Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Who's the most annoying character in Attack on Titan?

Jan 12, 8:24 PM

Levi Ackerman.
-----------
あなたはそれを翻訳しましたか?

Jan 12, 8:40 PM

Would be absolutely hilarious seeing this poll right after THAT episode. A certain character would be dominating so hard LMAO

Jan 12, 9:00 PM
Attackonfiller said:
Would be absolutely hilarious seeing this poll right after THAT episode. A certain character would be dominating so hard LMAO
Well that character already got 30% of the votes

Jan 12, 9:01 PM

Zprotu said:
Not sure why Floch seems to be getting all the disrespect.

Floch is irritating not for who he is or how he thinks. It's his attitude that’s the problem. ”Why were you brought back? It should’ve been the commander not you. All of us in this room believe that.” Sure he is the most realistic and can make the best decisions, and yes, Levi did bring his emotions into it, but that’s not the attitude you wanna have. And this is not the person you should be talking to. If you really want to make positive change, I feel like Levi was the one he should be having this conversation with. Instead, he goes to project and depress the person who had no say in it. He could very well be the reason why Armin will doubt himself and make mistakes in the future. All because of his scarring words. Gabi however is just a kid who will definitely change in the future. We can’t say she’s annoying because that’s the attitude you would see among children about her age.

Jan 12, 10:11 PM

YMN_KAT said:
Zprotu said:
Not sure why Floch seems to be getting all the disrespect.

Floch is irritating not for who he is or how he thinks. It's his attitude that’s the problem. ”Why were you brought back? It should’ve been the commander not you. All of us in this room believe that.” Sure he is the most realistic and can make the best decisions, and yes, Levi did bring his emotions into it, but that’s not the attitude you wanna have. And this is not the person you should be talking to. If you really want to make positive change, I feel like Levi was the one he should be having this conversation with. Instead, he goes to project and depress the person who had no say in it. He could very well be the reason why Armin will doubt himself and make mistakes in the future. All because of his scarring words. Gabi however is just a kid who will definitely change in the future. We can’t say she’s annoying because that’s the attitude you would see among children about her age.

I didnt want to condemn anyone from AOT as an annoying character just saying lol. I agree with everything you say. This thread just forces you to choose someone.

Jan 13, 1:15 AM

Where r the 6 people who voted Jean-boy
Shinzou Sasageyo!!!

Jan 13, 2:41 AM
i think the most annoying one is the mangaist.
they keep spoiling the thing and over criticize on minor miss :p.

the one who gonna ruined this season isn't mappa nor the staff.
its them :p

Jan 13, 2:52 AM

levi, he beat my gorilla. so fuck him.

Jan 13, 2:59 AM
Oh god i love how this thread filled with someone who loved Zeke, Floch, and many underrated characters. I'm sure Yelena will be liked as much as Pieck, she's a goddamn mood.

Jan 13, 3:58 AM
Zprotu said:
Not sure why Floch seems to be getting all the disrespect. He holds a realist point of view and there is nothing wrong with that. If anything, in the world of AOT that is something valuable and would probably result in better decisions on his part. If I had to choose a character to condemn as the most annoying in AOT, it would be Gabi because this thread is forcing me to choose someone. I believe that no one is considered annoying at this point because they all have their reasons for the actions they commit. While I do agree that Mikasa is portrayed as very one-sided and has had very little character development, she has a valid reason to act as she does, and constantly looking over Eren is justified with her past history. As for why Gabi is the closest to being the most annoying is just how full of herself she was in the first episode of this season, but she has a legitimate motivation to do what she thinks is the right thing, and she will do anything to reach that goal. You can see the pattern now. There is truly no annoying character in AOT.
i think the main reason if just because he abuses the power of having a gun too much. He is annoying but he is a well written character

Jan 13, 4:04 AM

Monkee boy is little Zeke? Fuck a snitch nigga thats that shit I dont like
-------------------------------

Jan 13, 4:12 AM
Floch is a douche but he's a great character while Gabi shouldn't have existed in the first place.

Jan 13, 6:46 AM

MappaPrefersJJK said:
Floch did nothing wrong

Congratulations on being flochpilled.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 13, 9:33 AM

Honestly tho, I don't think AoT has truelly anoying characters.

The most anoying part of the series for me is the fandom.

Jan 13, 9:44 AM

MappaPrefersJJK said:
Floch did nothing wrong

King Flochad did nothing wrong.
ye xd

Feb 3, 12:50 AM
she's so annoying and she killed our girl sasha (I'm manga reader)

Feb 3, 1:22 AM
ꕤ 野草野花 ꕤ

Oops I voted for Gabi. Clicked too fast. I meant Mikasa she’s so one-note in the anime that she’s annoying. Pales in comparison to every other character

And why are there 10 votes for Jean boy?!!!!!!!! X)

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Feb 3, 6:03 AM

1. Mikasa

2. season 1 Eren

3. Floch

Feb 3, 6:09 AM

No character is annoying to the point I'm cringing.

I voted Eren though lol - if I had to choose. I'm glad he's the protagonist, SnK wouldn't exist without him. But not a big fan of his character since season 1

Feb 3, 6:19 AM
For me it's floch.
Specially for his attitude in WFP & Marley Arc.
Second one will be connie for being dumb af.
Third one is tied between Eren/Gabi/Mikasa
Modified by Sb98, Feb 3, 6:23 AM

Feb 11, 12:40 PM

Flochad did nothing wrong.

Feb 11, 12:47 PM

I like how Falco has votes, what did the innocent boy do

Feb 11, 1:16 PM

Mikasa hasn’t even overly simped for Eren since S3 part 1. I understand that perhaps she isn’t the most developed character in AOT, but AOT isn’t even know for its character development outside a few characters. She has subtle development throughout the series. She disagrees with everything Eren is doing in S4, so if she was as one note as people said, she would be team Eren no matter what.

I don’t find any characters truly annoying in AOT.

Mar 28, 2:09 AM
kronos7 said:
Honestly tho, I don't think AoT has truelly anoying characters.

The most anoying part of the series for me is the fandom.

I like your answer. Really. Aot fandom is so shit 😂. Hating character because didnt understand why they like that.

Same with the main problem in AOT world.
Hatred cycle is really disgusting

Mar 28, 5:31 AM

It was a hard choice between Mikasa and Gabi, but in the end I decided that for me Mikasa is slightly more annoying character than Gabi.

Nyess_ said:
Mikasa was so much better in the manga . The anime ruined her and thats why I'm voting her

The Final Season was very faithful to the manga in general, so you know... You can't say Mikasa was ruined in the anime when she was already hollow in the manga as a character.

Mar 28, 6:48 AM

pretty much everyone except levi.

Mar 28, 8:12 AM
Adnash said:
It was a hard choice between Mikasa and Gabi, but in the end I decided that for me Mikasa is slightly more annoying character than Gabi.

Nyess_ said:
Mikasa was so much better in the manga . The anime ruined her and thats why I'm voting her

The Final Season was very faithful to the manga in general, so you know... You can't say Mikasa was ruined in the anime when she was already hollow in the manga as a character.
have you read the manga?

Mar 28, 8:33 AM

Animehunterxxx said:
have you read the manga?

Yeah. Also, notice that I wrote "in general". Some things were omitted, some were slightly modified (prolly to make everything entertaining to watch; after all an animated show is something different than a comic with static images), but in general this anime is faithful to the manga. For sure it's not the level of omitting stuff from the source material that was back in Season 3 Part 1.

Although I regret that MAPPA decided to not to adapt the panel with Zeke talking about what is known about Ackermanns so far, back in one of the first episodes of Season 4.

Mar 28, 8:37 AM
removed-user said:
I don't think there is any particularly annoying character in AOT, but I'm sure every AOT fan dislikes atleast one of the many characters in AOT. Personally, I dislike Mikasa because she's very 2 Dimensional (more so in the anime) and her whole character revolves around Eren. I understand that she lost everyone that she cared for, but so did many other characters, and they didn't end up like Mikasa. What I found more annoying is how overpowered she is for someone whose sole motivation is to protect her crush.
You mean to say her sole motivation is to only protect her crush right . I would like to have a non toxic debate with you on Mikasa . If you are on it please reply.

Mar 28, 8:39 AM
Just_Away said:
Mikasa hasn’t even overly simped for Eren since S3 part 1. I understand that perhaps she isn’t the most developed character in AOT, but AOT isn’t even know for its character development outside a few characters. She has subtle development throughout the series. She disagrees with everything Eren is doing in S4, so if she was as one note as people said, she would be team Eren no matter what.

I don’t find any characters truly annoying in AOT.
By few you mean how many. I would like to know please reply

Mar 28, 8:41 AM
Adnash said:

Nyess_ said:

You think Mikasa is hollow as a character I would like to have a non toxic debate with you. Please do reply if you are on for it

Mar 28, 8:54 AM
I honestly don't know, any of the characters I thought were annoying in earlier seasons like Jean in Season 1, have grown and developed as characters. I feel like people who hate Mikasa haven't seen how much she's changed since the Trost arc. In the Trost arc she only cared about looking after Eren, which is still a thing, but she doesn't baby him as much after season 1. She actually tries to trust Eren's actions and let him do his thing, like in Return to Shiganshina arc she was worried about Eren at some point, but decided to hold back and carry on with her job because she trusted him.
She also felt more like a lone wolf in the Trost arc too, taking on Titans by herself. However, in the later seasons she was willing to utilise her strength by working with the others. Like taking down Reiner in both season 2 and 3 pt 2 with Eren and the other Survey Corps members instead of going insane when Annie stole Eren.
I feel like Mikasa doesn't get a whole lot of credit sometimes and that people don't realise the similarities between her and Levi too.

Mar 28, 11:07 AM

Discussion_123 said:
You think Mikasa is hollow as a character I would like to have a non toxic debate with you. Please do reply if you are on for it

I appreciate seeing this typu want to discuss this topic with me in a non toxic way (so the way I prefer to discuss things as well), however I must reject your proposition. I have written a lot of posts about Mikasa in various topics about either AoT characters in general or about episodes during which Mikasa had appeared, and simply i don't want to repeat the same thing over and over again. Let's just accept the fact that we have different opinions on Mikasa. :)

Mar 28, 11:08 AM

the fanbase is the most annoying
"Be toxic to toxic people and be wholesome to wholesome people" -Lord Nuxanor

Also check out odd taxi and super cub

Mar 28, 11:09 AM

I hate Gabi.

She's the female version of young Eren.

So full of hate and revenge.

So annoying.

And it doesn't help that she

Mar 28, 11:13 AM
Clearly Gabi. Character development or whatever idc, she was way too much of a pain in the ass to watch for me to ever like her.

She's supposed to be Eren' female version but its not like her mother was eaten front of her that she became so full of rage. Eren's rage is justified.
Modified by removed-user, Mar 28, 11:17 AM

Mar 28, 11:13 AM
I never liked Mikasa as a character so my vote went to her.

Jun 1, 7:19 PM
Eren and mikasa most annoying

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store