Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2021 9:05 PM

Oct 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
LORD HAVE MERCY
what a chapter

does anyone have a clue why the art looked a bit funny in some parts?
anyway, I'm glad the fight ended and how Yukio owned up to his bs. I wonder were things are going from now on.
Jan 9, 2021 1:47 PM
Jan 2021
I was so happy about this chapter! Finally some communication between the twins like it should be, thank you! But yeah i wonder how things will continue, I have bad feeling but we'll see. I just wish that the brothers could get a little break from all this :<
Jan 10, 2021 1:18 PM

Jul 2017
Just when I thought Yukio finally got over his problems... along comes satan xD
Jan 16, 2021 9:29 PM

Oct 2011
Ahhh finally the beef between the two got resolved. That was nice, seeing them all at the campfire at the end. And then Satan ruins everything again.
Jan 24, 2021 9:47 AM

May 2014
About the time their quarrel is over. Geez, how long had the author plan to keep this pointless boring fight. 1-2 ch. was enough tbh.
Feb 6, 2021 7:55 PM
Aug 2017
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, why is Yukio such a little piece of shite?!?!?!? Thank the lord that Mephisto clearly sees Rin as the more mature one and granted him the knowledge that Yukio seeked cuz my lord, Yukio's still on about power and knowledge and wanting the past to validate how he feels about his mother falling victim to Satan when in truth, she kinda loved him.
Feb 6, 2021 7:57 PM
Aug 2017
also, I don't think the beef is over yet, Yukio is gonna pull sth. I just wish both of them would reconcile already and love each other but man Yukio's fragile ego just can't seem to comply with that one. I loved Yukio and now he's being like this...
Feb 6, 2021 9:53 PM

Oct 2020
RandomAnimeNerd said:
also, I don't think the beef is over yet, Yukio is gonna pull sth. I just wish both of them would reconcile already and love each other but man Yukio's fragile ego just can't seem to comply with that one. I loved Yukio and now he's being like this...

lmaaooo, yessss
even if he didn't, I'm just so used to Yukio doing/being a mess that it would be so weird not seeing him acting up over something that could be solved with an honest conversation lol
Feb 7, 2021 4:33 AM
Aug 2017
cecito said:
RandomAnimeNerd said:

lmaaooo, yessss
even if he didn't, I'm just so used to Yukio doing/being a mess that it would be so weird not seeing him acting up over something that could be solved with an honest conversation lol

ikr. so used to this kind of behaviour from him now that peace would seem suspicious

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 145 Discussion

zombiewarrior88 - Nov 3, 2023

2 by landofthekwt »»
Apr 8, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 149 Discussion

GrandstarKai - Apr 3

2 by zombiewarrior88 »»
Apr 3, 12:32 PM

» havent read the manga properly and now i have questions?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 23

1 by StarZone1 »»
Mar 24, 5:19 AM

» havent read the manga properly and now i have questions?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 23

1 by L1ssv_ »»
Mar 23, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 148 Discussion

jonnjonzz - Feb 1

4 by Ittan_Momen »»
Feb 6, 11:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.