Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Jan 23, 2021 12:24 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
O-Oh my goodness~

This is just hentai disguised as seasonal fantasy anime >.<

I was checking this out bcos it's been popular topic for a while.
The story is interesting though, I want to see the end of this,

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jan 23, 2021 4:48 AM

Apr 2020
Oppai! As long as the production quality can be maintained, it will not be bad.

Jan 23, 2021 4:10 PM

Jun 2016
Watched the uncensored version. Holy crap. I wasn’t expecting that. Hahahaha!

Ngl, I somehow enjoyed it. Jeez. Them scenes with the maids I can’t even. Anyhoo, this is a pretty cliché show I think in just one episode because of the revenge thing, but let’s see where it will take us.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 26, 2021 10:58 PM
Jul 2020
Still lost on why the maids suddenly wanted to bang the mc but ok
Jan 26, 2021 11:39 PM

Oct 2013
JianthePro said:
So in this world you can raise your "level" or get stronger and upgrade your class past your limits.......if you have sex with heros!
That sperm is like striking oil, one day your your just a poor hillbilly living in the backwoods the next day your moving your whole family to Beverly Hills....all thanks to you giving them the ole sticky time surprise!
Jan 26, 2021 11:41 PM
Jul 2020
Collins89 said:
JianthePro said:
So in this world you can raise your "level" or get stronger and upgrade your class past your limits.......if you have sex with heros!
That sperm is like striking oil, one day your your just a poor hillbilly living in the backwoods the next day your moving your whole family to Beverly Hills....all thanks to you giving them the ole sticky time surprise!
lmao thats messed up. I better watch ep2
Jan 26, 2021 11:49 PM

Oct 2013
I wish they had shown how bad those heroes treated him like in the manga. In episode 1 it makes it look like they slapped them around a bit and that's it.

But gun hero in the manga full on shota slaps that boy's asshole raw with no spit while choking him out. He straight up gives him a donkey punch, then doesn't cuddle after. Ouch

And sword hero doesn't just slap him around, in the manga she's gives him that 50 shades of Gray BDSM treatment that only people from Kansas and that one gimp from pulp fiction would like!

And the magic hero, she didn't just step on him a little. She would treat my man like a four real dog, butt naked with a collar and leash! Making him lick drugs out of a dog dish, while stepping on him and kicking him.

The anime is good, but the manga is of the chain good! I mean make your cum sock jealous cause you can't whip it out fast enough so your pants are getting all the love good.

The other thing I wish it showed was how the maids took advantage of and looked down on our naive little healer hero during his first life by semi forcing him to do the wedding press ground and pound. But then in second life, he's getting his small little piece of revenge on them by enjoying it and using them until they basically turn into thot-monsters!
Jan 31, 2021 12:04 PM

Mar 2017
Shield Hero plot , Kazuma and Subaru's abilities, the end of the world like Stone Ocean, random h time with maids... What else from this season :,))
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
Feb 1, 2021 5:23 AM
Jan 2020
I did not know what to expect from this show. All I knew was that it was ecchi, that’s it. I am getting the gist of the story and it does seem like any other isekai to be honest.
Feb 1, 2021 7:14 AM

Mar 2020
i was kinda hesitant to start watching this cause of all the reviews and all the stuff but all in all it seems like an average revenge story , of course nudity sex and everything that we think is wrong is gonna happen so get over it .
onto the next one
Feb 2, 2021 2:20 AM
May 2020
The first episode was decent had a good premise. Moreover seems like the mc is gonna take his time to get revenge
Feb 4, 2021 3:45 PM

Nov 2017
seggs

Let's hope I don't die watching this show lol
Feb 8, 2021 12:24 AM

Aug 2017
Honestly. TNK studios blew this one out of the park.

Incorporating way more edge and sex than the manga for the first episode.

Ooooh boy.

Am curious how this shit storm of an anime adaptation gonna continue.

Time to grab some popcorn and let the controversy begin.

Feb 8, 2021 5:29 PM

Oct 2013
man I went into this wanting some real degeneracy, but it was not half as much as I was expecting, but the premise is shockingly interesting so I'll keep watching. I'm expecting the degeneracy to scale in further episodes anyway.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Feb 9, 2021 4:19 AM

Sep 2017
Ooh man Revenge is indeed best served cold.

Keyaru i'm cheering for you, Wreck those assholes up.
Feb 17, 2021 4:25 AM

May 2015
Still can't believe they made an anime for this XD. This is the third time I've ever read a manga before the anime. It's interesting to see what's different. They definitely tamed it down with the backstory which is a double-edged sword really. Makes our hate for them really meh since we never saw them do much. But I've read the manga so I know what happens in the past anyway.

I like the sword girl. It's so interesting to see that most of the main cast are completely new voice actors to the industry. always nice to hear a new voice from the norm.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 21, 2021 5:25 AM

Feb 2018
This is very promising, this spectacle is amazing and I love all this typical revenge
Feb 23, 2021 1:48 PM
Feb 2021
كيف أشاهد الحلقات لا اعرف كيف الرجاء مساعدتي
Feb 26, 2021 1:45 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn, the maids' scene was actually hot to be honest, that revenge is gonna be really hardcore
Mar 3, 2021 1:44 AM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
Meh, I didn't think it was THAT bad.

In fact, it's droningly mediocre. It's good enough to just be a slight bit above boring, but that's not saying much.

My biggest problem is that the buildup is so insanely rushed, and it feels same-y to many other fantasy anime.

I also don't like that it's setting up for some sus ass shit from the first few seconds there. From the way things are going, I can't see it going anywhere else but a Rance-type beat.

I don't think it was very gruesome, to be honest. There is blood, but it's not detailed. I did watch the uncensored version.

After watching a lot of live action garbage on Netflix, I can safely say that the sex scene wasn't anything surprising. Seeing sex in one or two anime a year is nothing compared to a good chunk of live action bullshit having sex. It's not any more detailed than shit like Bridgerton which everybody is gaga over. Still don't get what the sex scenes add to this at all, but once again, it's probably gonna be a Rance-type beat.
So, what I'm understanding is sex = power-up? Is this the era of Seikon no Quasar-type shit coming back? Boy oh boy I'm hyped for all the wrong reasons.

Overall 4.5 or 5/10 first episode. It was okay. There are some interesting ideas at play like suffering as an underdog. I'm not gonna repeat myself, but I'm almost positive what direction this show is going. In other words, I'm sickened, but curious.
ChartTopper60Mar 3, 2021 1:47 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2021 9:25 AM

Mar 2010
He has reasonable rage, can't wait to see him become OP asf.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 7, 2021 3:52 PM

Jun 2009
I can see why the perpetually outraged would be off-put by this show. Fuck them.

JianthePro said:

Why do women want to fuck famous people?
Mar 7, 2021 4:40 PM
Jul 2018
I LOVE THIS FUUUKIN ANIME SO MUCH, ITS BETTER THAN HIGH SCHOOL DXD, CAUSE I HATE ASIA SO FUUUKIN MUCH.
Mar 8, 2021 12:52 AM
Mar 2021
DON'T GIVE THIS MASTERPIECE A BAD RATING BTCH! I HATE YOU
Mar 19, 2021 8:32 AM

Mar 2016
The OP is quite action-packed and the ED quite relaxing, it's nothing special, but it gets the job done, now then...

I know about Redo of The Healer, how many come to hate it and how many stayed away from it. I too am one of those who won't even bother with a show like this, simply because it is nothing more than a fantastical rebirthed ecchi revenge story with a rather Edgy MC. I'd rather stray away from this- BUT NOT ANYMORE!

Today IRL was a shitty fucking day, so many goddamn stress and bullshit instances, I am going fucking insane from the amount of crap I have to deal with today, what shall I direct this pent up fury into? Playing some dumb game? Watching a random ass movie? Just fucking reading??? What else? No, this, THIS!!! This show is the perfect fucking 'trash' for me right now. And oh how true I am.

A story of an MC with a tormented life who seek to have his life restarted to solely take revenge on absolutely everyone that has ever wronged his former naive self. Ofc, being the fantasy MC he is, he got an overwhelmingly powerful ability with a drawback, a drawback that he learnt is actually yet another OP aspect of his already powerful [HEAL] ability. Experience absorption! The beginning of this ep was cliche, very typical, completely devoid of any life or sense of cheerful hope. Only rage and exhilaration can be felt in Keyaru's eyes! And frankly, with my current mood. I TOO WOULD LOVE SOME OF THAt EDGY FUCKING REVENGE COME INTO PLAY.

The sex scene with the maids is the topping on top for this deranged revenge story, perfect.
This truly is the show I needed now and I'm glad that I have begun watching it.
ShadowkillZMar 19, 2021 11:05 AM
Mar 28, 2021 2:27 AM
Mar 2021
This anime is the best
Mar 28, 2021 2:28 AM
Mar 2021
Amazing, spechless Very good
Mar 31, 2021 9:02 AM

Jan 2020
I wish this guy's name wasn't Keyaru... I mean, it's unique in that I don't think I've ever seen any other anime with a character with that name, but it's so unique it's ridiculous. I feel like every time I hear it, I'll get taken out of the moment.

Ah yes, boobies.

Man, who knew? All these years, all these RPGs. I was grinding hours against mobs and all I had to do was sleep with NPCs if I wanted to really level up quick. Honestly, this is a super ridiculous plot point. I mean, it's different. First I've ever heard of it -- Still ridiculous. Still gonna keep watching though.

The idea of leeching IS interesting though. And, I can sympathize with the revenge aspect and all. I'm mostly worried about if it'll be able to balance the gratuity with the plot. I'm also watching the uncensored version, so I'm not THAT worried. I just don't want this to be as bad as like: How Not To Summon A Demon Lord.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Mar 31, 2021 11:06 AM

Sep 2012
ntriaa said:
Collins89 said:
lmao thats messed up. I better watch ep2

but messed up in a funny way not gross way lol
Apr 3, 2021 5:44 PM
Apr 2021
Baik banget animenya
Apr 11, 2021 1:11 AM
Apr 2021
♥️💗🌹💗😍
Apr 20, 2021 7:48 AM

Jun 2020
Already from the start, we know this show would be fucked up already have an OP and an ED for the first episode, good

Introduced we have Keyaru, Flare, and Kureha now we know in Keyaru's past life was all just torture for him and restarted his life from the past kind of reminded me of Re:Zero

Already from the first episode, he's been treated like trash, his thirst for revenge would definitely suffice for that reason of his doings.
Apr 24, 2021 8:42 AM

Aug 2014
This was a good start, at first it made me think it will be lame, but it isn't. The art is great, but the style is kinda hentai every minute, I hoped for more as it is from 2021, but it is ok. I hope it will become more like DxD or Shinmai Maou.

I am happy that they explained the story fast, because I already guessed it after the first 2-5 minutes, and it would be boring to watch just to get to know who he is and how everything happened.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 7, 2021 4:46 PM
May 2021
i loved this anime!
May 9, 2021 11:14 AM
Apr 2021
Oops, I accidentally watching it (・–・;)
May 18, 2021 5:05 PM

Feb 2015
i thought this was a long hentai series but it was only softcore. Sad
Jun 14, 2021 8:05 AM

Aug 2018
I guess I'll hear "heal" a lot in this series.. ;P Well, it seems our hero can do pretty much anything at this point?.. Well, he had to go through lots of shit for this.. But now his powers probably can be really only matched, if he'd be hit unknowingly, like in his sleep, or something.. And even then I'd expect his sleep being guarded by some magic he learnt in the past, lol.. Well, will see.. I personally am ok with almighty hero, if he will be one..
But it seems he developed resistance to drugs back in that life, but not in this new one?.. So he has to acquire these skills again?.. He doesn't have them for now?.. Well, will see..
Hm.. Flare's reaction seemed to change, when she heard that Keyaru is healing class.. I wonder, if maybe she's actually alright with some classes, but thinks that some classes should be kept under total control, or something.. Like, if Keyaru wouldn't be healer, but some knight, or whatever classes there are.. Maybe his life would be just of some common raider in the kingdom, and that's it.. Or who knows..
Yeah, seems like he has to acquire skills again..
Also Flare's business might be that she didn't want healer class for some reason.. Like, for example, Keyaru heals some girl Kureha here, right?.. So maybe Flare wanted to be the best in the kingdom or something, for example.. Or maybe king favored this girl personally.. Or something like that..
What I'd guess more sure in the end.. That to Flare appearance means a lot, she probably was raised in place, where she was taught to despise weakness, bad manners, or other stuff.. Could be harsh upbringing for herself.. Could be overly soft..
Good first episode.. Went in for hentai in this anime.. But this anime actually has quite interesting characters.. At least first episode was so.. And hentai was just side point in this episode, how I personally felt.. Not like I'd mind hentai being more important, really.. But also will hope for anime to continue being interesting in characters.. Will see next, but first episode was nice.. ;P
Jun 28, 2021 3:31 PM
Jun 2021
Im ready to watching
Jul 3, 2021 1:01 PM

Apr 2013
Here we got, one of the most controversial anime of all time. This makes Ishuzoku Reviewers almost seem like a walk in the park or so I've heard. First episode was quite good, I'm always in for a good revenge story. Not really into the hentai scenes, but I'm hopeing for some good ecchi stuff. Flare is unlikable enough as a character, so I'm pretty sure I'll root for the MC, no matter what he has in store for her.
Jul 11, 2021 3:50 PM

Apr 2012
lol he sure did get a better deal than in the manga ppl would b envious if they didnt know wats 2 come but that stuff may have got cut out of the anime
Jul 15, 2021 1:40 AM
Jul 2021
Kaifuku episode 1
Jul 20, 2021 11:13 AM

Jan 2014
this actually good, it different with others typical hero anime
I think I will liked this anime even more after each episode
Jul 26, 2021 4:48 PM
Jul 2018
I found this anime by watching Youtube videos like, "Bullies who got what they deserved". This will be interesting! Also, I didn't know there were Hentai scenes. That scene with the maids caught me off guard.
Jul 31, 2021 2:54 PM

Aug 2017
Well, those maids were really horny lol. It was fun to watch lol.

The first episode wasn't bad, just a bit rushed and the animation was kinda bad in some scenes.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 16, 2021 10:21 AM
Feb 2020
RATING 6.31 by 180 k members..... Ahaha nothing can prove better what a crap shitshow was this one.
Aug 17, 2021 12:11 AM

Aug 2011
I love how bat shit wild this story it and it's a freaking anime lol
Aug 17, 2021 9:45 PM
Aug 2021
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Aug 17, 2021 9:45 PM
Aug 2021
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Aug 18, 2021 3:13 AM
Aug 2021
OMG dsjsidbbejx de xhjGg
Oct 7, 2021 10:04 AM
Aug 2017
Fuck this shit is good. This is like shield hero + goblin slayer, truly marvelous. MC is a full on badass that doesn't let anyone fuck with him.

Flare is a piece of shit can't wait to see Keyaru get his revenge.

Uncensored FTW - Maid scenes were hot

Demon queen seemed nice hopefully they become friends

This anime has a low score because of the pussy snowflakes who can't handle it. 10/10 for me so far.
OceanStream13Oct 7, 2021 10:08 AM
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2021

251 by Gah4740 »»
Apr 23, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 20, 2021

724 by eWEQRW123123 »»
Apr 5, 5:44 AM

» Why this anime is not showing in MAL app?

faisalhayat12 - Jan 25

4 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 4, 3:24 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2021

188 by Blackgurlkitty »»
Mar 14, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2021

172 by Seabury »»
Mar 10, 7:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.