Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 12, 2021 9:12 AM

May 2018
Welp it’s time for me to get out my furry costume from my secret closet lol
Cuz Beastars is back!!!! Too hyped! xD

Gonna miss the Wild Side which is a banger but the new OP is very good too.

Love seeing the cast back even if it took me 15 minutes to remember everything in the last season lol. I'm curious as to what happened to Louis, boi looks like he went through a whole gang initiation arc Lmao!

That was a snake right? And I see y But 6 eyes tho, is that some kind of symbolism of a snake's vision? Anyway, looking forward to this season!
Jan 13, 2021 5:18 AM

Jun 2013
I missed this show sooooooo much! It was AOTY for me when it debuted. I'm still following the manga and can't wait for a certain fruity person to make his appearance in the future.
臭い-
Jan 14, 2021 9:59 AM
Jan 2009
As with Yakusoku no Neverland season 2, I vaguely remember anything from last season, my brain is a potato hahaha.. but still looking forward for next episodes
Jan 14, 2021 11:36 PM

Jul 2013
im curious,

Do Legosi and Haru ended up together since from finale s1 Haru seem a bit awkward and still terrified with Legosi and no explicit statement stated in S2E01
Jan 15, 2021 5:01 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Its been a while since i watch this, and yeah, its not dissapointing me much. The way of the anthromorphic interacted, felt the same. Jack and the others. Its been a long time since not seeing them all in one screen. Legosi va kept his best to portray a lonely wolf like him, and its not even changed. Thats good. His interaction with Haru brought back the memories from S1, when they both tried hard to escape from the yakuza, and did something. While indeed there were a several trouble related to their relations, the dynamic felt no change at all. Curious about how well her lifes on until those time around, i mean, she was already in a third class! What about Louis senpai? What about Juna? They both still tried their best to reach the title of Beastar, in a different way, which were make them both got their different dreams too. I do realise myself not to trust them, especially with Juna, when she confronted badly against Haru. However, its looks like the plot won't reach it first, cause there was an issue about the monster, Tem's murderer, that need an asap resolve. Whose that? Pretty sure its got an answer next episode. So, lemme finish my gratitude sentence here and begone to the next episode....

Also, the ost, especially with the op one, felt fine. Not so strong like the first season one that felt like a blast. It might try to portray Haru much at this one. Not to mention about how they recap the important scene from s1 at the ed seq, which really a good way to make it done, but still need to recap a thing. So, yeah, its just fine with all of the change. That's it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 15, 2021 6:52 PM

Jul 2016
Man, how much I would have loved this season to have another stop-motion OP. Oh well...

Kinda calm start overall. It's so nice to see Legoshi again. Honestly, I almost forgot how awkwardly adorable he can be sometimes xD

By the way, it seems Louis is about to go full antihero now based on his lines. Looking forward to seeing the route his character will take.
Jan 16, 2021 2:14 PM

Aug 2019
The level of production in this is incredible. I was thinking "wow, they must have gotten a lot of money to do all this"
The effects and everything are amazing. The only thing for me is that the character' movements are kind of strange. I'll get used to it though

As for the actual episode, i like the message it's trying to get across. And i think I know who the ghost is.

Dunno how Legosi's and Haru's relationship will go, but so far it's been good, I guess. At least i hope. They look pretty happy.

I've no idea what the deal with Louis is, he's acting strange af.

OH, op is a banger too. I was so impressed by the quality.

Really strong first episode. 5/5 for me

Jan 17, 2021 11:29 AM

Mar 2010
I felt like I was in the mind of legosi, everything he felt I could feel. ANd his choices in life just seemed wayyy more complicated since we see it in his POV. And his anger and rage just seem so subtle yet justified. The ending felt a bit off from what the anime is, but its still enjoyable.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 17, 2021 6:32 PM
Jun 2017
Well... Another season. This first episode was nice and comfy. Even so, as a manga reader, I cannot help but feel constantly bad, knowing that
Jan 22, 2021 3:48 PM
Feb 2019
And we're back!

Great return for the series. The story seems to take a jump from were we left, and we get a new mistery right from the star, it seems we'll focus a bit on Temu, someway: it was funny when Louis appeared as if nothing, though really really curious, as well when the boys went down to see if there was something in that room, though it had a scary tone as well; apparently we're in middle of something bigger. I was a bit lost at the begining, didn't remember too well the events of the first season, but the ending montage helped a bit, though I'll still look at season 1 a bit to remember better.
Music in this series is just something else, jazzy vibes as always to give such a remarkable sound to it, while setting the tone so well, OP is great also, but I still prefer the first, ED is great as well (ok, really bad joke); art is as consistent as always and the 3D mix so well with such diverses chracter designs. Also, is it just me or the scene in the teacher's room was 2D? That was a nice touch.

Yeah, I liked to see this series again, maybe I missed it, and now I'm excited to see more of it.
Jan 26, 2021 12:31 AM

Aug 2016
Very nice opening.
Mar 31, 2021 8:57 PM

Aug 2007
I'm very curious if this season is going to end where I believe it will. If so, there would have to be more added content? I'm actually in favor of new or different approaches from the source material.

Apr 8, 2021 3:31 AM

Mar 2015
I was always looking forward to a second season of this fun show, this oughta be great!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 10, 2021 6:33 PM

Aug 2017
I laughed when Louis appeared out of nowhere. I wonder why the principal and teachers do nothing when it is obvious something mysterious is around Tem's grave.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 5, 2021 11:22 AM

Jul 2015
Good to see after s1 Legoshi and Haru have a close relation (although not dating). I'm sure the mysterious snake is some kind of snake but I'm curious what it looks like and also what the 6 eyes are.

Jun 6, 2021 2:36 PM

Feb 2018
Louis quit from the drama club? Also poor Legoshi being the only one able to hear ''the ghost''
Jun 26, 2021 4:57 AM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
Great episode. Got me interested right from the start!

CURRENT: semi-hiatus (busy)

Jul 5, 2021 3:18 AM

Jan 2017
Louis really came back just to say "goodbye" eh, what a badass
Jul 15, 2021 5:01 PM
Oct 2019
what is louis up to? and what's that damn thing following legoshi?
Jul 15, 2021 8:34 PM

May 2021
Just started the second season today, loving it so far happy to see the characters again

I was really sweating for Jack this episode I’m so glad nothing happened to him lol
Jul 23, 2021 3:20 PM
Jan 2018
WE'RE BACK WITH ANOTHA SEASON.
Not gonna lie, I had to watch a whole recap video before jumping back to it. I forgot how juicy the plot is!!!!

The mystery of the 6-eyed monster...

The missing case of Louis
AND THEN HE JUST CAME BACK?!!?!?!? Mans just casually strolling back to school
That is definitely not him.

The complicated relationship between Legoshi and Haru.
Poor guy, mans been friendzoned and didn't even know it :")))
Jul 25, 2021 11:07 AM

Feb 2019
Awesome! The CGI feels a bit less responsive than last season, but the image effects and quality make up for it.

The lack of a new soundtrack is a bit of a shame, but the mystery / dark parts were done really well. Great OP as well.

As for the monster, I'm sure it's a centipede of some kind, the clues were a little too obvious.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Oct 31, 2021 2:35 PM
Nov 2020
Louis showing up being all dramatic and cryptic is peak theatre kid energy
Dec 29, 2021 3:53 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
What a good comeback.
Dec 30, 2021 1:23 PM

Apr 2016
That was very nice as a way to get back to this world, seeing them just trying to deal with the aftermath of the first season regarding Louis' "departure".
Haru and Legoshi were cute.
Mar 15, 2022 10:27 AM

Aug 2021
A second season that will continue to explore the dark side of this strange society formed by carnivores and herbivores that already hooked with the first season and will continue to talk about in this second season...
Nov 20, 2022 4:07 PM

Oct 2022
I really liked the progression of this episode. I'm sad Legosi can't be open with his relationship. Been there man, it hurts.

Overall, I think it was a decent first episode. Not as hype as season one episode 1 but still good!
Dec 29, 2022 7:00 PM

Dec 2020
finished s1 so long ago i dont even remember whats happening tbh. hoping it picks up since i really did enjoy the start of the series
Feb 28, 2023 10:24 PM

Dec 2020
Is it a snake?? Because it sounds like a snake's hissing. 

And what is up with Louis? He has changed a lot. 
Jun 16, 2023 8:08 AM
Apr 2023
Cool episode! Really feels like a continuation of the story instead of an unnecessary sequel, opening looks cool, and the Snek Dude looks interesting
Jul 31, 2023 1:14 PM
Jul 2020
MWAHHHHH!!!!!!!
Anime is cringe and it ruined my life. :)
Nov 20, 2023 11:00 PM

Oct 2022
I have a feelin that noise is a rattlesnake. the thing that dropped looked like one and even then “rattlesnake noise” was a decent way to describe the sounds throughout the episode.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beastars 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2021

199 by baka-nee12345 »»
Apr 1, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Beastars 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2021

102 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Beastars 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2021

70 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 8, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Beastars 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2021

70 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 5, 2023 1:23 AM

Poll: » Beastars 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2021

63 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 4, 2023 12:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.