Forum Settings
Forums

Is there an anime world you'll like to live in?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Is there one?

Jan 13, 11:55 AM
For me, it's a hard no. I'm pretty comfortable living where I am, and honestly, there isn't an anime setting that really wows me. But then again, my favorite genre is slice of life, and those are almost identical to the real world. I wouldn't count those as anime worlds though.

Jan 13, 11:59 AM

I like Isekai and fantasy a lot, and also love those game-like systems that are sometimes present in said stories. Ex: Solo Leveling, Kumo Desu ga; I would very gladly give up my life on this planet to be able to live in that kind of setting. It's not that I'm unhappy with my current life, but I'm very attracted to the thought of being able to gain skills and grow in such a game-like manner.

Jan 13, 12:00 PM

any show that doesnt have giant foxes creating explosions blowing away villiges or giant humans eating other normal sized humans. ill live in a slice of life, something like k-on, or AOT juinor high, u know, where i wont die a grusome death
I am the handle of my mop
Rags are my body, and detergent is my blood
I have scrubbed over a thousand floors
Unknown to sick leave
Nor known to pay
Have withstood abuse to sweep many
surfaces
Yet those hands will never hold money
So as I clean, Unlimited Maid Works

Jan 13, 12:03 PM

I'd like to be an ordinary titan in Shingeki no Kyojin, hopefully Mikasa would kill me.
A future is not given to you. It is something you must take for yourself.

Jan 13, 12:04 PM

World of SAO. Living as a God, catching Chicks like Pokemon, what else do people want.
Jokes aside I wanna live in Gintama world and Join Gintoki and others on their adeventure

Jan 13, 12:05 PM

I would definitely chose Neo-Venezia from Aria.

Jan 13, 12:06 PM

I want to live in the same world as Emilia-tan... even if I end up dying repeatedly in a million different ways

Jan 13, 12:11 PM

Probably in a harem/ ecchi anime. That would be fun.

Jan 13, 12:27 PM

If theres an anime world I would like to live in it would be in those slice of life worlds. They seem way more relaxing and stress-free than our current world. Also, I don't want to live in a world where there is fighting and magic because 1. I am extremely weak and 2. ill probably die.

However my true ulterior motive is to live in a world where I could say "Nya~" all I want without anyone questioning me.

Jan 13, 12:30 PM

in solo leveling, one piece, danmachi etc

BUTTTT only if i was op, but sadly, I'm not that lucky, sooooo id rather be in a anime that wont give me a 99% chance of death.

i would choose classroom of the elite, fun place to be when u know all the shit that going to happen. even then, I'm pretty smart (at least better than the defectives), so its a great place for me. and if I endup getting expelled, so be it, I'll go get regular work
"Nobody is stronger than me, even when I go easy on them. Remember that" - Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

Jan 13, 12:33 PM

Even if your favourite genre is slice of life... like wouldn't you want to go into that version of earth with the characters you like?

Jan 13, 12:48 PM

houseki no kuni world, I want to live surrounded by gems
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro

Houseki no Kuni Club

My random anime ramblings blog on MAL

Jan 13, 12:50 PM

If I end up dying, I hope I go to Angel Beats' Afterlife world so I can forget about what was my regret and live comfortably there for the rest of eternity.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.

Jan 13, 1:03 PM
Pokemon world cause there are pokemon there
Boku no hero academia world cause 80% chance of getting super powers POG
Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san world cause i wanna a senko to take care of me :>

Jan 13, 1:06 PM

show by rock's world is p sick ngl. Music 4 dayyyzz

Jan 13, 1:08 PM

SuperWarior2012 said:
yuppppppppp, take me to neo venezIa

Jan 13, 1:12 PM

Obviously Pokemon. Why would I not want to travel around the world catching living death machines, some even capable of destroying planets or more.

Jan 13, 1:14 PM

maquia has the best scenary but sometimes it looks lonely

berserk would be an amazing world to live in, anything that has guts in it is an instant win win

“Don't be so hard on yourself.” – Guts

Jan 13, 1:18 PM

Kenzolo-folk said:

berserk would be an amazing world to live in, anything that has guts in it is an instant win win

What about the bad stuff in Berserk. like
miss me with that shit. im not trying to get raped and maimed.

Jan 13, 1:22 PM

SuperWarior2012 said:

^ this. Isekais are cool and stuff but I don't wanna spend my entire life fighting monsters and engaging in wars. If I have a choice, then I'd rather live in a utopia that Aqua is. You could be anyone out there - a mail carrier, chocolate seller, janitor, or a cafe owner - and everyone would be impressed with your work regardless. A dreamy peaceful life.

Jan 13, 1:25 PM
Super Saiyan

Pokemon. Based on the anime the world seems to have little to no conflict. Technology is extremely advanced, lots of diverse locations and no lack of resources. Most importantly, anyone can be a Pokemon Trainer. Easy choice.

Jan 13, 1:26 PM

yessss definitely. there's no reason not to! my pick would be a cyberpunk world or some magical fantasy world

Jan 13, 4:27 PM

If I am going to be the main hero then sure a Isekai like in War on Geminar or even in Tenchi Muyo GXP. But I am just average joe then the Planet Seiren in Girls Bravo where any dude would be in mad pussy heaven or maybe a world like in Interspecies Reviewers where you can fuck all kinds of prostitutes and not have to worry about STDs and unwanted pregnancies.

Jan 13, 7:02 PM

PoeticJustice said:
Kenzolo-folk said:

What about the bad stuff in Berserk. like
miss me with that shit. im not trying to get raped and maimed.

i was joking, catch me in berserk i wouldnt last 2 seconds. i'd look at guts and black out from some random debris hitting me or sum

“Don't be so hard on yourself.” – Guts

Jan 13, 7:06 PM

Yes, if I'm the overpowered MC protagonist. I don't want to be some side character who dies in the first battle, but if I get the best skills and stuff, then definitely.

Jan 13, 7:07 PM
Well its not a fictional world, but it would be awesome to live in a world where grand blue characters exists.

Jan 13, 7:11 PM
I think I'm gonna have to go with the obvious answer, Pokemon. While there are other anime worlds I wouldn't mind being in, that's under the assumption that I have a thick layer of the good ol' plot-armor to save my ass. Pokemon on the other hand is a world full of bullshit where no one ever dies, and you can make a decent living by choose a fire-starter and then bullying some bug-type noobs.

This question should really clarify whether you'd be some nobody who actually has to make it for themselves out in the world, or be born with that god-tier ability they call the ol' "Main Character Status".

Jan 13, 7:17 PM
MHA's worldbuilding seems pretty interesting to me. I always dreamt of being a superhero and it would a dream come true and FMAB's world building also seems pretty neat too.

Jan 13, 11:00 PM

Yes. Isekai world with my male harem.
Too hot to handle, too cold to hold!

Jan 13, 11:49 PM

Harem ecchi anime, or a world where only girls exist.
Signature Removed. Please follow the Signature Rules as stated in the Site Guidelines.

Jan 13, 11:56 PM

A world of waifus with love AND nothing else

Jan 15, 1:08 PM
J-Tea-Chugger said:
Even if your favourite genre is slice of life... like wouldn't you want to go into that version of earth with the characters you like?

I guess I would like to visit that world, but not live in it. That's too much of an investment for me.

Jan 15, 3:54 PM

I'd be all over Little Witch Academia. It's fairly safe and I'd love to be a witch
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga

Jan 15, 4:40 PM

SAO.
So I can play a Virtual Reality MMO.

If I can be the protagonists' level, then I pick the manhua Rich Player. VRMMO but I am also a multi billion dollar heir who can afford to whale millions on a game.
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.

Jan 15, 4:46 PM
I love the anime with a lot of deaths like rezero, snk, akame ga kill,

I like being there :D

Jan 15, 5:44 PM

who wouldn't want to live in Pokemon

Towa's Vocal keeps me alive
Error
Brilliant
Hyakkisai
Bocca della Verità

Jan 15, 6:02 PM
yosuga no sora, solely because i know that sora will let me pound her ass

Jan 16, 7:19 AM
Parallel Paradise, if you catch my drift.

Jan 16, 7:19 AM

Jan 16, 10:27 AM

Probably Danshi Koukouse no Nichijo or Azumanga Daioh
I like some good classmates
lFBZBAbbKt8

Jan 16, 10:45 AM

To be fair, even grimdark anime worlds are better than real life, so the answer is obvious.

Jan 16, 10:53 AM

Gintama
Pokemon
Classroom of the Elite

Jan 16, 10:59 AM

SAO maybe? It's cool anime and the world that characters live in would be really comfortable for me

Jan 16, 6:50 PM

I would say One Piece, but I'm terrified of sailing on ships. So Yu Yu Hakusho for me.

Yesterday, 6:32 AM

A Gintama world would be nice since I'll be able to meet a husbando there.
Ji Chang Wook is the best Korean actor 🥰

Yesterday, 6:37 AM

Oneirophrenic said:

I see your cultured aswell dear friend.

Yesterday, 6:41 AM

Joshiochi! Id like to experience a girl falling from the roof and conveniently landing on my......
You get the point.

Yesterday, 6:45 AM

I second Neo Venezia from Aria! I don’t know what I’d do for work. Maybe run a cafe shop or something. But it’s such a peaceful existence I could really see myself living there till I die. I guess the seasons being twice as long sucks if you really hate one particular season, but I love em all tbh.

Yesterday, 7:04 AM

1. Pokemon
2. ARIA

Imagine spending my whole life in those beautiful worlds. No more words to describe how happy I'd be.

Yesterday, 7:20 AM
Yeah. I'm a fan of isekai, but most of them have dark aspects and as such it may be hard to live in them as a normal person. Therefore the one I would like to live in would probably be the world from Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun or the the world Pandemonium from As Miss Beelzebub likes.

Oh. That is the case if I'm not the MC but just a normal villager. If it is as a MC the choice might change.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »