Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2021 4:44 AM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I really enjoyed their journey.... before they reached Hokkaido. When they arrived in Hokkaido, it wasn't as interesting. I still enjoyed the whole series. The ending was satisfying.

Btw, who's Maria's partner? Is that just a new, random guy? or was he introduced in the previous chapter and I just forgot or didn't notice?
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jan 7, 2021 10:02 AM
Jan 2019
For me the whole journey had it's ups and downs but all in all i found it really enjoyable. I wonder though if it's finished with this beacuse i can't find any information about it so we might get another closing chapter. And abput Maria's partner im quite sure he wasn't introduced before.
Feb 23, 2021 3:02 AM

Aug 2014
I'm really glad she isn't dead. Would have been a depressing way to end it. Always know that Suicide is never the answer and that good times will come, you just have to try a little harder each day :")
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Apr 20, 2022 12:14 PM

Oct 2018
As much as I like Maria, the actual plot progression started dragging once she was introduced along with a couple of contrived directions the story progressed. The actual conclusion with her husband was extremely rushed. The journey was easily my favorite part of the story along with the facial expressions on the characters, especially how the eyes were drawn and how all the sex scenes were portrayed with so much nuance. Epilogue left to go.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yukionna to Kani wo Kuu Chapter 69 Discussion

apep23 - Apr 12, 2021

7 by Tomozaki_35 »»
Apr 9, 2023 8:54 AM

Poll: » Yukionna to Kani wo Kuu Chapter 66 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Dec 9, 2020

2 by removed-user »»
Oct 20, 2022 11:26 PM

Poll: » Yukionna to Kani wo Kuu Chapter 40 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Feb 28, 2020

1 by removed-user »»
Oct 20, 2022 10:29 PM

» Sequel!!

tamer91 - Jul 4, 2022

2 by near623 »»
Aug 9, 2022 1:38 AM

Poll: » Yukionna to Kani wo Kuu Chapter 67 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Dec 14, 2020

2 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 20, 2022 11:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.