some homeless guy with long hair talking stuff that makes no sense. It's the continuation of the story we've lived through for quite a lot of years now. Even if it is a new studio, they still try and treat the Anime in a way that doesn't make it feel like it's a new studio, but only a different setting in the story. They still use the exact same preview cards that WIT used. At the end of ep.1, the preview shows the number 60, then ep.2, showed the number 61, and so on. It's not MAL who splits it into seasons so it can be rated separately. If it did, why didn't they split FMAB or Gintama into parts? The Anime on MAL are "separated" into seasons, simply because that is how they have been produced in Japan, and also how the certain group of episodes was being aired over a certain period. It would be confusing to just fuse these parts together that aired at a different time just so it can be the same Anime. These parts are also sold separately on Blu-ray and such.
The 5 episodes so far aren't just episodes out of "any Anime ever", they are ep.59-64 out of the Attack on Titan Anime franchise, and ep.1-5 for the seasonal part of it known as The Final Season. All episodes so far have been at least "great", and leaving aside the animation/OST debate for a moment, this is all because of the build up to these events through the events of all the previous seasons. The hype surrounding this Anime from before it even started didn't just come out of nowhere.
Also how exactly can you make the claim that none of these episodes are even remotely close to being top 5 episodes of the series? Let's put aside our subjective opinions for a bit. To judge the top 5 episodes, we should simply use data. On IMDB, the episodes of Attack on Titan currently with the highest ratings are "Hero", "Perfect Game" and "Declaration of War", which as you might know, is the title of ep.5, which clearly is not just remotely close to top 5, but it's placed in 3rd place. This means that, looking at things logically and the way you phrased it, you were wrong. It's alright if you think that the Anime isn't good enough and that in your eyes it shouldn't have such a high rating, but just because you think that, it does not mean that the rating so far isn't completely justified.
perfectly explained👍
Jan 15, 2021 10:57 AM
Apr 2020
I_Am_Freeballing said:
amirrezaB said:

You're kinda right, but notice that even if anime has a higher score on MAL, that doesn't mean it's better or even more popular. a prime example would be demon slayer & black clover. DS score is even higher than death note but many people hate it,BC's score is near 7.4 but people like it more than DS (Ofc BC gets a lot of hate too) What I mean is that, even though ds score is about 1.4 higher than bc, people compare them & a lot say that BC is better. (my whole point is that you shouldn't decide which show is more validiated by others just by scores)
Jan 15, 2021 11:20 AM

Jul 2020
Kaito10 said:
AnimeLeviathan said:

I think it would be much better if MAL moved from a point based system to a text or star based system. Like rating Anime as "Masterpiece" or "Very good" and that's it. Then simply order them by number of members and not points, or something like that. It wouldn't make that huge of a difference in the way people would find Anime. Maybe order it by franchise too. Points are a great way for people to find new Anime to watch, but the same would work with text based systems. I don't think people would disagree having both FMAB and SNK rated as masterpieces.

So your saying order them by popularity instead of a rating? I guess that would make MAL a lot less toxic when it comes to ratings.
amirrezaB said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

You're kinda right, but notice that even if anime has a higher score on MAL, that doesn't mean it's better or even more popular. a prime example would be demon slayer & black clover. DS score is even higher than death note but many people hate it,BC's score is near 7.4 but people like it more than DS (Ofc BC gets a lot of hate too) What I mean is that, even though ds score is about 1.4 higher than bc, people compare them & a lot say that BC is better. (my whole point is that you shouldn't decide which show is more validiated by others just by scores)

I mean if people say Demon Slayer is better than BC thats they're opinion, Just like if people say Black clover is better than DS thats they're opinion. Obviously rating on MAL has nothing to do with popularity because if that were the case Death note would be number 1 and AOT would be number 2.

But like the other guy said, its really not that serious. For some people it may feel good to have your favorite show liked by others, and for some people it may not. Also if MAL says that Demon slayer > BC rating wise than that means the majority of MAL thinks Demon slayer > BC.
Jan 15, 2021 3:50 PM
Apr 2020
AnimeLeviathan said:
Kaito10 said:

So your saying order them by popularity instead of a rating? I guess that would make MAL a lot less toxic when it comes to ratings.
amirrezaB said:

I mean if people say Demon Slayer is better than BC thats they're opinion, Just like if people say Black clover is better than DS thats they're opinion. Obviously rating on MAL has nothing to do with popularity because if that were the case Death note would be number 1 and AOT would be number 2.

But like the other guy said, its really not that serious. For some people it may feel good to have your favorite show liked by others, and for some people it may not. Also if MAL says that Demon slayer > BC rating wise than that means the majority of MAL thinks Demon slayer > BC.

you're completely right.Let's just analyze & stop complaining about every single thing.
Jan 16, 2021 4:47 AM

Oct 2015
amirrezaB said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

I dont know where you got that data because I don't know a single person who prefers BC to DS
Jan 16, 2021 9:55 AM
Apr 2020
Nostalgik said:
amirrezaB said:

I dont know where you got that data because I don't know a single person who prefers BC to DS

In MAL yeah, but in social networks you can find a lot of people prefering BC to DS or even MHA (even though BC animation is far behind these two).
Jan 16, 2021 10:35 AM
Nostalgia Addict

Feb 2018
Eren_Hitler said:
Atleast 9.35-9.47.

No, no i don't think so
i think it will end between 9.15-9.25
Jan 16, 2021 10:40 AM

Oct 2013
WIIXAnd said:
Eren_Hitler said:
Atleast 9.35-9.47.

No, no i don't think so
i think it will end between 9.15-9.25

There is a high chance if Mappa does a good job with these upcoming episodes it will be above 9.25 before the final episode even airs. If the next episode is a good adaptation snk will be #1 before episode 7 airs, look at the boost that episode 5 did, from 9.07 to 9.15.

It wasn't even an action episode.
Jan 16, 2021 10:48 AM
Nostalgia Addict

Feb 2018
@keragamming
yeah it maybe reach +9.25 in normal circumstances

but you know, there is particular anime fans will begin to lower the score when it becomes close to their anime score.
Jan 16, 2021 10:54 AM

Oct 2015
amirrezaB said:
Nostalgik said:

In MAL yeah, but in social networks you can find a lot of people prefering BC to DS or even MHA (even though BC animation is far behind these two).
Nah I mean people in real life. Of course that's limited but I know many types of anime fans, from casuals to hardcore to weebs, and none of them prefer BC xD well, in my opinion you only love BC if you either are new to the medium or you nearly disregard animation when viewing a show.
Jan 17, 2021 7:02 AM

Jul 2019
There have only been two anime on this site to reach over 9.4

One was Your Name, the other was some Gintama season, maybe the 2nd one.

What makes you thin AOT will go and reach 9.6 let alone 9.7

Way too unrealistic, and remember bots are a thing lol.
Jan 17, 2021 7:06 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
We all know it truly deserves that 9.75 tho

Jan 17, 2021 7:27 AM
Nov 2020
Nostalgik said:
amirrezaB said:

Nah I mean people in real life. Of course that's limited but I know many types of anime fans, from casuals to hardcore to weebs, and none of them prefer BC xD well, in my opinion you only love BC if you either are new to the medium or you nearly disregard animation when viewing a show.

I’ve been watching anime for years and I still prefer BC to DS because they have better character development as DS has barely any tbh. Animation is important for me too(I’ve been criticizing aot s4 for their animation for days) but the story is still more important and BC still edges DS in that department. If animation is the #1 factor of preference then you can say DS is 10 billion percent better than AOT S4.
Jan 17, 2021 9:16 AM

Oct 2013
WIIXAnd said:
@keragamming
yeah it maybe reach +9.25 in normal circumstances

but you know, there is particular anime fans will begin to lower the score when it becomes close to their anime score.

I am not sure it will reach that after watching the latest episode, hopefully anime only will like it, but as I said many times, If Mappa delivers then this will easily end at 9.30-9.40, I am not sure if that is still a reality, if the score continues to rise after this episode then it may still be possible.

Very interested to see where the score is in a few days.
Jan 17, 2021 9:49 AM

Mar 2011
After this disappointing episode, score will drop.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Yesterday

16 by ILIA36 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.