Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2021 3:31 PM
Jul 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, what a final! I saw it coming, but it was still a very sad ending. I wonder if this is the end of the manga or if the story continues, because the anime have two sequels, but i dont know if those are original stories aside of the manga. It's a shame that the manga cant be found anywhere.
aburame_ernestoJan 12, 2021 3:39 PM
Jul 29, 2021 11:11 PM

Sep 2016
aburame_ernesto said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Wow, what a final! I saw it coming, but it was still a very sad ending. I wonder if this is the end of the manga or if the story continues, because the anime have two sequels, but i dont know if those are original stories aside of the manga. It's a shame that the manga cant be found anywhere.

it is not the end of the manga, the sequels continue the adaptation
Jul 29, 2021 11:42 PM
Jul 2014
ooReiko said:
aburame_ernesto said:

it is not the end of the manga, the sequels continue the adaptation

Yes, i discover that later when i was able to find the manga; but for what i understand, this was the original ending of the manga, because the serie finished originally in 1975, but the publication restarted in 1978 due to popularity and add a lot of more story (which was partly adapted in Ace wo Nerae 2).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Subbed?

dperolio - Jul 6, 2012

33 by Zodchi »»
Apr 10, 9:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.