Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 15, 2021 5:47 PM
Dec 2020
Benji_420 said:
Benji_420 said:
I haven’t noticed it yet, and ive been watching on a normal size computer monitor? I usually have an annoyingly good eye for weird details like that, so im not sure why i have yet to notice it. Either way i hope it stays that way as others seem to hate the cgi.
reading more of these messages i feel as if i must have been on crack to not have noticed it. Is it really that bad, and even so how could it stop people from enjoying a show so much. I noticed the 3d models for titans but i thought it was mostly always like that in past seasons? Am i crazy??
I noticed it but I really really liked it. It blends well with the 2d. Ofc hand drawn would be even better but thats too much consider the titan shifter fights this season are more than season 2 and 3 in all and more complexity.
Attack on Titan ended with chapter 123 and 130/131 is the epilogue
Jan 15, 2021 10:31 PM
Aug 2017
Cgi is good and all but its not better than 2d thats all i know
Jan 16, 2021 2:45 AM

Feb 2012
Good 2D is amazing from the get-go. We shouldn't have to numb our brains to something to enjoy it.
Jan 16, 2021 3:15 AM
Apr 2017
i dont want to get used to something strange and bad
CGI on 2D always bad, any show should be either fully 2D or fully CGI, NOT mixed
Jan 16, 2021 4:43 AM
Jul 2013
Roger1 said:
Kaito10 said:

I'm trying to be objective not to prove you wrong or me right, but because I'm trying to make it so that we can both discuss the matter subjectively with neither of us being offensive and accepting the other persons point of view. I already mentioned that I do accept it that you don't like it, but the way you said things isn't the best way to express this.
I offered my subjective point of view to show you a different perspective. So far in all the replies I've read from you, you keep insisting that the CGI looks bad, in a way that disregards the other persons opinion on the issue. I don't want you to agree with me, I want you to accept my opinion.
It's about that you say things in a way that automatically implies that the other person is wrong. You say that CG pasted over 2D looks bad. I tell you that I like it. You respond by still saying it's bad. If you were right, that would mean that I couldn't like it, and as a matter of fact, nobody could like it. The OP likes it, I like it, and a lot of other people like it. You don't like it. I accept that. I would like it if you accept it too that I like it, and not try to prove to me that it still sucks.
In this case, you are wrong, because you make definite statement based off of a subjective opinion. These are your words:
"That’s not true. The problem is that it’s 3D pasted over 2D so it looks bad."
You say that OP is wrong about what he said and you also say that 3D is being pasted over 2D so it automatically looks bad. Looking at this statement alone, it is 100% correct as long as everybody who reads it agrees with it. This is why I gave you my subjective view. I agree with the OP, that rewatching scenes and getting used to them can help liking it better. It works for me and it works for @Kyxor as well. This means that your statement can by default not be seen as correct. It changes the definite "that's not true" to a subjective "that's not true for me". I also mentioned that I like most of the CGI and don't think it looks bad or pasted. MOST of it. This then changes your other statement to "the problem is that it’s 3D pasted over 2D so to me it looks bad."
To you it looks bad, to me it looks good. Some people share your point of view, and others share mine. In our subjective opinions, we are both right. A subjective opinion is only wrong when it's being generalized.

My “That’s not true” is objective because the OP is trying to say we don’t like it because of science reasons which is definitely “not true”. By me not liking it not because of the science explanation of the OP already shows it’s not true objectively cause science is objective. I replied to the OP’s statement that basically says “science says you don’t like it cause of this” which implies that it’s a fact statement cause it’s science. OP is definitely wrong because he used science and not his opinion. A subjective opinion is not wrong just cause it’s being generalized. It’s like you’re saying an opinion is wrong just cause many agrees with it lol

It's good we're slowly reaching a consensus here. While science is never wrong, your "that's not true" can still not be seen as objective, due to the fact that even though this might not apply to you, OP statement does apply to me, which means that what he says does work. I think we shouldn't use the term science here, since the situation isn't something that flatout applies to literally everything the same way all the time. The thing OP describes is more of a psychological process, and this is different from person to person, so we can't say that "watch it and you'll get used to it" is the only factor playing a role here. After all it comes down to how much you want to enjoy what you're watching.
Jan 16, 2021 4:44 AM
Jul 2013
Benji_420 said:
Benji_420 said:
I haven’t noticed it yet, and ive been watching on a normal size computer monitor? I usually have an annoyingly good eye for weird details like that, so im not sure why i have yet to notice it. Either way i hope it stays that way as others seem to hate the cgi.
reading more of these messages i feel as if i must have been on crack to not have noticed it. Is it really that bad, and even so how could it stop people from enjoying a show so much. I noticed the 3d models for titans but i thought it was mostly always like that in past seasons? Am i crazy??

No, you're doing it right. Keep enjoying! For the best viewing experience, avoid the forums. Seriously, it's much better to watch the episode without reading the negative messages spread all over the place.
Jan 16, 2021 4:47 AM
Jun 2020
Kaito10 said:
Benji_420 said:

No, you're doing it right. Keep enjoying! For the best viewing experience, avoid the forums. Seriously, it's much better to watch the episode without reading the negative messages spread all over the place.

Yeah, thats true. Im loving the show so far the plot is so interesting, even if the animation were bad id still enjoy it so.
Jan 16, 2021 4:49 AM
Jul 2013
Benji_420 said:
Kaito10 said:

Yeah, thats true. Im loving the show so far the plot is so interesting, even if the animation were bad id still enjoy it so.

I'm loving it too, but then I read these forums and it kinda just kills the entire hype. Better not to be around here too much.
Jan 16, 2021 6:07 AM
Nov 2020
Kaito10 said:
Roger1 said:

My “That’s not true” is objective because the OP is trying to say we don’t like it because of science reasons which is definitely “not true”. By me not liking it not because of the science explanation of the OP already shows it’s not true objectively cause science is objective. I replied to the OP’s statement that basically says “science says you don’t like it cause of this” which implies that it’s a fact statement cause it’s science. OP is definitely wrong because he used science and not his opinion. A subjective opinion is not wrong just cause it’s being generalized. It’s like you’re saying an opinion is wrong just cause many agrees with it lol

It's good we're slowly reaching a consensus here. While science is never wrong, your "that's not true" can still not be seen as objective, due to the fact that even though this might not apply to you, OP statement does apply to me, which means that what he says does work. I think we shouldn't use the term science here, since the situation isn't something that flatout applies to literally everything the same way all the time. The thing OP describes is more of a psychological process, and this is different from person to person, so we can't say that "watch it and you'll get used to it" is the only factor playing a role here. After all it comes down to how much you want to enjoy what you're watching.

Finally we agree. OP shouldn’t have used science to say we don’t like it cause we’re not used to it. There are many factors as liking is purely subjective and different for each person. Yeah it depends on what a person’s preferences on what they enjoy when watching and unfortunately, CGI on 2D backgrounds bother me. I’ll still watch it though for the top tier story.
Jan 16, 2021 6:45 AM
Jul 2013
Roger1 said:
Kaito10 said:

Finally we agree. OP shouldn’t have used science to say we don’t like it cause we’re not used to it. There are many factors as liking is purely subjective and different for each person. Yeah it depends on what a person’s preferences on what they enjoy when watching and unfortunately, CGI on 2D backgrounds bother me. I’ll still watch it though for the top tier story.

Yeah, nice that we agree. I hope we can all enjoy the next episode now!
Jan 16, 2021 4:04 PM

Jul 2020
for real tho why ppl complain about the CGI despite they did their best to give us the final season as soon as possible
Jan 17, 2021 4:47 PM

Sep 2020
To be honest, when i'm watching SNK final season i don't even realize that it looks different.
Jan 17, 2021 7:37 PM

May 2020
I definitely didn't think it was good, but its not like it drastically took away from my enjoyment of the episode or anything
Jan 24, 2021 5:50 PM

Aug 2020
epicchad100 said:
I definitely didn't think it was good, but its not like it drastically took away from my enjoyment of the episode or anything

same it takes way more than cg to ruin a show as good as aot
Jan 24, 2021 5:54 PM

Jan 2021
Hand drawn animation is rarely used anymore in animation. Even 2D animation is mostly drawn on the computer now.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.